• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

This is an RP about Team Plasma trying to get in control of the Mellila Region, a region newly discovered, after an epic fail in Unova. The Trainers, of course, will try to stop them. Here are the rules:
1. Your age needs to be from 10 to 18
2. You can be a pokemon trainer or a Team Plasma member. In Team Plasma there will be four admins and 2 scientists. Pokemon trainers don't have a limit.
3. Please don't make more than 2 characters.
Please fill this:
Name:
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank):
Personality:
Pokemon Team:
Looks:
Clothes:
Original Region:
(you can add more things if you want.:))

Here is my character:
Name: Amy
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank): Trainer
Personality: Very energetic, nice, and loves to do pokemon coordinating and battling.
Pokemon Team: Eevee, Slurpuff, Wigglytuff, Gardevoir, Mawile, Whimsicott
Looks: Golden brown colored straight hair, blue eyes.
Clothes: White dress with pink stripes at the bottom, Pink clip in her hair, tall pink boots, pink handbag.
Original Region: Kalos

If you want to join, just comment, don't ask, it's fine!;)
I'm going to name all the routes and Cities/towns here: Ritina Town (the town pokemon trainers start their journey in.) Route 1 (pokemon there: pikachu, jigglypuff, ralts, riolu.) Kaquerie City (gym leader is Illey, badge she gives is the freezer badge, pokemon she uses: Sneasel, Snover, Vanillite) Route 2 (pokemon there: Emolga, Klefki, Houndour, Pancham, Snivy.) I will write more when the RP starts!

Last edited:
((I feel like crud for doing this, but here goes:
Name: Marilynn
Trainer or Team Plasma: Team Plasma scientist
Personality: Marilynn is known for her 'silent but deadly' persona. Hostile, focused, and a lady of no words, she's not exactly someone to mess with.
Pokemon team: Duosion, Crobat, Zweilious
Looks: Pale skin, dull green eyes, and short brown hair. Marilynn is tall, lanky, and seems to be a tad malnourished.
Clothes: She usually wears a lab coat over a pale gray dress with black boots on duty. When not on duty, she's usually seen wearing a pastel green summer dress with yellow slip-on shoes.
Original region: Unova
I hope I didn't do something horribly wrong, but I hope you like.))

Last edited:
((I feel like crud for doing this, but here goes:
Name: Marilynn
Trainer or Team Plasma: Team Plasma scientist
Personality: Marilynn is known for her 'silent but deadly' persona. Hostile, focused, and a lady of few words, she's not exactly someone to mess with.
Pokemon team: Duosion, Crobat, Zweilious
Looks: Pale skin, dull green eyes, and short brown hair. Marilynn is tall, lanky, and seems to be a tad malnourished.
Clothes: She usually wears a lab coat over a pale gray dress with black boots on duty. When not on duty, she's usually seen wearing a pastel green summer dress with yellow slip-on shoes.
Original region: Unova
I hope I didn't do something horribly wrong, but I hope you like.))
(There's nothing wrong, you did it right! Thanks for joining! We need more people to start, though.)

hope you dont mind I added some extra stuff you didnt ask for

Name: Jake Anistar
Trainer or Team plasma: Trainer and aspiring elite four member
Personality: Jake is kind, funny and likable but can tend to get a little hot headed when criticized, but overall here is a nice guy who always tries to do whats right. He had also made a promise to himself to never let any of his friends get hurt.
Pokemon Team:
Scar (Lucario)
Meta-grass (Ferrothorn)
Crimson (Greninja)
Hot shot (Talonflame)
Iron-hide (Metagross)
Excalibur (fan made)
Looks: Jake stands at about 5"10 tall and is a fair mix of muscular and slim. He has light grey hair with the occasional red streak in it to match his eyes, grey which in the right light has red tinges in it. Jake is lightly tanned from his adventures all cross the Pokemon world
Clothes: Jake's normal outfit consists of a faded grey worn leather jacket with a plain white shirt and dark jeans, Jake always wears welding goggles on his forehead, along with finger-less bike gloves and a simple steel pendant which hangs idle round his neck. His Pokeballs hang from a belt around his waits. While on the other hand his future elite four costume is the near complete opposite, a crisp dark grey suit with matching tie and white shirt, with Pokeballs kept with pockets on the inside of his suit jacket.
Original region: Technically Kalos but he always refers to Sinnoh as home
Back story: Jake was born in Anistar city but moved to Sinnoh when he was about 3. While growing up in Canalave city he regularly made trips with Byron to Iron island where Jake caught his first Pokemon Scar after Jake turned 10 and left on his journey he did not return to Canalave for four years in such time he had defeated the Kalos, Unova and Hoenn gym leaders. This return didn't last long as Jake was in and out within a week and eager to defeat the rest of the Sinnoh leaders along with challenging its elite four and the champion Cynthia. After losing (barely) to Cynthia Jake returned to his lifestyle of travelling and learning. After another year or so of travel and adventure Jake was ready to settle down and began training under Frontier Brain Brandon. after two years of training, Jake heard that a new Pokemon league had been set up in the Mellila Region and that they were yet to find a final member for their elite four, so he packed up his things and headed out once more.

