• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

"No," Dulva said. "But I have one request. Don't call me Ry. Just Dulvac. I left that name behind when I betrayed my homeland. Now where do we need to go?"

"Very well then, Dulvac." Storm said, taking a map out from seemingly nowhere. "The checkpoint that we need to reach is in the Cursed Woods. You're not scared of phantoms, are you?" The man climbed aboard the wyvern, ready to depart.

He looked at the two women that accompanied him and shook his head. "Alright then." He said as he leaned on the tree. " I suggest you both get some sleep it's going to be a long day tomorrow." He said as he looked outwards making sure that no one was fallowing them.

Dulvac slid into the spot directly behind Burst's head. Burst slowly rose into the sky, and the began their ride. "So you lead the way," Dulvac said, over the wind.

"Yeah. I'll be staying up here, less likely to see me up here," Octia sighed and got comfortable. She pulled a small knife from her hidden pocket and closed her eyes, ready to pass out. Now at the ready it far enough away so it was not uncomfortable.

"Right." Storm said.

After a bit, Storm had guided Dulvac to a portion of the woods. At first, it seemed as if there was nothing there. Then the warrior took off one of his gloves and touched a dead tree. On the back of his right hand was a rune, and the rune glowed with a faint yellow light as he touched the tree. The area around where he touched the tree became distorted and warbled, partially dispelling a magical illusion. Walking through the rift, Storm entered an outpost. Three people were inside, sitting around a table. One of them stood up.
"Storm. You've accomplished your mission?"
"Yep." the man said, turning to Dulvac. "As per protocol, please send the message that we're coming."
"Right away." The man walked over to an orb and touched it with his bare left hand. He had a similar rune, that glowed a faint green.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seven men all sat around a table. This was the Council of the Blackquill... or what was left of it. There were two seats, still empty from the deaths of two councilmen. They had yet to replace those good men. They were all talking in quiet voices, discussing the events of the week and how it affected their grand plan.
A knock came from the door. The man at the front of the table, resting on the highest seat, told whoever was outside to enter the room. A man came inside - a messenger. The rune on his hand still had a faint green light.
"Council of the Blackquill, we have received news from the outpost. Storm has Dulvac with him. They will be here by sunset tomorrow."
"Good." the man at the front said. "Send four Owls to guard them."
"Yes, sir!" the man said, heading out.
"Well... it seems that we will soon be able to get Phase 1 underway." Ezekiel Sheuzor said, smiling. "At last..."

Alta ran fast and she groaned " Grr David if you don't let us join you i'm gonna kill you myself" she said laughed ,joking and she ran up to him "So why is this Forest so dangerous" she asked looking around.

" Around five years ago during House Serin's rebellion a battle was fought here." He said as he looked around. He laid on the ground as he continued speaking. " Prince Avian led a charge against the rebels. The battle lasted five days. It was said that the forest was painted in the blood of the men who were slain here. According to folk lore the spirits of both sides still reside here. Many people have been known to disappear in the forest at night." He said.

Alta shivered and she looked at him "Oh ..." she said and she hugged him "protect me i have no weapon" she said and she looked around,she held her dagger close and she shivered hoping that stuff didn't go wrong.

"It'll be alright." He said as he held her. "It's just a old wise man's tale." He said. Though he made sure to sound confident he kept hand on the swords hilt. He kept his eyes on looking. "Get some rest Alta." David said. " I'll protect you."

Alta nodded and she laid down on ground and she closed her eyes and she fell asleep on the ground sleeping and she smiled happily "thanks David" she said and she yawned as she sleep on the dirt.

"You're welcome. Sleep well" He said as he looked at her. He had to admit now that he could actually see her without a tavern of people or running around she looked very cute. He looked at the sky as he kept running what the bastard of the sand said. " Royal bastard." He mouthed. He knew from an early age that his mom was a whore. So he always expected that he came from one of her many lovers. but if he had tarnished royal blood in him who knew what that meant. Could he try and go for the throne. Should he though. As far as he knew Prince Harry fell in combat by the sand bastard a couple of months ago. Prince Thomas just surrendered to them. The only son of the King that was unacounted for was the crowned Prince Avian.
He decided then and there that he would go and look for his apparently brother and try and help him retake the throne.

Alta shivered in her sleep, as she was cold , she looked at him in her sleep and she put her arms up looking at him and she frowned "Cold..." she said and she yawned " i'm cold David" she said shivering.

He looked around before he started a small fire. " Just stay close to the fire also." he said before taking his shirt off and handing it to her. " This isn't much but it should work as a blanket." He said.

"I thought we were sleeping," the ranger sighed. She was a very light sleeper as it came with her occupation. She looked down at them and made a face. She pulled off her top tunic so she was in her bottom one, throwing it at Alta, "pet that on for starters".

Alta frowned and she put on the tunic and she shivered "Its kind of my fault i left my other warm clothes in the other place" she said and she laid back and she sleep beside the fire and she smiled happily.

He looked at the ranger and shook his head. He stayed close to Alta and thought about everything he heard as a bartender. From the gossip he heard Avian should be at the eastern city from here. He looked at these two. it was obvious the ranger was going to leave them soon as for Alta part of him couldn't leave her behind.

"Do you know of the theives keep," Octia matched her hands in the fire light, an amused smile on her face. She grinned down at them and raised a brow, "well have you"?

