• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

For what seemed to be the third time, Xandi didn't wait for an answer, standing from the sunny spot with a huff and beginning to walk away from the house, over to the road. "I'm taking a walk," she huffed, hopping onto the hot pavement of the road with brows furrowed in determination. She needed to clear her mind and see something that would not make her physically sick, and she knew she would not be able to do either of those things at the house. "Sorry, Diamond," she half-called, half-said back to the house, only looking at the stretch of road before her, "but I'm already sick of this."

(OOC: Someone's salty...)

"Can I help you," Fae asked as she smiled at the vaporeon. She leaned up, trying to not hurt her sore ribs or move her casts. She licked his nose then laid down again, going back to her resting.

Fae purred louder at the new source of heat. Her ribbons gently laid on him and around her, eyes looking over anyone else in the room. They then looked to him, "so what happened? If you are going to be my personal space heater then I'll need to know".

Aeau sighed, and drooped. "Well, I guess I'll have to..." He groaned, and looked at Fae as if it would be his last. "So, when you were pranking Midnight, you two got into a friendly battle, and he used Attract on you..." Aeau started, then continued after a brief pause. "You were infatuated by him, and he started dragging you around, so, when I saw this I don't know what I thought... But I was furious. I attacked him viciously, but fortunately, he wasn't hurt, and we came to an understanding. I started playing a game, but then you, in your infatuated state came in and started..." At this point, Aeau balled one of his fists, as if reliving the event. "Nuzzling him, asking if he needed anything, and... calling him your "l-love." I was overcome by blinding rage, and attacked him, even more viciously this time, chasing him up a tree, and shooting Scalds at him." Now, Aeau drooped in shame. "Midnight was really hurt, but th-then I heard you scream, but I was trapped in a psychic bubble. You fell off a t-tree, and was un-unconscious..." Aeau finished, completely gazing at the ground in shame, thinking Fae would be horrified and disgusted at him.

"Huh. Well things happen," she shrugged and patted his head with a ribbon. She shuffled over a little bit and pressed against him, grooming his shoulder fur to help.

"No problem," she murmured and yawned. The Sylveon looked about and then turned to continue grooming the vaporeon. She mubbled softly on his ears to clean them.

Aeau smiled as Fae softly mubbled on his ears, and purred with pleasure. He looked to Fae, and licked her on the cheek, rubbing against her flank. Aeau shut his eyes, and allowed himself to be groomed and cleaned, purring.

Once she finished, Fae laid her head down on him and used Aeau as a pillow. She grumbled softly and stood up, wobbling about the place as she was bored. She found plastic wrap and smirked, covering I've of the entrance ways in the clear plastic before crawling under the little sliver of space at the bottom and placing herself in the perfect position to watch anything that happened to it.

Felix hopped up after seeing xandi leave the house he got up ran after her when he finally caught up to her he said "hey xandi what's wrong" he asked almost silent "Did I do somthing?" He asked

Xandi raised an eyebrow as Felix showed up, asking what was wrong. "Ah, nothing much. I just kinda wanted to spend some time with the others or whatever, and now they're all breaking off into couples! Why do they have to do that?" she explained, looking up to the sky almost angrily. "I just need some fresh air, is all. You can stick around, if you want to." The Espeon sighed, looking over to the Leafeon as they walked down the road, annoyed that nobody other than him had even acknowledged her departure yet- not even Diamond!

"Well, there's not much you can do about all that, anyway," Xandi replied, looking forward at the road once again. "Besides, you seem to be the only one that's not caught up in all that, so I'm alright with you hanging out." She chuckled lowly, shaking her head.

Felix smiled and looked at xandi "you do not know how much I wanted to be a espeon" he said to no-one in particular "I mean I don't Mind being a leafeon but being a espeon is what I want since I was young" he contuied

Again, Xandi raised an eyebrow. "Really? Mind if I ask why you wanted to be an Espeon?" she replied, glancing over to the Leafeon beside her. "What's so great about us? We're not that different, unless you're just talking about our types. Why a Psychic-type, though?"

