• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Midnight smirked when Xandi questioned him and pizza. "I lied try and make you feel better. I mean, who dosent like pizza." Midnight smirked, biting into the remained of his pizza. He then smirked before saying. "Welp, it's be fun, sort of." Midnight sighed.

Fae found a place on the couch under the pillows. She hid herself using the soft objects and only her nose picked out a little bit from the pile. She stayed quiet and closed her eyes as she fell asleep.

Midnight walked inside a large yawn came out. He then jumped and sat on the couch. He noticed all the cushions bunched up on one side of the couch. He frowned. He grabbed one of the cushions, undering finding pink and white fur. He then quickly placed the cusion back, immediately placing it back. He was still a bit worried due to the situation earlier. He simply stayed to his side of the couch and ignored the Sylveon under the cushions.

Fae's nose twitched and she looked over toward where midnight's scent was coming from. Her ribbons pressing close to herself, "I know what happened. Can I ask why you thought it was a good idea to use attract on me"?

Midnight froze, Fae noticing his existence. He then frowned. "Ehh, well, It was a good idea at the time." Midnight rubbed the back of his head nonchalantly. He then frowned. "I regret everything though." Midnight sighed.

"I heard you broke somethings," Fae commented from her pillow fort. She checked nearby scents before relaxing. Her ears twitched as she checked sounds, "hope Aeau didn't hurt you to bad"?

"Jeez, don't even remind me of his name. Massive Jerk." Midnight groaned, lying down. "I swear, when I get my chance Ill throw him off a tree, see how he likes it." Midnight sighed.

"That bad of a grudge," Fae giggled and rubbed her nose with a paw. She smiled and poked her head out of the pillow pile so she could look at the dark type at the other side of the couch.

"Sorry, but my ankles are shattered not his. I used Attract on a girl I didn't know he liked, so accident, he attacks me cause of it. There are plenty of fish in the sea, but arceus he has his eyes set on you." Midnight sighed, opening his eyes.

"He certainly does. I still can't believe he turned yandere on you though! It must have been hilarious to watch," Fae giggled as she imagined a cartoon chase. Her eyes looked over at his and nodded her head, "sorry about your ankles. Must have been pretty annoying in my lovey dovey state huh"?

"Please, I wouldn't of used Attract on you if I was gonna end up like this and you like that." Midnight sighed. "But seriously, I will throw him off a cliff if I get the chance. And its rude you thinking if a cartoon chase. I know Mind Reader, so remember that." Midnight sighed.

"Noted," Fae laughed and looked at him with a smirk. She laid her head down on a pillow and flicked her ears about, "but seriously? Was I bad? Like really bad"?

Midnight sighed. "Good." He smiled, closing his eyes again. "And what do you mean by bad? I mean while you were infaunted you were cuddling next to me, you were grooming me, and you gave me a cookie, and I didnt even get it." Midnight sighed. "So I guess you were good?" Midnight saying this made him blush.

"Ok so not bad. I thought it could mean I was being just as yandere as he who shall not be named," she sighed and relaxed as she got comfortable. Her ears kept twitching about as she checked on noises, "or you know, wanting to immediately have a few pups running around. My sister was like that when she got hit once. Coming up with names, nesting, etc".

Midnight smiled, Fae not saying the one he hated most in the two days he stayed at the house. He then frowned, Fae speaking of pups and her sister crazed with when she was hit with attract. "Well luckily, it didnt happen." Midnight smiled, before turning to Fae and asking. "Yea, Im real sorry for that btw. Just tell me.if there is anything I could do." Midnight sighed.

"Ok fine for right now but watch out for traps I set up," Fae sighed and flicked her ears about when she noticed the frown. She groomed her chest and shoulder fur agian, "sorry if I hit a nerve with the pup thing"?

"Traps? Howd you even set up traps in that amount of time? Ehh, looks I'm gonna stay of the couch for the rest of the day." Midnight sighed. "Sorry if I hit a nerve with the pup thing?" Midnight frowned. "No, you're good, I'm fine. Now Im just scared to jumo down from here." Midnight smirked.

"I have ribbons that act as hands. Technically I had a few humans helping me with them," Fae shrugged and grinned evilly. She yanwed and looked about, "there are paint launchers in boxes that are littered about the house".

"Yep, not stepping off this couch for the life of me." Midnight sighed, looking at the floor, then turning away. "So, are your legs oK?" Midnight asked, which was a pretty stupid question, considering they were probably disabled.

"Hey!" Xandi exclaimed, giggling as she splashed Felix with the pool water as revenge. "Take that!" she joked. When Midnight spoke up again, the Espeon turned to face him, narrowing her eyes, but her facade was stopped with a smile broke out on her face. "You little nugget!" she called after him as he walked inside. "How rude!" Looking back to Felix, Xandi stepped out of the water, stretching. "What should we do now?"

