• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Happy Birthday Cloveria! Here's the husky puppy and car I promised you! ♥ Since you never specified what kind of car you wanted, I procured a 1985 Delorian. Be careful with the time traveling feature ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks muchly for all of the birthday wishes, folks! Very much appreciated. It's been a nice birthday. ^___^

(However, today's snow storm was bittersweet. The positive was that I received a surprise day off work with pay! The negative is that, due to the storm, I couldn't get out to buy pizza, nor could they deliver. Planning to rectify this tomorrow but it won't be the same. </3)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Ewwwwwwwwwwww...I mean, Happy Birthday, Katie! :D (But seriously, I love you and I hope you had an awesome day and eat all of the pizza in the world tomorrow. Also I had pizza for dinner tonight in your honor.)

Edit: That was my 1,000th post :V

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
YAMATOCANNONBITCHESh7f.jpg

Happy birthday, @Stark! May your birthday not be overrun by Zerglings (unless they're the party guests). :3

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Happy Birthday, Tailon! Whether you're a Cerberus, Angel, or whatever now, hope you've had a good day so far!