• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Roleplay

Maskerin chuckled. "Calm down...I'll help you find it once we get to my room" she said as she looked at the number on her key before finding the door. She used the key to open the door before walking in as Missy and Shiver followed. "Just...set you items down...if you want...." She said placing her bag on the bed as she pulled out two of the Pokeballs. "Alright....are you ready Milo?" She asked him keeping a gentle smile.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Uh, I'll hold my things, thanks," he said, shifting his bag nervously, "I have stuff that I rather have within my reach, they're really important." He said. Kiki chirped, peeking over Milo's shoulder, trying to see what Maskerin would have to show. Diamond cooed curiously, titling his head in confusion.
"Well, go ahead, show us what you got,"

Maskerin smiled. "Ok well....here it goes..." She said before both of the Pokeballs popped open as one revealed a shiny Furfrou with a Heart trim and the other one revealed a shiny Klefki. "Milo...meet Sakuny the shiny Furfrou and Key the shiny Klefki....my Coordinating Pokemon..." She said giving a smile as the girls bowed their heads in greeting.

@Willow Tree
(Last post for tonight ttyl)

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Both Milo and Kiki gasp in wonder. Milo knelt down to the furfrou's height, examining it around the neatly trimmed fur. His eyes sparkled and Diamond jumped onto Sakuny's head, cooing delightfully, liking the soft fur.
"Amazing, I've never seen this hairstyle on furfrous before, it's awesome!" He looks up to look at the other Klefki. "And it's a shiny Klefki. Kiki, go say hi," he urged, pushing the Keychain closer to the other and Kiki shrieked, flailing arms dramatically. "Aw, Kiki is shy," Milo teases. Kiki glared at him and turns to face the female.
He coughs awkwardly but tries to step up a conversation.
"Um, hi....you're a...shiny?" he babbled clumsily, can't seem to find the right words to introduce himself. "Eh...nice to meet you...Key right?"

(Same here, bye y'all)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood, one hand to his wound the other wrapped around his sword, he limped forward towards JC, "JC! You have to resist him, this isn't you, I mean look at you, look at what your doing, you need to come back to us, we can help you." he winced as he held up his sword, "I won't let him control you, even if it kills me I will protect you" he added as he attempted to find a comfortable stance whilst still hiding his stomach.

On a nearby rooftop Ariah was aiming her rifle, she looked through her scope and aimed her gun directly at Fernande's leg, she took a deep breath, focused and fired, hoping to disable him.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades had flinched from the sudden stab to his gut that his mossberg shifted to Ferninade's legs and shot a burst of 12. gauge shells into his right knee before Hades crouched slightly, holding a hand on his wound. " Ngrr.. Blue, don't worry about me. I've.. dealt worse. " Hades said, gritting his teeth as he endured the pain and stood up. He tried taking another shot, but this one went in the dark as the two teleported away. " Damnit.. Just got away, too. " He sighed. He strapped his shotgun back to his back. " My clothes took most the damage.. but the blade still got a fair bit in.. " Hades said, as he cast the worried Hunter and Razor back into their hyperballs. " Blue.. think you have a way to heal me and Bellamy? "

Blue looked to Bellamy then at Hades. "Yes ..I have heal pulse....so just take it easy and I will heal Bellamy and you but you have to sit down since I can't reach at your height and Bellamy stop...you will only bleed out more if you keep moving so come here and let me heal you...so come over here and sit down please..." Blue said as she sighed sitting down herself. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Maskerin smiled. "Thank you....I um kind of did the style myself...which is why it is still in this perfect style....." She answered. Sakuny barked at the Dove on her head wagging her tail which had a big pink heart at the end showing the rest of her brown tail. Key chuckled before speaking. "Yes, my name is Key and yes I am a shiny, what's you name Klefki?" She asked circling around him. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Woah....you did it yourself? Impressive!" He shyly patted the fur, "I couldn't pull it off myself, my mom might be able too, but I'm a lost cause if you asks me to design a furfrou." He laughs. "You're very talented."

"Eh...Kiki..." he stammered nervously.

Maskerin smiled before she lowered down to pet Sakuny. "She is very sweet not to mention very shy so no need to worry about her biting you" she said. "Furfrou!" Sakuny said as she licked Milo's face wagging her heart end tail. "Would you...like to see my coordinating performance Milo?" She asked him.

Key smiled as she hooked her ring to Kiki's. "I like the name but no need to be shy I am gentle" she said before letting him go.

