• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

"Yeah. He is great when it comes to helping," Fae nodded and started to groom whatever fur she could. Her tail wagged and she used her ribbons to fix up the plastic wrap, so that she could capture another brig in them, "well let's see if anyone else can get caught"!
((OOC: DAMN! I wasn't getting notifications.))
Aeau laughed as Felix walked right into the trap. He eventually ceased his laughter, and smiled. "Allow me." Aeau said politely as he started to groom Fae's fur, sometimes getting his paws a bit damp to make it more comfortable and clean for Fae, and took a page out of Fae's book by nibbling her ear gently to get it clean.

Fae purred and relaxed as she let him. The fairy type's purr increasing in volume as she closed her eyes and pressed to her water type companion. Her ribbons floated about and some rested on him.

She nuzzled him back and opened her eyes. She turned and nipped gently at the side of his jaw line. She stretched and stood up, heading in the direction of the bathroom.

Aeau purred as Fae nipped him on the jaw line, chuckling. She left after a bit, and he laid his head down, and turned on some music to pass the time until she returned. While Fae was gone, Aeau opened some crackers, and started munching on them.

Fae returned and set herself down. She stole a cracker for herself and munched on it before laying down. Her tail wagged back and forth, hitting the floor every so often. She looked around and grumbled, "it's boring when we have to wait".

Aeau smiled when Fae returned. "It's not good to steal, young lady." He mocked, and chuckled. Aeau smirked at Fae's remark, and got up. "I'm sure there's something around here." He reassured, extending a paw towards Fae to help her get up.

She accepted it up and rolled her eyes. The fairy type stuck close to him, the stinging rising up again. Her ears flickered about as she tried to hear anything.

Aeau looked back to her, eyebrows raised. "Something wrong?" He asked, allowing her to lean on him more. Aeau kept going, and stumbled upon a pool. He smiled, and looked back to Fae. "How about this?" Aeau suggested, looking giddy at the prospect of swimming.

"We have done what I wanted so yeah, let's swim," Fae nodded and padded over to the steps. She slowly waded in and swam around, keeping her head above the water. She looked at Aeau and motioned to get in, "come on fish breath"!

Xandi dove head-first under the water after Felix swam past her, doing a summersault before resurfacing. "Yeah, it is! I haven't been swimming in a while, and it's never been in a pool! This place is great!" she replied to the Leafeon, noticing Fae's and Aeau's appearances. Smirking, she sunk underwater once again, swiftly and silently swimming over to the Sylveon. Xandi hopped up into the air, drenching Fae in the water. As a mode of defense, she had underwater, her eyes poking out of the surface as she giggled, waiting for a response to her sudden attack.

Fae shreiked in suprise before she growled at the other Pokemon. She dove after her and pushed past the pain of her ribs, deciding revenge was more important. Her ears pressed back and her fur fluffed up.

Xandi turned around as her waterlogged ears picked up the faint sounds of voices. She let herself float above the water's surface as she swam back over to Felix and Fae, a look of worry on her face. "I was only playing, man! Don't re-break your legs over a joke, please! You don't even know how guilty I'd feel!" the Espeon told the Sylveon, sinking underwater for a moment and resurfacing once again.

"I'll be fine! It's just a swim," Fae grumbled and laid down. She glared at them but didn't move, pouting that she wasn't allowed. Her ribs hurt but she didn't say anything about them.

"Hey, as long as your legs don't snap, you can come in! Felix, c'mon, let her join us!" Xandi turned to the Leafeon, eyebrows raised. "She says she'll be fine, and I believe her. Come on in, Fae, the water's great!" The Espeon did another underwater somersault, this one going backwards, as she waited to see what either would say.

Felix sighed "sure just ask me if you need out" he said then he swam over to xandi and smiled "I have a feeling that you knew that was going to happen" he said chuckling

Fae smiled and slid back into the water. She sighed happily but didn't dive into the water. She instead just swam in circles and looked at Aeau, "come on! We don't have all day to do this"!

Aeau laughed, and smiled confidently as he backed up from the water. "1.... 2..... 3..... NOW!" He yelled, diving gracefully into the water, and making a big splash. Aeau resurfaced, and chuckled jollily. "How was that?" He asked to no one in particular, laughing joyfully, as he was in his element.

"Great," Fae giggled and kept swimming around in circle. Her ribbons dragged behind her as kept her chin up. Her ears wiggled above her and a smile was on her lips.

Aeau smiled as he submerged himself in the pool. He chuckled as he swam around underwater, unimpeded due to his gills. Aeau floated around while he was completely under the water, enjoying the feeling of water enveloping his body.

