• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

She jolted up awake as the nightmare woke her. She panted heavily looking around before she closed her eyes opening them again as her eyes simply showed fear again. Tears rested on her cheeks as her ears rested to the side as she was slightly freaking out.-

Harvey came to Aura and pated her "Girl, woke up or I'm gonna eat without you and you will be hungry for a next few hours" He said to her. He walked away and then yelled "Miss Aura, stood up or I'm gonna leave you"

She looked to Nullus as she huffed but chuckled. "The one that is going to be behind is you Nullus"she said before leaping after him. "How slow are you? I could probably eat faster then you"she teased eating her berries. "Your even slow in flier" teasing again.-

"You think... I wanted you to keep up" Nullus smiled and he ate his eggs with a speed of lightning. When He ended, He looked at Aura "Heh, it seems that I win... (Blurp)... Oh, not good" and he run to the near rock and hide... When He returned, He looked at her with his Dragon eyes "just try to tell this to someone!!!" He shouted, it seemed that he was quite embarrassed. "I'm really fast, at least when I run. Do you know, how hard is flying with four wings"

She laughed looking at Nullus. "Extra weight I know, but come on, why you embarrassed for" she chuckled showing a bit of her sweet side. "How fast are you exactly?"she said as her dragon eyes faced him giving a gentle smile.-

Harvey looked at her and smiled "I can show you" He walked a way for 30 feets and shouted. "You can see me from here, can't you" He said "Ready? Go" in the second he appeard behind Aura "Boo... That's my speed. My teacher was quite ruthless, but... Both my Dragon and Human self are strong, thanks to her... But, I was forced to kill her"

She turned around looking to Nullus as she smirked. "Not bad but don't underestimate a Pheonix's speed my friend" she said chuckling to herself. "Also, you don't need to be embarrassed about telling things, I accept you just the way you are even if you are a death dragon. I can help you control that bloodlust you have since there is one way but you may feel uncomfortable about the idea but I'll tell you that later" she glanced away from him blushing slightly to what she said but those were her true words.-

"When we will reach Karie and Samuel's home, you may tell me about a way to control my Bloodlust. Right now, I want to finally leave this forest" Harvey said and he headed to the city.
$$$$
"Kukalkan, you called" said Shenlong as he entered to Kukalkan room. There were already Stuhirëre and some other Talons. "We all are here, good. I want to finish experiment number 3-177, Nullus. As some of you know, He has great unused potencial. He is actually somewhere between normal dragon and the beast. I found documents about him,if we end project 'Avatar of Death'... I will control Talons and We will destroy humanity for forever"

She sighed chuckling. "Then come on get on my back, it will be faster with fliet unless you want to fly" she said extending her wing out for him to get on her back. "I already have Katie and Samual's scent in my nose so I know the way back without getting caught" she added looking at him.-

Nullus noded "Alright, I'm still tired after bloodlust and I had nightmares so... It would be better" He stood next to her. "Change and fly, I will jump at your back"
"What is an experiment 'Avatar of Death'?" One of the Talons asked. Kukalkan threw a documents at the table "Read and you will know. Of course if you want to stay sane, don't read it"

Harvey jumped and landed on Aura's back without a problem. He sat and looked around, nobody was here, Perfect. "If someone ask us, then I'm just a dragon rider. Okay, let's go. We will make dragons great again or something" He said.

She chuckled before lowering her two head antenna's down for him to grasp. "Then hold on to my feather antenna then ok to make it look like you are a dragon rider" she said flying up higher until she flew straight and calmly. "Was it really hard for you to survive like this?" She asked wondering as she looked back to him ears pointed up.-

"Imagine training, we were send at the desert without anything and we had a task to survive, escape or defeat our teachers...And that was this welcoming part of this training. Survival, when you need to choose a side isn't easy. If some Talons attacks you, it isn't hard. It will be worse, if you will be attacked by a Viper like well-known in Talons as Kukalkan or someone" said Harvey and grabbed the feather antena "My Bloodlust rise in dragon form really quickly... I destroyed a rouge town in this state, So I don't want to use it. I learned quickly how to fight in human form... It seems that we are leaving the forest finally" He said and looked at the buildings that started to show up on the horizon.

She shifted her eyes to look at the horizon seeing the building from a distance before she turned back to him. "I didn't have it easy either, there is more to my story after the innocent unfortunately" she said thinking about the experiments that were being used on her. "I was an experiment subject because of my Pheonix blood, I was still a mature hatchling at the time and thanks to my intelligence I was able to escape. Pheonix blood is rare in a dragon so I had no choice but to create a human form of myself. That's why that black dragon was there looking for me and zat that time I was poisoned with his toxin living in his claws. He is one of the experiment subjects who was a success in there experiment...to completely control him..." She paused at her words while thinking about that and somehow her fear slightly kicked in. She shook her head to get it out of her mind before focusing on flying.-

Harvey was listening Aura, He thought for a while and said "I became an experiment as my gens mutated and keep mutating. As they didn't knew about me anything, for first few years they was watching me and after this... They begin an experiment for something called Death Dragon or something... Annihilation weapon" Harvey seemed confused, becouse of something and said "I don't get it... Well, maybe we schould buy them something...maybe flowers... Snacks..."