@Willow Tree

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed and sat down...before all the adrenaline left his body and he fainted, falling back and laying on the ground, blood seeping from his wound. Ren and Aeris looked frantically from Blue to Hades and back to Bellamy, Stile on the other hand kind of just yawned and went to sleep on Bellamy's chest. Ariah watched from a distance, she sighed he just didn't know when to stop, behind her Ginger play tag with Aster.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hee hee, she's certainly very social, what a cutie," he chided happily, stroking the furfrou's chin, still in awe with the fur pattern. He chuckled as the furfrou lick his face, delighted with the interactions. It was adorable in his point of view, the pokemon was really friendly. But at the mention of a coordinating performance, Milo stops for a bit and turns to look at Maskerin, eyes sparkling excitingly.
"A performance?" He whispered, "You perform?" He stands and clasp her hands in his own, thrilled about what he had just heard. "I can watch? Really?" He went on, bouncing on his toes giddily. "Do show me, I'd love to see," he told her.

Kiki blushed a bit, looking to the side nervously. "Y-yeah, I believe you, you're very nice," he stuttered, "Eh...I have 5 keys, what about you?" He said randomly, completely swerving the entire conversation to a whole new discussion in anyway but graceful. He seems embarrassed by the miserable attempt to change topic and just awkwardly fiddled with the said keys.

DevVoid

" Sit down... right, urgh.. hold on.. " Hades said, slowly crouching down and putting one leg forward, then the other, and finally sitting down. " There.. oh..? " Hades looked on over to Bellamy, who seemed to at a loss of stamina and fell over, seemingly fainted. Hades chuckled lightly. He always was a bit of a sadist at heart. Hades took out one of his hyperballs, and cast out the large Tyranitar known as Gojira, who stood almost 8ft tall. " Gojira... keep your guard up and protect us... Blue.. if you will.. "

Blue looked to Bellamy sighing before at Hades. "Alright....hold still..." She said as she got on his lap raising her paw up before closing her eyes. She glowed a pink color using heal pulse to heal the wound Hades had closing the wound. She sensed something about the wound as it seemed that it was purposely done by JC's katana. She went over to the unconscious Bellamy before healing his stomach wound and once she did, she calmed down Ren and Aeris that he was going to be alright. She leaped off him before walking over to Hades before sitting down. "Hades...I sensed something off...only your tissues were damage but not your arteries which would have killed you instantly since JC normal kills her opponents in one hit of her blade...but it's possible she could have missed on purpose only hitting the tissues...so to my prediction here....she didn't want to kill you...which means she is trying to fight off the control but can't...so that means...we haven't lost her yet..." Blue explained looking up to Hades. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Maskerin smiled. "Aw she likes you Milo, are you really good with animals because Sakuny can sense it" she said before nodded. "Also yes...I know how to perform well....my mother was a top coordinator before this started and so...I took after her and did the same thing..." She said giving a smile. "But not in this room...we have to find an open area and then I can show you if this building has one...." She added.

Key smiled. "I have six keys, five are coordinator keys as one is just a normal gold key" she said giving a smile. "Kiki, don't tell me you are shy?" She asked chuckling edging closer to the Klefki. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Haha, my family owns a farm full of combees, gogoats, miltanks, you name it, we did own a few dog pokemons here and there of different kind to watch the herd in case they run off." He told her, "Guess I took it off from there...? Hm, possibly, but this pokemon is just really friendly." He said.
"As for somewhere open...eh...maybe we can to look for one? Are we allowed free reign over this place? I mean, we technically live here now and..." he pauses, "I don't think going outside is much of a choice though, it might attract zombies," he shivered, "and what good would that do us."

"I am not shy!" He retorts immediately, blushing, "I-it's just, eh.." he was lost for words for a while as Key inches closer, "it's just a cold!" He lied.

Maskerin smiled. "Gogoats are cute...I would have loved to have one on my team...good coordinator...if you ask me..." She said sitting on the bed next to him. "Milo....is it what happened to the ones closest to you made you go silent...and become a loner....you don't have to answer it...if you don't want to...was just curious..." She asked as Sakuny's front paws rested on Maskerin's and Milo's lap wagging her tail a bit.

Key chuckled. "Suuuuuure whatever you say Kiki maybe I should cuddle with you if your "cold" Key said as she edges closer to him.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo flinched at the question, it had caught him off guard and his mouth remains shut for a while. He pondered whether or not to tell her, she's a nice girl, but that does not make her immediately trustworthy enough for him to tell her his most personal informations. But he guess he owe it to her for having to deal with the said silent loner side of him.
"To put it easily, yeah, it is," he answered her, his voice was hesitant and almost shaky. "You've lost people, so you must know how painful it is right?" He looks to her, a questionable look in his eyes. "I don't know how to cope with it, I didn't expect to lose everyone in such a short amount of time, everyone else I found soon after died as well, I thought I was a bad luck charm." He sighs, "Sooner or later, you might meet the same fate, or the others if not you. It's scares me to think that way, and it frightens me more to think of what can happen." He petted Sakuny, who had one of her paw resting on his lap. "But you're still here, at least for now, so I'll just enjoy whatever is left and hope for the best." He told her.
The male trails his eyes awkwardly away from her, thinking that he probably said too much once more. He pursed his lip and drummed his fingers along his thigh, deciding to continue no longer. He said enough, it should've answered her current questions if not the rest.

