• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

"Well, if that is gonna happen we should talk strategy. I mean you've had missions with Ara, Brendan Orion, Savannah, Barry and others competing in the trails. Maybe we can figure out how to combat them if you spill some gossip." Elaine said with a smile, and Viper figured she made a good point not to mention he had suspected other pairs had already began to do the same thing. So after he had invited Elaine closer with a finger gesture, Viper began to whisper to her what he had seen of some of the competing mages and even some of the the partners such as Sabrina.

----------
Sabrina herself arrived at the Guild Hall, while there was an air of excitement around the place Sabrina herself had...not gotten in the spirit. Sabrina tried to play it off with a neutral expression, but ever since Fabian had been announced as a competing mage while she had not something about it had just not, well for lack of better word, sat well with her. For what reason Sabrina herself had struggled to guess but she just had a feeling of dread over all this.

None the less, Sabrina scanned the room for her partner Fabian as she owed it to him to meet up with him for some pre-trial planning. No matter what her feelings had been. So Sabrina had told herself...

Bolt flew up behind Savannah. “Hey Savannah, I’m here. Ready for the big day?” He asked cheerfully.

Barry looked around the guild hall trying to see if he can spot Frederick. “I wonder if Seraph’s here yet.” He said to himself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah turned to the sound of Bolt's voice, and had a big grin on her face as she looked her partner for the trials in the eye.

"Heck yeah I am, though I think we have some time for some last minute preparations. Since it seems gossip is going around..." Savnnah said to Bolt, as she had eyed different pairs already having what she had assumed was private conversations concerning strategy, so Savannah felt it was only fair they did the same as she then faced Bolt again.

"...I'd figure we can exchange some as well. Maybe you can give me some insiders to Barry's style and I can tell you about other competitors. That knowledge could be crucial to improving our odds." Savannah explained to Bolt, as she hoped he would agree with her plan.

Brendan chuckled at Marc's obvious disgust about the thought of his sister stripping during a battle, though, he too would also have the same reaction if his sister was to do the same. "Sorry, but it's a possibility, so watch out for that." Brendan said to the male Drake twin.

The mage scanned the room once again and this time his eyes feel upon Viper and Elaine, "They are our biggest competitors. It's not by a huge margin as everyone else is powerful enough to be S-Class, but I have a feeling Viper and Elaine are going to make it far and possibly stand in our way." Brendan muttered, just loud enough for Marc to hear.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion, having training with Fallon for the past little days, felt a bit more prepared for the S-Class Trials. They both have practiced in and out, seeing which Celestial Spirits were compatible with which Guardian. Some of the worked well, others not so much. The duo’s biggest weakness was close combat range, being mainly summoners and all. Which leaves most of the near ranged battles to Orion with his Olympian Requip.

“You ready for the competition Orion,” Fallon asked. His tone sounded a bit pumped up, but nonetheless, still monotoned.

“Yeah,” Orion replied. “I think we’re solid to make it far, maybe even win this thing.” Orion clenched his fists as he felt prepared to maybe actually become an S-Class Mage.

Orion with his long versatility of Diamond, Iron, and solo Bronze Keys, and Fallon with his 2 Guardians, the Summoner Duo we’re ready to defeat the others. The two hudled in a corner to discuss some plans on how to take out the other competitors, if they ever fought one on one with them.

Fredrick rushed into the guild and slammed the door behind him, leaning against the door and looking quite annoyed as a few spearheads and sword blades stuck through the wood all around him. "You'd think after about 17 attempts, they'd give up." he sighed. Standing up, it was revealed there were a couple arrows in his back, which he quickly pulled out.

"Well, at least there's the guild; where none of us are judged for our past." Fabian chuckled. "Just give them a bit more time, Fredrick. They'll come to tolerate you." He then turned to Sabrina. "So, you excited about the trials, Sabrina?"

Bolt thought about the question a bit. "Well, Barry likes to use movement to his advantage and find openings, then he would hit fast and hit hard." Bolt explained.

Barry waived at Frederick. "Hey there Seraph, the townspeople still haven't warmed up to you huh." He commented.

Ed looked at everyone discussing then stood up strait. "Alright, seem everyone is here. If you're all ready to go, follow me to the trail grounds." He said as he walked down the stairs from his office and stood beside the bar.

Ara and Cat noticed Master Ed head to the bar, and they walked up to him as well.

