• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

You said it caught the KNIFE with the moss. And remember, Falaern is one of the "best fighters" of the Blackquill. Anyways, it could just build another golem if it needed to.

...hold on. Let's get the facts straight, aligning them in a timeline.
1. Falaern destroys an orb (from the coming events, we know this to be Kia's).
2. Theo grabs the spear.
3. Storm frees the spear, and Theo gets distracted by the newcomer.
4. Theo's orb is almost destroyed by Protato.

he was a swirl of fire so the chances of hitting that orb in the mist of the flames is pretty unlikely unless Faralearn is like the world best marksman(or woman) Or something

Fire doesn't knock away a throwing knife. Plus, she can be incredibly accurate if she needs to. No Hawkeye levels of accuracy, of course. But when you've devoted 15 years of your life to the art of throwing knives, you're expected to be pretty damn accurate.
(Plus her name is Falaern.)

Earlier in the conversation I believe it was me and eevee that got into an argument on if you are flying on a griffin which should be pretty high up if you can hear the string of a bow pulled back to which I said no, you cannot but the argument stop because her character has better hearing then normal apparently

Well you never said that and the group was walking in a forest so they would have atleast had to be flying above that and we don't know high tall or far apart the trees are!