• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, no kidding!

I still have to react to like five people (And deal with school stuff). And Sarah is offline. Who knows what Sarah will be missing XD

Okay I don't think I can keep up with the amount of replies. I still got an essay to finish but I keep checking back here because I'm worried I'll miss too much and...*Brain explodes*

Perhaps not, but when I say like 5+ replies in the RP and 8-10+ replies int he discussion when I can't give meaningful replies due to school stuff (Which sucks) I feel I am so far behind and worry I can't keep up. Paranoia man can be powerful.

Ooooooooh, you have no idea how hard the Sans fight is. Took me a good 7 hours of trying to win. Believe me, the Sans in the rp is seriously brought down in quite a few levels.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
3 pages of discussion and nearly an entire page of RP missed. RIP XD

Also, @Godjacob would you mind if Samus and Pikachu have a friendship similar to the Brawl storyline? Always thought that was the cutest pairing XD

My only question is why does Dunban look so weird...?

Also, we should get out of the way who exactly it is who can see Ammy's celestial stripes.
Issun, because he's a celestial envoy.
Skull Kid, because of Majora's Mask.
Ganondorf, because he's practically a god himself.
Shulk, because he WAS a god.
Dunban might be able to see it since he used the Monado at one point, but it's debatable.
Pyra (and not Rex), because she can see and control ether which is basically god substance.
Sonic, because of his high exposure to chaos energy.
Bayonetta, because she can see angels.
Sora, because keyblade.
And Shantae, because half-genie.
If anyone has any problems with this list then tell me about them and why.

Maybe use this one then?