• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Forest Roleplay

Marona is confused as to why Luna left. She starts to feel lonely. She tries to not cry because Luna said there was danger and crying would attract it. At the same time she thought it might bring back Luna and luster. She lays on her bed longing for Luna and Luster to get back.

The Houndour and Houndoom attacked Luster and then battle went on for a while. After a while the pack stopped and they still surrounded Luster. Luster had burnt marks, cuts and bruises on him and he can barely stand up. He then saw Luna jump in and stand in front of him. "L-Luna?" he said. The pack began to growl.

Blitz saw one of the Houndour trying to sneak a attack from behind Luster and Luna. "Back off!" Blitz growled as he used Quick Attack, giving the Houndour a mark and making it lose balance. "Anyone that touches my friends will be marked dead!" Blitz used Take Down on the Houndour before it regained its balence and knocked it straight into the nearest tree.

Marona was starting to get worried. She wondered if the dangerous Pokemon would be Pokemon she would have a type advantage against. She couldn't identify the growls and could only speculate. If it was a dragon a or fighting type she thought that she would need to go because dragons are powerful and Both Luna and Luster would be at a type disadvantage against fighting types and she had an advantage against both. However she also knew that if the danger was from a poison type or steel type she would just end up causing a hostage situation when she inevitably got knocked out in one hit. She decided to stay because Luna told her to.

Luna growled at the Houndour and Houndoom then she used Swift on the Houndour. She used Tackle then Bite and Quick Attack on the Houndoom. She jumped away from the Houndoom and used Shadow Ball on the Houndoom.

The Houndoom and two Houndours were blown into the forest and the other two ran off. Luster sighed in relief after the pack was gone. "Thanks guys...." he said in a weak voice.

Luna ran to Luster with a worried face. She grabbed a revive from her fur then gave it to Luster. "I wish he had been more careful," she mumbled with annoyance and a sigh. "I hope Marona stayed in the den," she muttered also with a sigh.

Before Luster could get the revive, the Houndoom returned and charged at Luster. Luster faced the Houndoom and stomped on the ground to release a Night Daze. A dark force field expanded around Luster and knocked away the Houndoom. The fire type was sent flying farther within forest. Once he was out of sight, Luster was panting from exhaustion and ended up passing out.

(Back, I took a 5 minute nap...)
"We gotta get Luster back to the dens, I got some medical supplies there..." Blitz voice was taut. Blitz had about as much scratches as everyone else did. He was bleeding from his hind left leg all the way to his snout. He helped carry Luster all the way to his medical supplies. "Lets see here..." Blitz's growl was growing weaker and weaker as he lost blood. "He seems to have passed out from all the blood he loss." Blitz growled. He sprayed a Full Restore on the marks he had. Then got moss to cover the scratches up. "He shall wake up shortly, he will be extremely hurt, but at least hes alive....." Blitz's voice trailed away as he went to his den and passed out bleeding...

Marona hears the others coming back and runs to go meet them she sees Luster hurt but not dead and starts to whimper. Marona says" I don't think we should separate ourselves in any case. It is too dangerous. We need to all be together. Even though I stayed something else could have came and attacked me and torch and we could have got hurt real bad. Also I don't want to be alone. I was barely able to keep myself from crying while you were gone." She starts to cry and tries to speak " and if I cried that would have brought the danger here.". She starts to bawl loudly.

Luster was still unconscious as Marona entered the den and talk to him. All of his wounds stopped bleeding but he still has bruises and burnt marks.

Luna sighed then she felt something warm and liquidy flowing down her side. She looked at her side then she sighed. 'Blood, I'm not strong enough yet,' she thought with anger. She went to the dens then sniffed Luster out and came to the medical den. She grabbed a potion and sprayed her side then she grabbed a towel and started to wipe away the blood. She looked at Luster then remembered Marona. "Oh no, she's going to kill me," she muttered then went to Blitz's den to see how he was doing then she stopped in her tracks when she saw the condition he was in. She ran to the medical supply den then she went back into Blitz's den with a revive, a potion, a rag, and a bowl with water in it. She put the tag in water then she started to gently rub the blood off of his fur. When she was done with that she gave him the revive then she sprayed him with the potion to be safe. Then she left Blitz to heal by himself then rushed off to Marona. She hugged Marona for comfort and she was glad she didn't leave and wasn't hurt. "I'm so glad your safe," she muttered then she pulled out of the hug. "I agree with you but we have to let Luster heal for a while," she said with worry.

Marona stops crying for a bit to ask " what kind of Pokemon hurt him? Also thank you for going to save him without you he would be dead. ". Marona then goes back to crying and rest head into Luna.

Luna sighed then started to pet Marona again. "The Pokémon is gone and they won't come back," she promised with a smile then she looked at Luster and her smile faltered. She managed to stay smiling for Marona's sake then she took a shaky breath.

Marina continued to cry. She started to shake violently. She was terrified because she was afraid that eventually someone would have to run to get food and Luster was hurt so they couldn't all go so that ment they would have to get separated. That ment someone had to put themselves in danger if they were to survive. This could get someone else hurt because of this.

