• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Midnight slowly patted Xandi's back as if she were sick or something. He then heard a faint voice, Xandi practically pointing out the obvious. He then sighed. "Alright, Ill tell her were over here." Midnight stopped, and walked inside, where he saw Ara. "Hey Ice Eevee, were at the pool." Midnight called out, probably giving Ara the worst nickname. He then smiled, slowly shuffling backwards, and back towards the pool. He passed Xandi and informed her "She'll be here any second." Midnight continued to shuffle backwards, into the pool.

Ara growled and she ran over to him and she went inside the pool beside them "What happened?" she asked worried and she looked down beside them and she side before she looked at them and she frowned. "why do you guys look scared " she said scared.

"Aeau is the only scared one, Xandi is just trying to catch her breath, and Phoenix is just awestruck." Midnight pointed out. Although his voice was a bit muffled due to the pool water. He quickly resurfaced to catch his breath. He then felt pressure on his back as he resurfaced. "Whats on my back?"

Ara dropped "what Midnight that doesn't tell me what happened ...you all act like something happened " she said sounding scared and she smiled happily before she dropped laying her head on his back and she rubbed her tail on his back.

"Okay," Xandi replied to Midnight, slowly stretching her limbs as she waited for his return. The shiny Umbreon reappeared soon after, telling her that Zara would be out soon, which she was, before backing into the pool. For whatever reason, this scene caused the Espeon to laugh almost hysterically, and another coughing fit began. Eyes shut tight, she tried to control herself, taking a minute or two to do so. Wiping a tear from her eye, she looked over to Midnight and Ara, quietly "aww"ing at how cute the two looked in the pool together. "Seriously, Ara, nothing's happened. I just spooked Fae and Aeau, that's all," she informed, holding her head with a paw as a painful headache began to form in her forehead.

"Well I'd like to keep that to myself, now can you answer my question? Who the Fudge is on my back?" Midnight asked. He wasn't able to turn his head and see. He quickly swam in circles, as if trying to catch his tail, and looking to see what was on his back. He didn't know.

Ara blushed and she growled jumping out of the pool and she tackled her down "Oh well i couldn't find anyone !" she cried and she growled again and she grabbed her paws and she pouted " Are you ok?" she asked and she looked at Midnight "I don't know midnight i had my tail on you thats it " she said and she yawned a little before she yawned a little.

Midnight felt the pressure leave him, and smiled, then finding out it was Ara tail. "Oh, OK then." Midnight frowned. He then looked over to Xandi, who was tackled, and sempt sick. He then swam over, pulling himself up. He frowned. "I told you." Midnight frowned, then sitting down beside the two. Midnight then put his paw on the Espeon's forehead.

Xandi pursed her lips together as she was tackled down to the ground by Ara, trying not to get sicker than she already was. She held her paws out in front of her, defensively, as the Glaceon sneered at her, taking the opportunity to grab her paw. "I wasn't acc-cc-ccusing you, Ara. C-C-Calm down!" Her eyes quickly darted over to Midnight, and she chuckled as he placed his own paw on her gem. "This isn't helping, guys!" she told them, headache getting worse. "Pool water is worse than you think-k-k..."

"Well duh, do you know how many cleaning chemicals are in that pool. Swallowing some would make you sick in seconds." Midnight sighed. He then frowned. "Maybe we should get Diamond to get you to a Pokemon Center?" Midnight suggested, removing his paw from Xandi's forehead and standing up. "Should I go get him?" Midnight asked the two.

Xandi nodded, attempted to get up from underneath Ara. "That's p-probably a good idea, if you don't mind g-getting him. I want to mak-ke sure that the ch-chemic-c-cals aren't g-gonna damage anything-g..." she replied to Midnight, still struggling to stand up straight. "I mean, they c-can't be that bad, righ-ght, if they're used in pools? Still... I need to learn to b-be more c-c-careful..."

Ara smiled and she licked her cheek then she ran off , going around looking for Fae and the others "Hmm i wonder where they went " she said smiling and she yawn a little, and she laid down inside on her side. she closed her eyes and she sleep.

Midnight frowned as Xandi kept stuttering, trying to speak. "Yea, Ill go get him right now." Midnight frowned. He then rushed inside. He quickly checked the kitchen, living room, bathroom, and lastly his room. He knocked on the door to no response. He then realised the note on the side of the door. It read 'Went to get medicine for Fay and some food. Be Back Soon'. Midnight then frowned, walking back to the pool area. "Good News and Bad News." Midnight frowned, stopping once he made it to Xandi and Ara. "Bad News, Diamond isn't here. Good News, Diamond is getting Medicine for Fay." Midnight frowned, probably giving the wrong type of good news for the situation.

Xandi paused in her struggling, eyes widening as Ara licked her cheek. A small blush began to form on her face, and she froze, only shaken from her stupor when Midnight reappeared for a second time. She hit her unlicked cheek with a paw, shaking her head lightly, before nodding in response to the shiny's words. "Ok-kay. I c-can wait... Hopefully, I start to feel better by the time he g-gets back-ck..." she said, looking in the direction Ara had run off in, confused by her actions. Unconsciously, the Espeon rubbed the spot that was licked, eyes darting back over to Midnight.

