• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Felix smiled and used leaf blade to cut the plastic he looked at fae and clapped "your good" he said smiling "if you put this much thought into good you'd be world know" he said smiling

Midnight then smirked. "Maybe, mostly cause I don't want to wake up to see Red's corpse and you blood red." Midnight frowned, tightening his grip. "

Fae just kept giggling and smirking playfully. She stood up and hobbled out, trying not to jostle her casts, "well I'm kinda hurt right now so it helps past the time. That's also not my worst that I can do"!

"Yeah. He is great when it comes to helping," Fae nodded and started to groom whatever fur she could. Her tail wagged and she used her ribbons to fix up the plastic wrap, so that she could capture another brig in them, "well let's see if anyone else can get caught"!

Midnight then sighed. "Fine but if you end up burning the place down because of a nightmare, I will throw you in a pool." Midnight sighed, reassuming his floating session.

Midnight gave a small sigh of relief as Phoenix walked away. "Atleast I don't have to worry bout her now." Midnight smiled. He then noticed something. The cast he was wearing wasnt water proof, causing him to rush out of the water immediantly. "Err, Dang It." Midnight sighed.

Midnight tried shaking the water out of the cast. While some of the water came out, not everything was good and dandy. Midnight frowned. Before he ran inside he soon saw Phoenix walk up. "Yea, I'm pretty sure Rests arent 2 seconds." Midnight smirked.

Midnight sighed. "Yeah Yeah alright." Midnight frowned. He noticed Phoenix looking at his soaking cast. "Yea, I have to get this dry and quick or else the cast can break." Midnight frowned.

"Maybe I could help," Gathering a pile of leaves, Phoenix sparked it, she made sure it was away from anything flammable. The leaves set on fire. "Don't touch the fire, just hold your cast over it,"

Midnight smiled as Phoenix offered to help. After setting a fire and Phoenix warning Midnight about it. "Well I'm not stupid." Midnight smirked, holding his paw over the fire, the cast slowly drying.

Phoenix ran off then came back afterwards with a packet of Marshmallows. "Yum~" She threw one into her mouth, then placed the bag in between herself and Midnight.

Midnight smield as thw Flareon placed a bag of marshmellow's in between them. Midnight then reached to grab one, making sure not to fall or accidently put his cast inside the fire.

Phoenix watched. Then she looked up to the sky. "Have you ever wondered what it's like to be protected by a powerful Pokemon?" She randomly questioned.

"Well when I was.young I was protected by tons of Whimsicott, and Lilligant, they treated me as if royalty. Then again I was seriously pretty young." Midnight smirked.

Xandi raised an eyebrow at Felix, having not said anything while he and Fae chatted. "There's a pool? Yeah, I'd like to go check it out!" she replied, hopping over to the back door of the house, expecting it to lead them to the body of chlorine-filled water. "This the way to go?"

Felix smiled "your energetic today" he said trotting towards the pool where he saw mid night he pheonix he smiled and waved he walked to the water and stepped in he shivered a little

Xandi skipped alongside the Leafeon over to the water. "Well, that's what you get for letting me soak my gem in the sun. This is your fault!" She then noticed Midnight and Phoenix, and her expression dropped. Merely nodding her head in greeting, she trotted over to the deep end of the pool and jumped in, not caring about its temperature or how loud and obvious the splash was.

Bubbles blowing from her nose, Xandi resurfaced, looking back at the spot she had jumped from to see that she had placed down her hat and glasses before she jumped. "Thank Arceus," she said to herself, glancing over to Midnight for a moment before closing her eyes, diving back under the cool water's surface.

"Um, Hai Xandi. Could you maybe not splash us with water please?" Midnight asked of the Espeon. Then turning back to the Blue Flareon who sempt awkstruck at most. "Um, Phoenix. You alright?" Midnight asked.

Xandi was unable to hear Midnight's words clearly due to being underwater, but she did head a muffled voice, so, still underwater, she swam closer to both him and Phoenix, resurfacing once again. She turned away from the two to spit out a bit of water that got into her mouth, then she turned back, squeezing any water away from her eyes. "Sup? Couldn't hear ya, Midnight. Sorry 'bout that. What'd you say?" she asked, tilting her head as she kept her body afloat by kicking her legs underwater, only causing baby waves to form around her.