While Blitz was still unconscious, he had a dream.
"What are doing in my head!" Blitz said to his voice in his head. "Come back.... come back and live the peaceful life..." the voice begged. "No! I wont! I will always live here!" Blitz growled. "Ok then, I will always keep attacking you untill you come back..." Blitz got in a rage. "You were the one that sent that pack after Luster, didnt you!" Blitz hissed, getting ready to attack. "You are correct, that was a warning that you will die out here in the forest.." the voice yawned. "Grrr! You will pay for that!" Blitz howled. "?..... Challenge accepted, Blitz..." the voice turned into a espeon and got into battle stance. "I will rip your flesh apart!" Blitz growled as he used quick attack. Before Blitz could land a hit off, the Espeon used Psyshock, which got Blitz off balence. "I win...." the voice dissapered and sooner or later, Blitz woke up, not realizing how late it is. "Its getting dark..." Blitz did a sigh of relief as he saw his marks patched up. "Ive lost a lot of blood, I shouldnt move much..." Blitz thought as he took a sip of water, than looked out of the windows, he saw Torch making a campfire, Marona crying, and Luster healing properly. "Its ok..." Blitz sighed. "Everyone is alright, but me...."

Luna continued to pet Marona then she said with confidence, "it's okay, I'll never let anyone hurt any of us again. We're all friends now." Then she looked around and saw it was going to be dark soon. "I'm going to check on Blitz, I'll be right back Marona, I promise," she said with a smile then she walked to Blitz's den and saw he was awake. "How are you feeling?" She asked him whike holding some bandages. "I'm going to put some bandages on you and I need you to stay still" she said then she started to gently wrap the bandages on Blitz.

Blitz coughed up some blood. "Im fine, thank you...." Blitz's voice was a tiny bit stronger. "You should.... prepare, more... danger is coming.." Blitz coughed. "Ill start gathering more supplies to help when im well enough..." Blitz than fainted. It was a sign that he needed more rest.

Luna looked at Blitz with worry then she looked at Marona. "I'm not ever going to leave you for good, I'll always be back for you," she said with a smile then she finished bandaging up Blitz. "Lets let him rest," she said then she picked Marona up by the scruff of her neck and put her down when they got to the medical den where Luster was. "We're going to stay in here tonight," she said with a smile. "So you can be close to Luster," she added then she sat down at the door. "I'll stand guard while you two sleep," she said with confidence as she sat a little ways behind the door to the den and prepared for an attack.

Torch just finshed setting up a fire for the night. "There, that shall do it..." Torch yawned as he went to Blitz's den, checking on him. "He seems to be healing properly, hut he is disturbed by something..." Torch guessed as she looked at Blitz sleeping. "Sweet dreams..." She whispered into his ear before leaving his den.

Marona lays next to Luster and starts to have an urge to hug him. She knows she should let Luster rest ,but she really wants to comfort him. She says" I really wish I could hug you big bro. I know you need to sleep but I really want to comfort you." She yawns then goes to sleep.

Blitz had another nightmare. "Ill give you one more chance Blitz, come back to the citys..." the voice begged for the last time. "No! Never!" Blitz growled, he didnt want to deal with trainers trying to catch him. "You will die out here... ill make sure you do too..." the voice hissed, than disappeared. "I wonder whos eavesdropping on my mind... I know its someone from the city, but who?" Blitz thought out loud, not realizing he woke up. "Looks like its mourning...." Blitz thought. "I still have to rest, I still cant feel my legs..." Blitz lyed there all mourning untill his friends woke up.

Throughout the night, Luster had a dream about his past. He dreamt about being in his hometown. He came from a small village of Zoruas and Zoroarks and he lived there happily. Until he got into an argument with the village elder, which made him run away. After he dreamt that part, Luster woke up and looked around the den. He sees Marona sleeping next to him, which made him smile.

Marona wakes up and immediately looks over at Luster and sees he is awake. She gleefully says" Brother your awake. How do you feel? I'm glad your ok thanks to Sister". She then realize s she called Luna sister. She says" sorry I didn't mean to force that on you big Sis- I mean Luna.".

Luster turned to Luna and smiled at her. He then sees Marona wake and proceeded to pet her. "Well, I'm feeling alright," he said, "Although.... I did not have decent dreams."

Blitz grabbed the medical bag with his tail. He was checking how much medical supplies he had left. "Plenty, only enough to last five months though." Blitz sighed. He had to get up and prepare for more dangers. He was a good craftsman when it came to making items, but he wasnt well enough.
"Ouch!" Blitz growled, he moved his leg, but it was still sore. The only part of his body he can move is his head, eyes, and tail. Blitz groaned as he stared at the ceiling...

Luna smiled at Marona then she looked at Luster. "I only jumped in there, it was Blitz that helped him the most though. Now Blitz needs to heal, I'm going to go check on him if you guys don't mind," she said with a smile then looked at the door.

Luster watched as Luna walked out the den. He turned back to Marona who he was still petting. "I'm just glad you're safe Marona," he said with a smile.

Luna walked into Blitz's den then she smiled. "Hey Blitz, are you feeling any better?" She asked then she started to change Blitz's bandages with new bandages.

As Marona presses onto Luster, he could feel a bit of pain, meaning that his wounds haven't healed completely. "I-I won't," he said as he fights through the pain, "I'm just glad you're safe."

Marona turns into Khione. She ask luster" can you use your illusion and be an alohan vulpix like me just for today. Please please please please brother". She stares at him with puppy dog eyes.

Luster looks at Marina's eyes and sighed. He used his illusion powers to turn into an Alolan Vulpix. "Just for today, okay?" he said after he transformed.

Luster blushes a little as Marona's tails reached for his tails. He was about resist but didn't want to make Marona sad. So, he proceeded to make half a heart with his tails.

Marona smiles as she puts her half next to Luster's half forming a heart. Her face lights up with the happiest smile luster had seen her make. She rest her head into Luster. She says " this is the happiest day of my life I find out brother is ok he willingly uses his illusion for me and now this. I never want this to end. "

Luster smiles as Marona was enjoying this moment. He agrees with her mentally and does not want it to end either. Although, he won't say it out loud.