• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Cryronn, do you think Mimi needs to be separated from the other students because there is a chance that Psycavok will be released and murder anyone close enough in cold blood? Or should she be, like, a test for everyone?
I can't imagine my character dying so I am good in having unstable people around as dormmates.
Telling this to everyone interested.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Cryronn, do you think Mimi needs to be separated from the other students because there is a chance that Psycavok will be released and murder anyone close enough in cold blood? Or should she be, like, a test for everyone?

Last time I checked, ghost can't exactly die so Leon can go with Mimi as well. Or anyone deemed dangerous, for that matter.

A NEW CHARACTER HAS APPERARED

Name(First and last): Lucas Andreas
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Usually sports brown messy hair, black glasses and a slight stubble. Mixed skinned, and 6'. His usual get up consists of a labcoat and...Pajamas. Lucas usually spends most of his time inside (a NEET if you will) so he spends most of his time in his pajamas. He wears a black pajama shirt with stars on it and blue pajama pants with a duck mascot named "Thunder Quack". He even wears slippers sometimes when he cannot find his shoes
Personality: Talkative, a bit nervous in groups and spends most of his time inside. Very clumsy and ditzy. Despite all of this he is very smart and was even able to make his very own robot, Persephone. He's a huge nerd and loves learning new things, and goes on tangents. LORD ABOVE AS MY WITNESS, he can go on tangents that Persephone has tp remind him to cease. Though, he loves Persophone as if they were his own offspring and is grossly protective of them. Also gets lost. Very, very, often

BEHOLD. PROFESSOR LUCAS. THE ABSOLUTE NERD THAT CREATED PERSEPHONE. Also I'm planning on Persephone coming the second day of school half because of helping setting up their dorm room suit with charging cable and a pod for maintenance, half because Lucas forgot which train takes him to Comet Trail. Also Notifs for Discussion are a reaaaal peach cus I missed a ton of messages in the discussion thread

A NEW CHARACTER HAS APPERARED

Name(First and last): Lucas Andreas
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Usually sports brown messy hair, black glasses and a slight stubble. Mixed skinned, and 6'. His usual get up consists of a labcoat and...Pajamas. Lucas usually spends most of his time inside (a NEET if you will) so he spends most of his time in his pajamas. He wears a black pajama shirt with stars on it and blue pajama pants with a duck mascot named "Thunder Quack". He even wears slippers sometimes when he cannot find his shoes
Personality: Talkative, a bit nervous in groups and spends most of his time inside. Very clumsy and ditzy. Despite all of this he is very smart and was even able to make his very own robot, Persephone. He's a huge nerd and loves learning new things, and goes on tangents. LORD ABOVE AS MY WITNESS, he can go on tangents that Persephone has tp remind him to cease. Though, he loves Persophone as if they were his own offspring and is grossly protective of them. Also gets lost. Very, very, often

BEHOLD. PROFESSOR LUCAS. THE ABSOLUTE NERD THAT CREATED PERSEPHONE. Also I'm planning on Persephone coming the second day of school half because of helping setting up their dorm room suit with charging cable and a pod for maintenance, half because Lucas forgot which train takes him to Comet Trail. Also Notifs for Discussion are a reaaaal peach cus I missed a ton of messages in the discussion thread

Yeah, notifs really are terrible on this sometimes...

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I was thinking about an introduction for Persephone and Lucas and my idea is that Seth goes Grocery shopping cus the dorms have no food in them and Seth destresses by cooking. A clearly not very good robber tries to steal a woman's purse inside of an enclosed area with many security cameras/people and Persephone just decimates 'em.
What if. And hear me out. This also took place the same day Marcel confessed to Doku