• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magic Misfits

The punk girl let out a small groan, leaning back and popping her bubble gum when she heard that they had to go outside again. Mica got up, feeling a little nervous, and followed the teacher out of the class. They were going to be working on their magic again... He hoped they weren't going to have to fight. Mica felt a little less nervous when he watched as Free's exercise. It was very, noncombative. Okay. He could work with this. Mica stood next to Rin, waiting as well. The punk girl, on the other hand, sighed angrily and leaned against the wall of the school. She wholly expected to not be chosen for this.

Ms Anne walked up to Rin. "Hey you got any idea what you gonna do with the horn?" Ms Anne asked Rin curious even for her his ability seemed like it didn't have many creative uses. "Mica what about you got any ideas for your magic?" She asked him interested. "Hey Natasha come over her you can't just ignore the class." She sternly told the punk. "Why not show your magic and?" She kindly asked her.

Abrax smiled as he neared the stack of notes he had taken. He walked over to the next class and was disappointed to see that Ms.Anne was teaching the class. Abrax sat down, farthest away from everybody. “My apologies for being late.” He blankly said. “Too busy putting things together.” He said gesturing to the notes.
He followed everybody outside and observed. He began to think who he should use his magic on if he wanted to preform it.

Rin's hand clenched at the words that came out of his instructors mouth, they hit like a truck driving at full speed, an unstoppable, inevitable force that was soon to strike. Soon the boy's hand loosened up, a perfect representation of his will to continue: nonexistent. It was hopeless, he'd been dealt a bad hand in life, cursed with a stupid horn. However when Ms. Anne asked Mica the same question, he felt a surge of relief wash over him but that was as short lived as it lasted. What were those thoughts just now? Quitting? I can't!
Despite his revived motivation, he faced yet another wall to overcome, what really could he do with his horn? Was it even magical or was it just some weird extra limp he'd gotten? Probably not, since he couldn't feel pain whenever it broke, and it wouldn't be able to regenerate... But still, how would that help him find out how to really use his horn in a variety of ways? Maybe I've already done everything I can do with it. His gaze shot between the rest of his classmates periodically. Not fair... I'm sure the rest of them haven't even figured out 1% of their powers yet. He bared his teeth, whilst emotions consisting of rage, envy, and disappointment filled the boy, all he could think to do was to let out a deep breath in an attempt to calm down.
"No, I'm going back inside. There's nothing for me to do here." He aggressively shoved his hands in his pockets and headed for the door, eventually making it back inside the building. Once inside, He leaned against the door and pulled out his phone, revealing a video titled: "How to REALLY unlock your magic's full potential 100% WORKS" The boy's face was full of curiosity, clearly believing the video's title. Maybe this can help me..?

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"OH, I CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH MY MAGIC!" Fran shouted excitedly, he has tried those things before, even burning their fence in his family's backyard, but Fran was talking about the trick he made, he made his flaming arrow ricochet from target to target, it was really cool, even he was amazed by it, "OH, ME ME ME ME MEEEEE!" Fran shouted once more, jumping because of excitement this time, he really wanted everyone to see what he can do, Fran even believed that he was stronger than them, that they just don't know it, at least that's what he thinks.

Natasha glared at the teacher when she asked her to demonstrate her magic. Originally, the punk girl wasn't going to do such a dumb thing. But then Fran stared jumping around and yelling again. Using her magic would hopefully make him shut up, even for a little bit. With a smirk, Natasha pushed herself off the wall and headed towards the group. Taking off the large crystal necklace she was wearing, she made sure to hold it in her hand as she approached Fran. Mica couldn't help but to notice the red lines around the punk girl's neck, and how her hand holding the crystal was starting to turn a little red as well.
"You want me to demonstrate my magic? Okay, sure." Natasha said to Ms. Anne. Staring directly at Fran, the punk girl dropped the crystal.

The moment the punk girl dropped the crystal, it was like an unseen switch was thrown. It was quite clear that the crystal Natasha had been wearing this whole time was no ordinary crystal. In fact, it was what was commonly referred to as a Rook Crystal. A magical stone that had the ability to negate certain types of magic, as long as the user held it or wore it. And now that Natasha was no longer holding the Rook Crystal, her magic was released. Completely invisible to the naked eye, her Fear Aura exploded outward in all directions as it attempted to influence the feeling of everyone nearby. For Mica, it felt like the time he had gotten into a car accident with his parents. The fear and terror seemed to well up in his throat as his stomach tightened. His palms were sweaty, and he stumbled backwards in fear. His throat felt dry, and he fell back on his butt.
"Wh... wha..." Mica could only stammer as he stared at the punk girl. Natasha, on the other hand, seem to be completely unaffected by her magic. Which made sense. In fact she seem much more relaxed and at ease than a few moments earlier, rubbing her neck and her hand with a look of relief on her face.

Free felt as if he was floating in the pitch black he began choking he started screaming and came ot of the trance but still felt he was choking. "Stop ittt." He yelled sprinting full speed at The girl and hardned his fist to punch her in the face so it would stop. "Oi Rin." Mis Anne got ready to call back her student. But noticed what Free was about to do she was about to stop it but hesitated after she began imaging things and snapped her hand causing the illusion to go away for herself.

