• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Apocalypse Reboot

She looked to Bellamy and nodded. "Right, tell everyone to get ready we are leaving this base for now so if you will excuse me"she gently pushed him out the door of her room before closing it to change. She placed nee bandages on her wrists and ankles before putting on her ninja like outfit as one part was under while the other part rested on top on her chest before tying it down securely. She placed her black flats before securing the straps around her ankles. She grabbed her half gloves and put them on her hands before grabbing her katana and tying it behind her. She placed on her hooded cape as she grabbed her bag and supplied up on medical then added Pokepuffs in a secure container, her special medication, extra bandages, water, her transceiver, and Full restores along with her oxygen mask and extra Luxury balls before closing it. She placed her Luxury balls that held her party members on the side of her. "Alright Gem return for now"she said before pulling out her Luxury ball as she was sucked in. She grabbed her wolf mask lastly before looking at Blue. "Let's go Blue, we have to find and get to Shadow and Sparkx" "Umbre!"she smiled before leaping off her bed and followed next to her.

She opened her door before closing it as she looked to Bellamy before going close to his ear. "Thank you Bellamy...."she whispered before kissing him on the cheek then walked away placing her mask on as she blushed slightly. "-I can't believe I did that...-"she thought but chuckled after. "Is everyone ready I'm going to shut this base down since I have to get to one my my older siblings"she asked looking at Cooper and Nick.-

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
“Oh yeah some action!” Nick yelled as he took his arm off Cooper’s neck. He then seemed to be able to walk fine again “Well that’s convenient.” He said as he walked over and grabbed his pistol and put it invisible pocket. He then grabbed his throwing knives and put them in a bag that he swung over his shoulder. He finally grabbed his combat knife that was made out of an unknown kind of metal that his dad had gave him. Cooper went and grabbed his pistol and put it in his pocket and his knife in his sweatshirt pocket. “Let’s go!” Nick yelled walking towards the base door.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood slightly lost for words, JC had kissed him, he shook off the shock and then after returning Ren and Wamp, he walked over to JC and asked "hey um JC, I don't have a flying type will that be an issue." He stood waiting for an answer as Aeris jumped up onto his shoulder before slmping there, she lay with her front paws on his front and her back ones on his back, "we're ready now".

She looked to Bellamy under her mask as she nodded no. "If you don't have a flying type then that's no problem you can ride Gem with me if that's the case and if you guys are ready then lets go" she said before shutting everything down before she closed the door behind her after everyone was out before she pulled out Gem's Luxury ball until she threw it up as a Flygon appeared. "Gem, we need your flying skills to get to Shadow"she said looking at her. "Flygon!"she said before lowering herself to the ground as her front claws touched the ground. She got on Gem first as Blue followed after sitting in front of her. She held a hand out to Bellamy before she spoke. "Get on Bellamy, don't worry Gem is gentle"she said.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked up to to Gem and JC and reached out taking her hand and using it to climb onto the flygon, he was careful not to wake the sleeping Espeon on his shoulder, who simple said "Espeon Esp Esp Espeon (wake me up and I will annoy the hell out of you). He sat behind JC placing his arms round her waist to make sure he wouldn't fall, "so what are we gonna do when we reach your brother" he asked her. As he said this he spotted a very large group of zombies heading their way. "Um guys we need to go, now".

Blue_Flash4

Nick looked over and saw the group of zombies heading towards them “Ah Hell!” He yelled. He sent out his Charizard and started flying after Bellamy and JC. Cooper did the same but with his Salamence.

She looked to Bellamy from behind her. "Simple, we find another safe place for the survivors but luckily I know most of the region areas"she said before seeing what Bellamy was seeing. "Gem quickly sweetie lets go!"she said gently patting her neck. "Flygon!"she said before raising herself up then lifted off the ground. She surveyed the area as she was looking for her brother. "You ok back there? Just a warning Gem's speed is very swift so be prepared to hold on once she goes that fast"she felt his hands on her waist as she seemed to blush slightly but luckily her mask was on so Bellamy didn't see it as she looked back to what's in front of her.-

Blue_Flash4

Aleah was walking around in the woods and saw something flying in the air. “What the!” She said. She pointed her bow and arrow at one of the flying objects and shot. The arrow flew and hit the object. She later realized she had shot down a boy on a Salamence. “Who are you?” She asked.

