• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Midnight groaned. "Fine, but stop please. You know I don't like the cold as much as Felix does." Midnight groaned, then shaking off Ara. "Sorry." He sighed, before turning to Aeau. "Fine, Ill play." He smiled.

"Then it's settled." Aeau said, smiling and leading the group of Eeveelutions into the house. He walked up to Allegra, and motioned to the group in tow. "Better go ask Fae. I'll be back." Aeau said, and walked off to search for Fae. "Fae? You in here?" He exclaimed in every room, looking for the Sylveon.

Ara jumped up "yay " she said running up to Allie and she looked at her "I don't think i've meet you before" she said holding out a paw for her to shake and she laid down in the grass and she smiled happily

Following Aeau inside, Xandi walked up to Allie, a sad expression on her face. "Hey, I'm sorry about all that," she said, motioning back to the living room. "I just overreacted a bit. Could you forgive me?"

Allie pursed her lips, looking Xandi up and down, before smirking smugly and patting her back. "Sure thing, m'dude! Just don't overreact like that again, or we might actually get hurt." She chuckled as she looked over to Ara. "I don't think I've met you before, either. Nice ta meetcha, bud! Name's Allegra. Call me Allie. Who're you?" the pink Umbreon asked, taking the Glaceon's paw and shaking it.

Midnight let out a yawn. "We better not be up all night." Midnight sighed. He held one paw over his right eye, rubbing it a little. "So I guess Phoenix and Len arent joining us." He sighed, looking at the clearly knocked out duo.

Ara smiled at her and she looked down "oh cool nice to meet you Allie " she said looking down and she drooped " Just asking is ...hmm i forgot his name but the vaporeon your boyfriend she asked and she drooped "I'm Ara the glaseon" she whispered before she sat down looking at everyone

Allie had to do a double-take when she heard Ara's question. "Uh, no, he most definitely isn't! I barely even know the guy! Speaking of not knowing people..." She looked over to Midnight, a confused expression on her face. "Who the heck are Phoenix and Len? How long was I even in my Pokeball, anyway?" the cherry-coated Umbreon asked, chuckling.
~~
Xandi kept quiet as she waited for the return of Aeau or from Felix to show up. She wasn't quite sure where he had run off to, but she figured she'd let him come to her instead of the other way around. If he wanted some alone time, she'd let him have it. Looking around the room they stood in, the Espeon grinned funnily, glancing back to the others for a moment. "I can already see some good spots," she told them, laughing quietly. "Then again, it's not like I wasn't gonna win in the first place."
~~
"Is that a challenge I smell?" Allegra laughed, looking back to Xandi with a grin on her face. "Oh, bring it on, sister! Haha~!"

Midnight frowned, then pointing to a Blue Flareon and a Jolteon sleeping in a pile. "Phoenix is the Flareon, obviously, and Len would be the Jolteon. "And I'm sure you've met everyone now. He then turned to Xandi, who claimed she had many possible hiding spots already. "You guys will never know where I'll hide." Midnight smiled, before lazily lying down. Im just gonna take a small nap, before Aeau gets here." Midnight yawned, a smile on his face.

Ara sighed and she laid down in the grass "oh nvm " she laughed before she looked down and she hugged Allie before she looked at her "so what are we gonna do while we wait for everyone to get ready..." she said smiling and she sighed happily " should we just go hide already" she asked smiling at allie

"Nah, let's be fair, because I'm not in the mood to get Aeau more eager to try and kill me." Midnight sighed, before standing back up, and stretching a bit. "Besides, we don't know who's gonna be the seeker." Midnight pointed out, before yawning. He then turned to Ara. "Unless one of us will volunteer." He smiled.

Aeau walked into the living room, his left arm coated in paint, and was looking defeated. "I don't see her." He sighed, and climbed up onto the couch, sitting in an upright position. Aeau felt something under him, and looked there, eyebrows raised. When he lifted a blanket, he jumped, falling off the couch in surprise at what he saw. It was Fae, sleeping soundly.

Fae slid off the couch and lept up, lashing her ribbons around.
She narrowed her ears back and looked about before relaxing. She saw aeau, smiling and wagging her tail, "hey! What's up"!