Midnight frowned. "Good. I think he should.be back soon, in the meantime, would you like some company?" Midnight asked, rubbing the back of his head nonchalantly.

Xandi's eyes widened yet again as Midnight offered to keep her company while she waited for Diamond to return. "I thought you wanted to sleep!" she exclaimed, voice still hoarse and cracking. "That's not to say I wouldn't mind the c-c-company, though..." She sat down, stretching her back out, which made the Espeon puff her chest out a bit, and a yawn stretched her jaw open wide, but she looked away so she wouldn't be rude. "Honestly, lounging around and doing nothing sounds k-k-kinda good right now," Xandi admitted, looking at Midnight.

"Well who says I can't here, I mean, Aeau finally shut up, and really all I hear is you, me, and the devil watching us." Midnight joked, meaning nothing of the matter. He lied down next to Xandi, closing his eyes and rested his head on the paw which wasnt covered in a cast. Midnight simply ignored Xandi's comment, his mind cleared. He simply left his eyes closed, and started dozing off. Midnight did open his eyes to see Xandi look at him. He then joked a bit. "Hey, what are you looking at?" He mocked a British Accent.

Once again, Xandi smirked, laying down on the spot she sat on as she replied to Midnight's question, closing her eyes as she did so. "I'm not look-king at anything, see? My eyes are c-closed. I'm only look-king at the back-ck of my eyelids," she teased, snickering quietly as she slowly fell onto her back, letting the sun above recharge her gem and energy. She sighed contently, a small smile on her face. "This is nice..." she murmured, on the verge of sleep.

Midnight was already three steps ahead, already asleep. A smile lit his face, as his chest rised up and down to show breathing. "Yea, Yea Sure." Midnight sighed. It wasnt Sleep Talk, rather it just happened randomly. Midnight resumed sleeping, rolling around slightly, every now and then.

Xandi was unable to here Midnight's words since she, too, had fallen asleep. The heat of the sun warmed her body, seemingly healing it all on its own. Her gem glowed a blue color as it recharged, getting brighter with the more sunlight it took in. The smile stayed plastered on Xandi's face as she relaxed by the pool, her friend by her side.

Diamond soon came back with a bag of medicines, and two boxes of pizza balanced on his head. "Hey guys! I'm back! And I brought Pizza!" Diamond yelled out, then placing the medicine and Pizza Boxes in the Kitchen. He then grabbed a slice before walking to the living room and watching tv. "Get it while it's hot!" He added.

Aeau had been breathing heavily, and sitting on the edge of the pool for the majority of the time, but eventually summoned up the calmness to hop back in the pool. He sighed in relief as he floated around lazily, cooing in his sleep when he dozed off. When Diamond came in, Aeau simply rolled over in the pool, and murmured, "Five more minutes..." Afterwards, he continued sleeping, batting his mermaid-like tail against the still water.

The loud voice of Diamond drew Xandi out of her slumber, but the only sign of her awakening was the occasional flick of her right ear. With a groan, she repositioned herself, laying on her side, and the glow of her forehead gem began to fade, since it was no longer in direct sunlight. The scent of the pizza that Felix was munching on beside her caused her nose to move about slowly as she sniffed the air. The Espeon groaned, rolling away from the scent. As much as she liked pizza, it wasn't the most pleasant-sounding- or smelling- thing at the moment, especially with her headache.

Xandi accidentally bumped into Midnight, causing her to immediately roll back to her original position, but she did face him and not the pizza. "Sorry..." she murmured, still half asleep, and she pawed weakly at the air between her and the shiny Umbreon, squeezing her eyes shut tight for a moment. "Pizza... hurts..."

Midnight ignored what Diamond yelled out, continuing his sleep. He opened his eyes when Xandi bumped into him. He then smiled. "Ehh, Don't worry about it." Midnight smiled, rolling around slightly, bumping into Xandi. "I'm just surprised that your not jumping around like you usually do." Midnight smirked, his eyes still closed. "But I admit. I hate Pizza. Both Taste and Smell." Midnight admitted, his tail wagging about, sometime brushing against Xandi's fur.

"Well, I did just choke on water for a solid five minutes," Xandi replied to Midnight's words, chuckling with a smirk on her face as the shiny Umbreon began to roll around. Eyes still closed, her grin grew slightly when she felt Midnight both bump into her side and occasionally hit her lightly with his wagging tail. "Once all that water's out of my system, though, I'll be up and at 'em again! Just you wait!" she teased, opening her eyes slowly so she could wink at Midnight.

She turned her head to watch Felix get up, grin morphing into a sad smile. "It's not you, man, it's the pizza," Xandi said, making sure the Leafeon knew this. She glanced back to her Dark-type friend for a moment, an ear drawn back as she listened to what was murmured by the Grass-type. Even though she was confused, the Espeon knew that now was probably not the best of times to as what he meant by that, so she kept quiet, now laying on her stomach, head on her paws, and she closed her eyes once again.