Blue_Flash4

Nick looked back and saw JC and Bellamy take off. “YO Coop let’s slow down a bit since we don’t know the way to wherever we’re going. Cooper nodded and stopped in the air. But he then saw a arrow hit his Salamence “What the hell?” He yelled as he started falling to the ground. He saw a someone in a hood ask who he was. “I’m Cooper,” He said “But the better question is why the heck did you knock me out of the sky?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had his eyes closed, due to a minor fear of heights which was why he had no flying types, he did not like to fly. This meant he didn't see what happened to Cooper. He leant into JC a bit more and asked "hey are we nearly there yet?". He took a quick peek, and instantly regretted seeing how high they were made him shake a lot, god he hated heights.

She felt him lean in closer to her with the question before she could feel him shaking quite a lot. "Bellamy.....are you afraid of heights?" she asked looking behind her before looking back in front of her seeing a Braviary in midair flying around. She knew that Braviary anywhere, it was Talon Shadow's Braviary. "-Hm I know that Braviary anywhere if Talon is here then Shadow must be nearby somewhere-" she said in thought before looking back at Bellamy.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw Cooper crash land. “Yo, are we getting closer. I think Coop just crashed.” He said as he halted his Charizard. He then sent out his Pidgeot “Pidgeot, I need you to go find Coop ok.” He then let his Pidgeot take flight.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy responded to JC's question without looking up, "yup, not sure why I just kind of am". He heard Aeris in his head as she said "Don't worry everything will be fine" as she said this she yawned and pawed at his chest.

Blue_Flash4

“I wasn’t exactly sure what you were.” She said. She heard a noice and then saw a zombie poke it’s head out from behind a tree. She then shot a arrow that went right through the zombie’s head just as the rest came out. “Come on,” She said “We got to kill some zombies.”

Blue_Flash4

Cooper got up and said “Alright.” He then cut off several zombie heads. “Back to back” He said as he backed up to the other person and help them kill a zombie that was charging from the right. He then killed several more zombies.

Meanwhile, Pidgeot had just flew down “Pidgeot Pidgey Pidgeot (COOPER! I found you! Wait, who’s this?)” Cooper looked over and said “Oh well.... I sorta just met this person and currently don’t know their name.”

Blue_Flash4

Aleah had just been tackled by the last zombie which knocked her hood off but she successfully stabbed it with an arrow killing it. She got up and saw the Pidgeot fly down and heard Cooper’s question. She tried to get her hood back up but Cooper was already looking at her so she just kept it down. “I’m Aleah.” She said. But she then passed out after saying it.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper went over and caught her. “Damn.” He said “Ummm Pidgeot to you happen to be a medic?” Cooper looked to Pidgeot who was just looking at him. “Crud.” Cooper had to get back up to the sky. He saw several poke balls on Aleah’s waist. “I hope she has a flying type.” He said as he sent out all her Pokémon. There was a Tropius, Leafeon, Decideuye, and Vileplume. When the Pokémon came out the Decideueye aimed its bow at Cooper, The rest just looked at there trainer. “Hey Guys I need your help to get your trainer to safety. He then put Aleah on the Tropius’ back an returned the rest of her Pokémon. Cooper got on his Salamence and Tropius, Pidgeot, and Salamence flew back up to the sky where the others were.

“COOP!” Nick said as they got back to the sky. “Hey man.” Cooper responded.
“So you got a girl?” Nick asked. “Dude shut up.” Cooper said back. Nick then returned his Pidgeot and the two just stayed there in the air as they waited for JC to respond Nick’s question about where to go.