name : Valmont
trainer or team plasma : team plasma scientist
personality : Valmont is usually careless about anything that doesn't get in the way of his work but can be a big challenge when he starts to take things seriously, he mostly spends time in the lab building and experimenting whether for work or just to keep himself occupied, he is short tempered and likes to occasionally throw in a few puns,
pokemon team :
Umbreon - Lunar
Trevenant - Willow
Tyrantrum - Tyrant
looks : he has white short hair, grey eyes, a pair of sky blue tinted reading glasses and pale skin, when in work outfit he wears a lab coat over a sky blue button down shirt and dark jeans, when wearing a casual outfit he wears a white turtle neck sweater with a black leather jacket, dark jeans and a brown leather belt that is diagonally strapped across his chest
original region : Kanto

Name: Aria
Trainer or Team Plasma: Trainer
Personality: Quiet, reserved only really relaxed around people she knows and her Pokémon, gets extremely serious when battling and dealing with Team Plasma
Minerva (Gardevoir) Belle (Gothitelle)
Juliette (S! Roserade) Lily (Lilligant)
Marvelia (Milotic) Lure (Chandelure)
Laci (S! Glaceon) Loyalti (Stoutland)
Peace (Togekiss) Patriot (Braviary)
Inferno (Infernape) Soldier (Samurott)
Looks: Long, strawberry blonde hair, about 5' 9'', light pink, round eyes, pale skin
Clothes: Loose pink skirt, Dark pink jacket over light pink blouse, Pangoro hat (seen in my pic)
Original Region: Sinnoh, also went Unova

Last edited:
((Alright, thanks!
Name: Royal
Personality: Royal is ten years old, but acts like she's seven. She's a pure ball of energy and childhood innocence. However, this leads to her being quite gullible, and she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Pokemon team: Wooper (Princess), and Hoppip (Bella)
Looks: Royal is short, plump, and has a bit of a tan. She has long, navy-blue hair in a braid that reaches to her hips, and there is a light blue ribbon tied around each segment. Her eyes are brown, a color comparable to mud.
Clothes: She often wears a matching light blue dress and raincoat with brown rainboots.
Original region: Sinnoh))

This Team Plasma's "Boss" will be Colress, since this happened after Ghetsis failed.
I'll be Colress, but we won't be actually seeing him too much.

Name: Lady
Personality: Kind, overly helpful, but both these traits are her downfall, as she trusts too easily and is too kind to where people abuse her for it. She's not stupid, but sees the good in everyone
Pokemon Team: Poochyena (Potchy)
Looks: Dark red/maroon hair (dyed of course), pale skin, gray eyes. Her nails tend to be polished pastlel pink and she wears basic make up, all very pale, gentle pink
Clothes: Black collared shirt with brass buttons, dark indigo jacket with white lining, black converse, and white jeans. Oh I almost forgot, her wear's this ridicuously long scarf that her Poochyena likes to play tug of war with.

Last edited:
Name: Tyler Fear
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank): Team Plasma Grunt
Personality: Prankster, Brave, Morals are immportant to him, reckless
Pokemon Team: Purrlion and Ambipom
Looks: black hair with blue highlights (Black hair is natural). His eyes are a dusty brown, and he is tan.
Clothes: When he isn't wearing his team plasma uniform, he sports black skinny jeans and a orange and brown striped, long sleeved collared shirt.
Original Region: Johto (birthplace), Kalos (moved there when he was 3), Unova (brought there after being kidnapped by team Plasma when he was eight).

(Am I alright adding 2 characters?)

Name: Harmony
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank): trainer
Personality: Very friendly, curious, sometimes reckless.
Pokemon Team:
Frost (Eevee)
Flare (fennekin)
Gardevoir
Looks: Blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin.
Clothes: Blue t-shirt with the pokemon symbol and shorts.

Name: Hope
Personality: Shy and cautious.
Pokemon Team:
Trik (zorua)
Looks: Brown hair and blue eyes with pale skin.
Clothes: Lime green dress with stripes on the bottom.
Original Region:

(Am I alright adding 2 characters?)

Name: Harmony
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank): trainer
Personality: Very friendly, curious, sometimes reckless.
Pokemon Team:
Frost (Eevee)
Flare (fennekin)
Gardevoir
Looks: Blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin.
Clothes: Blue t-shirt with the pokemon symbol and shorts.

Name: Hope
Personality: Shy and cautious.
Pokemon Team:
Trik (zorua)
Looks: Brown hair and blue eyes with pale skin.
Clothes: Lime green dress with stripes on the bottom.
Original Region:
Yup! Now just come meet up on the other form and join in, just make sure you read up to the point we are at now.

