• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The kanto games

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you make a choice. I don't have the whole day. I always need 3 badges."
The choice was too long. He started to think that he didn't have any water type

"I already made my choice...lets do this." He smiled, confident.
At the battle arena, he took out a Pokeball. "You ready?!" He smiled, knowing that he DID have a type that could maybe beat Growlithe.

Name: Mothy JR
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

"Yes, I'm ready, and you seems confident and I love that"
Jairemy didn't have a real battle after the battle with machamp.

"Mew, lets do this!!" He threw out his Mew, which was actually a big suprise. He didn't say he had a suprise in store, so he thought that his Pokemon would actually be challenging.

"A POKEMON!" Ben Shouted "Oh a charmander I have a Charizard." He said "IS THAT SHINY GO POKE BALL THIS CAN REPLACE CHARIZARD!" HE SCREAMED LOL "I CAUGHT IT YA!" He went to train it
[align=center]
Name: God
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

[align=center]
Name: Did you burst!?
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

"It's... No, it's not possible... M... Mew ?"
Jairemy cannot talk because it was mew. This pokémon was considered like a legendary pokemon and have the sames base stats total than dragonite.
"Well, you think you're smart, huh ? Growlithe, use thief"

(Delieto, Greninja can't learn boomburst. Please change that and don't told me that he can learn this move in Pokémon X because Pokémon X is a fan-game and not a official game.)

(First of all, calm down. After, I was thinking of Pokémon Z and not Pokémon X, so here, I made a mistake. But the only pokémon who can use Boomburst are Vibrava, Wyvern, Exploud, Taillow, pikipek and Chatot. I say that because it's not fair. It's like if I use magikarp and I use Hyper beam.

(Here is a proof that he can't learn boomburst. Now, would you listen to me please ?)

Attachments

• Boomburst.PNG
    Boomburst.PNG
    45.4 KB · Views: 31
When he woke the Pokémon, he got angry and attacked him. According to the pokédex, it was Snorlax. Seeing his strength, he decided to capture him. He went to the South to join city Fuchsia, where he will participate in the park safari to go after to the gym. Before entering the park, he decided to leave his free Onix, because he did not use him enough. He entered the park safari. Here, he captured Dratini, which he evolves in Dragonair. Once out, he went towards gym. He used Alakazam and Nidoking. He went back to Celadon in the East to go to Saffron. There, Silph. Co was invaded by the team Rocket

498426_trainercard-Jairemy_5.png
498427_trainercard-Jairemy_4.png

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh for frick's sake.

Look at this thread. Now look at the RP forum rules. Now back to this thread. Now at the global rules. Now back at this thread. This thread complies with neither of them.

Look at the OOC blather everywhere, where the rules declare that any pure OOC discussion belongs in private messages or a discussion thread in the discussion boards and not in the main RP thread. Look at the one-liners when the rules demand paragraphs. Look at the one-word posts where the global rules declare such as SPAM. Look at the double posting. Look at the CHATSPEAK ('u 2' may be a band, but it's not a goddamn word and you're not allowed to type like this here).

Now look at me. What's that in my hand? It's your non-rule compliant thread! This thread is now LOCKED. Look at yourselves. Look at your accounts. If I see any such behaviour again, there will be warnings on your profiles. If that happens enough times, you're not going to be here anymore. But then, maybe you can actually put your neurons together and be productive members of the forum and not get warned again. Everything is possible when you follow the rules.

I am on a biomechanical horse!

*rides off into the sunset to a whistle*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.