She just chuckled a bit before responding. "You should have told me but I was actually like you when I was younger afraid of flying but Gem made me feel more comfortable so I had gotten use to it but since your afraid of heights just hold on to my waist like this"she said using his hand to wrap around her waist. "Don't worry I won't let you fall"she assured him before getting the message from Cooper. "I have med supplies on me so get her close to me as possible"she answered before looking at the Braviary ahead of her. "Bellamy you see that Braviary, that's Talon by brother's Braviary so he will show us where he is"she said to him before signaling Gem to fly up to him. "Talon is that really you?"she asked him. The Braviary looked to her and gave a happy smile before flying up to her. "Braviary!"he said. "Where is Shadow Talon? Can you show us?" "Braviary!"he said agreeing before flying off in another direction. "Oops Talon is fast just hang on tight Bellamy, Gem is about to go at swift speed"she warned him before Gem followed him at swift speed as she chuckled with a smile.-

Blue_Flash4

“Alright you heard her.” Nick said before he flew off on Charizard. “Let’s go Tropius.” Cooper said gesturing for the Pokémon to follow. As they were flying Nick sent out his Pidgeot to gather stuff. The Pidgeot came back with some berries. “Thanks.” Nick said and then returned the Pokémon.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy held on to JC harder as the flygon sped up, at the same time Aeris used psychic to hold him against JC, the Espeon patted him and then lay slumped as before. Bellamy was mentally preparing himself so he would be ready as soon as they landed.

She had saw Talon slow down before landing on the ground as Gem followed slowly down landing right next to him. "Alright Bellamy you can get off"she said sitting on Gem for the moment before she got off then extended her hand out to him to help him down. She had looked to Talon as he walked up to her. "Talon is this where Shadow is?"she asked him. "Braviary!"he smiled and nodded before extending his wing out at a base cave entrance that appeared to be very secure with a gate but she was concerned if it was strong enough to hold a horde of zombies.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy accepted her hand and hopped down, seeing where the Talon was pointing he said "so over there is where we're going, cool let's go. That gate doesn't look very sturdy." As he said this he noticed a rancid smell, he turned and saw the largest horde he had ever seen. He turned to JC as he sent out Ren and Wamp, and said "you go and find your brother we'll handle the horde, don't say no, you have to get to him cause if the horde reach that gate it's game over." Aeris jumped down off his shoulder and he pulled his sledgehammer from his back "Time to test this bad boy out", he turned to the horde with Aeris, Ren and Wamp next to him, this would be one hell of a fight.

She looked to Bellamy as she was worried about leaving him here alone but had to trust him. "Alright, be careful I'll led you Wolfa to help you" she said throwing Wolfa's Pokeball as a Dusk Lycanroc popped out. "Lycanroc!" "Wolfa, stay here and help Bellamy while I find Shadow" "Lycan!"she agreed before standing in front of him. Without thinking she gently kissed his cheek before leaving him alone as she got on Gem with Blue leaping on her after until she flew off over the gate as Talon followed. She made her way in before Gem had landed along with Talon beside her. She hopped off Gem as Blue followed after her. She looked around cautiously before seeing a lot of people resting and seem calm. She had looked around a bit more before seeing a familiar black hair color and a Jolteon next to him "Shadow?"she called out removing her mask as she saw him look at her. "JC? Is that really you!?"he asked her. "Yes...yes it is me"she said running to him before suddenly embracing him.

"I was so worried?"she said. "I know and I'm sorry for worrying you and mom is ok"he said. "That's good I'm glad for that"she smiled before letting go of him. Blue had greeted Sparkx instantly exchanging smiles before playing with each other. "Shadow we have a problem? I had to leave a friend behind to find you because of a horde coming this way" "hm that can't be good, Talon lets go!" "Braviary!"he said before Shadow got on his back. She followed as she got on Gem as Blue got in front of her and Sparkx got on Talon with Shadow before they flew off out of the cave base.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The horde had hit, Bellamy was going ballistic and swing the hammer obliterating the horde, Ren, Aeris, Wamp and Wolfa were helping. He was fighting for his life when suddenly a zombie knocked the hammer from his hands and sent it flying. Without breaking a sweat, he switched to his claymore and began to ravage more zombies, he saw Wamp and Ren go down under masses of zombies, Aeris was backed into a wall with Wolfa fighting off the zombies, from near her. He had looked away for too long he went down under the horde.