Fae swam to the side and got out. She shook off and laid down to dry off, fur fluffing up as much as it could. She rested her head in her paws and purred loudly. The fairy type relaxed before she fell asleep, ears twitching about.

Aeau continued to float lazily in the pool, with mellow music playing in his luckily waterproof headphones. He eventually fell asleep submerged in the water, and floated up to the surface, still soundly asleep.

"Aeau! Wake up?" Fae screeched when she woke up to check on everyone. She dove into the water against the wishes of her ribs. She grit her teeth and swam over, grabbing onto his scruffle to pull him over to the side of the pool.

"Well then don't fall asleep in the water," Fae blushed and snapped at the male. She growled and paced back and forth before and nipping his side before marching away. Her tail was between her legs and she was embarrassed by her lack of knowledge.

Xandi let this scene play out, staying out of it. She followed Fae out of the water, noticing something on the deepest part of the pool. "Guys..." she murmured, eyes widening as she walked over to the object. "Guys, check it out!" Stepping onto the board, Xandi looked over the entirety of the pool, an evil grin on her face. She stepped off again, walking a few feet away from it, before turning back and crouching in an athletic stance. The Espeon then ran as fast as we legs could carry her, jumping onto the diving board, which propelled her skyward, where she did a few graceful twirls, screaming, "CANNONBALL," before diving head-first into the water.

Midnight frowned. Noises coming from all around, along with the added Aeau to the Scene. He then groaned, turning to Phoenix. "Sorry, I'm going." Midnight said with a small hint of anger, then walking inside. He looked to his Switch controller, which was still on the floor, but the screen was cracked. Although it could still play normally, Midnight groaned. He then placed the Switch away and sat on the couch which sempt to be unoccupied at the time, giving him some time to relax. He lied down, resting his cast on another arm.

Fae heard the screeching from her water type and kept going. She set up traps and pranks. She tied buckets of mud onto the space above open doors so that when they fall the bucket wouldn't hurt anyone, she disguise really hot food for sweets, and finally set up paint in suprise boxes that acted as Jack in the box springs.

Xandi began to laugh as she resurfaced, a wide grin spread on her open lips. "Y-You soulda seen the looks on your faces, guys! Hah!" she choked out, swallowing a bit of water in the process. The Espeon took a minute to calm herself down, propelling herself over to the side of the pool with her psychic powers so she had something to hold onto as she did so, coughing and spluttering. "Heh... I didn't think-k-k a c-cannonball wou-ould've sc-c-cared you all lik-ke that..." she admitted, cut off more than once by the water that had gone down the wrong pipe. Crawling out of the pool, Xandi collapsed on the grassy ground, breathing deeply and heavily. "I... I need a minute..."

Midnight then growled. The large screech filling the house. "Grrrrr, KEEP IT DOWN WOULD YA!" He yelled bolting outside. He looked around finding the source to be Aeau. He about had it with Aeau, first the cast, and now he couldn't rest. "That's it, tommorow I'm going back to Unova." Midnight groaned. He knowticed Xandi practically dying. He walked over, and gave a small look at her. "Umm, You OK Xandi?" He asked.

In a weak manner, Xandi flicked her eyes up to look at Midnight, smiling lightly through some late choking. "Yeah, yeah, I'm alright... just swallowed some pool water, is all..." she explained, placing her forehead on the ground for a moment, so her coughs wouldn't spread to the others. Once the fit moved on, the Espeon looked back up to the shiny Umbreon. "I-I'm sorry we're bugging you, Midnigh-ght," she apologized, squeezing some excess water away from her eyes. "I'll try to k-k-keep it down..."

Midnight watched as the Espeon tried catching her breath. "Seriously thought, you don't look too hot." Midnight frowned, the Espeon then apologized. "Um, It's OK, just don't fudgen die on me." Midnight smiled, then helping Xandi to her feet.

(OOC: what has happened guys)
Ara sighed as she walked around the place and she drooped " hey where is everyone" she said smiling and she drooped a little.
she was nervous and kind of worried something had happened, because she couldn't find anyone.

Xandi couldn't help but smirk at Midnight's words, letting him help her to her paws. "I-I'm not gonna die, dude! I just need t-o c-c-catch my breath and stay out-t of the poo-ool for a while..." she replied, squeezing her eyes shut once again. She heard a faint voice call from inside the house, asking where everyone had gone. Perking her waterlogged ears up so she could hear the voice as best she could, Xandi turned her head over to Midnight. "That sound-ds lik-k-ke Ara... D-do you wanna g-go tell her we're all out h-h-here?" she asked him, slowly nodding her head in the direction the voice came from.