"It's show time," Ara said with a smirk as she looked at Cat.

Cat nodded, very confidently, and then said, "Yeah! We can totally do this!" It's about to begin!

---------------------------------------------------

Marc chuckled, and then said, "It's time for us to hit the deck, Brendan. Let's go through this like we had planned!" Marc then gave Brendan a thumbs up, and would proceed to Master Ed as soon as Brendan did.

Viper and Elaine had heard the words of the Guild Master, and as such had followed him in kind. Eliane was eager to begin the trials, motivated by the excitement of it all and the chance to show off while Viper had a determined desire to advance to that next level. Both to show how far he had come from the low life mercenary & dark marge to a true mage and for that chance to expand his search for his missing mother.

As Viper had repeated to himself, and had no doubt would continue to repeat to himself, failure was not an option. And anything short of reaching S-Class would have been a failure.

Brendan took a deep breath, it was finally time for the trials to begin. "Right." Brendan replied to Marc with a smirk before standing up following Master Ed.

This would be Brendan's second S-Class Trials and he vowed to himself that he would become S-Class so that he could finally stop living under his parents shadow; to prove to everyone his power was from his own strength, not from genetics.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Yeah, that sounds really useful. Thanks for the info Bolt I'm sure we can put it to good use." Savannah said to Bolt with a smile before she had overheard Master Ed and took a moment to catch her breath. This was it, this was the time for Savannah to validate her place around her, and as Savannah had began to walk over with the others she had that thought planted into the back of her mind.

I have to advance, I have to show the others that I can keep up. That I can rise to the occasion like them, that I am not weak....

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion and Fallon nodded at each other before making their way towards Master Ed and the small group around him. “You ready for this big guy,” Orion jokingly asked Fallon in a serious demeanor. Fallon responded with a crack of his knuckles. “Whatever you say Orion.” The Guardian Mage smirked.

Orion looked at the crew before them. There was everyone that was picked out for the trials and their partners. But there were some other members of Ender Eye amongst them too. That was normal though, Master Ed did usually bring along some members to assist with the trials after all, whether they were non S-Class or already of rank.
—————
Sabrina stiffly stood beside Fabian, who gathered along with the other S-Class competitors. She couldn’t help but feel rage engulf her silently and she stared daggers at that Vampire’s feet. Sabrina clenched her bunny doll tightly in her arms, trying to find possible comfort with the toy.

"If there's anything bothering you, Sabrina, feel free to tell me." Fabian said, placing a hand gently on her shoulder as he followed Ed alongside her. "Not just as a fellow guild member or mage, but as a long-time friend." His red eyes looked down on her.

"Yeah, well...I knew what I would be getting into when I made this choice..." Fredrick sighed, "It's just a gag that's getting old now. Every time the townsfolk feel hostile and happen to see me on the road, they try to kill me, rinse, and repeat."

Serebus, unsure of what to do, simply followed other members who had not been competing such as Eliza. Serebus assumed that there would be just areas they could watch the trials, or at least had hoped it was the case.

Eliza in turn had her eye on the competing mages. She was naturally curious to see what they could do, even if she had seen the capabilities of some of them such as Viper. Still, Eliza held the belief this was a strong class which might make this the most interesting trials yet; which made the Dragon Slayer excited as she had thought of it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona would follow everyone else, while she still had her reservations as it had related to certain selections, she was content to just take Eliza's word for it and was at least gonna give them the chance. Perhaps Perona would see what Eliza had talked about; what made these mages worthy of a selection beyond their power. Still, Perona had not been prepared to hold her breath over it.

I'm willing to be the bad guy for it, I just won't give those former dark mages forgiveness and redemption handed on a silver platter like everyone else seems eager to do. They are gonna have to prove it, and they can prove first that they weren't picked just because they happened to be strong and this guild overlooked their crimes for that reason.

Ed looked at all the S-class nominees follow him. “Alright, seem everyone is here. Let’s get going.” He said before walking to the basement door of the guild and descended the stairs, at the bottom was a big empty room with a miner elevator at the end of the room. “Would the participants of this year’s trials step onto the platform.” Ed said after walking beside a lever on the wall Andy pointing towards the elevator.

“This next part is going to be a bit bumpy so you better prepare yourself Seraph.” Barry said to Frederick as he got onto the platform.
Once Savannah would get on the platform, Bolt activate his wings and latched onto Savannah’s back. “Don’t ask why I’m doing this, you’ll see in a bit.” He said.

