• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
*stumbles in days late* HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAILON!! I got you one of those Power Former guys.

titanic-bot-robot-728x587.jpg

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I really wish that I was home to leave a proper message but a very, very happy birthday to you, @Demelza. I love you muchly and can't wait to annoy the crap out of you all day tomorrow. :3 All the best, Dem. You deserve every bit of it and so, so much more. ♥

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Back again so soon but it needs to be saaaaaid~

A very big happy birthday to you, @Carmen Lopez! I hope you have an awesome day and another great year. :D Lots of love and best wishes in everything that you do this coming year. You deserve it. ♥

Last edited:

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Happy Birthday Carmen! Hope it's been great for you so far (midterms aside :'|), and hope the rest of the day is even better!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy birthday to all my friends who I was not around to wish such on their actual birthdays.

And a big Happy Birthday to Carmen, the only person on Charms who I can talk about sports with. :p