"Wh-what?!" Kiki's blush deepens and he slapped his own cheek twice, "Cuddle? W-well, I don't know about that! My friend might take it the wrong way!" He babbled quickly, waving his arm dramatically.

Maskerin reached out to grasp his hand that he was drumming on his thighs. "I get it...I understand....you don't have to say anymore more...I can already see it's hard for you to say....sorry if I asked the question....but yes I do understand that pain you feel....about losing the ones closest to you...and one is missing...so...I can relate....really...don't say anymore..." She said gently hugging him as she cried softly. "We have...at least something...in common..." She added before going silent. Sakuny whined as she placed one of the paws on Milo's hand resting her head on his lap.

Key chuckled. "And what friend is that Kiki?" She asked teasingly. "Do you have a girlfriend or something?" She added latching on to his ring twirling him a bit.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Eyes widening slightly, Milo looks down at Maskerin's crying figure, one hand clasps down by a whimpering Sakuny and Maskerin's own. With his free hand, he slowly reach it up to hug Maskerin around the shoulder. He didn't cry, though he felt like he could but shouldn't. He rubbed tiny circles on her back, a usually comforting gesture.
"Hey now, don't cry...hee hee, I didn't even start crying yet," he teases quietly, though the humor is gone out of his voice. He buried his head in the curve of her tinier neck, sighing downwards. His hair laid spread out upon her body and he continues to rub circles on her back. "I'll stop with the sad talk now, okay?" He lifts his head and smiles at her, hands stopped in its circular motion. "Let me change the topic again, you look prettier when you smile," he told her, "you said it yourself, it's good to smile more." He reminded her, poking her cheek gently. He brush aside her tears and made a duck mouth, which was more to make her laugh than anything else. He patted Sakuny, stroking the furfrou's chin.

"N-no! They're all boys! Boys!" He said quickly, waving his arms wildly once more, then was suddenly slung into a spinning motion by Key. "I don't have a girlfriend! Really!"

Maskerin looked to Milo seeing his duck smile and bursted out laughing because of how silly it looked. "Hehe...what a humor you have...your trying to cheer me up aren't you...and it worked.....but...I know....eventually...those tears will come...tears will always come...when you need it the most..." She said gently smiling as she placed both of her hands on his face. "Trust me...they will come...when the time is right....and when that happens...I'll there for you to support you...I promise....." She added. "Just.... promise me one thing....Milo....keep that humor for me...to cheer me up....whenever...I am down again...." She asked. "Or....is that too much to ask...." She added as Sakuny nudged her nose in Milo's hand.

Key chuckled. "I knew you were shy Kiki, you can't deny it friend" she said still twirling him before stopping. "It's right all over your face Kiki" she added.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Hades groaned a bit as his wound closed up again and laid down, putting his hands behind his neck. " Well, I know that. Thing is, even if she is fighting off the control, there is nothing we can do against it. Ferninade, the coward he is, will keep sticking his tail between his legs and running away because he knows he's too damn weak to do anything against us that doesn't involve using his pokemon or otherwise beings he controls. He's a frail idiot who is too afraid to get out and face punishment. So then, next time we find him, I think its best we put him out of his misery right then and there. For the sake of everyone. Right, Blue? " Hades said, sitting up and looking to the Umbreon.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiles as she laughed, pleased with himself at the success. The humor stayed longer this time, and for that split moment while she laughs, it felt like everything is back to normal again. It was a luxurious feeling and he held on to it, even after she stops. She promise to be there for him too, as long as he kept on with the jokes and humor. He felt some hesitation in agreeing to that, as he can't guarantee his mood will aways remain so happy. But it was a small request, it only made since he agrees, so he nodded at her. He squish Sakuny's cheek when she nudged his hand, making a little face at the Furfrou for his own amusement.
"Asking a stranger to remain cheerful for a girl he had just met totally isn't questionable," he grin teasingly at her, "but what's weirder is if the stranger agrees to do so as she said, regardless of the fact he have absolutely no connection to her at all in the past." He chimed. "Guess I'm just weird then," he chirped, rubbing Sakuny's cheeks jokingly.
"Y'know, I know some magic tricks, maybe if you get sad next time, I can show you some!" He suggested, "And if I ran out of them to perform, I can always make up more," he went on, "or I can just pretend to be a goof, that works right?"

"Is not!" He insisted stubbornly, pouting childishly, much like how his trainer does. "I am the great Klefki! I am not shy!"