Viper nodded, as he got himself on the platform as directed. Elaine had an eager grin on her face, though Viper had no idea what he could have expected from this. Either way, Viper prepared himself for whatever was to come.

Serebus looked on, curious as to what these platforms would do.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had gotten on the platform when Bolt latched onto her back, which startled her a bit. Though before she had the chance to question it, she heard Bolt saying not to question it and that she would see herself soon enough. Savannah, while still confused, took his word for it as she nodded at the exceed though she still had confusion and even slight worry.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Ara and Cat got on the platform, waiting for the trials to officially begin on the count of Master Ed's call. They both looked at each other and nodded, Cat blushing a bit.

(Sorry for the short post)

Brendan got onto the platform along with Marc and gently tapped his foot as the elevator ride would soon commence, he had to admit, this was one of the more stranger part of the trials that really didn't make any sense, but hey, he didn't question it.

"Alright Marc, we'll soon enter combat. Let's make sure we win this!" Brendan muttered to Marc with confidence and determination.

Noticing Bolt had prepared to fly with Savannah, Fredrick began sprouting his black liquid wings as well, heeding Barry's warning in the process as he stepped onto the platform. Following him were Cyrus and Jeanne, who seemed rather confident, though still a tad nervous about what might be in store for them.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion and Fallon both followed the rest of the crew and stepped on the platform. Both being careful and heeded Master Ed’s warning of whatever he was planning.

Angela stood with the rest of the member, looking at this year participants.. She was one of the “assistants” of the S-Class Trials. She waited along with everyone else, wondering what was going to happen. Master Ed does change up some stuff every year after all. This year might be different.

Last edited:
Ed looked at everyone getting on the platform. "Alright everyone is on, let's get started then." He said before pulling down the lever. The elevator platform began to shake as if it was going down before the platform suddenly opened up, leaving everyone to fall. "Have a nice fall! The trail grounds are at the bottom." Ed said.

Barry looked down. "Yup, just like every year." He said as he fell.

Brendan smirked as the elevator rapidly dropped below ground, the S-Class Trials had finally began and he was ready to make it as far as he possibly could. "Make sure you're ready to hit the ground!" Brendan yelled over to Marc over the sound of the platform falling at great speed.

The blue-haired mage's plan was to channel a bit of Heavenly Body Magic so as the elevator finally stopped he would be slightly floating in the air, though, he couldn't really help Marc in this situation even though it really wasn't too dangerous.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"GAAAAAAAA!"

Savannah, but contrast, had not been as cool or collected as Brendan or others had been. The second the platform had dropped and she had began to fall, the Sand-Make mage was in a state of panic. Her arms flailed around as she had seemingly forgotten Bolt had latched to her back as she began to generate some sand in her palm, with little doubt to make a parachute or something to slow her fall as this was the last thing she had expected to happen.

I can't die, I'm too young to die! What kind of trial is this!?

Bolt struggled a bit to keep balance as Savannah flailed around. “Hey calm down Savannah, I’m here remember?” He said. “Now let’s head Tom the bottom.” Bolt said a she began flying downward.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“AH!” Orion gave a sudden scream. Did he mention to anyone he was afraid of heights? Guess not, but essentially.....he has a fear of heights. “AH!” Orion continued to scream. Girly scream? Manly scream? It was somewhere in between.

Fallon, on the other hand, was monotone was ever. Sure, he widened his eyes a bit at the sudden drop, but he calmly resolved him and Orion’s small controversy. Fallon mumbled a small chant, muffled by the wind.

“Bestow me the strength to control the warm winds of summer. Come forth my Guardian! Windaar!”

A bright light flashed behind Fallon as emerald green strings connected to the former being and Fallon. With a grunt, the being cane to life. A cloaked man, with a staff disconnected from the connecting strings. (Look up Windaar, Sage of Gusto for picture reference)

Immediately, using his staff, the hooded man, named Windaar, waved his staff in a circular motion. Gathering wind and air below Fallon and Orion, it slowed the velocity of the fall. Orion freaking out, clung onto Fallon. Did he mention he was afraid of heights?

Viper, while his eyes had widened at the sudden drop, avoided a scream as he did his best to keep his composure.

"Woo hoo!"

Elaine, by contrast, seemed almost excited by this as she seemed to enjoy the free fall. Viper had a scowl at this reaction before he had suddenly realized something.