"I'm up for it," she smiled and bounced around as she woke her muscles up. She looked at them and tilted her head, placing her ribbons around herself, "so do we need more people"?

Midnight walked in on the conversation. "Well If you want more than 7 people playing, then no. We have enough players. Now lets hurry it it. I want to hide for a reason, to get some sleep." Midnight yawned, then walking back to the other four.

"We'll be ready when you and Fae stop snuggling each other. Im sure all of us are already sick of it." Midnight groaned. "And Plus, We need someone to seek. So I Propose that, Bum Bum Bum, Allegra should Seek!" Midnight smirked, turning to the cherry coated Umbreon.

"Ready," Fae grinned mischievously and walked in place. Her paws aching a little bit as her ribs hissed at her in pain. She then started walking away, "count to twenty"!

Well excuse me, but Xandi's the one whos sick off all of it." Midnight groaned.

Midnight smirked, running in the other direction. He quickly ran up to a tree, then smirked, climbing it. He held on for dear life. He climbed up to the top of the tree, trying to not make noises, which was impossible due to all the rustling leaves. He simply hoped for the best, scared of falling or being forced to jump to the bottom again.

Fae stayed to the house. She hid herself behind boxes in one of the closests. Pulling another one to hide her alongside a sweater to cover herself like it had fallen off its hanger.

Allie shrugged as she was chosen to be the seeker. "Alright, I guess that's cool. Here we go!" Placing her forehead against a wall, she began to yell out the numbers as she counted to twenty. "One! Two! Three...!"
~~
Frowning at Midnight's words, Xandi proceeded to run into the bathroom as the female Umbreon began to count. Hopping into the open washing machine, she buried herself in the dirty clothes, pursing her lips together to keep from laughing out loud and giving herself away.

Last edited:
As Allegra began to count to twenty, Aeau booked it out of the house. He ran quickly to the edge of the pool, a large grin on his face. Aeau hopped in when no one was watching, and dived to the deepest point in the pool, his gills providing him with a large advantage.

Allie was sure she could hear some voices outside, but since it was still raining, she decided to stay inside and look around for anyone there. "Eighteen... Nineteen... Twenty! Ready or not, here I come!" she called through the house, facing the back door so those outside could hear her. Allegra began to wander around the house, keeping her ears perked up for any sounds she may hear. "Come out, come out, wherever you are~!"

She thought that the closet might be a good place to hide, so she checked in there first, merely doing a sweep around its interior with her eyes before moving past it, completely missing Fae hiding under a sweater. "Where are you guys?" Allegra called our, laughing loudly as she searched. "I say that like I'm actually gonna get a response from you guys. Ha!"

It didn't take the pink Umbreon long to find Felix laying around in the couch. Unsure of if he was playing or not, she poked his shoulder with a paw, a confused expression on her face. "Hey, m'dude, you playing with us? Cuz if you are, you picked a Helix-awful place to hide," she said with a chuckle, holding her paw on his shoulder as she waited for a reply.

Allegra looked at Felix, confusedly, as he wrapped himself in some blankets. It didn't take her long to put two and two together and figure out just who the Leafeon was mumbling about. She grinned, placing a paw on his forehead as she told him that, "she's looking for ya, m'dude. Xandi wants to apologize to ya. Thing is, she's playing Hide and Seek with us right now, so give her some time, alright?" Allie patted Felix's forehead before padding away, off to look for the others. "Good talk."

Again, she walked by the closet, and just incase she had missed something, she decided moving stuff might be a good idea. Squinting her eyes so she could see through the dark place, Allie began to paw at things near the floor, before noticing an awkward sort of lump on one side. Raising an eyebrow, she grabbed the sweater that covered the lump with her teeth and yanked at it, revealing a fairly-familiar Sylveon. Throwing the sweater off to the side, Allegra crouched into an athletic stance, a proud grin plastered on her face. "I found ya!" she called, so the others could hear her as well.
~~
Poking her head out of the dirty laundry, Xandi swiveled her ears around as she listened to Allie's words. She smiled as she hopped out of her hiding spot and stretched her limbs, subtly looking out the door to see the pink Umbreon by the closet. Walking over to the back door, the Espeon cupped her mouth with a paw and yelled, "the coast is clear! Someone's been found!"