Blue looked to Hades then glanced away for the moment. "You have to tell JC about that....once she is out of his control....I mean... Ferninade wasn't like that from the start....I was an Eevee at the time...when I first met him...he wasn't overly obsessed with JC...he was more...quiet and more to himself...because everyone made fun of him...but JC always stepped into to defend him.... eventually she made friends with him for the past two grades in high school...which was the time I changed appearance to a shiny Umbreon...but for the last two years of high school...he just disappeared...without a trace...without knowing the reason why....but once he did appear again....he was... different....I could sense it...he wasn't the same Ferninade we knew back in high school and suddenly became overly obsessed with JC...becoming our rival....Hades...I don't think she will be able to end him like that....she has killed enough of loved ones close to her due to this apocalypse.....and it pains her greatly....you don't want her to fall into grief again...like last time....you should know this already.....it's not a funny sight to see...and I hate seeing her that way...since I can feel when she is very down...so please don't kill him if you come face to face with him again..... Ferninade is just a broken human being that has suffered so much pain in his life...and just needs comfort...and someone to listen to him....I have gone to like him very much despite him acting this way..." Blue said looking to Hades again as she placed both paws on his leg. "Please Hades, let JC handle him once she is out of her control ok...can you promise me you let her handle it..." She asked looking up at him. @DevVoid

Maskerin chuckled. "I don't mind you being cheerful to a girl like me even if we don't know each other well but I like to get to know you better...you know likes, dislikes, color...stuff like that if that's ok....hehe also I don't mind being silly or teasey just for you to be happy ok...hehe and I don't mind seeing you do a few magic tricks if you run out of words to say" she agreed hugging him from behind chuckling. Sakuny barked wagging her tail as she stood up straight until she was almost on top of Milo.

Key laughed. "Then why did you stutter because that wasn't my imagination Kiki" she teased edging more closer to him. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oo, likes and dislikes? Color? Gotta think about that," he laughs, "there's a lot of things I like and just about the same with dislikes, I don't where to start," he muses, "but you have to tell me yours too, this is not a one sided conversation." He jokes. "And well...magic tricks hmmm..." he stops to think for himself, wondering perhaps what material he will need to get to the degree of doing the trick at all. Whilst he was thinking, Maskerin suddenly hug him from behind, startling him. He bristles comically and turns his head to look at her, a speechless expression on his face. Before he could say anything though, Sakuny bounce up and towers over him, to the point where she might as well just crush him. He would've said something then, maybe question her on getting to close to a stranger, a man at that. Who knows, what if he wasn't as nice as she claim he was? He could've done anything to her at that second. There could've been another missing person if that was the case.
But instead, he laughs, hugging Sakuny's standing body, rubbing her back playfully as he lean his head back to rest it on her shoulder. His green eyes look into hers and he made a pouty face, raising one hand to poke her cheek again.
"Oi, this isn't fair," he gestured at Sakuny and her, who had trapped him in the middle, "it's a two vs one, the disadvantage is too great, I stand no chance!" He whines, giggling as he pinches Maskerin's cheek lightly. "Beware now, this man is out for vengeance." He jokes.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh," Kiki looks to the side naturally, avoiding eye contact as he sweat dropped at the exposure she put him in. "nah, it totally was your imagination." He insisted, "I don't stutter." He lies.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah had made her way down and walked over to the group, "hey sorry to interrupt this chat, but I was wondering what's next. Do we attack him or do we wait for him to attack us" she then turned to check on Bellamy. Ren and Aeris were sitting talking to each other but Bellamy was gone, there was a small red stain where he had been. She turned back to Hades and Blue, "um, I don't know if this has any relevance to your chat, but Bellamy is gone, I think he pretended to collapse and after you healed him he snuck off".

This was true, Bellamy had snuck off and gone on the hunt for Fernande, he was now running around pretty much aimlessly, he had kind of run off in a super of the moment decision, now he was stumped.

Maskerin chuckled. "Alright...I'll do you that favor Milo....you get to know me and I get to know you...ok...I don't mind telling you things about me ok" she answered before letting go of him as she gently grabbed Sakuny's collar with a heart shape gem on it which was dangling gently pulling her off. "Come on Sakuny...let him breath at least...sweetie..." She told her. "Furfrou!" She barked as she settled down to a sit looking to her and then at Milo wagging her tail. "Sorry...Milo...she gets a bit excited with new people...but other male Furfrou....that's a different story...she becomes very shy...."she chuckled as Sakuny looked away embarrassed.

