• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

"Nothing. He just looks sad," Fae shrugged and nuzzled him softly. She smiled up at him and licked his cheek before pulling away to head into the house. She went to the kitchen and sniffed around for treats.

Midnight then looked at the pool, before thinking aloud. "Aeau and Fae are doing their thing. Xandi and Felix are building a tree house or something of the like. Phoenix, Len and Ara are all sleeping. And Allegra has disappeared somewhere." Midnight groaned, before standing up. "Who does that leave me with?" Midnight wondered, then smiling. "I have mah Cookies." He smirked before running into the house, and accidentally activated a trap at the same time. He activated a trip wire, activating a bucket which spilled soapy water, causing him to slip into empty paint buckets. " ...Oww... " Midnight groaned.

"You okay," Fae walked up to him with cookies being held by her ribbons. She offered him and ate one. Her tail wiggled as her head tilted to the side. She then went over to pull him out of the paint.

"Ugh, not my day." Midnight sighed. He then saw Fae walk up with cookies in ribbons. He was then helped out of the wreck of empty paint buckets. He then sighed. "Were the traps really necessary?" Midnight asked the Sylveon with a raised eyebrow. He then smiled grabbing the cookie from Fae and smirked. When Aeau came around then then groaned, purposely using Psychic to replace the cans around him.

Fae offered another cookie to Aeau and laid down. She munched happily then sighed, looking between the two and placing some more cookies down. She nuzzled his head before running off to calm down the water type.

Midnight let out a small sigh, before removing the paint buckets from his body, and joyfully eating the chocolate coated cookie. He then smiled, lying on his back. "That hit the spot. Now what was I going to do next?" Midnight questioned, before looking to the glass door, looking at ominously lurking clouds above. "Oh yeah." Midnight sighed. Before grabbing Phoenix and bringing her inside, same for Ara and Len. He then sat outside, waiting for rain pellets to.drop above him

Allie rushed in when rain began to fall from the sky, right behind Xandi, who was leading Felix inside. The pink Umbreon padded up to Midnight, noticing that he had a cookie. Holding a paw out, she sat elegantly by his side. "Mind, uh, passing one over?" she asked like it was a secret, leaning into the shiny's ear. Allegra got even closer to whisper, "cuz I like me some cookies~!" Before waiting for a reply, she ran a circle around him, then plopped down in front of him, holding her paw out yet again.

Felix shook his head "no really don't worry about" it he said smiling he entered the house and sighed "hey do you know where diamond is" he asked xandi trying to change the subject

Midnight frowned, when Allegra came to his ear. A shiver went down his spine as she whispered into his ear. He then smirked when the Cherry Coated Umbreon ran circles around around him. "OK OK! Just stop running around me." Midnight smirked, before tossing the cookie towards Allegra and smiling.

Aeau shook his head in disgust as he stormed off, sitting in his usual spot. He scowled, and laid his head down as Fae walked over. "I'm fine. Just... I wish that whole situation didn't happen... I suck..." Aeau said shaking his head as clouds began to from overhead.

"We should go inside and you don't suck. You just have a feud with midnight," Fae purred and pressed up to his side with a sigh. She nuzzled his neck and nibbled gently on his ear to try and relax him.

Aeau sighed as Fae nuzzled him, still frowning. "It was all my fault... Midnight only was defending himself..." He said, looking up at the sky as it began to darken. "I think I'll stay out here, rain's fine for me... Besides, I would only get mad..." Aeau sighed, slowly stroking Fae's back.

"Are you sure," Fae asked and purred happily. She looked at him and pressed their noses together before turning to go inside. She sashayed, showing off her shiny pelt.

"Yeah, I'm sure..." Aeau sighed, a feeble smile appearing on his face as Fae strutted inside. He stretched out, the clouds beginning to turn even darker. To be honest, Aeau wanted to go in with Fae, but did not because he would probably get angry, due to the presence of Midnight.

Fae laid by the door to look outside and check on Aeau. She curled up and rested her head on her paws, tail wagging softly. She smiled, ears wiggling funnily as she looked outward.

Aeau looked back to the house, and saw Fae, chuckling as her tail wagged and her ears wiggled. Rain began to fall, Aeau enjoying the sensation of the water pattering on his scales. He looked back to the door once more, to check if Fae was still there.

She stuck her tongue out at him and continued to wiggle her ears. She sat up and looked at him through the glass door, giggling softly as she watched him just sit in the rain. She pawed at the glass a little bit to show she was there for him but not willing to harm her soft fur.

