• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The kanto games

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Quick before they hit! Use curse!" Joey ordered. A Purple Circle went around Steven, it raised its Defense and attack, but made it slower. It toke the hit with A bit less than half HP remaining. "With your moves now being pretty useless, the water ones he resists, and he now takes less damage from cut, I say you should let the Toxic take its affect." Greninja toke damage from the badly Poison effect. "Each move you make, it gets more strong. I would say you have 5 turns until it faints, unless you have a healing move, then it will be 7." Joey explained. "If you DO have a very strong move, I will advise not to use it."

"First I don't take advice cos I'm an 11 year old and my greninja will awleads be 1 step ahead of you" Greninja use night sash greninja ran up to stevan jumped up then gregor used a poison heal

Steven toke less damage due to Curse, and Greninja was hurt from the Rocky Helmet. "Yes, that is a good strategy." Joey said. "Your Greninja is maybe around half HP now, from all of the Recoil it had, from Toxic to two Rocky Helmets." He said. "and that may have taken Steven into a Quarter HP? So doing the math, two times 1/4 equals 1/2. And plus your weakness to this move, that will be 3/4, and the power boost, this will make your Greninja faint. The scientific proof shows, the User must not be able to see, or the other Pokemon using a High Evasion Move. Anyways, you Double Team is gone and there is one Greninja. So without further adieu, Steven." He said Pointing at Greninja. "Use counter." Steven nodded, and with immense speed sped up to Greninja, its innards came out in the shape of a fist, and threw a punch at the Greninja."

"Greninja jumped up now double team now"in the air were 20 greninjas gregor didn't listen to science or math he had friends he thought he didn't really know "now use night slash" 20 greninjas came down with a purple blade would it hit or not?

"So then. Use Recover!" He yelled. Steven Recovered half of its HP, and toke the Night Slash attack. The fake Greninjas disappeared due to the Rocky Helmet, and the real one was Damaged by it. "You know, your Greninja may be fainting soon!" He said. "The odds are not in your favor. I really think you should forfeit." Suggested Joey.

"Il never forfit not til the day I die greninja here have a max poitoin" greninja got up again now did you noticed greninja is holding a life orb so by my calculations greninja should win now water shurikan and then water shurikans were fired at stevan

"Well in that case, your Greninja should be dead, but whatever." Joey looked confused. Steven was hit and was just at half HP. "You know you can't use items in any of the tournament battles, right? I would be getting ready to not rely on them. Anyways, your Greninja has just been hurt by more poison, at about 3 quarters from my calculations, since the Hyper Potion would not fully heal it. Anyways, use Counter!" Counter went the same way as before, running fast, and Innards as a fist. But this time the Fist was bigger.

Name:Ben
Partner:Gallade
Others:Lucario,Gardevour,Greninja, Sceptile,Charizard
Looks:Red and Blue Hat With Zygarde Logo,Blue jacket,black trousers
That's it!!!

"Nope I used a full health it's now on full health can you not see well thus us getting on a bit and it's getting dark let's call it a draw"

"Well, if you call a draw." Joey Explained. "Technically I would win, due to dealing the most damage. And also without your outside items, its not really fair. There is a reason they are banned in tournaments, its not really skill if you spam full restores."

Ben was Training at Night his favorite time Night "Gallade Shadow ball on the tree!" It would knock down the tree "Now Greninja use Boomburst on the floor!" (Btw Boomburst is a move Greninja can learn I played Pokemon X!) It would break the stone "that's enough for the night!" He explained "How about we look at the stars!" He said and they did.....

"Well we didn't Callaly the rules anyway go play with your boy friend" gregor put his hand out to shake jairemy put his hand out gregor took it away he hopped on his bike and rode of

"Hey! Nice fight!" Koa jumped over the fence, a Shinx in his coat pocket, and a Pikachu sitting in his hood. Spinarak was on his head, Servine was on the ground, and Riolu was on his knee.

He woke up in the middle of the night "Hmmph!" Rocket Grunt: Your coming with us! He got taken in a instint when he was at team rockets base. "Who are you!" ???:Me I'm Giovanni. "Let me go!!" Giovanni:Nope (I'm trying to think of what next can someone help?)

"What?" Joey asked himself. "Whatever. I really did not like that kid. I mean I don't think he can make it past the first round of the tournament. " Joey shook his head. Steven used recover to heal himself. Joey picked up Steven and put it on his shoulder. "Thanks Koa, so do you want to battle?"

(Sure, I can help.) Spinarak runs after the noises, for who knows what reason. Was someone in trouble? Koa was wondering alot..so he ran after Spinarak. (I thought I posted this but I guess not :V)

Joey looked at his Walkie-Talkie, it was broken. "Oh. Whatever." Said Joey. He got onto his skateboard and went into the forest to practice his battling with his Pokemon. "I can't wait to battle that kid without items." He said to himself.

(If it's a yes can you save me from team rocket lol) "FOR THE LAST TIME LET ME OUT!" Giovanni: I would never dream of doing that. "Well then Are you a one year old!" (Lol) Giovanni:NO DON SAY THAT GGRRR (that's it)

Gregor heard his father giovanni he ran into the cave "let this boy go dad"
"No way son" He replied
"You asked for it gregor said go machamp now grab the boy" machamp grabbed him and let him go "now run let's go"

Jairemy was lost in his thought when he waited for a boy to greet him with his Spinark. He decided to greet him in return, even if he didn't know what he wanted. Maybe he wanted just a fight.

Jairemy accept the battle with joy
" Which pokemon are you taking ? Also, the battle is a 1vs1 and the battle gonna end when a pokemon will be unable to battle ok ?"

(Alright, Fireflamer. I'm sorry. I'll try not to get this rp banned.)
Spinarak was looking at Jairemy's Pokeballs, wondering what Pokemon were inside. "Spin! Spinarak!" He nudged at the Pokeballs.

(Can someone battle me) After Finally getting away from Team Rocket, Our Hero Ben Goes to get a bike "hmm Red one plz!" Giovanni Shop Keeper: O... Scoffs I mean Okay. AND of he went looking for a trainer

[align=center]
Name: God
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
[align=center]
Name: Did you burst!?
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

Status
Not open for further replies.