"Does...does your magic have any means of slowing us down?" Viper asked, as he realized that unlike other mages his Dragon Slayer Magic and Elaine's speed magic had no obvious means of slowing their descent. So after Elaine had paused her enjoyment to offer a shrug, Viper sighed as he would quickly think over a means himself.

Elaine is pretty athletic, more so than me, so if I were to claw at the wall we should be able to scale down them. Don't have time to think this over. Just gotta go for it...

Elaine, having caught on to what Viper had in mind as he formed a Poison Dragon Claw, drifted over to Viper and grabbed his free hand. Viper then slammed his clawed hand along the side of the pit as slowly it sliced along it as his descent came to a gradual stop. Elaine had a grin as Viper held her up with his free hand while she eyed the other side of the pit.

"Alright, now let's go. Don't want to keep them waiting." Elaine said as she used her Speed magic as a boost before she bounced off one side of the pit and began to descend down with a series of fall jumps. Viper instead opted to coat his free hand with a dragon claw as he began to slowly, but gradually, climb down.

OOC: OrionXFallon I ship it.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" Cat started screaming as she held unto Ara, who had a calm complexion. Ara analyzed the surroundings of the pit they were falling in, and how deep the pit itself went.

"This might get a bit bumpy," Ara said before she held Cat a bit more tightly, which caused Cat to blush a bit. "Ice Make: Slide!" Ara exclaimed before creating a slide made of ice and sliding on it with Cat. Ara would continue to increase the length of the slide until they landed on the floor safely.

--------------------------------

"AGH! God dammit!" Marc exclaimed as he started falling. "Take Over: Metal Bear!" Marc exclaimed as he transformed into a Metal Bear.

Marc then curled himself into a ball, and would land a pretty hefty fall, even causing a crater as he would land.

"You could've helped me back there you know!?" Marc exclaimed to Brendan as he turned back to normal, "That wasn't exactly a 'small fall'!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah, in spite of the panic, had heard Bolt's voice and decided to place her trust in the Exceed. Allowing him to fly her down the pit to...well, wherever it was the master had decided to send them.

A bit...too extreme, though given Bolt's reaction I presume Master Ed has done this before. Man, talk about a way to put you on edge right at the start. I can only imagine what the trials themselves must be like...

As Brendan's free-fall almost concluded, the young mage activated his magic and slowed until he hovered over the ground, still in the sky-diver's position. "Phew, that was sorta stressful, but fun." Brendan said as he stood up and then landed on his feet gently.

Brendan chuckled as Marc yelled at him, "Sorry man, I didn't know this was going to happen. Master changes it every year." The blue-haired mage said, "You just gotta be ready I guess." Brendan laughing awkwardly and rubbing the back of his head, he probably could have helped Marc out more though.

Viper eventually managed to scale himself down, his partner Elaine waiting for him as she had managed to scale down the pit much more quickly then he had. Viper and Elaine made their way to the others as they would await whatever the master had in store for them. Viper had had a lot to think about while he waited.

If dropping people down a pit is how master gets us to the trial, I worry what he might actually have in mind for the actual trials.

Fredrick hit the ground and splattered all over the floor before reforming, wincing a bit. "So is the first test for the S-class trials about seeing how well you can take a lethal fall?" he asked, looking to Barry.

Jeanne carefully put Cyrus down before dematerializing her light-make wings. "Thanks for the aid." Cyrus said.

"You owe me." Jeanne replied with a grin.

A swarm of bats flew down the shaft and re-materialized into Fabian, who also warped Sabrina with his Nosferatu magic. "Sorry for being so abrupt." he said to his partner.

Master Ed had already arrived in the area of where the mages fell from the platform, and he was merely sitting down on a chair and drinking out of a coconut.

"Oh, so you all arrived already?" Master Ed said, "I wanted to record you all and re-watch your screams, especially Orion's."

Master Ed then got up from his chair, and looked directly at all of the mages, but this time his expression was a bit more serious.

"This years trials will test out your strength, endurance, knowledge, and versatility as a mage so that you may go up to the ranks of S-Class. I didn't merely choose you all as nominees because of your strength, however, you have all done something worthy of calling yourselves Ender Eye mages! All of you will have to endure four trials! Whoever is able to complete all four will be deemed the title of an Ender Eye S-Class mage!" Master Ed explained. He then grew a smirk on his face, and exclaimed, "LET US BEGIN THIS YEARS TRIALS!"