Key chuckled. "Yes you do Kiki, and don't deny it because it's not my imagination dear Klefki so just admit it, I'm not that dumb to sense that you are lying" Key said catching him key handed. @Willow Tree

Blue sighed before becoming annoyed. "That stupid boy....is he trying to get himself killed....JC won't recognize him no matter how hard he tries to find her...and due to her being in control of Ferninade...she won't hesitate to kill him..and this time she may not do it on purpose this time...so Ariah I suggest you find him quickly before he does something stupid" Blue warned her before resting herself on Hades lap. "I'll stay with Hades....so just please go..." She added. @DevVoid

Gem was flying mid air after collecting enough information on JC's whereabouts. She noticed a familiar male as she flew down and grasped him along with Ren and Aeris. "What in Flygon's name are you doing Bellamy!" She asked in a stern way. @Shadow_Pup

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Haha, whew, you don't say," he laughs.
Sitting up straighter, Milo stays silent for a while, awkwardly scratching his cheek as he looks to Maskerin and back, thinking of a thought he don't know if he should voice. In the end, he decided to say it, or else she might go off without knowing what he have to say. And what he have to say is really important in his case.
"Hey, uh, dear-" he points at his cloak, to which she still wore, "can I- may I- please have that back?" He asks, words tumbling together as he said it with great difficulty. He hates asking people for stuff, even if it's his. It embarrass him and even he don't know why, probably some childhood stuff he don't remember.
"I will be needing that, and, well-" he looks away shyly, "I want it back? If you don't mind?" He blushed in embarrassment, the request sounded force and it flustered him to no end.

"Nah, totally imagination," he repeated stubbornly, "I'm sure of it."

Maskerin looked to where Milo had pointed which was the cloth he had lended to her when she was out with a fever. She blushed shyly completely forgetting it was on her. "Oh....um....yes...of course... forgot it was even there..." She said gently taking the cloth off before placing it on his shoulders. "Sorry...I knew this seemed to be important to you...um...you didn't have to lend it to me...if it was.." she managed another sweet smile sitting down next to him as Missy wrapped her cloth like hands around Maskerin looking to Milo. Sakuny just sat in front of them both moving her head in a confusing way. "Frou?" She questioned. "That's...what you wore...when we first met....and...you were desperate to get away...I didn't know the reason why so I left..but...now I do...so it's ok..." She added before going silent again.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Well alright, but we need to find a way to even get her out of his control in the first place, and we can't do that if that little worm keeps running away like a damn wimpod. " Hades sighed. " Blue, I didn't say to have JC kill him. Obviously, I know that she won't do it. I'll do it. I'll take the guy out back and execute him once we have him, simple as that. Look, I know that mercy gets you far, but just realize that not everyone can be helped. Some people are born evil, or have this trigger in their brain that won't allow them to change to the better, no matter how kind you treat them or how merciful you are towards them. Ferninade is one of those people. Try to spare him all you want, so long as he's alive, he'll be giving you, JC, Shadow and anyone related to JC trouble. Look, if JC can convince him to surrender to us, all the better. Then I'd just need your help to take him away, keep him from running, and then he'll be no more. And if you're not doing it, I'm sure Gojira here will be glad to help me be rid of another psychotic madman around here. "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy glanced up at the Flygon "to be honest, I'm not really sure, I was kind of just hoping to stumble across JC and Fernande I guess" his head dropped in defeat "just take me back to the group, they shouldn't be far from here" he added.

Ariah nodded but spotted Gem as she turned around, "well I think I found Bellamy" she said pointing up at the flygon.

Blue sighed looking away from Hades again. "Let's just make that a plan B if her plan doesn't work.... normally they do but still....we have to try first...and leave JC to make that decision herself but....let's just hope...she doesn't end up doing it herself... despite the result...." Blue said before looking to Ariah then at the sky. "Well...Gem found him...and luckily she found us since she was gathering information on JC's whereabouts and how Ferninade's facility works...so she probably knows more than us.." Blue said seeing the Flygon land behind her placing Bellamy, Ren, and Aeris down. "Greetings Hades, Ariah, it's been a while hasn't..." Gem said approaching them. @DevVoid

Key chuckled. "Oh really, then allow me to test something Kiki" she smirked approaching close before kissing his cheek as she backed up laughing. @WillowTree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Nah, this cloak wasn't all that important, just some leftover left in stores that nobody saw. By luck did I found one, it keeps me really well hidden in dark places, especially since my color schemes seems quite bright," he said, picking unfavorably at his brightly toned hair, annoyed with the way it is. "It's a real lifesaver sometimes, keeps me and my friends from freezing to death, but other than that, there's really no connection to this cloak." He said.
He looks to her again, as she mentioned how he was wearing that when he tries to leave her. Some good that did.
After that, she went silent once more, leaving him awkwardly trying to think of what to say. He sweat dropped as he looked to Missy, the pokemon who had her cloth wrapped around Maskerin, replacing the cloak that was once there. He look back down at Maskerin again, fiddling with his cloak. Soon, he snap the cloak back on and sighs.
"Look, earlier then I tried to leave you, with reasons you now know. I don't know why might be making you sad now but if it's because of that I'm really sorry." He clasp his hands together in an apologetic gesture, bending down at the waist to meet her in the eyes. "Please don't cry again, I really don't know how to deal with crying girls, heck I've never dealt with one to begin with and I don't want to learn anytime soon either. Not that I'm saying you're not aloud to cry, it's good to cry, it relieved stress but- ack, what am I even saying." He slumped, mouth forming in a pout, frustrated with his lack of communication skills.
"The thing is," he clasp her on both her shoulder, careful to not slap Missy as he does so, and shook her gently, almost playfully. "please don't be sad."

