• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. Big Daddy(and Little Sister) vs Ganondorf
2. Pikachu vs Eggman
3. BOTW Link vs Bomberman
4. Sans vs Gunvolt
5. Phoenix Wright vs Takumi
6. Corrin vs Bayonetta
7. Samus vs Skull kid
8. Kirby vs Funky Kong
9.Copen vs Reala
10. Mario vs Bowser
11. Jackle vs Shovel Knight
12. Sora vs Amaterasu
13. Sonic vs Shantae
14. Rex vs Shulk

Black Knight faces winner of game 1.
Dunban faces winner of game 8

I definitely have to do some analysis on Jackle, I mean, I’ve barley heard of niGHTS.

I’m excited for Rex vs Shulk.

Takumi vs Phoenix Wright should be an interesting matchup

Black Knight either faces Big Daddy or Ganondorf, either has potential for Awesomeness.

Remember, Big Daddy AND Little Sister. (Also, I plan on having Little Sister ride on Big Daddy's back for the battle.) And to say, this is going to be a battle of tanks.
Quick question, by the way, who the heck is GV? And where from?

Well, I have to make some edits to them. Big Daddy's are kinda unkillable in the game.... Yea..... The point of them were to protect Little Sister, whose Syringe contains a very important substance in game.

Bowser is gonna be Bowser. An evil jerk, but given certain circumstances will fight for the right reasons (Or his own self preservation.)

Ganon probably doesn’t like the idea of someone using his power for their own gains, so I’m sure it’s a bit of payback. Also maybe he doesn’t like having actually threatinging competition.

I have not thought over motivations for why my characters accepted, apart from the adventure/thinking something is off and going to investigate (Though not too much, this is Phoenix's job XD)