• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

She raised her head up looking to Karin before she leaped off Samual's shoulder to sit on the couch next to him. She closed her eyes using her ears to listen before a voice in her mind came to her. "-Aura, I am watching you hehe, I know where you are and you are weakened right now, if you don't come to the location where we fought the people there will die hehe-" she quickly opened her eyes growling to herself. "Karin...you must stay here and care for Samual, I don't want to involve him into what I am about to get into he needs to recover, not get involved in what I am about to get into...I'm sorry!" She apologized. "Thanks for caring for me!" She said before she flew to the open window leaping out before she took flier into the forest where she fought him. She made it to the part where she encountered him before she changed to her normal adult form looking around cautiously as her ears moved up. She sensed an arrow come at her before she burned it instantly with her breath. "I can sense you!"she said. "Show yourself dragon!" She growled feather glowing around her neck. "Hehe, so you actually obeyed, do you really care about those humans!" "Its none of your concern whether I like them or not but I don't want to involve them in this fight!"she said but she had remembered what Karin said to take it easy so she had to fight defensively. "Why don't you join us Aura? Your species is very rare for a dragon Hm?" "Not in a million years! I gave up on fighting because all I wanted was peace!"

"Hehe that's too bad so now you die!" He said using his toxic claw again but shielded herself from it making him go back hard. "Oh I forgot, you have to fight defensively since your still weakened from my poison hehe" he kept attacking her with the same claw but she kept protecting herself causing her to move back little by little as she was too stubborn to give up.-

(Umm, you are spelling Karie's name wrong. K a r i e)
"Samuel, dragon, sit down. She said she needs to face this alone." She looked inside her bag and found the tranquilizer. A small dose of this and they would fall asleep for an hour. She injected Samuel. "Sorry, but I can't let her do this alone, and I know you would stop me." she turned to the dragon. "Don't stop me. I'm going to help Aura, and you are going to help me." She grabbed the gun from her bag. "Now where did she go?"

She felt her tail touch a tree as she growled before she lifted her claw up as it turned into flames and scratch him in the face burning him. "Pay back for giving me this toxin!" She growled. "You female!" He roared before going at her. She leaped up using her wings to go airborne for the moment before landing behind him as she used her ice breath from behind hitting him hard. "Argh!"he said before turning around fire breathing her. She countered with her fire breath before she flew up to dodge the rest. She didn't see it coming as she felt something pierce her leg as her light blue blood came out as she roared. "You! You cheater!" She said growled landing as her blood leaked out of her injury. "Your helping him!" "Hehe, yes I am because I want you dead hehe or maybe just want to experiment on you hehe" he said very psycho right now. "You discust me...!"she said as she glowed very brightly as her healing ability took effect to heal her injury but the amount of blood loss took a tole on her as she breathed a bit heavily. "-I have to be careful not to overdue myself....if I don't end this now....I'll be in grave danger..-" she thought. "Frustrated? I know you are because you have a limit to yourself hehe..." He laughed as she growled feeling her Pheonix blood trying to take over.-

Karie ran out and into the forest. Aura had to be there. She heard the sound of fighting and snuck towards it. She held up her gun and shot the human, it was clear he was seriously going to mess her up. She didn't go for the kill shot, but enough for him to stop fighting. She hoped she was far enough for them not to notice. She moved after firing so they couldn't find her. Hopefully, she wouldn't die from this.

She knew that gun shot, Katie. She probably got stubborn wanting to help her. She figured this would happen his way and looked at the dragon before leaping at him knocking him down to the ground using her claws to hold him down then started to burn him with her claws. "Hurts doesn't it!" She said sternly. "You female!" His claw stabbed her chest until he grasped her heart. She gasped coughing out blood feeling him trying to ripe it out but her phoenix blood was not allowing him as he was being instantly burned. "Ahhhh!" He let go quickly as his leg was completely burned badly. She was not in the best shape right now as her heart was touched by his toxic claws only just slightly. She was breathing heavily as she could feel herself weaken quickly. She won't be able to fight much longer but as her luck continued he stepped down as well. "You got lucky this time Aura...I'll return once you are fully recovered! For now enjoy my torcher that is in your heart!" He chuckled before him and his tamer disappeared.

"Karie....I know your there...you can come out..."she said before falling to one side as she glowed brightly as her blood that was now on the ground form an orb to collect her missing blood. She has never been in this state before but her Pheonix blood never fails her when she needs it more. She breathed heavily as her heart was in danger. She closed her eyes leaving her healing ability to help her right now.-

Karie stepped forward. "I couldn't let you go in alone. I told you to easy. Getting into a fight isn't easy. Now let me get you patched up and help you recover. I don't let my patients die." She took care of Aura, giving her the antidote again, cleaning the wounds, and wrapping the wounds up so they don't get dirty and become infected.