Kiki gaped at Key in shock for a while at the kiss, the earlier blush fading away then suddenly bloom to an even redder one. How he could even be redder than he already is was a mysterious and he shrilled loudly, flying everywhere, screeching. His voice was inaudible and he flew to fast for the eye to see. Diamond cooed curiously again, tilting his head as he watches, ducking when Kiki flew over it. He snuggles down deeper into Sakuny's fluffy fur, chirping distastefully at the Keychain's attitude.
Kiki was soon stopped, smashing right into his trainer's head, still screaming words that no one understood, then slides down in his dizziness. Kiki chirped something again then past out in a ridiculous manner.

Milo's head slam forward harshly, nearly crashing into Maskerin's own. He choked back a cry and sat up melodramatically, shoulders trembling at the sudden pain as he tries to take in what has just happened. He had bit his tongue, and the blood tasted absolutely disgusting. He turns slowly, fist clenching as he looks down at the past out figure of Kiki, who was still muttering inaudible sentences even unconscious. He swore to god he felt sometime slips down his neck from his head.
If he was bleeding from both a head injury and from his mouth, Kiki might die in an early grave.
"Kiki..." he growls softly, a vein popping on his forehead as he forced an angry smile, "...were you trying...to kill me you little jerk." He whispered, voice jumbled together as he there was a slur in his voice.
Ditti slides out the bag, yawning quietly as he slush in between his trainer and Kiki, who was starting to wake up from his temporary faint. The Ditto spoke in a hushed tone, negotiating with his angry trainer for his dizzy friend. All that did was to buy time for Kiki, who slips away from his near death experience and back to Key.

"Holy cow!" He squealed, "I could've died back and-" he blushed crazily, "Why did you k-k-kis-" he blush again, finding it hard to say the word 'kiss'. "Nevermind that! The point is, my trainer would've killed me then if it wasn't for Ditti!" He said quickly, changing the topic as best he could.

Maskerin held her head from Milo nearly hitting his head on hers. "Ow....." She said rubbing her head. "That hurt.....you ok....Milo?" She asked as Sakuny jumped in a Yelp by the male Klefki entering her fur stepping back a few steps before regaining herself whining. "Oh....wait...that might have been Key's doing....she is laughing her keys off right now....so don't be mad at your Klefki....sorry....but no that wasn't the case....I just didn't have any words...to say at the moment...so I was just thinking....I understood completely....why you may have been like that...so don't worry about it...." She added maintaining her smile again as Missy smiled floating over to Milo patting his head with her cloth like hand mostly rubbing it. Sakuny walked back to the place she sat before placing both her front paws on Milo's lap again sniffing him to make sure he was ok.

Key bursted out laughing being a tease to Kiki. "Only on the cheek silly, but I told you your shy with girls Kiki, unless you want me to key you on the lips" she chuckled teasing again.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Gripping his hands tightly, Milo might just bolt off and grab at Kiki if it wasn't for the sudden blurring of his visions. Maybe the effect of the head slam was finally kicking in. Ditti made a noise close to purring and nuzzled itself onto his laps, chirping sympathetically. Diamond squawked in alarm as Sakuny stepped back from Kiki's tantrums, flapping his wings to regain his balance on Sakuny's head. Once perch safely on her head again, he tucked in his wings and sat down, cooing as Sakuny raised up to place her paws on Milo's lap, sniffing at him to check if he was okay.
Ditti yawn again, sliding away to give space for Sakuny's paws, then felt something drip on them. Giving a confused warble, they look up to see blood dripping from Milo's mouth, most likely because of his bitten tongue. Milo seems to catch on too, though too late did he slap his hand over his mouth, stopping only some of the blood. The rest leaks past his fingers and continues to drip, and Milo gently pushes Sakuny a good distance away, not wanting to dirty her pretty fur with the blood.
When Maskerin asks if he was okay, he gave a quick 'mm-hmm' and gestured for a napkin, tissue, handkerchief, anything for him to wipe his mouth with. He stood up too, bending at the waist to allow the blood to fall on the floor and not on his clothes nor anything of the pokemons. He apologetically signed at Maskerin, saying he'll clean it up afterward. He felt the back of his head too, in case it was also bleeding. He didn't feel anything, so he'll assume there was going to be a bruise and no more after. Missy was rubbing that spot too, and though it hurts from the touch, Missy's cloth-like arm soothe it. Ditti clung on to his knee, warbling lazily, slipping downwards and onto the ground, too lazy to cling on.

