• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Double post. I finally have everything I need for Samael’s general redesign!

He’s the one I feel like would get the most attention for his new attire. His role as the Conquest General is going to be important in the future. His attire is also going to represent that. Also! Each general will be getting their own Mask for their attire. Each parentheses means that something will have a different color compared to the real image.

(Credit: Pinterest pictures)

Outfit (Black and crimson colorations):
View attachment 928896
Mask (Black with Crimson markings):
View attachment 928897
Boots:
View attachment 928895
Gloves (Black colored):
View attachment 928894
Cloak:
View attachment 928898
@Lillipup07 All these aspects are what culiminated in Samael’s sketch.

Found it, edited it to be rebooted.

Name: Lexi Dreyl
Sexuality: I dunno, I keep this stuff a secret so it's more interesting
Species: Human/???
Height and Weight: 5'1", 117 lbs.
Appearance: Very simple, she's basically your average girl in terms of looks, long brown hair, green eyes, and jeans with a black, long-sleeved shirt.
Powers: Construct and Destruct - Can create light constructs and destroy them at will to create an explosion of light. Constructing something requires her mind to be focused, and destructing something takes a heavy toll on her brain by giving it a shock. Intensity is determined by size of construct.
Personality: She's relatively insecure due to her powers being this double edged sword, along with another issue, being able to hurt her partners. She tends to shame herself if complimented, and prefers to be insulted instead.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes - Sweets, Birds, Quilts
Dislikes - Compliments, Darkness, Dogs
How They Were Accepted: Tested In
Relationships to other characters: None that are Known
Other: Thunder Quack
@Cryronn the Mudkip was also waiting for a char to be re-accepted-

I'll stick with what I did, I never mentioned how close Samael was to her. Plus the threat of that weapon would still be enough to startle her as an introduction.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I could have Samael try to acknowledge it again. But, Marcel is already trying to make things right. For those who don’t know, Marcel hates when he messes things up and tries to fix it as quickly as possible.