~~

From the final, unopened Pokeball formed a bright blue light, creating a shape that looked somewhat like an Umbreon, although the tail was more of a stub and her ears dangled by the sides of her head. On her face sat a pair of round glasses, hiding her minty green eyes from the view of the others, and around her body was a baggy t-shirt. The light faded away to reveal the pastel pink Dark-type, mint green rings glowing lightly. Looking around, Allegra wondered where the others were and when she'd be able to meet them. She began to walk around the house, searching for the other Eeveelutions...

...until she hit a trip wire.

Just before she was able to fall, a splatter of yellow paint coated her body, and an audible splat could be heard as she collapsed on the floor. Trying to get up, Allie held her head up high and called throughout the house, laughing, "you have no idea what you just started, whoever set up these traps! This means war!"

Midnight heard what sempt to be a Pokeball opening. Assuming it was just Len or Aeau, he let it be, still a bit terrified of stepping on the floor, accidentally setting one of Fae's traps off. Although it wasnt long before Midnight heard a large splat around the corner. "Poor, Poor Eeveelution. Didn't even see it coming." Midnight frowned, nodding back and forth.

It wasnt till he heard a female voice, diffrent to that of the other Eeveelutions when he started to panic. "Shoot!" He frowned, jumping off the couch and rushing to the scene. He was worried if a Human was caught in Fae's trap. He quickly grabbed Napkins and rushed to where he heard the sound. He quickly turned the corner, not expecting the paint to be splattered across the floor, he then slipped, bumping into Allegra. "Oww." Midnight frowned, holding a paw over his nose. Looking up, he noticed a Pokemon doused in yellow paint, bringing a relieved sigh to his face. "Thank Goodness." Midnight smiled. Then trying to get up, slipped constantly. "Grrr." He groaned, trying to stand up, unable to due to the yellow paint, being too slippery. "Ugh, Dang it Fae." He sighed.

This sudden other Umbreon bumping into her caught Allegra off guard, making her fall to the floor once again. "Wah!" she called as she fell for a second time, perking an eyebrow up at the shiny. "How could this happen to me~? I literally just got here!" With an audible humph, Allie got to her paws yet again, slipping around like Midnight. "If you wanted to slide around like this, whoever you may be, Fae, you could've just gone ice skating!" Using the paint like the aforementioned ice, the pink Umbreon slid over to a carpet in the other room, wiping her paws off without a care in the world. She turned back to Midnight and sat down, stubby tail wagging behind her. "What a great way to introduce yourself, m'dude!" she joked, openly laughing. "You need help?"

"Sorry. I was upset and I set traps when I'm upset," the fairy type poked her head from the pillow fort and looked down at the weird looking Pokemon. She slowly got down from the couch and scented the air, "who are you"?

Midnight then sighed, Allegra making it out. "Great, more for me to clean." He mumbled to himself. He then sighed. He closed his eyes and used Psychic. Soon the Yellow Paint had a blue aura around, same with Midnight. Soon the yellow paint started floating, all into one sphere to when Midnight threw it back at Fae. He then quickly got up and sighed. "Ugh, I'm loosing my mind here." He yawned.

Felix smiled at xandi "I got no clue" he said looking up into the sky he sighed laying down "life... you know" he started before stopping "I I want to build something" he said saying the first thing that came to mind

Fae shreiked in suprise and ducked to dodge the ball of paint. She stuck her tongue out at midnight and went to pad away. She stepped on a tripwire she forgot about and was covered in neon green paint. She froze, grumbling loudly.

At the sudden appearance of a Sylveon, Allie grinned. "Dude, anger traps are the best traps, if that makes any sense!" she replied, laughing lightly, sticking a paw out to her. "The name's Allegra. Feel free to call me Allie! Who might you be?"

When Midnight cleaned all the paint, however, the pink Umbreon scrambled away from the scene in order to avoid the backsplash of the paint being thrown at the Sylveon. Rushing to Fae's side, she murmured, "I'm so sorry..." but then proceeded to bolt over to Midnight and hold her paw out for a high five. "Hey, nice shot, dude! And what might your name be?"

~~

Xandi couldn't help but smile at Felix's suggestion. "Build something, eh?" she asked, thinking. "Like what, exactly? If you're talkin', say, a house, I don't think Diamond would let us do that." She laughed, covering her mouth with a paw.

Midnight walked towards Fae where a smile lit hit face. "Looks like Instant Karma." Midnight smirked, winking at the Neon Sylveon before walking off. He was then stopper by the same umbreon from before. He ignored the high five and answered her question "My Name is Midnight, now if you excuse me, I have to take a shower." He sighed, then walking towards the bathroom. He went in, and shut the door behind him.

