• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Defenders (Superhero RP)

Woah, I didn't received any notifications from the disc. Thread (again).
Short list of powers that Zodiacs have. (Just names, lets have a little suprise sometimes)
  1. Aries- (Wool Craft)
  2. Sagittarius (Light Explosion) - Defeated-
  3. Libra (Gravity)
  4. Cancer (Detonation)
  5. Leo (Spiral)
  6. Virgo (Companions)
  7. Aquarius (Ichor)
  8. Pisces (Resurrection)
  9. Scorpio - killed by Cancer-
  10. Capricorn - killed by Gemini-
  11. Tauros (Vector Cloth) - killed by Gemini- {right now, there is no one to be Tauros, Andthree is a candidate}
  12. Gemini (Phantasm Mirror. The strongest Zodiac)
Killed Zodiacs are the ones, that didn't betray their goverment. After goverment changed, they become a criminals. Aries survived, becouse He escaped to Earth. (I know, kinda useless post, but it was to get rid of being bored)

Um... I'm sorry. I'm still confused. So... Sleeper teleported into a random room in the building.... And blocked the exit to the villain's meeting room. But the meeting had already been adjourned way before the heroes had arrived. Right now, as I can find it...

Frostbite is not in the building
Mentiras is in the building, but no one knows that he is a bad guy
Lady in Black is in the building, but she is currently in disguise
Shuet'vear is somewhere in the building
Bam is no longer in the building
Mia is somewhere in the building

The point I'm making here is, everyone is not all together in one room right now. They're all scattered about throughout the building. Sorry if I forgot a villain.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Um... I'm sorry. I'm still confused. So... Sleeper teleported into a random room in the building.... And blocked the exit to the villain's meeting room. But the meeting had already been adjourned way before the heroes had arrived. Right now, as I can find it...

Frostbite is not in the building
Mentiras is in the building, but no one knows that he is a bad guy
Lady in Black is in the building, but she is currently in disguise
Shuet'vear is somewhere in the building
Bam is no longer in the building
Mia is somewhere in the building

The point I'm making here is, everyone is not all together in one room right now. They're all scattered about throughout the building. Sorry if I forgot a villain.
Ah... shoot... I'll delete the post