• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Battle Frontier Challenge

Kusunoki bent down and it turned out to be Clisgeadh being the one patted as he was on Kusunoki's head. The Pikachu chaaed at the patting as Kusunoki stood back up not long afterward.

"My Pikachu can't evolve due to the fact it was a Gigantamax Pikachu, I've had Kusunoki since I was seven, as an Aron." Billy explained, "I've also caught an Escavalier, a Lapras, a Diggersby and my Starter was a Mudkip, now a Swampert."

He was holding Seashell's pokeball for when they had to go somewhere on water, he knew Knight would probably try to hide, and His Diggersby was too bouncy.

Kanade Asperra
AFFECTED USERS: Whoever notices what she's done.

Though the small group had been talking about this Battle Frontier a while, a late arrival had seemingly joined in out of practically nowhere. A light <Bubble Beam> had drifted above the group, and even if any bubbles went off course then it would be too weak to cause harm to anyone. Even any Fire types wouldn't be overly hurt if it touched them. Probably just a little sting at the very best.

The <Bubble Beam> itself could be sourced back to a Masquerain, floating above the Sunyshore roads with a stoic looking female besides them. One who had also been invited to this 'Battle Frontier' spectacle, and was still as point blank as usual when it came to arrival.

Kanade herself wouldn't ask any questions unless she was noticed and asked anything herself, so for now she had silently requested that Liph's move had brought her newly arrived figure to at least somebody's attention.

As Dexter was walking with Scott , and multiple others, he saw a Bubble Beam from a Masquerain. He searched for the trainer who released this Pokemon, and noticed a new arrival among the many in the group. " Hey, Scott, could you wait a minute? It seems we have a new person. " Dexter said, rushing back. " Hey, I saw your Masquerain's Bubble Beam. Most magnificent, indeed. " Dexter went on to be embarrassed. " Forgive me, my name is Dexter, but my friends call me Dex. The group is heading out to the opening ceremony. Care to join? ", Dexter asked, moving in the direction of Scott and the others.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Edward had walked with the group, while Lancelot and Galland followed their master. They were exploring the town trying to find where this festival would take place. ‘I wonder where the others are. Better yet, where this festival is.’ Edward thought to himself as he looked around. He decided to go towards the front to try and find either Shiori or Ridley. “Come along you two. Let’s go more towards the front and find out where this festival really is.” Edward called to his two Pokémon as the nodded and walked with Edward.
(Sorry I dipped. But I’m back
@Captain Cardboard @PokieStuff )

Hearing Edward calling for him, Ridley walked over to where he was, nearer to the front. "What do you think it's like?" he asked Edward (or anyone who'd listen). His eyes kept wandering around, looking for anything that could clue him in.

As Dom struggled with the map of the city, he looked around for the nearest Pokemon center as Sceptile followed behind him.

"Lets see... his house should be somewhere around here." Dom said.

He was looking for the home of his dad's mentor, who Drayden had told him about. He was lost though, and was extrememly confused. He folded the map, sighed, and looked up and saw the bubbles that floated in the sky.

"Sinnoh is pretty beautiful." He sighed to himself.

Sceptile also sighed at its trainers lack of direction.