• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

I'm thinking he dies for good and I'll switch over to Avian being my perminante.
Remember this is grim dark, plus it would make for an interesting twist.

Can't use them in rapid fire though or the cuts that appear on the fingers of the hand you draw back with would deepen and might slice your fingers off. Not to mention, hard to make.

Alta and Lynn are currently being taken over by spirits. David thought he saw something but didn't and just walked past them.

...well I missed a lot.

name: Elona E.
Sex: female
appearance: very tall, dainty, dark dusty brown skin, long blonde hair that falls the her lower back, brown eyes, wears long white and gold robes.
Kingdom: hethera (though she no longer hold allegiance to it)
weapon of choice:
Is more of a pacifist(healing magic being a strong suit of hers) but is skilled in the use of halberds
Looks good! Welcome to the Blackquill.

I swear I've seen this text before...

Anyways, Koopa, your councilman needs to vote before I declare what it was. I'm also thinking that the mission that Storm and Falaern go on would bring them into contact with the prince and the others.

My friend low key (High key) messed up my friendship with this other dude.
He was jealous af, because I had a crush on the other dude, and he wanted to date me..
SO HE TOLD THE GUY I LIKED SOME MEAN SHIT, AND SAID I SAID IT