She looked to Karie. She didn't except someone to care for her this much just to worry about her. "I'm sorry...if I didn't come here...you, Samual, and the other dragon could have been hurt....and I wasn't going to involve you in this fight...my heart...he tried to rip it out...but my Pheonix blood wouldn't allow it..."she coughed up more of her blood. "I'm going to have to go into another form to recover completely, my heart isn't in the best condition....in not going to survive this....my Pheonix blood must take over...to be able to resurrect me again...." Her breathing slowed as she looked to her. "....I never thought....someone would care about me in that way....since I was treated so differently....then any other species...." She coughed again weakening fast.-

"It's my job to care for all my patients. Trust me, if any other dragon did this I would have done the same thing. And don't worry about Sammy he is snug as a bug, in bed. On purpose. Mainly by me, entirely. Had too he would os tried to stop me." Karie admitted. She looked over at the person she shot. "I'm not sure if I should care for him or not."

She gave a smile before she glowed brightly until she changed into her sleeping comatose state which was an egg colored grayish-black, pheonix-colored orange, turquoise, and a streak of red. Her necklace fell around the her egg the feather still glowing brightly. "-I'm sorry Katie, only in this state of form I can recover completely and remain safe....the flames of the phoenix will eventually surround the egg I'm in to prevent it from breaking once you place me down in a stand still area. Keep the necklace with you until I hatch again to place it around my adult dragon neck to help keep me in control of myself-"Aura said to her in thought. "-I'm not gone just being resurrected, don't worry about memories, I won't lose them-"she added in her thoughts.-

Harvey didn't make it in time to help, someone stopped him. But now, at least he won't bother him anymore. He saw Katie and Aura and came to them. "And I'm late again...Sorry, I had a 'little' problem on the roude. You small one..." Harvey said, looking at Aura "You can also told me, if they will try to do something again. I'm not afraid to fight or die and... Nevermind, just don't play with them alone" Harvey ended, he saw that Aura changed his form "Hey human, I can take you on my back to home, if you want" He said and he transform into his silver dragon form.

Last edited:
(Everyone it is Karie with an r, not a t)
Karie shook her head. "And risk someone seeing you? No, we are in a St. George city. They are everywhere here. I should hide Aura's egg form before we go so, well you know. Don't want a Talon or a St. George to find her." She hid the dragon egg under a bush, then covered the remaining open spots with leaves. "Now let's go back, that tranquilizer that I used on Samuel will wear off soon. And we will be going back like humans, not a human and a dragon. Aura was lucky for not being spotted, her small size helped her with that. However, you are a full-grown dragon. You might get shot down."

(My mistake with the letters)
"Don't worry, look at this" He growled and showed his second pair of wings "This wings are really special.But if you don't want to" He turned back to human self "Then I will stay in this form. Oh, I don't know even your names. I don't want to tell my dragon one, but as a human, my name is Harvey" He said and smiled. "My parents were a rouges, but they were killed by Viper..."

(Going to play one of the Talons for now until Aura recovers)

He seemed to have scented an egg close by as he went into the forest. He spotted a girl and a boy before he pointed his gun up at her. "I sensed an eggs aura around here! If you don't tell me, I'll force you to tell since his egg is rare!"he said.-

"Like I would tell you, Talon. I will care for my patient until I DIE!" Karie yelled then shot rapidly. She didn't care for the lives of Talons, they were everything she hated about dragons. Sure she loved them and all, but some only cared for themselves, and she hated those. All Talons only cared for themselves and their brethren. "Harvey, help me out!"

He huffed dodging it shooting afterward at the girl. "Those dragons are just tools we can experiment on so they can die like they should have been a long time ago!" He argued as he kept shooting before he seemed to notice a glow in the bush as he smirked.-

Karie gasped and ran in front of the bush. "I won't let you take her! You can only have her if I die!"
Samuel woke up. "Sis!" He ran out and listened for gunshots. He ran over to her and shot the Talon in the back. "Don't hurt my sister, you dead brain."

Harvey smiled at Talon "Hi there, We don't know each other, are we" said Harvey to Talon and stood between Karie and him. He pulled out his Knife. "I'm the Silver Wind. Nice to meet you"

He felt the bullet pierce through his back as he clinched his teeth. "Hehe, fine you want to die that bad then your wish is granted!" He pulled out a Grenade pulling the ring and at the moment Aura's egg hatched instantly appearing out of it in before her adult form became viable as she casted an ice barrier around Samual, Karie, and the dragon as the grenade explosion came to life but they were protected my Aura's barrier.