Last edited:
She looked to him. "You had it very difficult Nullus but I will always have me to support you, I won't judge your appearance even if you are a death dragon and may go crazy over bloodlust but I'll stop you from doing anything stupid. I can't die so harming me isn't going to be an issue" she answered. "We can get flowers and snacks if you want after I find a place to land other being spotted" She said before looking around lowering herself as she touched the ground before folding her wings feeling him let go of her feather antenna before it moved up in a slight curl position. She changed to her "human" form before grabbing his hand to pull him along quickly. "Come on lets go, we can't stall" she said stern making their way to the store.-

Harvey followed her to the store, as he went inside he quickly took some flowers and something to eat. He was a little suprised as he saw a girl that tried to flirt with him on his bench as a shop assistant. "Hi there, How are you doing" She asked.
"Quite good" He said.
"48,75$" She told an items price. Harvey paid "So, did you find someone better".
"Maybe, We will see. Come back anytime" She said and gived him a little smile.
"Thanks, I want to meet him one day. Bye" and he came to Aura "Okay, not so far away is Samuel and Karie Hause"

She smirked. "Is she your girlfriend" she teased whispering in his ear before backing away chuckling as she fixed her hair up in a pony tail again placing a Pheonix bird pin in her hair which sparkled a bit.-

"No,I don't like humans, So why I schould have a girlfriend human" He whispered to Aura "She flirted with me, but I didn't want to play with her... Why do you ask? " He asked her and left the store. "Now, only few steps to their hause" He said and he took milk chocolate bar to eat.

She sighed but gave her smile. "Nothing really I just thought she was" she said looking to him playing it cool like she always does. "Does it bother you that I asked? If it did my apologizes" she said as they got closer to Samual and Karie's apartment.-

"You don't need to apologize" said Harvey then he looked at her and smirked "I just thought that you are jealous,but it seems that I was wrong" He said and they made it to their friends hause. "Would you like to knock the door" He asked.

She looked to him and chuckled. "Me? Jealous? Maybe? Maybe not?" She teased smirking. "You'll never find out if I was jealous or not Nullus" she added before raising her hand up and knocked on the door. "Karie, open the door its us and we are alone" she said waiting as she crossed her arms against her chest.-

Karie heard Aura. "They'll have to be quiet. Samuel still has a fever." Karie unlocked the door, then she opened it. "Come on in, but be quiet. Sammy has a fever and he needs his rest." She said in a loud whisper. She then went over to her brother and yawned. "Been trying to keep his fever down all night, didn't even realized it became day." She said. She looked exhausted.

Karie looked at Aura sleepily "Sure, if you need me I'll be in bed. Man, wasn't last night a wosie." She whispered loudly as she went to the guest room. "If you need me I'll be right here. In the bed. don't be afraid to wake me up. I'm not a grouchy riser"

She nodded before laying on Samual's bed. She made her way over to Samual before raising her claw as it glowed in blue as she moved it to his forehead gently touching it as she closed her eyes to help cool his fever down.-

Harvey also wanted to help somehow, but his touch couldn't heal. He just sat down, looked at Aura in work and ate some snacks. "I really want to taste their blood... What about a night... Everyone will sleep, you won't give them pain before death" Something was saying in his head "Shut up" Nullus whispered to himself, his eyes changed to dragon's ones, but he quickly changed them back. "When Samuel will get better, I will ask Aura about this way to control a bit this bloodlust" Nullus thought.

Aura placed a cool damp cloth to help Samual's fever as she used her ice mist ability again to help him breath better. She sat on the bed watching him closely as it was clear that she was worried about him as it showed in her eyes.-

"He will be alright..." whispered Harvey as he noticed that Aura was sad. He was angry at himself, If He came earlier, maybe he could protect them... And later, He lost control over himself. He didn't like humans, but he started to like Samuel and Karie.
Shenlong was searching for some dragons to help him in the capture mission. Meanwhile, Stuhirëre was patroling around the town.

Aura looked to Nullus and gave a smile. "I'm just worried that's all....you guys are the only family I have right now so losing them isn't an option for me...." She said as a thought came to her mind about her family being murderiously slaughtered. She changed human in the mean time as worry didn't escape her eyes. "I just have to make sure he will be ok..."she promised being overprotective at the moment.-

"That's sweet of you. But, he is strong, at least I think so...there is something that may help faster but... I don't know, how it will work with human. It's kind of strong medicine" Harvey told to Aura. "I will return soon" and he left.

