• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

the arrow game ^ < v

^ Huh? No I'm not! Don't accuse me!!! WAHHHH!!!!
< Is mad at Jirachan for accusing her
V I dunno what to put here. Again. XP

^ Wait, I'm PRETTY SURE I'm not angel......... about 96% sure ???
< *is cooking bacon wrapped in bacon that was cooked wrapped in more bacon* Yumm......... bacon........
V *insert phrase here cause I'm much to lazy to think*

^ Is attacked by my evil pet Gallacham (Gallade+Medicham)
< *steals a DSi and begins awesome streak of DSi pwn'age*
V Will join my army of Electivires

^I can't read that language...
< *still scared for Psycho and is planding to murder PokemonGod*
V HAHAA!!!

^ No, I'm not the n00bness that is ML74
< Is concerned that people have called me ML74, Linkachu, and A GIRL!!!! I'm stiil mad at pg4213 >:(
V Will shoot my shoot my shark cannon at pg4213!

^*Drops from plane returning from Siberia, destroying the fish cannon on the process* I'm Baaaaaaaaack!
< Throws Grenades at Lucario, Zizzyman, and Jirachan. Also throws one at Aura for good measure. And because she hasn't posted on the RPG.
V Got caught in the crossfire, killing them instantly.

^*ignores Jirachan* Thats because I need it to become night before I can post! And it's also becoming insanely off topic and Brendan asked me to look after the topic and I don't know how to tell all you nOObs how to get back on topic and *continues panicing*

^Awwww, it's okay.... :)
< Now it's time to get pokemongod for hurting innocent peoples! [glow=red,2,300]BOOM!!![/glow] C-4! ;D
V Let's get him!

^ Yeah!
< I have rebuilt my shark cannon! And now the sharks have frickin lasers on their frickin heads! (funnier if you've seen austin powers)
V FIRE!!!

^ Okay, whatever you say...
< *fires odd fish cannon*
V Sorry! I have bad aim...and I didn't mean to hit you....

^ That's okay, the first shot is FAKE sharks!
< Loads cannon with REAL sharks with [glow=red,2,300]frickin lasers on their frickin heads![/glow]
V Will fire at pg4213, NOT ME

^ That page does not exist, therefore your command is invalid.
< *flings a 10 lb rock*
V Removes half of my organs.

^ is missing half their organs
< has half of Jenova's organs, and is happy his forum game has lasted this long
V is as bores as me