Her barrier lifted before she spoke. "Sorry for the delay, my resurrection is complete" she said stern but in a gentle voice. "Are you three alright?" She asked before she slipped her head in the hole of her feather necklace that Karie held before it slipped to fit around her neck as she was fully recovered.-

"It wasn't something bad. Granade change people" said Harvey. Then, he noticed the old three of Vipers behind the Talon. "Nullus, We will kill you and another experiment"
"Another experiment?"

"Uggg, my head. Why do Talons like explosions?"
"Samuel needs to get out of here! NOW!"
Rachel heard the loud explosions. "What in the world?!" She quickly turned into a dragon and flew to the burning trees.

Sure growled before she flamed up. "The only people who will die is you!" She said sternly before using her fire breath at them before she roared. "Stand down! You can't kill me even if you tried!"she said growling until suddenly a group of Talon appeared surrounding her before ropes where tossed around her neck and dragon horn behind her ear. She growled before the ropes shocked her. "Argh! Let go of me!" She roared standing up on her hind legs wings extended open trying to throw them off her but the shocks continued.-

"You will stand aside! Now" Harvey roared and transform into Four winged Silver Dragon. He looked at the Talons that surrounded them "Die" from his mouth came insane amount of Blue flames "Burnout"

Karie carried Samuel out of the fight. He couldn't fight, not like this.
Volina saw the fight from above. "Maybe I can calm them all down." She landed. "Umm, hey everyone! So why we fighting eh? We're all dragons right?" She said, hoping they would listen.

She saw the other four winged dragon help her as she used her ice breath to kill them holding her as she was let free but kept surrounding them as she grew irritated and annoyed. She gave a growl of warning. "You want to die so badly, fine!" She said unleashing her fire and ice breath at the same time taking then out together.-

Nullus changed into a human mode "Wow, you have 2 breaths and can resurrect. You are really interesting girl, I have to say" said Harvey to Aura. One of Talons attacked Harvey with a syringe, he injected some liquid and Nullus fell to the floor. Some of Talons stood up "Let's take Experiment number 3, Death Dragon"

Volina watched in horror. "NO!" she roared. A huge burst of white flames erupted from her mouth. She wanted to be peaceful, she wanted this to end with no one getting hurt, but no. The Talons weren't going to play nice. All they wanted was control. Well, she wasn't going to give it to them. She then turned to the Talon with the syringe. "I don't like to fight, but for you, I'll make an exception." She lunged at the Talon and dug her claws into his flesh. She took no pleasure in this, but she had to, for a fate of being locked up in jail by the Talons, was worse than death itself.

"Nullus, you were created to kill Talons enemies, other experiments. Destroy them... Everyone, run. He will be awake soon" yelled one of the Talons and most of them escaped. Liquid in Nullus body was another drug and the last experiment to him. He started to growl, but he didn't get up.

She growled not liking them trying to hurt this dragon that helped her. She flew forward before standing above him. She placed a healing force field around her and the dragon deflecting any weapon attacks. "You must fight it Nullus! Don't give up! Fight it! She placed a glowing aura around herself and Nullus. "I believe you can!" She said keeping the force field up but closed her eyes clinching her teeth as she could feel the pain of attacks on the force field touching her.-

Nullus roared and stood up, his eyes was dragon ones, but they didn't have pupils. Only two, Dark voids. He has his smaller, White wings on his back and black claws on his hands. "I don't want to... Not again...Last time... I destroyed entire rouge dragons village" He started to cry, the only dragon that was a true danger for him, was himself. "World don't need you, so destroy it. Start to eat souls, eat this dragon soul, this boy. Everyone... You schouldn't live, you killed your own parents. Afraid to die, you killed a lot of humans and dragons" Talon's words broke Nullus. He roared, even stronger than before and his dragon horns appeard on his head.

"Kill, kill, kill..... Existence... kill, kill, kill.....Everyone needs to die" Harvey looked at force field that blocked his way, He hit it and he didn't destroyed it. So he hit it again, faster and broke through. Before field appeard again, He came through and started to kill Talons like simple prey.

"Nullus, calm down. No one needs to die. We can all live in peace! Please, don't kill your friends." Volina shouted to him. She had a feeling he was going to go after her next. She felt fear crawl up her scales. "I don't want to fight you."