Kiki bristled at her boldness, immediately backing away in case she does as she says. "You will do nothing of the such!" he shrilled, flustered at the thought alone.

Maskerin reached into her bag and pulled out a handkerchief for Milo as she got him to sit down. "Calm down I'll help you..." Maskerin said wiping his mouth with the handkerchief making sure she got everything. "Are you alright....now?" She asked him. Sakuny stood on the floor now watching Maskerin clean up Milo as she felt Diamond resting on her fur head as she used her eyes to look up using her paw to gently pet the Dove before placing her paw down as she managed to wag her tail barking softly at the bird. "Sakuny...would you mind finding ice here...just grab the basket there to get some..." She asked her. "Frou!" She barked as she used her paw to take the Dove off of her head for the moment placing him on Milo's lap raising her paw to stay patting his head as she barked to say she would return before leaving the room after grabbing the bucket. Sakuny made her way downstairs looking around for ice until she walked into the kitchen seeing the ice maker connected to the fridge. She made her way over and placed the bucket down before reaching up to push the button back as ice tumbled out fast filling the bucket a bit. She was about to grab the bucket until she heard a small weak coo. Sakuny's dark brown furless ears perked hearing it as she used her nose to sniff it out but had came out on its own revealing a white dove that was severely injured on its wing as it showed clearly due to the red blood stains on its right wing. Sakuny was too much of a sweet heart to leave this injured dove alone but when she saw a white ribbon with a pink rose on it wrapped around it's neck she instantly recognized the dove. Luckily she had her harness on with a pocket meant for small birds as she gently grabbed the dove and gently placed her in the comfort pocket. She grabbed the handle of the bucket before leaving the kitchen back to Sakuny.

Key chuckled. "Alright...I'm done teasing...you should worry about Milo here, he started bleeding a lot do to you going crazy but that is mostly my doing so...yeah...." She said floating up to Milo checking to see if he was alright as well.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
With the blood being taken care of by Maskerin, Milo openly laughed, rubbing the back of his head tenderly. Now no longer mad, he seems quite amused in this case, petting Diamond's head while waiting for Sakuny to come back. "I'm fine, really, other than the bleeding that is," he said, voice limping over one another while he tries to talk without touching the bite on his tongue. "thanks though," he chirped, smiling brightly at her. The blood still tastes horrible, and he grimaces at it. "Man, how do the zombies deal with it?" he spat, distastefully wiping the side of his mouth. He stuck his tongue out, which was a funny sight already by itself, then he pouted childishly, adding on to the humor of the image. He made a whiny noise, flapping his tongue up and down in annoyance.
Key soon came to check on him too, and he doesn't know if he should be mad at the Klefki or not, seeing that she was the cause of Kiki going crazy after all. In the end, he chose not to, only wave at the Klefki.

"Er...maybe I shouldn't..." Kiki said slowly, backing away from any possible fuming trainer, "I'm not taking any chances."

(The dove Sakuny found is actually Maskerin's missing companion which I changed in my character @Willow Tree just so you know)