She watched him leave before looking back at Samual. What Nullus had said was true but the thought in her mind made her become protective. She sighed shaking her head as she sat watching him but she had so many thoughts on her mind she couldn't concentrate. She left a note for Karie that she will return soon before she shifted smaller and flew out the window and once she was in the forest, she changed bigger flying for a bit before going to her den to grab the work about her research on her own blood to help Nullus. She didn't know why she wanted to help him so much. Did she like him? She didn't know as she wasn't good at expressing that type of feeling or maybe she had but in her own stubborn way. She shook her head thinking about it as she searched through her den alone.-

Nullus came to the building, where he fought with Aria. He searched a medicine for hours, but he found it "I knew that you could have this, teacher".

When He was leaving, for him was waiting two Talons. "Oh, Nullus. We waited for you too long" said one of them.
"Did Santa have finally a message for me. Tell me, tell me" Harvey was yelling sarcastic and high-pitched.
"... Yes, He wanted to say that you weren't very nice kid. So you need punishment" They changed into Golden and Green dragons.
Harvey defeated them in human form. He had scratched jacket, destroyed a lamp and smashed someone's car with his opponent's dragon body. But, he was alright and quickly escaped from this place. He didn't killed any from this two... After few minutes, He arrived to Samuel and Karie's Hause.

She looked through her den before she found it as she changed human to grab it before placing it away. She came out before changing back but before she can fly off Talon suddenly appeared before her. She turned around growling as she roared. "So this is the famous Pheonix-dragon hehe perfect subject"one said. "In your dream!" She said before a blast of fire and ice combine together blasted most of the Talons as flames and ice were on the ground. "Amazing! Prepare for capture!" One said before a nest was shot at her causing an electric shock on her body as she let out a roar. "Aaaah!" She said as she was pushed down to the ground quickly as she growled loudly as her body began to heat up. "Too bad the death dragon isn't here, I bet he doesn't really care about you Pheonix" "Keep Nullus out of this! He will come! He's not like you people!" She said growling as the rope was caught on fire that was around her. "Launch another net quick!" He order again as another one was thrown at her bring her down again as she roared in pain.-

Nullus came to the hause and he went to the room, were Karie was sleeping "Karie, woke up. You were sleeping for good 9 hours" He said to her, trying to woke her up. "I bring a medicine that schould help Samuel. But, give it to him careful. This is medicine for dragons and they need 4-5 pills, So give Samuel only one... Where is Aura?"
Kukalkan was not so far from the Forest as one Talon came to him. "We have captured Phoenix, Death Dragon wasn't with her..."
"Well, if we have her then Nullus schould go to us. Prepare machine to the Experiment and call to me Shenlong, Stuhirëre and Black Dragon" He ordered. Talon quickly left.

She growled loudly as she wasn't going to give up that easy as she slowly stood up as the net was still shocking her but because of how stubborn she was she just wouldn't quit. "You think just electric nets will keep me down! Well your gladly mistaken! Her body was hot enough to burn off both nets as she roared blasting her ice breath at them again but no matter how hard she fought more nets were shot at her shocking her down. She growled being pulled down again as the nets sticked to the ground. She felt something pinch her as she felt her body start to less struggle. "-Damn...it not again...I can't.....-" she thought growling before she closed her eyes but before she passed out she sent an aura only dragons could feel about danger. She felt something on her muzzle then a click but remained glowing a fire color to protect her Pheonix blood. "We finally got the rare Pheonix hehe take her in!" One ordered as she was taken to Talon headquarters as all that was left was on of her Pheonix feathers where she laid.-

(@PlayfulShinx47)
Harvey shouted at Karie "Hey, Human woman. I said to woke up... I know that sleeping is great but if you will sleep entire day then when you will see that your brother will wake up" Nullus placed two pieces of paper next to Karie and medicine. "Follow the medicine description and there is also some message for you. I will search for Aura" and he left.
On his way he felt a scent of some dragons, one of them was Aura "Oh no..."He ran, following the scent. But, he was stopped by other dragons. They were lead by a dragon, that was probably in the forest yesterday. "Hello, Death Dragon. We have last task for you... End the experiment and erase humanity from this world"

Karie opened her eyes. "Uggg, Ok." She said groggily. Karie got out of bed and splashed some cold water on her face to wake herself up faster. "Let me read this. Made for dragons? I don't care what Nullus thinks even one pill could kill him." She placed the bottle down. "Besides I already gave him some medicine within the last twelve hours. More could hurt him."

Nullus wasn't in situation, to care about what Karie was saying, even if he could hear her. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "We will end this experiment, that's simple. Don't even think to fight with us" said female dragon. "Too late" Harvey said and quickly knocked down 2 Talons, before they had time to change into dragons. "Bad idea" said Stuhirëre and she attacked him. They were exchangeing blows with each other, but they were on similar level. In their humans forms at least.