• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Fairy Locked Tower: A Pokemon Mystery RP (Sign Up and Discussions)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
'You awake from a long and deep slumber, slowly opening your heavy eyes. Your head is mildly throbbing as you stand up from where you were laying on the ground. However as your body begins to properly function again, you realise that you have no idea where you are or how you got there.'

Hello! Thankyou for checking out the RP! The intro thing that I always have is very broad mostly because this RP is still being figured out as I'm writing this.
Essentially, the main concept of this RP is that a group of seemingly random trainers from all walks of life and numerous regions in the Pokemon world are all trapped in a building together with a handful of Pokemon, either their own or Pokemon that are seemingly given to them. Their goal is simply to escape the building whilst working together to solve puzzles, protect yourself from dangerous threats and investigate how and why all of you are in the building and how to get out.

If you'd wish to join with a character please use the Character sheet and Pokemon sheet (Maximum of 2 Pokemon per character)
Name:
Nationality (any of the Pokemon regions):
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Type of Pokemon:
Name (if applicable):
OT (original trainer, could be the character, someone the character knows or could be unknown):
I know its still not a lot of information but i'll add more when people ask for questions I have more to add. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask and i'll get back to you when I can :)

I really like this concept, heres my character sheet

Name: Dominic Rosa
Nationality (any of the Pokemon regions): Kalos
Appearance: 5'10" with an afro, he wears glasses and has brownish red hair.
Personality: He's sortof always tired, or so it seems, but what most people dont know is that his senses are extremely accute, which is what allows him to train dragon type pokemon
Backstory: His mother was the dragon type elite 4 member of kalos, though she passed away when he was younger. All he could think to do was try and carry on her legacy, as his father couldn't recover emotionally from the loss.
Strengths: Amazing senses, strange connection to dragon type pokemon, great stratagist
Weaknesses: Tired all the time, sometimes falls asleep while standing or talking

Type of Pokemon: Sliggoo
Name (if applicable): Guuey
OT (original trainer, could be the character, someone the character knows or could be unknown): Dominic

Type of Pokemon: Druddigon
Name (if applicable): Drudsy
OT (original trainer, could be the character, someone the character knows or could be unknown): Drasna

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ooh, mystery? I'll bite.

Name: Poppy Viren
Nationality (any of the Pokemon regions): Galarian
Appearance:
46940_xmLwQWKt.png

Created using this Picrew. Stands at a height of 5'3. She typically wears a pink/purple pullover over a black turtleneck sweater, as well as dark grey sweatpants and white running shoes.
Personality:
Poppy is a bright and spirited individual, with a love for life and an endless supply of energy. She seems a bit naive, but is actually remarkably intelligent. She doesn't have much of a filter, and she tends to speak her mind and follow her heart - even if it gets her into trouble.
Backstory: She doesn't have much of one. She left home to become a trainer at the age of twelve, and began pursuing Pokemon research at thirteen. Her mother is a coordinator while her father is a doctor, so her decision to become a trainer and researcher was quite surprising to both of them. She now seeks to make a name for herself in her own right, instead of living in the shadow of her parents.
Strengths: She is intelligent and intuitive, and works well with others.
Weaknesses: She tends to try a bit too hard to please, often at the cost of her own needs. She also tends to be a bit impulsive and reckless.
Type of Pokemon: Espeon
Name (if applicable): Anima
OT: Poppy

Type of Pokemon: Alcremie
Name (if applicable): Dulcet
OT: Poppy

I think I'll join, a nice Rp after like 4 years of being away feels like a good thing to get back into while on spring break. I'll think of my character and get back to you on this.

Ok I'm set, let me know what you think and if you want me to change anything.

Name: Charlie Rumbell
Nationality: Hoenn, specifically Dewford Town

Appearance: about 5'6, slim but fit build, light blue hair with a short pixie cut style. Light blue eyes. She wears a orange and white track jacket, a black undershirt with a Muscle Badge picture graphic. Black and white track pants, and black and orange velcro running shoes. She wears one white fingerless glove on her right hand. Finally a pair of star shaped, white framed sunglasses with orange tinted lens that she most often wears on her head, above her eyes.

Personality: Charlie is energetic and friendly, she is extroverted and likes to talk with those around her, she enjoys listening to people's stories. Being a gym trainer she is quite clever and familiar with battling, her energetic nature does lead her to rush into things and she can be very stubborn as well. She is willing to accept her mistakes but don't be surprised if she tries to make up for those mistakes or even try and force them into the correct thing. So yeah, pretty stubborn. She also knows a fair bit about random facts and trivia regarding other regions and her own home region due to plenty of pokemon trainers coming to the gym from all over for the league challenge.

Backstory: Charlie was born in dewford, as the duaghter to the gym leader Brawly, her mother was a business women who went missing on a business trip in Kanto not long after Charlie was born. She was raised by her father, spending most of her early childhood in the Gym with him, she grew up on 3 things, atheltics, fish, and pokemon battling. She eventually became a gym trainer under her father and is expecting to take over the gym after Brawly gets too old.

Strengths: physical activity, random trivia. Quick thinker.

Weaknesses: impatient, poor at planning, stubborn. Book smarts.

Type of Pokemon: Breloom
Name: Shoe
OT: Charlie

Type of Pokemon: Vibrava
Name: unknown
OT: none (I plan on this being something Charlie catches in the tower early-ish on)

Last edited:
The Shadow Trainer
Name: Dean (last name unknown, possibly Emery)
Nationality (any of the Pokemon regions): Galarian
Appearance: Brown hair, one red eye, one blue eye, semi-pale skin. He wears clothes from the Unova and Galar regions, showing his variety.
Personality: Off the battlefield, he is looking for a challenge. On the field, he is serious and always looks for a weak spot. Due to winning every battle he's been in, nothing's as fun anymore for him.
Backstory: Most of his backstory is unknown, but what is known is made of battle. He has cleared the gym challenges and he has collected every Gym Badge there is. Since then, he was known as the Shadow Trainer, moving from area to area without anyone knowing he's there.
Strengths: Feared by many, quick thinker, IQ of over 220, athletic, great in double battles, amazing strategist, amazing connection to Pokémon, almost never upsets anyone (if he does, he rapid-fires apologies (LOL)).
Weaknesses: Stubborn, easily angered, about 30% of the people who know him think he cheats (this annoys him a LOT).

The Shadow Trainer's Pokémon
Type of Pokemon: Pikachu
Name (if applicable): Dex
OT (original trainer, could be the character, someone the character knows or could be unknown): His friend, Felix.

Type of Pokemon: Gardevoir
Name (if applicable): Rosalina
OT (original trainer, could be the character, someone the character knows or could be unknown): Again, Felix.

Type of Pokemon: Cinderace
Name (if applicable): Racer
OT (original trainer, could be the character, someone the character knows or could be unknown): Dean.

Type of Pokemon: Snorlax
Name (if applicable): Snoozer
OT (original trainer, could be the character, someone the character knows or could be unknown): His dead father, Mike.

Type of Pokemon: Gengar
Name (if applicable): Tricky
OT (original trainer, could be the character, someone the character knows or could be unknown): Dean.

Type of Pokemon: Gyarados
Name (if applicable): Ripjaw
OT (original trainer, could be the character, someone the character knows or could be unknown): His friend turned enemy, Jin.

Okay, this is cool, right?