• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Lives of High School Students

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Welcome to your first day at Furusaki High School, try to make new friends, maybe even some enemies. But most importantly just live out your high school days the way you want to.

Rules:

Not over the top violence
No Mary Sues
Not too much swearing
No spam
Follow the rest of 'charms rules

Character Bio:
Name:
Appearance:
Height:
Personality:
Clothing:
Love Interest:
(Optional)
Backstory: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)

My Character:
Name:
Tatsuya Kawamura
Appearance: He has a similar appearance to Yuzuru Otanashi from the anime Angel Beats, except he has black hair and light brown eyes, he is also quite pale
Height: 5,11
Personality: He doesn't care that much about his education, though he can seem like an seem like an idiot at times, once you get to know he can be a nice guy
Clothes: While he is in school he will where the regular boys school uniform (that being a dark blue blazer, black trousers and a red tie) except he normally doesn't where his blazer and he most of the time has his shirt untucked
Love Interest: None yet
Backstory: He lives with his mother and little sister Ayuko, he has an older brother but he lives in another house with him and his girlfriend, his dad was pretty much a scumbag, right after Ayuko was born (when Tatsuya was five) he left to go and be with another woman, leaving Tatsuya's mother to raise three children on her own
Other: He enjoys video games and watching movies, he also enjoys cooking a dis quite good at it

Name: Ren Hironori
Appearance: Dark brown buzzcut, Pale skin, Light green eyes.
Height: 5'10"
Personality: He is stoic, blunt and rude yet good hearted at times, more so toward women. He doesn't care about school at all and wouldn't hesitate to sit informally or give the teacher sarcastic comments and is also known for being a smartass. He also has a few anger issues and happens to like cats.
Clothing: At school, he wears his uniform with the shirt untucked and blazer unbuttoned. His casual clothing consists of a Gray hoodie under a Black leather jacket, Dark blue jeans and Dark gray trainers.
Love Interest: N/A (Might change when more people join)
Backstory: He lived mainly with his two older sisters (And several cats) because his parents are always too busy with work since the day he was born. He wasn't always the best kid; whilst nice to his family and especially his sisters, he is actually known for having caused several school bullies to go to the hospital.
Other: He speaks in a British accent as his great grandfather originally came from England. He is a talented video gamer. He rarely smiles.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
accepted, I think him and my oc could be good friends, seeing as they are basically both delinquents

Name: Daigouin Senkuu
Appearance: is of a slim but muscular build, with long, jagged black hair. His right eye is dark blue, but his left is white, due to blindness.
Height: 6’3
Personality: is already a natural genius, though he doesn’t show it at school and intentionally gets bad grades. Seems quiet at first, but later turns to be an absolute wildcard, always having a story to tell.
Clothing: wears the regular school uniform, but outside of school wears gi pants that are torn at the bottom, and bandages around his upper body.
Love Interest:
None, as of now
Backstory: came from a school for delinquents before hand, where he quickly became vice head of his first year class. Decided to switch to this school because he realized if nothing was a challenge to him, he shouldn’t waste any unecessary energy. Has been trained in both swordsmanship and hand to hand combat.
Other: has a scar shaped in the kanji for “battle” on his chest.

Character Bio:
Name
: Nami Miho
Appearance: Has shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, fit build and above average breast size
Height: 5'4
Personality: Easygoing and carefree, likes to stay passive and not get involved in much. Get pretty excitable when something interests her.
Clothing: When not in uniforme, Wears a red t-shirt, a white skirt, black tights and black flats.
Love Interest: None right now
Backstory: TBD
Other: Is actually skilled in martial arts

Huh? Nai Nai, I can't join any more RPs... or well, I could be I'd probably respond to them pretty slowly. Didn't you also create an RP like this..? Did I even submit my bios for that one ~w~? Well, I'll use the same bios...if I can find it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I'll consider a bio. Depends if I can handle the amount of RPs I am in now or not. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

Name: Esmeralda Parsia Nymphatica (Emmy) | (Shades of Green: Emerald, Persian, Sea Nymph)
Height: 5"6

Physical Appearance: Esmeralda’s most distinguishing trait would be her long wavy hair. Her hair is cyan but contains numerous feathers within it that create iridescent eyespots in her hair. Her eyes are a calming shade of turquoise that is only slightly darker than her hair. She is lithe, light-weight, and extremely flexible, traits accumulated from years of dance and gymnastics.

Personality: Esmeralda is a delicate beauty, who carries herself in a lofty manner. She is prideful and conducts herself with a nearly impeccable poshness, though she does mess up sometimes. Though she is beautiful, her pride causes her to believe she is an unmatched, peerless beauty and hence she wears a veil to conceal her ‘paradisiac features’. Esmeralda has been known to be quite petty when her Pride has been slighted. If it wasn't clear at first glance, Esmeralda is also quite flamboyant and extravagant in her dealings.

Outfit Desc: When in school, she wears the school uniform, with a few extra adornments to match her hair and eyes, such as an aquamarine scarf. When out on the road, however, Esmeralda prefers to wear a teal-green 1 piece dress that ends at her knees, it is purely teal with no additional colors or images but has a loophole on either side. Above her dress, she sports a large Emerald shawl, which is primarily plain but flourishes with a pattern of peacock feathers towards the end. The shawl has a split running from halfway point to the flourished end. The shawl hangs loosely around her shoulders and is secured by a flowing ribbon which loops through the loopholes in her dress. The ends of the ribbon are wrapped around her arms and end in small golden rings which are placed over her third digits. Lastly, she wears a Jade-colored veil over her face obscuring her appearance.

Love interest: Herself ~ ♥

Backstory: TBD

Other: Gymnist and dancer.
========================================================================

Well, seems like I may be joining this after all~