Once she was out with Shadow she saw that Bellamy was under the horde of zombies as she had panicked. "No! Blue use Psychic quick!"she ordered her. "Umbre!"Blue had used Psychic to lift the Zombies up off Bellamy. She got off Gem's back as she pulled out her Katana and beheaded most of the zombies around along with helping Wolfa and Aeris. Shadow had her back with killing most of them with his double blades. She leaned down to Bellamy looking down at him. "Bellamy are you alright!? Don't give up on me!? I beg you!"she said using her Katana to kill some getting close along with Blue helping using Shadow ball and Psychic to get them away from her and Bellamy. She felt scared not wanting to lose ones closest to her again.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood up, and wrapped JC in a hug "yeah I'm fine, how about you, what are you doing here did you find your brother?" He looked around and got Ren and Wamp back into their pokeballs. He then let go of JC, spinning round and decapitating a zombie he then stabbed one through the face as it tried to bite her. He walked over and picked up his sledgehammer before finishing off some of the last remaining few.

She felt his embrace after saying he was ok before killing off one behind her that was trying to bite her. She stood up quickly as Shadow was occupied with zombies on his side but Wolfa,Sparkx, Aeris, and Talon were helping him out. She on the other hand had Blue and Gem beside her. She looked to where Bellamy was before grabbing her Katana from her shealth before helping Bellamy kill off the last of them. She suddenly noticed however one was coming after Bellamy as she quickly reacted. "Bellamy look out!"she said before going behind him and felt a sharp bite pain on her shoulder. "Ah!"she said before beheading the zombie to prevent further biting as she placed her hand on her shoulder going down to one knee as blood dripped down to the ground from her injury. Blue quickly made her way over letting out a cry. "Umbreon!".-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy saw as the zombie bit JC, "JC!" he ran over and picked her up, "are you ok?" he held her close to him and then realised "JC your fairy type send it out so you can heal", he sat down holding her, he didn't want her to leave him, so many already have left him, if she died he wasn't sure what he would do.

She looked to Bellamy holding her before she quickly pulled out Delta's Pokeball. "Right....Delta!"she said as a Primarina appeared out of the Luxury ball. "Delta quick...I got bit..."she said looking at her. "Prima!"she said before gently grabbing her from Bellamy. She began to use her ability Liquid Voice as a pink aura surrounded her. Her wound started to heal before it had healed completely. "Thank you Delta"she said looking at her gently petting her. "Primarina!"she smiled before holding her up to stand. She looked to see how bloody she was before sighing. "I'm a bloody mess right now....well I'll have to deal with that after taking the remaining down"she said before walking back to Bellamy. "I'm alright Bellamy no need to worry,lets just finish this then get to safety"she said before pulling out her bow and arrow and pierced ten zombies all at once in a single arrow before the arrow burst into flames burning them. "Delta Moonblast now!"she ordered. Delta used Moonblast on a group of Zombies as Blue followed it with Shadow ball to give more power. She suddenly felt something go towards her before she caught it with her hand as it appeared to be an arrow. She looked up as she saw a person in just a hooded cape at the top of a building before she quickly grabbing her own bow and arrow and shot right up at the person but had dodged it getting away.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick, Cooper, and Aleah’s Tropius were flying down to attack the horde of zombies. When Cooper and Nick landed Nick told Cooper “Coop take that girl inside this base I’ll hold off the zombies.” Cooper looked shocked and said “What! No you need my help!” Nick put his hand in Cooper’s shoulder and said “No she needs protection she’s knocked out go!” Cooper nodded and went into the base and sat the girl on the floor and pulled out his pistol for protection if a zombie got in. Nick saw a guy with a Jolteon and Braviary fighting off zombies he pulled out his knife and pistol and shot a zombie by the guy in the head. He then went up to the guy and said “So I assume your Shadow.” Nick then stabbed a zombie in the head.

Blue_Flash4

Nate had left Nick and Coooper’s friend’s base because he felt guilty because he’s the one who made the rocks that injured Nick. He saw a horde of zombies heading somewhere so he followed them out to a base with what looked like a fence that wouldn’t secure anything. He saw Nick and three other people fighting zombies. He went behind a tree and used his shotgun to shoot several zombies down.

Aleah had woken up and found herself in a unfamiliar place. “What the....” She said she looked over and saw Cooper with a pistol guarding a door. “Cooper!” She said in surprise. She started to get up and said “What’s going on where am I?”

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked over and saw Aleah standing he then said “Good your up let’s go help the other people fight!” He then ran out and shot several zombies down. Nick looked over and saw Cooper run out “There’s my Coop.” He then got tackled by a zombie “Damn!” He yelled.