Abrax felt.....what was this feeling? Fear. Yes, that was it. He felt afraid. But afraid of what? He had been thought not to be afraid. You can only charm a snake by showing your courage and determination, not by backing away afraid. That is when the snake bites. But still, there was this uneasy feeling rushing through him. He could still not understand what he was fearing for, but the feeling lingered. It was her! That girl! She’s the one behind this!
Abrax breathes slowly, calming himself down, trying to get rid of this fear. It did soften after some time. Once he was okay again, he prepared himself for when Ms.Anne would call on him.

Rin watched the video with newfound skeptism, the video didn't seem as legit as it claimed. This has to be fake. Really, "just breathe in and concentrate on the power you wish to have?" Yeah right. But... let me try just incase. Given that, Rin stuffed his phone away in his jeans and looked around cautiously before attempting this. Of course he couldn't let anyone see him doing something that stupid. Once he noticed that the coast was clear, he went straight to it, closed eyes, hands clasped together, and immense concentration were all with the boy now. Steady breath, and another, followed by yet another deep breath. Let me breathe fire from mouth... and give me wings...! Become a dragon, Rin, that's what I want! Rin could literally feel the sweat that trickled down his face, but he wouldn't give up, not until he got what he desired. Or so he thought, but when he heard some commotion coming from outside, curosity got the best of him, thus making him look out the door. What the, what was happening out there, it gave off a strange vibe and the way they were acting... what was going on? Rin struggled to take his eyes away but somehow he managed to put his focus back on the video. Didn't work, dislike.

"Wait, if those steps didn't work please don't leave the video yet! Study shows that this has a higher success rate when the person is in an uncomfortable or threathening situation." The guy on the video spat out before being paused by Rin's finger. No buddy, that's a bunch of crap. Who would make themselves uncomfortable, just to PROBABLY gain power? Not me. Just then, the boy heard some crawling sounds coming from all around him, it sounded like multiple little things like thousands crawling all towards him. Hearing this, Rin braced himself and hastily inspected the nearby walls- nothing. The heck? What's going on, I know I heard something... Wait what! Suddenly thousands of maggots, worms and centipedes began spewing out of the walls and towards the golden eyed boy.

Rin froze whilst his eyes widened, he didn't expect to see all of the things he feared the most, in such large quantities. They just kept coming, this was it for him, but he had a little hope, that he'd be saved by someone. So the boy closed his eyes and shivered, hoping for a miracle. Almost as if out of a film, the boy began to undergo a transformation. His hands, all the way up to his elbows became enveloped in jet black scales, with sharp spike-like horns piercing their way out of his forearms, like daggers. That wasn't all, his back was littered with at least 50 or so, thin, pointy horns and finally, he grew a large tail that also shared the black scale colorization, topped with a dozen horns near the tip of it. Rin opened his eyes to see the new him, but he had no time to be astounded by his new appearance. Rin looked at the army of nasty insects and as if guided by instinct, shot every last one of his horns toward them. Somehow, he knew how to work this new power of his, which meant he knew there was more to it than just shooting them- his scales began to rattle, sending a signal to his fired off spikes, causing them to all explode shortly after. After the dust cleared, there was no blood, no nothing, this left Rin confused and panicked, because he'd just left a hole in the wall for nothing. What am I, some kind of Porcu-Dragon? But w-wait a minute, were they all just hallucinations? Shoot! That hole isn't though! Rin tried to make way for the door, but every bit of his body felt worn out and numb, most likely due to over-exertion. Using the last bit of strength left, he trudged through the door and made it back outside and immediately slumped down against the building. He felt paralyzed as if he was in a coma, but soon enough it all caught up to the boy, making him fall asleep on the spot.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Everything was dark in an instant, what was happening, that was the question that Fran wanted someone to answer, and then in the distance a lady stood before his eyes, that lady was on... FIRE, this was the accident Fran has made, that he really regret, meanwhile in the real world, Fran just fell down on his knees, shivering because of fear, just then Fran's hand starts to burn, then in an instant flames enveloped his body, "i'm sorry" Fran whispered, slightly distorted because of the flames, after that Fran stood up and ran straight for the girl, meanwhile in that memory Fran was having, he was actually trying to run away from the Lady, but everytime he looks back the Lady was always two or three steps behind him, everything Fran does in that memory, he also does in real life.

The punk girl easily sidestepped Free's attack. It was clear that she was quite accustomed to dealing with people that attacked her out of fear. But upon seeing the impact she was having on the other classmates, her relaxed expression soured. Deciding to go along with Free's request, Natasha nudged her foot under the Rook Crystal and managed to toss it up to her hand. She winced when she caught the crystal, but the moment it made contact with her skin her Fear Aura was completely nullified. Mica could feel the fear leave his body, but he still stayed on the ground and waited for his breathing to return. Scowling, the punk girl put the Rook Crystal back on and headed back to where she was before, leaning against the wall of the school.
"There. You got your dumb demonstration." Natasha growled at Ms. Anne.

