• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Midnight smiled. "Arent you one too? I remember you somewhat singing before." Midnight sighed before smiling when Phoenix wrapped her tail around him.

Aeau smiled as Fae munched happily on a pickle. He looked over to Felix, and gave a polite, "No thank you." Aeau then looked back to Fae before using a paw to open the jar and fish out a pickle for himself to snack on.

Felix smiled he could understand where aeau was coming from he nodded "ok but if you guys need me I'll be out side he said walking out of the kitchen past midnight and Phoenix and sat down by a tree

Fae licked her lips when she finished. The Sylveon smiling be ogte she laid down on her side to rest. Her tail gently hit the ground as it wagged.

Midnight smiled, being right. A small blush came to his face when Phoenix nuzzled him. It was probably the 6th time he blushed that hour. He then smiled, dropping dead, embracing the nuzzle.

Midnight then smirked back. "Hey, I can't help it if you're this close. I already talked to you about my personal space but those laws don't apply to you." Midnight smirked.

Midnight then smiled. "If you wish!" Midnight smirked. He quickly jolted up, making sure not to step on his broken ankle, he then quickly slid away and used Attract. Hearts appeared from thin air and started circling Phoenix.

Midnight stood there awkwardly. He expected Phoenix to either dodge them or counter them, but instead she had actually stayed in place the entire time, and now had collapsed. "Um, P-Phoenix, err you OK?" Midnight asked.

Midnight stopped moving. "Um Phoenix? You, Err, OK?" Midnight asked in a bit worry. "Congratulations Midnight second girl in one day, how could things get worse." Midnight thought.

A.small blush came to his face as the Flareon brushed her tail against him. "Yea? How so?" Midnight asked, trying to hide his blush from the Flareon.

((Sorry for the late reply... ^^'))

Len just sat on his trainer's lap, gazing at the sky. He haven't done much anything with his trainer, than just battling trainers, trying to catch some shinies, and just walk around the park,"Rin..." the Jolteon sighed,"Why did master leave you in that lonely region..." he thought, still gazing in the sky.

Felix shook his head and walked to pheonix and stood between her and midnight "no it's not this is not true love it's a brain stimulation" he said being a bit nerdy "you don't find him hot"

The Jolteon stared at Phoenix, then slightly blushed,"Wow..." he said to himself smiling slightly,"She's... She's... Like... My dream...". Then the Jolteon hopped off his trainer's lap and ran to the Flareon.

Felix looked at the jolteon "hey don't she's been hit with attract and I'm trying to snap her out of it" he informed him he looked at pheonix and waited for her next move

Len's appearance immediately made Phoenix snap out of Attract, she looked to the Jolteon. "Oh, hi there!" She smiled warmly.

(OOC: Damn, I think I ship it.)

The Jolteon blushed at the blue Flareon,"O-Oh... Um... Hi..." Len replied, with a crooked smile,"A-Anyways, how's it going?"

((Damn, I think I ship them as well lol))

"Well, I just remembered Midnight here was my best friend when we were younger, oh, and my name's Phoenix, what's yours?" She smiled, blushing lightly.

(OOC: LENNIX!)

"L-Len..." The Jolteon blushed a little bit more,"Len the Jolteon... Anyways, where's your trainer? And also hi Felix, if I'm correct"

((#Lennix))

"W-What? N-NO I'M NOT! B-BAKA!" Len tried to cover his blush with his paws,"I-I mean, w-why would I?" the Jolteon always says when it comes to pokemon that are at the opposite gender.

(OOC: I go to bed and come back to, like, 50 new messages! Sweet Arceus, guys! That's kinda scary...)

BIC:
Xandi looked over from the screen to Felix once he greeted her, holding a paw up in a sort-of wave. "Hey," she greeted, going back to her show as all the couples got together... or changed. The commotion coming from outside made the show the Espeon watched feel like nothing, so she threw her empty plate in the sink and marched out the front door, unsure of how to react to the scene she saw once outside. She chose a spot in the sun, fairly close to the others, stretched once again, and sat down, tilting her head to the side, right ear twitching like usual. "Great, now what's going on?" Xandi asked nobody in particular, shooting a pointed look at Midnight, knowing of what he was capable of. "Did you use Attract again?" she asked him loudly, an eyebrow raised high on her forehead.

Len smirked,"Well, you do know that I'm a professional when it comes to battling right?" then he tackled the blue Flareon playfully, trying his best not to blush any further.