Master Ed then led the group of mages to a room. In the room was merely a gigantic door, which was decorated with designs of beasts and monsters.

"The first trial will be simple," Master Ed explained, "You will all be taken to room filled with traps and monsters, each monster having a score from E to S class, S Class being the strongest monster. It is kind of like the Pandemonium they used in one of the years for the Grand Magic Games. It is your job to work with your partner to be able to defeat those monsters and get out of the room in a specified amount of time. Let the first trial BEGIN!"

The door then opened showing a portal, allowing any mage to go inside of the Pandemonium.

Viper had refrained from making a remark towards Ed's casual demeanor of having dropped several of his own mages as he had his gaze focused on the gate before them, much as Elaine did. Both overheard Ed's instructions and they seemed simple enough. With a nod exchanged between the two they would make their way through the portal, prepared for what was on the other side of it.

At least, they had that belief...

----------
Viper and Elaine would soon find themselves in what Viper had to see as a bizarre room. It seemed to be a series of floating platforms, with a seemingly black pit beneath them should one not be able to jump on them. Thankfully, most of the platforms seemed spacious enough fro himself and Elaine.

And several E & D class monsters, varied beasts that mirrored the ones Viper had seen in previous broadcasts of the Grand Magic Games. In an instant a few of them had tried to swarm both Elaine and Viper. However, a pair of Poison Dragon Claws from Viper and high speed kicks from Elaine managed to dispatch that threat which caused the other remaining lower level creatures to scatter to other platforms. Elaine turned to Viper, an eager grin that had yet to leave her face even in spite of everything.

"Alright, let's go round them up. Keep in mind to be on the lookout for everything, who knows what surprises Master has for us here." Elaine explained as Viper nodded, as the two decided sticking together would be wise as they hopped over to a nearby platform only for the space beneath Viper's feet to have began to glow to moment made contact with a specific, and faintly marked section on it.

On impulse, Viper managed to avoid the squared section on the platform moments before a fire spell shot up in the air that would have lit Viper by the seat of his pants. Viper's eyes had widened at this.

Okay, between the pit fall and now these "obstacles" I have to question if master is insane...

"Like I said, watch your step." Elaine said with a grin, as she had carefully made her way over to Viper and helped the Dragon Slayer to his feet. With an unspoken agreement Viper and Elaine pressed forward, careful to mind certain faint signs of where these trapped spots would be. Along the way they would combat beasts that ranged from E to A-Class, which naturally proved harder the higher rank they were. Not to mention Viper and Elaine had contended with other surprises, such as certain platforms that had suddenly dropped when they landed on it which forced quick jumping to another one or sudden wall spikes that had been dulled for "safety" or at least what Ed would have likely said in self defense. Naturally, while Elaine had been focused and even had some fun with it Viper had been rather on edge and had only one thing on his mind.

How the hell does anyone become S-Class is THIS is what you have to go through!?

Eventually, Viper and Elaine had managed to clear the room of all the monsters. Oh rather, most of them as the S-Ranked monster had yet to be discovered which had been disconcerning as they had a limit time to work with.

As if on cue, the sounds of something large making its way from above Viper and Elaine had gotten their notice as they glanced up and saw what appeared to be a rather large spider-like beast which was of little doubt to both mages the S-Ranked beast. Viper and Elaine had channeled their magic as they prepared for battle.

"Where does master get these things?" Viper asked Elaine as he dodged an appendage strike while Elaine had taken the chance to deliver a high speed dive kick onto said appendage which damaged it.

"Who knows? I've come to expect that with Master Ed it's better to ask less questions." Elaine replied as she and Viper would press their attack, which the beast had responded in kind. Given the wall-scaling abilities, and the floating platforms that had limited the mages movement's, it had the natural advantage. However, Viper and Elaine had used teamwork to circumvent this with Viper having had the raw power to match the beast while Elaine was free and open to deal numerous high speed blows. The beast soon had found itself overwhelemed after a fierce battle as the two prepared the coup de grace.

Viper grabbed Elaine's hand, using a team-tactic they had developed together in preparation for the trials, and spun around using his magic power to boost his physical strength just enough to toss her into the air as the spider beast had attempted to flee to higher ground via a wall scale to regroup as Elaine powered up a high speed kick, which was further boosted as Viper propelled her forward using the force of his Poison Dragon Roar. Elaine had shot like a rocked and kicked clean through the beast, as it fell down the side of the room towards the bottomless pit.

