• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The First Annual Solaurea City World Tounament!

She basically told Alice to not get so worked up about winning, it's not she's proving herself or something. Which she is. And this means a lot to her. And her pokemon. To Alice, she told her that she is either good (which by her tone Alice didn't get that) or she's so bad that she would lose on the first round. Which I need to talk about with my opponent. O_O

Don't worry Alice is kinda the same way, only she likes to pet/play/talk to her opponent's pokemon first. Like I, Alice, and narrations said she prefers a pokemon company to humans. And Alice won't do that. She wants to practice without anyone seeing her pokemon. Now she has one reviled and one is iffy she might revile her weakest link though. So maybe. Maybe not.

If I make it to the second round I might have to face Wolf or Karpman. Oh, boy! I would love to battle Karpman personally but Alice would probally like battleing Wolf more.
@PrincessPika whoops sorry. I'll change it. (or say Alice gets it wrong because in Alola it's either rainy season of dry season and just change it to cold)
That depends on whether the brackets are randomized after each round. If not, I'd be more than excited to face Alice, IF I make it past Karpman.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
If I make it to the second round I might have to face Wolf or Karpman. Oh, boy! I would love to battle Karpman personally but Alice would probally like battleing Wolf more.
@PrincessPika whoops sorry. I'll change it. (or say Alice gets it wrong because in Alola it's either rainy season of dry season and just change it to cold)
Don't worry, it's okay, it isn't all too cold in the region anyways.

That depends on whether the brackets are randomized after each round. If not, I'd be more than excited to face Alice, IF I make it past Karpman.
The brackets aren't randomised after each round.