"It was my mum" he responded "she was a espeon I wanted to be exactly like her" he said smiling "she died a few months before I evolved I wanted to be a espeon in her memory ended up a leafeon" he said crying slightly

Face falling into a deadpan stare at the pavement she walked over, Xandi was unsure of how to react to this information. It was sudden, and the Espeon was not expecting anything like it from Felix. "...Oh," she squeaked, simply, eyes wide with pity. "I'm sorry for your loss... hey, hey, hey!" Only now realizing that he had started to cry, Xandi stopped his movement by running in front of him, holding a paw out to wipe the tears from his eyes. "It's alright! I'm sure your mum loves you as a Leafeon!" she tried to comfort him, ears hanging low as she spoke.

Felix smiled and nodded"it's, it's ok I'm fine" he said he wiped away his tears "she'd love how ever I am to be honest" he said smiling a little "thanks" he said to xandi "thanks for listening to me"

Xandi smiled alongside the Leafeon, hopping back to his side to continue the walk. "See? I told you you're fine the way you are! You're welcome!" Smile dropping slightly, the Espeon looked up to the quaint little buildings of Vaniville Town. "This is such a nice place, don't you think?" she asked, changing the subject.

Felix nodded and smiled "it's great" he told her aware of the quick subject change he sighed "it weird you know everyone seems to have a relationship back there" he

Xandi sighed once again, glancing over to Felix with almost tired pink eyes. "That's exactly why I needed to get out of there. Diamond has no idea what he just brought himself into, the poor soul." She chuckled dryly, looking around the town the two walked through. Using her psychic powers, she pushed her glasses up her snout to keep them from falling off, pulling her hat over her head more, even though it wasn't very cold out. "I'm usually fine with couples and relationships and all that, but when there's so many of them so suddenly all in the same place, they can really be unbearable, y'know?"

Felix nodded "yeah like I swear we are the only people who are single aside from ara and maybe midnight I don't know" he said "and fae losing the control of her back legs just made it weirder" he add he saw a small hill and walked up to the top and sat down

Following Felix up the hill, the Espeon dropped her jaw in surprise, unable to sit down. "She what!?" she asked, exasperatedly, about Fae. "Midnight didn't tell me that, and I thought he was with Phoenix! There's nothing between you and Ara? Man, is everything I think wrong?" Walking quick little circles around the Leafeon, Xandi rambled on to herself, right ear twitching as she did so.

"Nope I got turned down by ara" he sighed "in pretty sure pheonix and Len have a thing aeau and fae are defiantly going out and that's it I think" he said smiling "hey may I ask why dose your ear twitch like that" he asked

Once she finished, Fae laid her head down on him and used Aeau as a pillow. She grumbled softly and stood up, wobbling about the place as she was bored. She found plastic wrap and smirked, covering I've of the entrance ways in the clear plastic before crawling under the little sliver of space at the bottom and placing herself in the perfect position to watch anything that happened to it.
Aeau saw Fae stand up, and do something with plastic wrap. He watched, intrigued as she covered an entrance to the kitchen with the wrap. Aeau chuckled as Fae crouched in a small space, and watched the wrap intently. He trotted over, and looked down at Fae. "I wonder who you'll catch first..." Aeau thought out loud, admiring the placement of the plastic wrap.

"Ah," Xandi responded, nearly silently, nodding her head in understanding. When asked about her ear, it began to twitch more, and the Espeon paused her pacing to look up at it, a bit annoyed. "I honestly couldn't tell you. Some kind of birth defect, or whatever." She shrugged, stretching her limbs and laying down in the sun, flipping herself over to lay on her back.

Looking over to Felix for a moment, Xandi's ear ceased its twitching as she soaked in the sun. "What should we do?" she asked before yawning, covering her mouth with a paw. The Espeon closed her eyes, head facing the sun, and the gem on her forehead began to glow, collecting solar energy. "I'm fine with anything, really."

"Yeah. It's certainly going to be funny to watch," Fae giggled and made herself comfortable. She laid on her side again and shifted as she tried to get comfortable, "sorry if I woke you up. Didn't mean to if I did, I got bored".

Xandi shrugged, enjoying the warm feeling of the sun above her. "Eh, there's nothing in particular at the moment. Besides, this feels really nice." She hummed as she shifted her position slightly, paws hanging over her chest limply. Her hat had fallen off of her head, but she was fine without it, since it covered her forehead's gem, anyway. "What do you wanna talk about?" she asked Felix, eyes still closed and head held high.

The fairy type looked at her companion and smirked tiredly at him before trying to figure out a way to get people to run into her set trap. Her purring quieted to nothing and she went into stealth mode.