With the beast defeated, Elaine scaled back to Viper's platform with a timely wall jump as the two made their way towards what they had assumed was the exit as they dived through it; as both had hoped they were able to complete the trial in time.

Last edited:
As Viper and Elaine exited the first the Pandemonium, the portal reappeared, daring the next competitor to enter and take the challenge. Brendan took a deep breath and stepped forward, If my mom can do something like this by herself we surely can do it as well! The blue-haired mage thought, looking back to his partner.

"Let's do this Marc!" Brendan exclaimed confidently. The male Drake Twin clenched his fist and raised it into the air and gave a hardy "Right!" before the two entered the portal and were transported into an area the appeared to be some sort of colosseum with a variety of floating platforms that up to a higher point in the room that probably lead to another section.

Before Marc and Brendan were able to start climbing from platform two hordes of E&D class monsters rushed the two mages. Brendan quickly equiped the Iron Eclipse Blade he Fabian, having it's ability in mind and began hacking and slashing down several monsters. Marc was also quick to respond and used his Metal Bear takeover to quickly overwhelm and defeat the remaining monsters. With the small victory, the two began leaping from platform to platform, traveling higher into the air.

About half way 3/4 of the way up, Brendan and Marc were ambushed by flying creatures that must have been the C Class monsters. "Of course they can fly, why wouldn't they be able to?!" Marc exclaimed with a grunt as he swatted at any wasp-like create that neared him with his large King-Vulcan palms.
Brendan chuckled, "Master definitely knew what he was doing." The blue-haired mage said as he drew the Iron Eclipse off of his back and flew into the air with his Meteor spell and flew around and made quick work of the monsters that had decided not to bum rush the two from the start, gathering more magical energy in his blade.

After another few minutes, those monsters were dead and the two continued up until the finally had made it back onto solid ground and into the next room which appeared to be somewhere high up within black clouds, the two looked ahead and saw a bridge that lead to the next island. Brendan and Marc wasted no time and ran to the bridge but not before fifteen lizard-like B-Class Monsters clad in strange armor stood in their. The lizards banged their weapons on their shields before rushing Brendan and Marc.

The blue-haired mage looked over to his partner and nodded, they needed to speed through this engagement and wanted to wipe all enemies out with a large scale attack. Marc once again used his power and fully transformed into his King Vulcan and gave out a hefty roar before Brendan lept into the air and requiped into his Explosive Armor. Marc grabbed the hunk of heavy duty metal the was Brendan and chucked it into the air, over the monsters before taking cover. Brendan smirked and used some magical energy to fuel an explosion large enough to wipe out the horde.
Marc stood up and smirked, "Nice one! That strategy actually did come in handy!" Marc exclaimed before the two regrouped and swiftly ran across the bridge, but there was one issue... The bridge was collapsing behind them!

Brendan and Marc sprinted across the bridge as fast as they could and barely made it to the other side before the bridge collapsed. After this thrilling event, the two continued to venture through and wiped out seemingly the last horde of monsters which were A-Class and entered the final room, a giant throne room where the S-Class beast resided.

A 12 meter tall giant stood from the throne and generated a warhammer in its hands and awaited the two's moves. Marc was about to charge in, but Brendan stopped him, "Wait, place your hand on this swords hilt along with mine. This confused Marc, but he did as Brendan said and a regenerative feeling washed over both over the mages, it was one of the Iron Eclipse's abilities: The ability to restore magical energy after stealing it from other creatures or beings.

"Now let's do this, we don't a whole lot of time. You distract it and try and blow out it's legs while I blind and get rid of it's arms." Brendan said, requiping into his Clear Heart Clothing and drawing both Katana's. Marc nodded and Transformed into the Minotaur and the two began to ran straight at the giant who responded with thrusting it's Warhammer down at the two, but missed after the mage's split off to the side.
"Come after me you stupid titan." Marc muttered under his breath as he bursted out of the dust the giant had created with the swing of his hammer and began to run away trying to lure it, thankfully, this worked and the titan focused on Marc and hadn't noticed Brendan flying through the air with his Meteor spell a few meters away.

