• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Aeau's eye twitched when he heard Fae's name, his arm shaking. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? He thought furiously, getting even more angry as he thought through Midnight's statement. Aeau began breathing a little heavier, but continued to listen.

"You weren't around for it, but earlier I used Attract on Fae, worst 5 minutes of my life by the way, but I still like the way she didn't get too mad at me for it. Heck if I was used Attract on, I probably hate that person, but she let me down easy. Nice. As for Xandi, shes way more energetic than anyone here, but we had a little chilling session, and now were getting along just fine." Midnight smiled, closing his eyes as he said.

Aeau listened to Midnight's particularly blissful reminiscing, himself twitching and breathing more heavily every second Midnight talked about Fae. His forearms began to shake in the water, as his head began to twist itself slowly out of the water.

"Ehh, I liked when she gave me a cookie. Sadly I wasnt able to eat it before Aeau came along. Man, the jerk blasted my cookie away with Scald. Yeah he also shattered my ankle too." Midnight sighed. He then turned to Allegra who was staring at the pool. "Were you saying something? Sorry, I got caught in the moment." Midnight scratched the back of his head nonchalantly.

With a shrug, Allegra turned back to the water. "Ay, that's fine by me. Think what you will. Speaking of thoughts, I'd love to go for a swim right about now! Don't look, or this is gonna be way more awkward than it has to be!" she told Midnight, struggling to get her t-shirt off as he continued to talk. She paused, head stuck in the shirt with her paws holding it down as the other Umbreon rambled on, intrigued by his words. "Wow. Figures I wasted so much time in my Pokeball, huh?" Allegra chuckled, finally flinging her shirt a few feet away. "I was saying I wanted to go take a dip! Care to join me?" she asked, stepping onto the first step that led into the pool and looking back to Midnight.

"Have any of you seen Aeau? I want to apologize for marching off," Fae padded up to them and sat down. She wettened her paws before running them over of her ears. Her ribbons floated about her as they picked off spots of paint.

Aeau immediately perked when he heard Fae, and was snapped out of his rage. He swam quickly to the end of the pool closest to Fae, and waved a paw to her. "Over here!" Aeau exclaimed, and seemed to have completely forgotten about Midnight's statements.

Midnight turned his head away when Fae stepped in. "No Idea, I was just talking about you two. In fact, I actually have a question for you Fae." Midnight smiled, completely unaware of Aeau's existance.

Fae looked between the two and nodded to midnight. She swished her tail and walked past him to be closer to the pool, "midnight. Can I talk to you later"?

"Oh, Um, Yea Sure." Midnight frowned. He noticed that Fae walked.closer to the pool, and when he looked to the pool. He was terrified to see Aeau swimming inside. He frowned. "Maybe he didnt hear me?" Midnight thought to himself.

Allegra watched this scene play out with an eyebrow propped high on her head. She decided not to question anything, though- instead, she slipped into the water and sunk under its surface for a moment, before popping back up. Quickly, she kicked her legs and swam over to the deeper end of the pool, blowing bubbles in the water with her nose. Taking a deep breath, the pink Umbreon dove under the surface once again, down to the very bottom of the deepest part of the pool, which she tapped with a paw. Allie rose to the surface, inhaling air deeply, and floated on her back, watching the others through her water-stained glasses.

Fae looked between the two and sighed, turning Aeau's head using a ribbon. She laid down and rested her head in her paws. She looked between everyone, eyes dancing with tiredness and curiosity.

Midnight sighed. "He then slowly backed up, into the house. Where he shut the glass door, and sat on the other side, looking at Aeau as if a threat. He then groaned, turning around. He jumped to the couch, and did what Fae did earlier. He burried himself in the couch cushions. Leaving nothing visible. He then slowly doused off.

Aeau looked away from Midnight, and to Fae. "Anyway...." He murmured, turning his gaze to Fae. Aeau noticed her bored look, and put his paw on her head. "I'm sure there's something we can do around here." He said, smiling.

"If you don't have anything to say then I should really go listen to what midnight has to say," the Sylveon stuck her tongue out when he tapped his head and purred loudly. She stood up and patted his head a with a ribbon before walking toward the house.

Fae walked into the house and stuck her nose to the ground. She avoided paint traps before sitting infornt of the pillow mound and picking them up. She didn't know why the water type was upset with her. She purred and tilted her head, "you wanted to talk about something"?

Midnight frowned, feeling some of the cushions being removed from around him. He pulled his head up to be surprised by Fae who asked 'You wanted to talk about something?' Midnight frowned. He forgot what he wanted to say, before it instantly snapped into his memory. "Oh Yea." Midnight smiled, a small blush coming to his face. He then spoke up. "Um, are you, ehem, still mad at me for using Attract on you?" Midnight asked, a bit terrified of the outcome.

Looking high up into the tree, Xandi nodded in response to Felix's question, glancing back to him for a moment. "Yeah, this one seems big and sturdy enough!" she said, walking around the tree. On the other side, she pointed with a paw up to a spot where there seemed to be a row of thick branches. "That looks like a good shot for one. Those branches don't seem like they'd snap easily!"
~~
Allegra continued to swim around, finally noticing the Vaporeon. Since she had been underwater for most of the time he, Fae, and Midnight were talking, she was unable to remember his name, not knowing that this was, in fact, Aeau. Diving underwater, the pink Umbreon swam over to the Water-type, waving a paw at him with a smile on her face, gesturing to the surface of the pool with her forepaws. She began to rise, hoping Aeau would get the message so she could formally introduce herself to him.