"Thanks for the demonstration Natasha." Ms Anne responded seriously pleased she built up the courage to show her powers. Ms Anne made her way over to Abrax. "Sorry about all that stuff you got any plans for your powers." She old Abrax.
"What's wrong with you?" Free asked Natasha pissed of. "I thought I was going to die!" Free shouted "Learn to control your magic!" Free shouted annoyed. "Are you okay Fran?" Free asked his friend.

"Learn to-" Natasha spluttered angrily. She started towards Free, then stopped suddenly.
"Oh, wowee! Just control my magic? I've never thought of doing that before!" The punk girl said sarcastically, lightly smacking herself in the head. "It's like I wear this painful energy-draining crystal for kicks and giggles."
The punk girl scowled at Free before leaning against the wall once again.
"I'm working on it, jackass. That's why I'm at this stupid school." Punk girl said to Free.

Mica watched the whole thing go down, before slowly standing back up. The fact that the punk girl had some sort of energy-draining crystal made her irritable behavior make a bit more sense. The young man looked around the yard, only to find that Rin was no longer here. Where did he go? He had seemed pretty upset... Seeing that Ms. Anne was preoccupied with the strange Egyptian student, he headed back into the building. There was a strange hole that looked like it was only recently made, punched out from the inside. Strange... But Mica's curiosity changed to panic when he found Rin inside, unconscious just below the hole.
"Oh, crap... Rin! Rin!" Mica knelt down and gently began to shake the horned boy. What happened to him? Had he been attacked?

Abrax looked at the teacher. “Yes.” He said quickly and blankly. He walked out to the gathering of the students that had preformed their powers. “I need a volunteer......” he said, looking around at the possible choices. He was tempted to try the punk girl, but her soul might be connected to the aura, which would cause more panic. Hmm, then there was Fran, who he didn’t exactly enjoy, and Free...............................
“Well, who’s going to step up?” Abrax said curiously.

Sudden shakes caused the boy to fade in between reality and the dreamland rather frequently, one moment he was awake and the next he was back out cold. Nonetheless, the boy still tried to talk, well he was actually just unconsciously repeating the last thoughts he had before fainting. "I... I... porcu... gon." His words stopped as if his task was complete, yet he still looked at the floor seemingly lifeless. Until one final shake got him to finally come back to the real world, his eyes continuously blinked, attempting to register his location. Regaining his senses he deduced that the other student next to him was indeed Mica, he silently looked at the boy with a daydream like gaze. "Mica... I think I'm a dragon, but also a porcupine." He shakily rose to his feet, it was clear that his balance wasn't the best yet but he persisted on getting up. "More porcupine than a dragon though... dang." He said through gritted teeth.
"It apparently takes a lot of energy to use my magic, so I can't s..show you!" He unintentionally shouted at the end of his sentence, due to him feeling like he'd faint any moment. He held his head and focused back on the hetero chromatic boy. "I'm fine now, you can continue your training or whatever this was supposed to be." He grunted, in order to hide his true feelings of gratitude. Rin took another look at himself and noticed that his other form's features weren't present and that he only had a horn again. Guess I don't have to use that form all the time then? Strange.

"Bitch" Free muttered under his breath pissed at Natasha. "Okay I'll go." Free told Abrax. Stepping towards me please don't kill me or make me terrified." Free joked to Abrax. Preparing himself for the worst. Miss Anne watched interested but also ready to jump in at any moment to defuse a possible disaster.

Mica looked down, feeling a little better that Rin was actually still alive and coming around. But what he was saying.... Jeez, whatever had punched a hole through the wall must have hit him in the head. The heterochormatic boy closed his eyes and tried to understand what Rin was saying.
"Wait, wait. Hold up." Mica said. "You... you're telling me that you can transform? Like, using your magic?"
Mica looked back at the hole in the wall as he attempted to help Rin stand up.
"Was that you?" Mica asked Rin.

Rin glanced at the hole in the wall Mica referred too, he took a moment to register how that even came to be. Though when he did, he was visibly startled with wide eyes and a short gasp. He hastily looked toward Mica with a panicked expression. "Oh shoot! Don't tell anyone, alright!" He was clearly nervous as he spat out those few words toward the other student.
"Look man I saw some things, I had no choice!" The more he seemed to talk, the more panicked he seemed to become. He was desperately trying to clear his name, as he didn't know what the punishment would be if anyone higher up found out. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down and hopefully answer Mica's first question. "Yeah, I think I can transform, if that's what you wanna call it. Got quills on my back, a whole tail, a few scales and everything, literally a porcupine dragon." He explained.

"Wow, dude..." Mica said, looking from the hole to Rin again. "Well, that's great man! So you, like... unlocked the next level of your magic or something? That's incredible!"
Mica looked genuinely excited about this. Now this was the type of stuff he came to this school for! Learning more about magic, any type of magic. This was finally something interesting that wasn't requiring him to get the snot beaten out of him.
"Look, man, we should probably get back to class. I don't know how long Ms. Anne is going to be preoccupied with the creepy Egyptian kid, but we should probably get back before she notice's we're gone. She already seemed pretty irritated today when we came into the classroom." Mica said to Rin.