Fae pouted but stepped out. She stretched and smiled happily. Her tail way quickly flying from aide to side, wagging happily. She smiled and walked past the cherry pelt Pokemon.

Aeau grinned as he admired his choice of hiding spot. They'll never find me down here. I doubt they can even get down here! Aeau thought confidently, and peeked out of the water only to hear Allie shout, "Found ya!" "Eek!" He squeaked and dove back down into the depths of the pool.

Midnight yawned, falling into drowsiness. He did hear voices here and there, but most were faint, giving him the assumption that Allie was still inside. He felt his grip slowly wear out, and he slipped, luckily grabbing the branch below him. He frowned, this time forcing his eyes open to avoid ending up like Fae. He sunk his claws into the branch as he slowly calmed himself. He sighed, actually wanting to be found sooner or later.

Aeau peeked up through the surface of the water, much more cautiously this time, and only spotted Midnight losing his grip. He gritted his teeth, and sighed in relief as the Umbreon regained his grip, fortunately for him. Aeau frowned as he reminisced about Fae, almost shedding a tear before diving back into the deep of the pool.

Xandi widened her eyes when she saw Midnight begin to fall from the tree he his in. "Oh, jeez! Hold on, Midnight!" she called up to him, racing outside as her eyes began to glow blue with her psychic power. Using it to gently pluck the shiny Umbreon from the tree and bring him down to the ground. "You alright?" she asked for confirmation, panting lightly.
~~
"You're it, m'dude!" Allie said to Fae, trotting beside her and sitting down in the spot everyone had started in, tail wagging in anticipation for the next round. She glanced outside to watch Midnight be brought to the ground by Xandi. With wide eyes, she turned to face the door, poking her snout outside to yell over to the other Umbreon. "Hey, Midnight! What happened? Are you alright?"

Midnight was startled when he was plucked from the tree, him being surrounded by a blue aura. He simply sighed, being safely placed on the ground. He lied down, breathing heavily, trying to calm himself down. "T-Thanks." He managed to say, stuttering a bit. He opened his eyes when Allie walked in on the scene. "I-I'm fine. Im G-Good." He frowned.

Fae nodded and laid down as she waited for Allie to catch the rest of them. She groomed herself, smoothing the fur down. Her muscles relaxed, eyes looking about.

Xandi nodded in response to Midnight's thanks, a confused expression on her face. "Didn't mean to startle you, mate! Sorry 'bout that!" she said to him, chuckling a bit. She sat down on the drenched grass, shaking her head to get rid of some of the excess water that fell onto it. "You up for another round, or do you just wanna sleep?"
~~
Allie stayed in the doorway, waiting a bit impatiently for the others to come back in. "C'mon, guys! We're burning daylight!" She looked up to the sky, pursing her lips together. "It is still daytime, isn't it? I can't even tell."

Midnight frowned, in response to Xandi's question. "I-I think ill just lie down for a bit." Midnight hesitated to say. He sighed, before closing his eyes, still shivering a bit. He opened one eye in response to Allie's question. "Yea, It's Night." Midnight sighed, closing his eye afterwards.

Aeau heard yelling from outside the pool, and sighed, swimming stealthily up to the surface. He saw Xandi and Allie helping Midnight, before climbing out of the water and walking into the house. "So who's it?" Aeau asked, shaking off a bit as to not be completely drenched.

Furrowing her brow, Xandi looked down at Midnight with a concerned expression on her face. "You, uh, sure you don't want to go inside? I could easily bring you in, even if you don't want me to use my psychic powers. Isn't the ground cold?" Her tail reached over to the Umbreon's shoulder to tap it lightly, and the Espeon tilted her head to the side.
~~
Allegra looked over to Aeau as he walked back inside, ducking behind the table to stay dry as he shook the water off of his body. "Fae's it," she replied, simply, nodding her head in the Sylveon's direction.