Nullus killed last Talon he has on his sight and turned to the 'others' preys.
Young Nullus was sleeping, on his body he had countless number of wounds, scars and bruises. Not so far away, Aria talked with other Vipers. "So, What do you want to do with him" She asked them, one of them had syringe. "We will give him his first 'drug' after those years. He will stop his training with others and will be trained alone by the best" He answered her.
"What is this drug" She asked. "He mutated, we don't know why, but he isn't normal. This drug will speed up in some way his mutation and strenght. The cost... He will have a great feeling to kill any living being around. If He won't kill someone in some time, He will start to destroy radomly everything, untill he will calm down" He explained.
"How you can do something like..." She started, but they stopped her "That's the best for Talon"

She had to stop him, he was acting like her when she went "Insane". "Nullus snap out of it! Wake up! Don't end up like how I did!" She flew towards him pulling him down as her claw kept him down securely. "I don't want go hurt you! I refuse to fight again, I got sick of it a long time ago!" She roared as her claws started to flame up starting to burn him which she didn't want to do.-

"Please Nullus, I don't want to fight you! Please, I want to help you! Please, Please." She pleaded as she cried. He was always so friendly in the past. Sure a bit in your face, but always friendly. She didn't want to fight him. Anyone but him. She started to trust him. It was a mistake, but one she made none the less. Now she would die from his talons.

"Don't make it harder, to kill you... Phoenix... Do you really think that your resurrection is something... I'm the death dragon" Nullus stated and he pushed away Aura claws. He wanted to attack her, but he stopped for a second and lost occasion. He jumped away and roared again. He noticed other Talons that survived and attacked them.

She felt frustrated as she growled. "You think being half Pheonix is easy because it isn't! Its very hard to keep my Pheonix blood under control! I have had it lose control and destroyed everything...and I regreted it!" She said sternly before placing a barrier her and Nullus. "Listen to me! I can not die even if I tried too that's what makes me rare of my species! I am the last of my kind! My family was killed when I was a mature hatchling! I fell into rage yes but what knocked me out of it was how some humans are good and treat you well! I don't want you to feel the heat of the Phoenix, its not comfortable!" She said as the flames of the Pheonix surrounded them both. "I want to save you, that's my job as the last dragon of my kind! To protect other dragons from going insane!" Her eyes showed no fear in fighting him even if she didn't want to.-

"You know nothing about pain..." He turned to her, one of his eyes had pupil and he cried with black tears "...I...KILLED MY OWN PARENTS... I can't stop killing...It's a curse, drug... With every second without kill, I got stronger and madder... They gived me many drugs and liquids, I'm a mystery even for myself... MAYBE, I'M NOT EVEN A DRAGON" he yelled.

"I can make a toxin in fangs, it won't dissapire after resurrection. I can kill you... Over... And over... And Over .untill you will get tired" said Nullus, his eye return to dark self. Harvey knew that making toxin in his body will take a few minutes and that may be hard to bite Aura, but if He hit... Something still was calling him to stop.

She clinched her teeth but continued to speak. "To me you are a dragon, and I know pain just as much as you do! I'm just an unstable dragon because of my Pheonix blood!"she started to smoke up as her feather around her neck glow slightly rapidly as she felt the pain from the Pheonix burning her a bit as her healing ability took over to help. She forced him down again to the ground holding him stood. "You made mistakes yes but so have I! Do I regret them yes but that doesn't mean I can just feel sorry for myself and change it because I can't! I chose to live in my "human" form and move on! If its that difficult for you then I will help you and support you! I won't leave you hanging when you need somebody most!" She started to flame up showing her Pheonix fire nesting inside of her.-

Harvey tightened all his muscles and prepared to jump. One Talon, worried that their plan may not work, returned from hiding "Nullus, you must destroy them. You Talon's killing machine" He yelled.
Harvey jumped at Aura and hugged her. His claws, horns and wings dissapired. Harvey got burned a little, but it wasn't a problem "Sorry... Aura, can I sleep for a moment" before he get answer, He closed his eyes.

(Volina is with you guys, I case you have forgotten)
Volina saw Harvey stopped. "Thank goodness," She thought. These Talons wanted to see her dead. These Talons wanted everyone who wasn't them dead. She might just have to, well maybe she didn't have to. "I'm warning you got away now, and you can go home safely. Don't and you will have to die." She hoped that they won't recognize her as the peaceful Talon who just wants to water flowers.

She raised her claw up and gently hugged him back. She changed to her "human" form for a better hold before she whispered. "You can sleep all you want...."she said softly as her arms held him.-