Blue_Flash4

Aleah saw Cooper run out and kill some zombies. She pulled up her green hood covering her black hair and pulled out her bow and arrow. She shot down some zombies and shot down another zombie that was lunging toward a girl with a katana.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was finishing off a zombie when he heard a noise nearby, he strolled off and found a small cave, inside was a small group of people, as he walked up a group of these survivors blocked him off, "you can't come in here, we don't like outsiders, so you'll have to leave" said one of them, "after you hand over your food and weapons" added another, Bellamy raised his hammer and swung it taking out two of them, after hitting them, the entire cave appeared to come alive as a group of these lotters charged him, he handled them with ease until he heard a bang, he took out a few more before he began to feel queasy, he looked down and saw that his shirt was covered in blood, they'd shot him, in the stomach, he collapsed as the remaining looters loomed towards him and Aeris who was growling at them as they approached one of them kicked her away and they continued forward.

She saw Bellamy had been shot as she quickly made her way towards him seeing the unknown group. She let out all of team members as she grabbed Aeris placing her on her her shoulder making sure she was alright. "-Alright team, Blue use Hyper beam, Wolfa Stone Edge, Delta Moonblast, Gem Flamethrower, Meadow Energy ball, Blade Fire Blast! Full power now!-"she said in her thoughts. The cries of her Pokemon echoed as they unleashed their full power at them until it combined into one hitting the men down at full power. She made her way to Bellamy seeing the blood leak out fast. "-Don't die on me Bellamy!-"she said in thought. She quickly lifted him up taking him back to the cave while her team occupied the intruders. She placed him down on the bed before quickly removing his shirt as it dropped on the floor. She took the bullet out quickly before patching him up to stop the bleeding. She sighed placing her shirt over his bare chest before standing up seeing she was a bloody mess as well from her injury earlier. She placed Aeris down before gently cleaning up her wounds then laid her next to Bellamy.

She looked to Aeris to say to watch him before she left the room to wash the blood off her. She came back all cleaned up in a black tank top and Capri pants with new bandages applied around her wrists and ankles then with her black flats on her feet securing the straps around her ankles. She sat down in the chair watching Bellamy before looking down suddenly crying but was hidden with her hands as she felt a nudge seeing Blue had returned to her along with her other Pokemon Team.

Shadow had looked at the male that called his name but of course he was masked. "Yes I'm Shadow, JC's older brother and who are you if I may ask?" He said as Sparkx and Talon watched him closely.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick knocked the zombie off of him and got up he looked to Shadow and said "I'm Nick, one of JC's friends." Nick then put his hand out to Shadow. Meanwhile, after killing more zombies Cooper saw JC take Bellamy into the cave. He looked to Aleah and said come on let's go see what's up!" He then started running towards the cave.

He saw Nick extend his hand out to him before accepting it. "Its a pleasure to meet you Nick, thanks for keeping my sister safe. This is Sparkx my partner and Talon one of my teammates"he said referring to the Jolteon and Braviary. "Jolt!"she said. "Braviary!". He pulled out his Scythe before cutting down a lot of zombies a bit further away instantly as Sparkx used Thunder to strike down the zombies that were close while Talon used Brave bird giving a recole damage to himself.-

Blue_Flash4

"No problem!" Nick said right before he threw three knives at some zombies. "But it's more like she protected me and some other guys." Nick said as he stabbed another zombie "Every time one of us got injured she fixed us up." Nick looked to Shadow and said "She just carried Bellamy off into a cave we should probably go see what's wrong."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy opened his eyes, he was in some kind of cave, he looked around and saw JC crying, he half fell off the bed thing he was on, he fell, but he got himself back up, he stood using her chair as a support, he lent over her shoulder a went to kiss her cheek saying "JC, what is it, what's wrong?"

Blue_Flash4

Aleah grabbed Cooper’s shoulder before he ran off and said “No, they can handle there selves we need to hold off the zombies. She then pointed out to the still huge horde.

Nate had gotten out from behind the tree and knocked the zombies in the head with the back of his gun. He then shot several in the back. He then went over close to where Nick was and shot two more zombies.