However, this monster wasn't stupid and noticed Brendan quickly and spun around and swung at Brendan. The blue-haired mage reacted quickly, turned the blade in his left hand around and began spiraling toward the titan's arm and cutting into it's flesh, traveling up toward the beast's face just as a wheel would stay on a track. Brendan then got out of this spinning motion after reaching the titan's face and stabbed it right in the eyes with both blades, blinding it.

"NOW MARC!" Brendan roared as he pulled his blades out and used the face of the monster to launch himself backward.

Marc did a 180 degree turn and roared out as he shot at the titan and blew it's knee out with the brute strength of the minotaur, causing the monster to fall to the ground with a large crash. Brendan and Marc then quickly made eye contact, and nodded. Marc transformed into the Chinera and Brendan launched into the sky.

The two cried out as Brendan launched his Grand Chariot attack and Marc launched a huge fireball from the mouth of his beast. The attacks proceeded to combine as they soared toward the S-Class monster and then exploded as soon as they made contact, vaporizing the titan and destroying most of the platform they were fighting on.

Out of breath, Brendan landed on the ground and Marc transformed back into a human. The two mages simply fist bumped and exited the Pandemonium with a victory with four minutes to spare.

Zane stood beside Master Ed along the other S-Class mages of Ender Eye, watching as each of the nominees entered this "house of horrors" type setting. He wondered who would be able to slay the most amount of beasts. Everyone was incredibly strong in their own right, and surely held their own against beasts such as those before on missions - coming face to face with horrendous monsters was pretty much an average day for the teenagers. Still, though, the blonde angelic mage knew that their master wasn't one to go easy on his pupils, and he himself wasn't sure how severe he had made the other trials. This one could prove to be quite troublesome, and its only the first stage.

He shuddered, thinking back to his own trials that he had undergone to obtain his current rank, but also released a quiet laugh. They were memories he was fond of, despite all of the physical and mental stress. This year looked very promising, and would soon show to be quite entertaining, considering the wide range of personalities among this years chosen competitors.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Once again, the portal to Pandemonium re-materialized in front of the awaiting competitors. This time, Fallon and Orion stepped into the portal, Orion seemingly still a bit shaken from the fall. Fallon comforted the mage a bit as they stepped int the portal and whispered, "Don't worry, you got this." As the words left the Guardian Summoner's mouth, Orion and Fallon had stepped out of the portal to what should be Pandemonium.

The two mages were given no time to get used to their surroundings as the portal behind them disappeared and a variety of monsters ranged from E-D bombarded the duo immediately. Orion, having regained his composure, called out to Fallon.

"Fallon!"

“Bestow me the strength to control the hot winds of summer. Come forth my Guardian! Windaar!”

Having already discussed this plan prior, Fallon controlled Windaar to envelope the duo in a sphere of wind and lift the summoners into the air. The plan was originally supposed to be used for another purpose, but Pandemonium seemingly fit this plan and worked in their favor. The trio, inclusion of Windaar, were safely in the air, away from any of the monsters down below.

"Gate of the Moon Twin, I open thee! Diana! .......and Requip: Lunar Deity Armor!

The moon goddess came with her silver bow and arrow in hand. "Shoot down those creatures below!" Orion commanded in which Diana complied shooting scatter arrows there and about, destroying a barrage and hordes of E's and D's. Orion shot blasts of energy with his Lunar Lance. It was an effective plan, but consumed a lot of magic capability, especially for Fallon.

"O-orion..." Fallon grunted clearly depleted of his magic. The wind-made sphere was slowly dropping lower to the ground, proving Fallon was running low of magic. "Diana can you heal-" Orion was interrupted as a B-Class Monster had attacked them, as the crew was low enough, in range of being damaged. The sphere broke as flames was shot to the group. "Shoot," Orion cursed to himself a bit. Windaar saved Fallon while Diana did the same with Orion. The spirits brought the duo up to a castle ledge momentarily to allow Diana to heal Fallon.

"Release," Fallon grunted. Windaar gave a bow before evaporating into thin air. Diana took a small arrow and shot it above head. It created a green coat the dropped down and healed whoever was in range. "Diana you may go," Orion stated quickly as flying monsters finally made it to their position.

"Requip: Nightmare Armor!" Orion quickly requiped. He threw his Nightmare Scythe at the flying creatures. It took out only one-fourth of the horde as the other monsters quickly dodged out of the way. The scythe boomeranged around, taking out another fourth of the horde.

“Bestow me the strength to control the cold winds of autumn. Come forth my Beast! Thunbolt!”