"This is nice, though," she admitted to Midnight, quietly. "I like being here with you guys, and I guess being lazy and not doing much is alright, if you had a near-death experience." She chuckled once again at the overexaggeration of her words, keeping an ear drawn back so she could clearly hear Midnight.

Midnight then nodded his head nonchalantly. "Ehh, True." If I was.choking on water, I'd kinda be afraid to sleep, not waking up." Midnight saying this caused shivers to go up his spine. He then dissmissed the thought, opening one eye, although my statement still stands." Midnight smiled. He knowticed Xandi.wink at him, which only made him groan. "Please.don't do that." Midnight asked of the Espeon, before closing his eye again.

"I like being here with you guys, and I guess being lazy and not doing much is alright, if you had a near-death experience." Midnight smirked to this. "Well why do you think I like sleeping? Less worries, and it feels amazing, Midnight smiled, lying on his back. He then looked at Xandi. "The only way you relax is if you almost die. Guess If I want someone to rest with me Ill just have them choke on water." Midnight sighed. "But hey, technically speaking, not alot of people like to just lie down and sleep." Midnight smiled.

Soon Midnight yawned before dropping himself in the pool. He opened his eyes, swimming back up. He then sighed. "Welp, Im gonna get Pizza now." Midnight smiled, dragging himself out of the pool, and shaking the water out of his fur, before walking inside and grabbing a slice of pizza before walking back out.

Midnight took a small bite of the pizza, before frowning. The pizza being practically full of greece. He then sighed, before getting a napkin and draining most of the greece, then biting into it again.

Felix smiled at xandi "yeah and I have the pizza" he said calmly "I'll finish the pizza" he scoffed the remains down and sat back down he smiled and curled into a ball making himself comfortable

"I, uh, suppose that's always a possibility... I didn't even think about that..." Xandi admitted, eyes wide and full of fear. This emotion drained out of her system when Midnight told her not to wink at him, causing her to laugh, and she placed her gemmed forehead on the ground while she did so. "Fine, fine. You won't have to see that again, I promise!" she told him. Her laughter grew stronger as the shiny Umbreon told her that if he wanted someone to rest with, it would be easier to have them choke on water. "Uh... Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea, mate! Even if nobody else will do this with you, you can always just ask me! Besides, my gem needs to be recharged fairly often, so I'll most likely say 'yes'." She then picked her head up, nodding along to Midnight's next words. "That's true, and I'd be sort-of concerned if people just dropped to the ground, asleep, as funny as that scene would be."

When Midnight said he was going to go grab a slice of pizza, Xandi raised a suspicious eyebrow at him, lips pursed together. "I, uh, thought you said you didn't like pizza...?" she tried to ask, but he had dipped into the pool for a moment, and the Espeon merely watched this with a furrowed brow, confused.

She then looked over to Felix, who shoved the remains of his pizza into his mouth, with wide eyes. "You didn't have to do that, dude! You could at least enjoy your pizza!" The Psychic-type began to roll around a bit more, bumping into her Leafeon friend every so often. "I might go get some myself in a minute!" she told him, defiantly, a quiet chuckle escaping her lips.

Felix blushed each time she bumped into him it got more and more noticeable "I'll get you the pizza" he said trying to escape his situation he got up and walked to the pizza. He picked up a slice and took it back to xandi "here you go"

As Felix got the pizza for her, Xandi continued to roll around, taking the opportunity to go farther than she was able to before now that the Leafeon was not by her side. When he returned, though, the Espeon paused her rolling, laying on her back, so she could grab the pizza in her forepaws. "Thanks, Felix!" she said to the Grass-type, happily, rolling back onto her stomach and taking a bite of the pizza, a smile growing on her face. "The smell might've been awful," she began, "but this pizza is actually pretty good!" She continued to chow down on the slide, looking from Midnight to Felix and back again, contently.

Maybe living here won't be so bad after all.

Felix smiled at xandi he looked up at the sky clouds drifting around, he looked at one cloud "he xandi that one looks like you" he smiled pointing at the cloud he rolled over to xandi and smiled

Looking up to the sky, Xandi only wavered slightly as she searched for the cloud Felix had pointed to. When she found it, her eyes widened, and she looked over to the Leafeon, surprised. "Holy Arceus, it does," she replied, a bit spooked, before biting into the pizza slice once again. "That's creepy, dude!" Laughing, she nudged Felix playfully, looking for another cloud to point out. She found one after not that long, pointing at it with her half-finished slice. "That one looks like a Boldore!"

Xandi was too busy gazing up at the sky to notice the bit of her pizza that flew off of the slice, and she took another bite of it without much thought. "Yeah, I guess so," she replied, chuckling. She finished off the last bit of crust, before standing up and stretching. Once again, the Espeon looked from Felix to Midnight and back again, then held her head up high, getting one last ray of sunlight to keep her charged. With a yawn, which she hid behind a forepaw, Xandi trotted over to the water of the pool, dipping her paws in as she waited for an opportunity to do something to come up.