• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

@SS-I Never Banned for spelling "grammar" as "grammer". Or am I the wrong one in the situation? That word is probably one of the more confusing words to spell, and I'm surprised it isn't "spelling" that is hard, because a lot of words are ironic, like the fear of long words being one of the longest phobias.

*Simon hides what he’s wearing on his bottom by attempting to wrap a towel around it, though it kinda fails since he doesn’t exactly have good motor skills with his claws*

@Andrewski Banned for not separating the two words in your username.

*Simon decides to nervously come over after escaping the Pokémon Center just because of a checkup, though his trainer seems to be standing nearby while patiently waiting for him to look back*

@SoulDemon Banned for using an emote. (Or the face icon, or whatever the site calls them.)

*Simon gets a bit upset and uses Assault Claw on you, as his trainer takes note of his behavior*

@SS-I Never Banned for not realizing that I cannot easily perform that kind of action, as it would likely require me a teleporting device of some sorts and to know where he would be 24/7.

@Kibago is banned for assuming I don't know the pain of having to take care of an infant or toddler. I've had to deal with my three year old nephew whose lived with me his whole life, plus my little cousin who is around his age who comes to my house often.

*Simon grabs a toy block and attempts to throw it forcefully at his trainer, while looking a bit perplexed when his trainer manages to catch it so low*

@SS-I Never Banned for not dealing with a little Pokémon. (Either through pacifying or even scaring him off, or some other ways.)

*Simon blocks the needle part of his syringe with the rock armor part on his wrists and hands his trainer suddenly takes out from her bag, as Simon does not look too happy*

@SS-I Never Banned for using a common contraction.

*Simon can’t seem to move as much since he needs to recover while his trainer simply picks him up and wonders if he will drink the medicine instead*

@SS-I Never Banned for not realizing that not a lot of people seem to pay no heed for who is first.