With a roar, a lion with a golden horn appeared and shot down the flying creatures with thunder, stunning them. "Stay up here, I'll fight the rest of the creatures down below." Orion exclaimed as he quickly requiped into Golden Wing Armor. Fallon gave a grunt as he saddled on Thunbolt's back before heading up the castle more with the C-Class creatures tailing behind.

Orion took out a couple B-Class creatures with the quick agility of Golden Wing before having himself surrounded by the rest of the B-Class creatures. "Gate of the Sea God! Neptune!" Orion chanted quickly, as the merman appeared. "Go." Orion said quickly, not even wanting to deal with Neptune's sarcasm. Neptune raised his trident defensively. "woW, oKAy then. i sEE hOw it is." Neptune said as he casually swept aside the B-Class monsters. Orion couldn't help but smirk and roll his eyes.

C-Class monsters fell from the sky, burnt, clearly the work of Fallon. Orion quickly made his way up the building, leaving Neptune at the bottom. "jUSt leAvE Me thEN," Neptune said clearly peeved as he disappeared.

"We're almost done, just the A-Class and S-Class left." Orion claimed as he scanned the perimeter for any remaining creatures. Suddenly, Thunbolt began growling above head. Gargantuan creatures, presumed A-Classed, dropped from the sky. Not wanting to summon another spirit, Orion requiped into Crimson Blood Armor, Mars' armor. With buster sword in hand, Orion moved really slowly, but took out a few of the A-Class. Talk about slow, but hard hitting.

On the other hand, Fallon and Thunbolt were getting a few monsters out themselves. Quick attacks, but not hard enough. After a while, Orion and Fallon took out the rest of the A-Class. The duo was clearly worn out, not having any requips or summonings out. The S-Class creature decided to finally reveal itself at the end, a tall, ugly, monsterous creature. It gave out a roar before charging at the duo. Having no energy at the moment, the duo ran away for a bit.

Hiding, Orion and Fallon discussed a plan. "We need to take this thing out in one hard hit." Orion stated. Fallon only nodded his head, while thinking up of something they could do. "There's this thing I could try, but it'll completely take me out." Fallon murmured. "So I'll be a bit, woozy from here." Fallon said emphasizing the woozy. "It's our best shot." Orion claimed.

Fallon quickly began chanting. “Bestow me the strength to control the calm winds of sprinh. Come forth my Juggernaut! Eguls!”

A giant eagle, half the size of the S-Class appeared and gave a loud screech. Fallon on the other hand struggled to remain conscious. having no control of the eagle, the bird went havoc. The S-Class creature. seeing the eagle as another enemy attacked the eagle. Eguls responded back by quickly tearing it apart, explaining the reason why Fallon doesn't summon Eguls a lot. It was savage and had no control. Fallon murmured a quick "release" before knocking out completely.

At least the duo made it and finished the first part of the trials. It made Orion worry if he could even complete becoming an S-Class if he struggled like this

"We could've reached that Djinn by now if we didn't stumble blindly into this vulcan group..." Cyrus growled as he sent another of the primates flying back with a powerful kick. The bunch of simians all howled and hooted angrily as they watched their comrade fall, growing more frustrated at the pair of magi.

"Just make sure you don't get taken over by one." Jeanne said, firing a light-make minigun at another incoming bunch.

"Sure sure. You just worry about yourself, okay?" Cyrus replied.

After a little while, the vulcans had been all cleared out, either by running off or by being defeated. "Guess that's all of them." Jeanne said, "C'mon, let's go find that-" Before she could finish her sentence however, the ground began to shake. Dropping down from above and crashing to the ground behind Cyrus was a vulcan unlike any other. It was at least twice the primates' size, and was covered in dark fur with a blood red crest. With every breath it took, a strange black fog wisped from it's nostrils and mouth as it's glowing red eyes locked onto the pair of Magi.

"This is a new one..." Cyrus said, getting up and getting into his stance. Jeanne did the same as, with a loud, bellowing roar, the Vulcan rushed in to try and flatten them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had watched each and every pair that had gone before her and Bolt, with others also having had waited in the wing, as she could not help but wonder just what to expect on the other end when it came her team's turn and had some nerves to her; tried as she had to keep them from showing.

Don't get spooked, you can do this. Bolt and I can do this, just gotta believe in ourselves, being worried over the unknown will do us no good...