The fairy type growled and dragged herself outside to shake off. She found a hose and cleaned herself off with her ribbons before getting a bucket to clean the floors. She made her ribbons droop and twitched her ears about.

"Uh, ny'okie, then..." Allie replied to the shiny Umbreon, trudging outside in an attempt to find some of the other Eeveelutions. Thankfully, she succeeded, and the pink Umbreon wasted no time with bolting over to a rather large rock and leaping onto it, posing like she was some sort of prize. "Nyello, errybady!" she called out to the others, openly laughing. "I have arrived, and I can't wait to meet y'all!"
~~
"A platform in a tree would be cool," Xandi admitted, nodding at the thought. "We could bring blankets and pillows up there, t-" The Espeon was cut off by a loud, unfamiliar Umbreon, who had just stated her arrival. "So she's the last one?" she asked, perking an eyebrow up and glancing over to Felix. "Dang, talk about grammar..." She began to walk over to Allie, a small smile forming on her lips. "Hi there!" she greeted. "I'm Xandi! It's nice to meet ya!"
~~
Looking down to the Espeon that had just introduced herself, Allie leaped off the rock she stood on, holding a paw out to her. "Nice ta meetcha, too, Xandi! Name's Allegra, but you can call me Allie!" She glanced back to Felix, a sly grin spreading across her face. "Who's your boyfriend, hm~?"
~~
Xandi's face heated up lightly, and a growl emanated from the depths of her throat as she, too, looked back to Felix. She stayed silent, however, looking from Felix to Allie and back again, unsure of how to react.

It wasnt long till Midnight was done, his fur a sparkling black shade. He smiled, rubbing his leg gently. "Man, they were right, that shampoo really does make your fur softer." Midnight smiled. He stopped when he heard what sempt to be Allegra speaking gibberish. He walked outside to see Xandi and Felix blushing and a sly grin on Allegra's face. Midnight sighed. He walked over and stood next to Allegra.

"Let me guess, you two went to introduce yourselfs, Ellegra called you a couple, and you two are blushing." Midnight sighed, obviously using Mind Reader to state exactly what happened.

Xandi glared pointedly at Midnight as he reappeared, stating exactly what happened in the past minute. "Why~ must you do this~?" she sang, shaking her head. "Yeah, that's what happened," she replied to the shiny Umbreon, scoffing as she followed Felix over to the tree. "We're not a couple, and I won't hesitate to hurt anyone who says we are again!" she called back, picking up the pace, now running over to Felix.
~~
"Damn," Allie said through gritted teeth as she watched Xandi run over to the Leafeon. Looking over at Midnight, she chuckled, sitting down on the soft grass. "They have to be a thing, though, amirite?" she asked, perking an ear up so she could hear the other Umbreon's reply clearer. "Gotta admit, they do look kinda cute together, the lucky duckies!" With a giggle, the pink-furred Dark-type skipped over to the pool, gazing into the water longingly. "Whoa, there's a pool here!? What can be better than pranks and a pool?" she asked nobody in particular, an excited grin spreading across her face.

Midnight then sighed. "Xalix." He mumbled under his breath. He then turned to Allegra who claimed 'They have to be a thing, though, amirite?' Midnight then frowned. Well they're friends.Im sure, but couple, I don't know, especially since I know Felix.has a thing for Ara." Midnight sighed. 'Gotta admit, they do look kinda cute together, the lucky duckies.' "Eh, I don't know, depends on what you mean by 'cute together'. Midnight smirked.

Aeau opened his eyes slowly, and looked up to see an unfamiliar face, another Umbreon. He yawned and spun his neck around, stretching it. Aeau saw Midnight talking to the other Umbreon, and smirked playfully. He dove deep under the water, and came to the surface near them to eavesdrop.

Allie looked back to Midnight, eyebrows raised and jaw slack. Because her head was now turned away from the water in the pool, she was unable to see the Vaporeon that had swam over secretly. "Does he really? That's kinda weird to think about, especially after he didn't deny my calling them a couple~!" She then sat down, straining her ears up as high as they'd go, which was only to about the middle of her head. "What I mean by that...? Just look at them, m'dude! Don't they look super cute!?" Allegra tried to reason, waving a reddish-pink paw in the direction the Espeon and Leafeon had departed in. "Man, I'd kill to be in a relationship with someone who'd make me look cute..." she mumbled, looking back to the pool as she said this, still not noticing the Water-type that was eavesdropping.

Midnight frowned. "Well I digress. While I kinda like Fae and Xandi, I have no cares for their relationship, I disagree with your statement, for some reason." Midnight sighed.