Alta nodded "yeah i think so?" she asked and she yawned little and she smiled "so whats your deal with them?" she asked and she smiled happily as she was warm.

" I have not." He said as he moved his hands to the fire. " Look for some reason that bastard wants me. I doubt he cares about you guys so just leave me and save you're selves." He said wanting to protect those who might be his friends.

Alta sat up and she growled "Never i'll never leave my friend!" she said and she looked at David " I don't wanna abandon you " she said growling and she hugged him " We are here for you...if we die we die with you!"

"Quite a bunch of interesting folk they are. Lots of information to, though you do have to know where to look and either pay the fee for it or know another way to obtain it. Perhaps someone should know where or why the sand bastard wants you," the ranger offered, now examine an arrow and chuckled, "well that's cery noble of you and I might. Do still have to meet with my contacts though".

He looked at her. "That could help." He said. He looked at the ranger for a few seconds. " Look I don't have much. Hell that bar was only given to me by my mother's pimp. I'll pay you as much as I can for you to stay with us. I'm not a good fighter and since Alta wants to stay by myside I'll need some help in order to keep both of us safe. So what's you're price ranger?"

"Adventure and the chance to kick some ass," she chuckled and leaned back again, looking her arrows over again. With a deep breath her eyes flickered over to meet his, "if we start a rebellion or coup or whatever. You got yourself a spymaster, I call the spot".

"Alright." He said. He looked at his two companions. " I think I know why the Sand bastard is after me." He said he figured he might as well tell them. " He called me a Royal bastard." He said.

Alta sighed and she smiled happily and she hugged them and she smiled at them " What your the Royal Bastard!" she gasped and she sighed before she smiled at her and she sighed.

"Well that explains a lot," Octia shrugged and stretched. She looked down at her companions, feet dangling down off the branch she was sitting on and wearing a sloppy grin, "cool though. Should I start calling you your highness? Your majesty"?

He looked at the Ranger. " No way in hell are you going to call me that." he said. " I'm just a result of a fuck the king had with a whore." He winced when he called his mother that. She might of been one but she was a loving person. "Also I plan on getting the rightful man on the throne. We need to look for Prince Avian. I believe that he is still alive somewhere in this kingdom."

Ashlynn held her hood tightly, as the people around her stared her down. They mumbled and a few pointed at the girl. 'Being a minority' wasn't so accepting where she was. Even though she was the same as everyone else, no one would let her say it. The community would shut her down every time she attempted to open her mouth. As she exited the area, she continued to walk through the forest.

Aaron kicked the sand as he walked, his armor clanking ever step he would take. His Wyvern followed close behind him, 'murdering' every plant that survived in the desert. The two didn't see life as important, unless you had a clear purpose to everyone. A simple cactus sitting still in the desert was useless, but looking at a warrior meant so much more. A warrior's purpose is to protect, while a cactus just holds water he thought.

"And if he's not and you're the last heir standing? We also need to do something about that hair of yours. How do you feel about bald look," she was joking but really thinking of ways to hide him from anyone that would be harmful to their little group.

Alta saw Ashlynn and she ran to her and she waved " Hello?" she said and she smiled "wanna join our Group we are gonna kill the Sand bastard" she said and she sat down and she smiled " We are helping the royal bastard"

He looked at his hair. " You're right." He said. " The royal house has silver hair. Do you have a knife on you." He said as he opened his hand. "As for the other thing. If I'm the last heir than I will take the thrown." He said.

Ashlynn jumped back and gripped onto her bow. "W-what? Who are you?!" her voice was soft and quiet, but the same time, a hint of innocence poisoned it. "Kill the sand..?" she repeated in her head, wondering how the stranger found her.

Alta smiled and she looked at her , " I'm Alta ...i'm a Theif...faking to be a knight" she sighed and she looked at her and she shrugged "so who are you?" she asked and she smiled " wanna join our group!" she said hugging her "please we can kill and get paid for doing shit" she said.

Ashlynn's body began to shake, "A thief!" she went down on her knees, and prayed. "Please don't kill me.." she mumbled to Alta. The woman's bow dropped to her side, as she grabbed onto the thief's hands. "I'll do anything."

Alta drooped and she faceplamed " Did you really believe me" she said and she bent down and she smirked " Ok if i don't kill you have to join us and ..." she went to her ear " I'm a knight " she whispered and she kissed her cheek before grabbing her hand and running back to her group "hey every one meet the scared Ranger" she hugged the ranger and she winked " Just kidding she really brave i just told her i was a thief and she freaked out , " she said handing the Ranger her bow.

The girl blushed, and pulled her hood down more. She gripped onto her bow, and began to mumble. "M-my name is Ashlynn, of the G-great Forest." She sheathed her bow, and slipped it back onto her back.

Alta giggled and she nodded " Nice to meet you" she said smiling before she sat down " I'm Alta " she sighed and she grabbed her hand " Maybe i should mess with you some more" she winked and she laughed a little.

"No more jokes.. My parents taught me that such foolery was a sin." the girl straitened her back, and attempted to show a small bit of confidence, even thought she was more than terrified. "Who is this.. Sand man you are going after?" she questioned.

Alta sat beside her and she pulled her down " Oh hes....well lets just say he's a royal son to the kingdom " she said and she looked at her and she smiled happily " But he's also very evil" she smiled at her and she laid back.