• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably a room with constellation walls, actually. Like being in one of those circular rooms with the stars projected around you.

i can just imagine maya going up on the judge's stand and trying phoenix in the famous stepladder case

Or they got them off screen.

I'm all for the custom rooms. And apart from the whole "Master Hand in a basement thing" I had nothing really in mind for the design of the mansion beyond it being big :p

The stain glass/Smash logo thing works for me.

So Skull Kid may not have a room because he hitched the ride with Link.

But Bomberman will. I’d imagine it being like his home in Super Bomberman R.

Sora would have a mostly normal room, and he's a nice enough guy to offer himself the couch seat while Donald and Goofy take the bed. Either that or Donald and Sora fight over it XD

I might check it out if I ever get some spare cash. I also want to take some time to say we are one of the biggest new rps out there, and I’d like to thank all of you for making this thing possible.

And just like that, Pink Bomberman is here as an assist trophy because she followed White Bomberman.
Also I will now be referring to the two by their colors.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
GV’s room would be like his apartment in the first game, while Copen’s would be his family’s medical facility, since that’s where both him and Mytyl reside. Maybe it’ll also help monitor Mytyl’s health.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Character Sheet

Name: Reala
Appearance: Tall and looming. Has two red and black striped, curved, jester horns jutting from the back of his head. He has a golden mask over his eyes called a person a and is dressed in black and grey.
Game(s):NiGHTS into Dreams Series
Moveset: idea Crush, Drill Drive, Paraloop, Meteor toss. Wiseman (Final Smash)
Grab: paraloop rift
Other: Chose Reala over NiGHTS because he’s cool like that lol.screw attack

Character Sheet

Name: Jackle
Appearance: Two horned jester like helmet that bend toward his face. He has no body aside floating arms, legs, eyes, and face. He has a long mantle that he wears as a cape that’s orange and white.
Game(s): NiGHTS into Dreams
Moveset: Card throw, jumbo card, Paraloop, Jack in the box. Rain of cards (Final Smash)
Grab: Guillotine
Other: jackle, Reala’s brother was a must have to this list. Screw attack

Last edited:
@Lightless Shulk is using the TRUE Monado, not the Monado he uses in regular Smash. The True Monado is a weapon he can summon at will and glows blue. It's Shulk's final weapon from the end of Xenoblade. It looks like this;
d29cb4788eb73b71a6b4f6af099cd671.jpg

I won't be able to give a good post (And I kinda can't do a short one, what with getting my characters to the Smash Mansion and introducing the villain XD) until later. Stupid classes, I am sorry!