Aeau had a scowl on his face, warranted from Fae leaving. He saw the pink Umbreon swimming towards him, and give a wave. "Hey. I'm Aeau." Aeau said a bit down-beat. He pushed himself off the wall, and swam towards her deftly.

"We were in a battle? It's fine. You were thinking fast and your brain clicked it to that," Fae shrugged and put the pillows back around the dark type. She sat down with her tongue sticking out, "are you ok? I don't mean to be scary if I am"?

"Name's Allegra. Call me Allie." The Umbreon noticed the Vaporeon's mood and tilted her head, a bit confused about its cause. "Hey, what's wrong, m'dude? Someone put the P in the pool?" Allie joked, snickering lightly, before furrowing her brow and pursing her lips together. "But seriously, why so blue...? That wasn't supposed to be a joke, I swear!" Again, she snickered.
~~
Xandi's eyes widened as she simply watched Felix throw the platform together in no time at all. "You, uh, you sure that thing's secure?" she asked, a look of confusion on her face. "I thought we'd at least need a hammer and some nails... but I guess pure willpower wins out!" She laughed quietly, sighing as a way to cut herself off. "It looks good, though. Now, how do we get up there?"

Midnight gave a sigh of relief, Fae claiming she wasnt mad. He then smirked as the Sylveon placed the pillows back on him. He smiled then spoke up. "Please, nothing's scarier then a pink monstrosity that destroys dragon types." Midnight smirked.

Aeau laughed at Allegra's quips, throwing his head forwards in laughter. "Oh, it's nothing... I just..." He seemed to be deciding on something for a moment, and diverted his gaze back towards Allegra. "Well, I... like Fae... I just heard Midnight talking about... Well, you heard." Aeau explained, lapping his tail against the water.

"Watch yourself. I'm a fairy type, we trump dark types," Fae smirked and used another pillow to hit him in the head with it. She then started to walk toward the kitchen, "oh! I didn't tell you about all the traps I set up! There are still a few"!

Midnight smirked. "Heh, Dont remind me, I think I still have some yellow paint to wash off." Midnight smirked. "On the other hand I was able to try that new shampoo." Midnight smiled, then rubbing his leg a bit. "Soft." Midnight smiled.

Allie's eyes widened at Aeau's admission. "Do you really...?" she asked, smiling lightly. The Umbreon then tilted her head to the side, furrowing her brow sadly. "Actually, I think I might've been underwater for the gist of that conversation. Enlighten me, Aeau: what was Midnight talking about?" Allie quickly dove underwater in a somersault before rising up again and taking her glasses off, exposing her minty green eyes, and placed them beside the pool, waiting for a response.

"Really? How soft," Fae perked up and padded back over. She nuzzled his flank and hummed, plopping down as she examined the softness. Her purring increased as she pressed her cheek to his shoulder, "what's it called? I want to use it".

Aeau blushed a bit, and broke his gaze. "Well............ H-He said he liked her, but he wouldn't want to be in a relationship w-with her... I suppose that last part is a bit reassuring, but still..." He explained, hearing purring from inside the house. His eye began to twitch as he slowly turned, his breathing becoming heavier.

Midnight slightly blushed, Fae nuzzling him. When she asked what shampoo it was that he used he smirked. "Sorry, but that's my shampoo, and Im not willing to share it." Midnight smirked. Then sighing, rubbing his leg again. "Soo Soft." Midnight smiled.

"Come on! You have to tell me before I go raid the bathroom for it," she whined and pawed at his side. The fairy type flopped down onto the dark type and rolled around. She was purring loudly and whining playfully, "tell me"!

Midnight smirked, then sighed. "Fine, but this is between you and me! You tell no one!" Midnight smiled. He then came to Fae's ear where he told her where it was in the bathroom (not gonna waste my time with details >_<). He then sighed. "Now please get off of me." Midnight said, slightly blushing.

"Alright! Off I go," she smiked and bounced off happily. She dodged around her traps and made it to the bathroom. She found the shampoo and stepped into the shower to take one.

Midnight then smirked. "Dont use all of it!" Midnight called to Fae before she ran inside. "He then smirked. "Atleast I wont have to apologize about the incident earlier." Midnight thought to himself as he resumed what he did earlier, lying under couch cushions.

Once done she stepped out and into the living room. She spun around as she looked at her soft guns no pressed her nose to his head in thanks before running out to show her water type friend how soft she was, "Aeau"!

Aeau was relaxed, his headphones playing some mellow music, while he had his eyes closed. He heard Fae call his name, and perked up, his eyes opening. Aeau peek over to her, and smiled. "Yes?" He swam over to the side of the pool, and lifted her front half out of the water, in case he would need them.

"Feel how soft my fur is," Fae smirked and purred happily. She nuzzled her cheek against his. Her purring was at max volume, smiling as she sat back. Her ribbons floated about, "midnight let me use it! His fur is really so too"!