• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

*a baby shark Pokémon could be seen eating some kelp noodles and drinking some soup that isn’t too hot or too cold for him, while he sighs a bit when a group of children makes fun of him*

@WalterTheRalts Banned for using the word imply and their other versions twice in your sentence.

*his stick was charged. He then noticed a small hole and a scratched in symbol of a leaf on a small section of his stick*
@Kibago, you are banned for worrying about grammar at a time like this.

*the baby shark Pokémon speaks up for himself after drinking half his bottle*

@WalterTheRalts is banned for making me having to use these so called quotation marks that do not have as much purpose in anything except when someone is talking.

(skip me)
Blue, definitely.
*he finds a three-starred leaf and connects it. Nothing happened. A white orb appears five seconds later. He swings the stick and the area glows blindingly white. White means Flash. Noted.*

*the little shark Pokémon rolls his eyes while attempting to use his mind to keep his bottle still instead of using his arm fin thingys*

I mean, the color is based off of the shark species I’m based off of...

[NOTE: Cannot use a skip me because I can’t ban people right now.]

*??? used Mystic Shot at a kid that continues to pick on him, as he follows up with Pound Rush*

[ERROR: Cannot ban anyone still.]

Hint to Walter: Carcharodon carcharias

*??? sighs a bit while revealing his name to be Adrian in his previous note’s back side, but still keeping the name of his Pokémon species a secret for now unless if someone else already manages to know what it is*

Umm... isn’t this a bit too many skip mes already?

Also, here’s one of the lovely dex entries from my new Fakemon while I work on its moves:

“Known as “The Rogue of the Sea”, Sarniur silently sneaks up on its prey at speeds of 50 mph and strikes without detection. Swimmers are advised to carry a sonar and check their surroundings at all times when in deep bodies of water.”

*Walter secretly wants to build up someone's confidence but keeps to himself so he won't mess anything up.*
(skip me)
This is probably too many, but who's getting banned?

*Sarniur continues to eat his kelp noodles after he’s gently placed down by his trainer*

Umm, from what I saw, you were banned by me from the most recent ban.