Maskerin chuckled. "Stop that....or you will make your tongue fall off..." She teased. "But...I am happy to help....Milo....that's what friends are for right...." She said giving a smile as Sakuny returned with the bucket of ice in her mouth. "Oh Sakuny....thanks for bring the bucket of ice sweetie" she said standing up to gently pet her. She took the bucket from her placing it on the ground before grabbing an empty ice pack bag as she placed more ice inside. She walked over to Milo before placing the bag of ice on his head where he knocked his head into hers. "Just hold it there....for me...don't want it to swell..." She said grabbing his hand for him to hold it as she let go. She felt a tug from Sakuny hearing her whine. She looked down to her in concern. "What's wrong Sakuny?" She asked her. "Frou! Furfrou!" She barked raising her paw to show the white bird in her harness pouch. Maskerin bent down her level seeing what was inside her harness pouch. She noticed the badly injured bird and the ribbon that was around her neck and instantly recognized it. "What...." She said reaching in to grasp the white bird that had a huge red stain of blood from a severe injury. "Honey...omg...what happened..." She said seeing the Dove look up at her cooing weakly. Maskerin worked fast as she pulled out her aid kit cleaning up the bird. She plucked out any bloody feathers and once it was more clear she saw claw marks on her. "I see...a Purrloin tried to get you...." She said before applying ointment ment for birds before gently wrapping her with the bandages including her wing since it was slightly broken. "There you go....can you step up for me Honey...?" She asked her reaching her hand out under her stomach. Honey didn't forget the command as she slowly grasped her hand gently stepping up. "Good girl....can you stand straight for me...?" She said as Honey followed clearly standing up straight like a Dove should as she cooed. "Are you hungry?" She asked reaching a berry out to her seeing her take it with a peck. "Good girl..." She said gently petting her as Sakuny barked in relief and happiness. "Milo....I like you to meet someone...come here real quick....please..." She said looking to the boy.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"At this point, I rather have my tongue falling off," he muttered sarcastically, tongue flailing a bit to catch wind. "though that'll probably hurt more so I guess I'll pass on that." He added. Diamond cooed in agreement, flapping his wings once more to get comfortable on his lap. Sakuny soon came back with the ice, to which Maskerin dump it all into the form of an ice pack, to which was pretty useful, though Milo had to say she didn't need to go through the trouble when Ditti can easily take care of that, as lazy as they are.
He flinches slightly when Maskerin place it on his head, hissing quietly as the cold feeling stirring up a sharp pain in his head, to which he is not a fan of.
"Thank you thank you," Milo laughed, holding the ice pack upon his head, "now I don't need to be afraid of looking like a two head." He chuckled. Ditti shrilled quietly, swirling around him.
He watches as Maskerin met levels with Sakuny, who held something for Maskerin to see. Maskerin seems worry, whispering gentle commands and questions at whatever she held so tenderly. She then asks for him to see it, and he stood up to do so. Ditti suddenly turns into a cane, as if he needed it to keep balance with an injured head. Milo glared bitterly at the wooden tool, looking quite offended.
"Excuse you, I can walk perfectly fine," he snap, grabbing the cane nonetheless, though he didn't use it.
He walks over to Maskerin, bending down slightly to see what she have to show. Diamond cooed on his shoulder, appearing disinterested in the subject, tucking his head into his wing, plucking at it.
"What is it? A bird?" He asks, "A dove at that too, hey Diamond, looks like you got a buddy too now." He said, poking the bird on his shoulder, who squawked and shuffled away.

Maskerin looked to Milo. "He can't if he wanted to....she is badly injured but this actually my companion...that went missing once this craziness started....with the epidemic....but I think a Purrloin tried to grab her and barely escaped.....but this Honey...my Dove...she maybe a bit weak so I have to feed her a liquid supplement mixed with seeds...could you...hold her for the moment...Milo...just try talking with her to keep her going...I don't want to lose her from sleep..." She asked handing Honey to him as she grasped his arm with her feet before going to his hands laying down until her legs were no longer visible but had closed her eyes in a weak way not moving an inch. She grabbed her supplement bag as she opened it before grabbing a syringe and the supplement for strength and a bag of seeds. She placed the ingredients thoroughly mixing them until it was in a liquid mixture. She used the Syringe to take it all up before walking back to Milo giving a gentle smile seeing how Honey rested in his hands. "She seems comfortable with you Milo...could you flip her gently onto her back and raise her hand a bit so I can give her this..." She asked hearing Honey's weak coo. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Ah- er alright-" Milo quickly cupped his hands together, clumsily providing a safe hold for the bird to rest in with the nick of a second Maskerin allowed for him to do so. He awkwardly looks down at the bird, who was obviously too weak to do anything else without support. Maskerin told him to talk to her, to keep her awake in case she falls asleep and never wake up.
"Ehehehehe...hello there little girl," he said slowly, "haha, funny how I can't even talk right, and I'm suppose to keep you awake too," he said, half to himself as his tongue made click noises inside his mouth. Diamond cooed, shuffling as his shoulder to get a closer look at the dove, tilting his head in a 90 degree bend.
Maskerin came back with the syringe, praising Milo shortly before asking him to flip the bird in a way so she can feed her the supplements.
"Okay, er...like this?" He gently titled the bird, flipping her slowly onto her back, raising her head with as much accuracy as he could. "Yeah, eh...let's just go with this..."

Maskerin smiled. "Yes...just like that Milo....I'm sorry Honey....you may not like this bit...I did sweeten it a bit...." She told her as she gently opened the dove's beak and placed the small tube she attached at the end into her mouth down her throat. Honey was a bit weak to avoid it but tasted the sweetness to it. She moved her head up and down to take the supplement as Maskerin slowly pushed the back of it to get it through and down her throat comfortably. After a bit it was empty as she pulled it out before placing the syringe back on the table. "Alright Milo...you can flip her back over and let her get comfortable again and she may stand up on her own in the next couple of days but she is vulnerable since she can't fly right now due to her injury....but as long as I give her the supplement daily she will get back up in no time....she is a strong girl so I have faith in her...." She said giving a smile as she stood up again to rinse the syringe correctly. Honey relaxed but turned around herself back to her feet. She turned around slowly before facing Milo as she stood up straight. She moved her head up to look right at Milo as she cooed moving her head to one side before doing it the other way. She grasped his hand again to keep herself steady with her feet looking up at Milo again.

@Willow Tree