Midnight smiled, a few droplets started to fall. He felt the riny driplets soak into his fur. Although it wasn't an all out storm, he did enjoy it. He did knowtice Aeau was outside, but ignored it, considering he was a fine distance apart from him. He then yawned, lying down in the wet grass.

Aeau smiled as he saw her paw at the glass. He stretched himself out once more, looking strangely comfortable in the rain. Aeau pressed a button on his headphones, that were luckily waterproof. Afterwards, he began to dance, mostly for Fae's amusement, spinning around with fair agility.

She giggled and smiled. She watched him and purred loudly. Her eyes watched over his movements and she sat down. Her ribbons waved, swaying to his moves.

Aeau kept dancing in a silly manner, while the rain started to fall even more. He started laughing as he spun around and waved his arms in the rain. Aeau began to sing jollily about rain as he danced about, laughing as he saw Fae swayed in the house.

Fae finally stopped caring and charged out of the house. She tackled him, ignoring her cast and ribs that protested. She nuzzled and smiled down at him as she was almost immediately soaked.

Aeau was too distracted by his dancing to notice Fae run out of the house, until she tackled him. "Whoa!" He exclaimed as he was thrown to the ground under Fae. As soon as Aeau looked up and saw Fae, he began to laugh, nuzzling her, and pulling her closer to him. "Just couldn't resist, could you?" He joked, smiling as he draped his jacket over Fae to protect her from the rain.

"Yep. You were having to much fun! We should go get the others," she giggled and nuzzled him before pulling away and being careful not to step in puddles. She looked around only to see midnight. She froze for a moment before pretending not to see him in fear of starting another fight.

Midnight heard a loud crash, causing him to turn around. Finding Fae tackle Aeau. He then let out a small sigh before turning back around and walk. Once he turned the corner he grunted 'Why.do.I even bot-'. Midnight was cut shirt when a rock was thrown at his head. " ..... " Midnight paused, before dropping dead

Midnight then groaned, watching as Fae came in, bouncing around. "You better not of thrown that rock at me." Midnight groaned, before picking himself up, and then shaking out some of the water in his coat, nethertheless he still felt heavy. He then let out a small sigh. "What do you want anyway?" Midnight asked.

"What are you talking about? I don't throw a rock," she sighed and sat down. Her head tilted to the side and purred when she noticed his wound. She pressed her ears back and leaned close, grooming it to stop infection before backing off. She pulled Aeau's jacket close to her and looked at him, "I was just bouncing around".

Midnight frowned, Fae claiming she didn't throw the rock. "What? Then who did?" Midnight questioned, until he was hit by another rock. Then hit by two more afterwards. "OWW!" Midnight frowned, dropping again. "Who is throwing rocks at me!" Midnight yelled out, before standing up.

Fae stepped infront of him and growled, fluffing herself up to try and look bigger. She snarled and searched around to see the attacker, "come forward or I'll sniff you out"!

"Someone is throwing rocks at midnight," she growled and raised her head to look around. She walked forward and tried to see any movement that could be the attacker. She clawed at the muddy turf and scented the air.

Midnight groaned, before letting out a sigh. He then stood up, immediately getting hit by a rock. "Oh Come On!" Midnight growled, his paws over his face. He opened his eyes to see a Rock be hurdled at him from a tree. He quickly dodged before growling at the tree and using Psychic, pulling two branches out of the way to reveal an Aipom. "Ugh, Stupid Aipom." Midnight groaned, before flinging a rock back at the Monkey Pokemon. The rock missed, and resulted in the Aipom taunting him. Midnight then groaned, using Psychic on the Aipom, and flinging it off before he groaned. "I'm gonna go now." Midnight sighed, walking off, a yawn before sitting under a nearby tree and shaking off some water drained in his fur coat.

"Well, that was strange." Aeau observed, eyebrows raised. He tilted his head to Fae, and smiled, pressing against her fluffed-up flank. "So, what do we do now?" The water-type asked, nuzzling her soft side.

"We should make sure he is okey," Fae commented as she pressed against him to warm up. She used her ribbons to pull his coat closer to herself, purring softly. She smiled and looked up at him with adoring eyes.

Aeau smiled and looked down to Fae, as she pulled him closer. He obliged, pressing against her, and wrapping a fore-limb around her, purring softly. Aeau licked Fae on the head, pulling her head into his chest, stroking her with his blue paw.