• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Hurt & Heal Game: Diamond/Pearl-style

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys want, you can cut beequeen out or, lower it to a low level as of because EVERYONE is hurting her and, only me healing her won't make a difference >>

Beequeen - HP 236
Buoysel - HP 446
Lucario - HP 82

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
We could cut them all in half if nobody has complaints. It'll mean that Lucario is closer to death, but I can deal with that.

Last time only you commented on that idea, though. dax, Persian, rinok, Firefox, MarineMilotic - what say you?

We could cut them all in half if nobody has complaints. It'll mean that Lucario is closer to death, but I can deal with that.

Last time only you commented on that idea, though. dax, Persian, rinok, Firefox, MarineMilotic - what say you?

I personally like that idea but, it's everyones decision so, what do the rest of you think?

Yeah, I think it's fine. I mean...I don't think that there's much chance of anybody but Bouysel winning unless there is a coup or something. Also, there isn't much point to, day after day, just hurting and healing without much happening. ^_^;;

So I'm all for the halving plan.

I don't mind at'll. Seems everyone already know what Pokemon they're hurting/healing, so I doubt it'll make a huge difference in the long run, n' all that. ;D

*yawns and starts chiseling away at French homework*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, seems that majority rules here, so we're going with it. If you guys find that even at half things are still lagging, we can cut it down further. As long as it seems fair to all players, it's fine by me.

The halved HPs (DO NOT COPY THIS ;p):
Beequeen - HP 118
Buoysel - HP 223
Lucario - HP 41

And now, let's get back to the game ^^

Beequeen - HP 117 HURT
Buoysel - HP 223
Lucario - HP 42 HEAL

#2/5

Beequeen - HP 114
Buoysel - HP 223 HURT
Lucario - HP 45 HEAL *oooh.... that was evil, FireFox XD... I'm gonna have to start hurting Bouysel instead, huh?*

Status
Not open for further replies.