• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Xandi couldn't help but giggle at Felix's admission, stopping the sound once he asked a question. "Huh, that's an interesting question, I'll give you that," she said, raising her eyebrows, eyes still closed. "Well, a while back, I really wanted to try karate, but I maybe took, like, three classes before realizing that I really didn't like it. There went my free time... for three days." She giggled again, drawing an ear back to lhear Felix clearer. "What about you?"

"One word. Pickles" he said smiling "people have talked it up so much I figured I'd try one took a bit spat it out straight away and drunk a gallon of water to get rid of the taste" he said smiling at xandi he looked at her gem "I like your gem" he said smiling

Xandi chuckled a bit too loudly, then opened an eye to look over to Felix, eyebrow raised. "Thanks..." she replied, a bit suspiciously, before closing her eye again with yet another chuckle. "So, uh, what do you think the meaning of life is?" she asked, unsure of why that was question of choice.

Felix smiled "42" he responded and chuckled "42 is the meaning of life" he said looking at xandi. He stopped and smiled "hey are we friends?" He asked

Last edited:
Xandi openly laughed at Felix's response, smile wide as he asked his next question. "Yeah, man, I'd say so!" Her eyes were open by now, looking at the Leafeon as she spoke. "I like talking to you, anyway. Why not be friends, right?"

Felix smiled and nodded "cool I like talking to you to" he said he rolled into his back and looked at the clouds "hey all those clouds look like sheep" he said chuckling

Opening her eyes yet again, Xandi looked up at the clouds, laying beside Felix. "Heh, yeah, they do! Look at that one!" She pointed up to a specific cloud, but it was hard to tell which one she was pointing at due to the distance the clouds were from them. "It almost looks like a Flaaffy, huh?"

"Yeah, it really is," Xandi said, sighing once again. She glanced over to Felix, trying her best not to react at the obvious blush she saw spread across his cheeks. "Y'know, being lazy can be pretty nice at times," the Espeon said through teeth she tried not to grit, looking back up to the sky. She pointed out a different cloud. "That one looks like a Dragonite!"

"I'm not one for laziness," Xandi began, stretching her forepaws over her head and yawning, "but I'm a sucker for lying in the sun, just like this. It's just so nice and warm!" The glowing of her gem began to grow brighter as it collected more sunlight, but the Espeon ignored it, eyes closed as she stretched.

While eveyone was getting along, Midnight trotted off, stopping at the pool that lied in the backyard. He then pulled out a notepad. Other then the crossed out 'Felix' and 'Ara' he then crossed out Aeau, along with Fae. He also, out of haste crossed off Len. He then looked back at the list, finding Phoenix, Xandi, Felix, and ???. ??? Being the Mystery Umbreon that he never met. He then placed the Note pad to his side, slowly stepping into the water which was pretty cold. He then ler out a small sigh. He lied on his back, and once he made it to a deeper level in the pool, he started to float, feeling relaxed.

Xandi thought for a moment, nodding in response. She rolled onto her side, standing up on her paws, and used her psychic powers to pick up her hat, replacing it on her head. Due to the amount of energy her body had stored, she ran circles around Felix as she waited for him to also stand. "Let's get going, then! I think I'm ready to put up with all the couples now!" she told him, running down the hill without much hesitation.

Felix smiled and pulled on his beanie and ran after xandi actually catching up with her he smiled "I'll get somthing to eat once where home" he said running along side her

"Sounds like a plan!" Xandi replied, running faster than before down the road that led to the house. "I'll race ya there!" she said, zooming off, as fast as her legs could carry her. "This is an awful idea!" she called, laughing almost hysterically as she ran.

Xandi jolted forward as her legs suddenly ceased their movement and she got stuck in her running stance, watching with narrowed eyes as Felix ran past her. "Hey, no fair!" she called after him, struggling in a vain attempt to free herself from her invisible bonds. "I thought it was gonna be a simple running race, you little cheat!" She couldn't help but laugh, though, as she accused Felix, a grin spreading across her face.

Watching Midnight, Phoenix got up. "Len, I'm gonna go hang with Midnight, Ok?" Without waiting for an answer, she padded off to the Shiny Umbreon.

Midnight smiled. "Just the relaxation I was looking for." Midnight smiled, slightly opening one of his eyes. "Man, Red wishes he could come here." Midnight smirked.

Once Phoenix walked in, Midnight dipped into the water, loosing concentration. He sighed, spitting out water. "Err, I guess? Also sorry bout the incident earlier." Midnight frowned, scratching the back of his head nonchalantly.

"So you're telling me you an Len have this little thing going on right now? While Im no Amsthyst or Galaxy ill be hapoy to say #Lennix I ship it." Midnight teased the Blue Flareon, a small smirk followed by a wink.

Midnight swam over to the side of the pool Phoenix was sitting on. "Oh come on. I think we already discussed this. Katnix, Zanix, Cynix, Stormnix, Lennix, Nixpoleon, Midnix. Please, I could go on and on." Midnight smirked.

"And they say you're the master of ships, and your in too many." Midnight then smirked. "Heck you wouldn't even ride a ship, you're too afraid of water. Speaking off which." Midnight smirked.

Midnight smirked. "I mean there are soo many ways. Drag you in, use Psychic to drop you in, use Attract and have you come in yourself." Midnight smirked. He then smiled. "But don't worry, I won't pull you in, No promises." Midnight smirked.

"Well I won't if you try to kick my ass again." Midnight smirked. He then knowticed a figure appearing behind Phoenix. "But you didn't say something about A friend pushing you in." Midnight smirked.

Red smirked, and quickly pushed Phoenix into the pool, not too far from the rim, but not to close either.

Xandi tried to bend her limbs once again, to no avail. "It's alright, man! I know you were just playing! Could you unfreeze me, or whatever you did to me, though?" she asked through a stiff jaw, chuckling as best as she could at the moment.

Phoenix landed in the water with a loud splash.

Rising from the blue wetness, a growl rose from deep inside her throat. Her claws unsheathed. "Red..."

Fae giggled quietly and smirked as she watched Felix. She quieted herself by putting her paws on her muzzle and continued her laughter. Tail wagging and ribbons floating about.

Xandi inhaled deeply as she was freed from the stiffness of her limbs, stretching as she followed Felix inside. She was not expecting to see him already trapped in some sort of contraption made of plastic wrap that Fae had made. She raised her eyebrows, rushing over to Felix's side, unsure of how she was to take the plastic wrap off. "Uh... are there any scissors around here?" she asked nobody in particular, looking around the room for the item in question.

Red smirked. "Sorry gotta go!" Red ran off for hia life. Midnight pulled himself out of the pool then took a hold of Phoenix. "Phoenix calm down." Midnight frowned.