Okay, here's my idea for the second gym leader

Name: Ella (from bELLAdonna, a type of poisonous plant)
Type: Poison
Team: Beedrill, Gastly, Gulpin, Roselia(uses a Drapion in battles that aren't Gym Battles)
Badge: Arsenic Badge
TM: TM06, Toxic
Gym: Repaca City gym
Looks: Messy short purple hair, dark brown skin, brown eyes. Usually wears a plain black tank top with the Arsenic Badge pinned to the left shoulder and black shorts. Ella has a tattoo of a rose and its stem down her left arm, with the flower on her shoulder and the stem wrapping around her arm.
Personality: Ella is the Jolly sort. She's fun loving, a goofball, and can act like a child sometimes. When not on gym duty, she can often be seen hanging around Repaca City

She's Royal's adoptive mom, if that's okay

Last edited:
Okay, here's my idea for the second gym leader

Name: Ella (from bELLAdonna, a type of poisonous plant)
Type: Poison
Team: Beedrill, Gastly, Gulpin, Roselia(uses a Drapion in battles that aren't Gym Battles)
Badge: Arsenic Badge
TM: TM06, Toxic
Gym: Repaca City gym
Looks: Messy short purple hair, dark brown skin, brown eyes. Usually wears a plain black tank top with the Arsenic Badge pinned to the left shoulder and black shorts.
Personality: Ella is the Jolly sort. She's fun loving, a goofball, and can act like a child sometimes. When not on gym duty, she can often be seen hanging around Repaca City

She's Royal's adoptive mom, if that's okay
That's a good idea, Emotion Senser! I like it!

And on Route 3, the pokemon found there will be Pidgeotto, Litleo, Munchlax, Diglett, and Zorua.

Last edited:
Yeah, i think so. It will just make the process faster and less tedious. We just have to have move sets for all the gym leaders Pokemon and not make an automatic win. Like, to behonest, I highly doubt my character can beat a team of three Ice Types with one Pokemon that doesn't have the type advatage, at least not this early on.

Yeah, i think so. It will just make the process faster and less tedious. We just have to have move sets for all the gym leaders Pokemon and not make an automatic win. Like, to behonest, I highly doubt my character can beat a team of three Ice Types with one Pokemon that doesn't have the type advatage, at least not this early on.
Alright, we'll do it that way!:up:

Name: Phobos
Trainer or Team Plasma: trainer
Personality: kind, helpful, brave and smart, hates his cousin Valmont for joining team plasma 2 years ago
Pokemon team:
Emolga - Volt
Pancham - Zen
Snivy - Sylvan
Looks: white hair, sky blue eyes, slightly tanned skin
Clothes: black shirt with a white skull on it, a white fur coat, black skinny jeans
Original region: kanto

Name: Aria
Personality: Quiet, reserved only really relaxed around people she knows and her Pokémon, gets extremely serious when battling and dealing with Team Plasma
Minerva (Gardevoir) Belle (Gothitelle)
Juliette (S! Roserade) Lily (Lilligant)
Marvelia (Milotic) Lure (Chandelure)
Laci (S! Glaceon) Loyalti (Stoutland)
Peace (Togekiss) Patriot (Braviary)
Inferno (Infernape) Soldier (Samurott)
Looks: Long, strawberry blonde hair, about 5' 9'', light pink, round eyes, pale skin
Clothes: Loose pink skirt, Dark pink jacket over light pink blouse, Pangoro hat (seen in my pic)
Original Region: Sinnoh, also went Unova

I forgot to tag you, sorry! When you post your character here, you can automatically join the post! I told everyone who asked but I guess i scrolled past you, sorry!

I've imagined this scene since the Admin yelled, "Your stupid Pokemon blew the whole mission" or something like that

Someone says that Zoe should be put down for failing Team Plasma at such a crucial moment, so they pull their gun out at point it at the Duosion. Before they fire, Marilynn calmly returns Zoe and puts the Pokeball over her heart and says, "Go ahead. Shoot."

I hope you didn't cry... IDK if this is OOC. I've kinda built her up now as this focused, confident woman who is a total softie around her Pokemon. I think she'd do this, as her Duosion is easily her most treasured Pokemon.

Name: David
Personality: Funny, Awkward, Friendly
Pokemon Team: Charizard, Greninja, Gogoat, Tyrantrum, Lucario, Snivy
Looks: Dirty Blond hair, Pale, and blue eyes.
Clothes: The average trainer hat that is black, a black hoodie that is un-zipped, a green long sleeved shirt, black pants, and black shoes
Champion of Kalos

Name: Kronos
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank):trainer,champion
Personality: always looking for a battle, like to help trainer when they are down
Pokemon Team: Charizard X, Swampert, Gallade,S! Metagross, Ampharos, and Flygon
Looks: blueish green eyes, really pale skin
Clothes:red and black hat, Trench jacket
Original Region:Hoenn

Last edited: