• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The most civil of conversations about the anime industries's Best Girls and Best Boys

D

Deleted member 284192

Best girl? Best boy? The two most important questions in modern society. Shall we discuss?

As I have studied this questions and have compiled years of research, I have deducted that the all time best girl is:
Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

For those MHA fans out there, what do you want me to say? It's Mount Lady, no questions asked. Get out of here with your Froppys and your Urachachas (whatever her name is) and your Momos.

As for Naruto, Temari I think? I'll get back to you on that one. Actually no. Naruto's mom is my final answer.

Heck I'll throw in some video game anime characters (is that against the rules?). Haru from Persona 5. Edelgard from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Hapi from the FE3H DLC (been playing lots of FE).

Oh and to throw in a best boy, Brock from Pokemon. The man can make a tasty jelly donut.

Well the ball is in your court, whoever reads this. Oh, and if you don't respond, I will go ahead and assume that you have admitted defeat. sips tea cunningly

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
It's Ochaco Uraraka.
Tsuyu is bestgirl of all anime~ So cute and kind and cool and... I ran out of unique things to put on this list~

Some other bestgirls are: Mina, who's just so fun and spunky, Yaoyorozu with her resourcefulness and elegance (NOT for the fanservice), Nejire, being the energetic and cute ball of energy she is.
Then, a few other anime ones: Rem (Re;Zero) because cute and Crazy but funny Tsu-I mean Tanya Degurechaff, for her confidence.

Non-anime bestgirl is Dorothea Arnault, I mean, pretty songstress who doesn't have a trick that solves everything and is bi~
Others include Mercedes von Martritz, being as kind, graceful and pretty as she is and Elise and Sakura because those two are so cute and kind and I can't even aaaawwWW-

Aanyways... I think I'll talk about bestboys later... this post took a while to type out already.

These are the people I consider to be Best Bois and Best Gurls.

Krillin from Dragon ball Z
hzLQxz0.png

Krillin gets his butt handed to him like groceries on a regular basis, but always tries to help fight along side his friends.

Tooru Oikawa from Haikyuu
CFrqInE.gif

This man is the greatest volleyball player ever and always will be in my opinion!

Yuga Aoyama
9Y90.gif

You can't have a best bio list without mr.twinkly himself.

Gary Oak from Pokémon
BqcuHD4CAAAiO2D.jpg

The guy that is always 10,000 steps ahead of Ashy-boy

Haruko from FLCL
75V.gif

She's the crazy lady that hits people with her vespa and smacks em with her guitar. What's not to like?

CC from code geass
93f.gif

Anyone that likes pizza deserves to be on the list for that alone.

Mt. Lady from My Hero Academia.
MHA-10-Heroes-and-Students-mt.-lady-9.jpg

Not only can this lady trick people into giving her free food ,but she managed to also piss off Midnight. ALso she got Minoru Mineta to clean her house...

Lastly
Scarlet from Space Dandy
f989cf504d3885b2b540df3c95272e75.gif

I always found Space Dandy's interactions with Scarlet to be hilarious. The two are a perfect couple. For that reason I'm giving her the last spot

MarshmallowCloud

Previously PrimarinaHatterne
Well, I’ve recently started watching anime, so right now I’m engrossed in BNHA.

Best Boys:
1.) Shoto Todoroki
2.) Eijiro Kirishima
3.) Denki Kaminari
4.) Shotu Aizawa
5.) Minoru Min- (lol) Izuku Midoriya

Best Girls:
1.) Tsuyu Asui
2.) Momo Yaoyorozu
3.) Mount Lady
4.) Kyoka Jiro
5.) Ochako Uraraka

Best Ships:
1.) TODODEKUUUUU
2.) KIRIBAKUUUUU
3.) Denki Kaminari x Kyoka Jiro
4.) Ojiro x Invisible Girl
5.) MINORU MINETA X MOMO YAOYOROZU (XD no) It’s actually Momo Yaoyorozu x Katsuki Bakugo (I KNOW, BUT HEAR ME OUT. If it happened, the dynamic would be very interesting and I would like it.)

D

Deleted member 284192

I am going to have to shut down this opinion people have that Tsuyu is best girl. I declare myself Anti-frog girls from this point forward. Mount Lady always has been and always will be MHA's best girl.

~Rinko~

I am going to have to shut down this opinion people have that Tsuyu is best girl. I declare myself Anti-frog girls from this point forward. Mount Lady always has been and always will be MHA's best girl.
Honestly, Mount Lady's not had enough screentime for me to care about her. Sure, she'll probably be getting some more soon enough, but still, she's just... there.

D

Deleted member 284192

Yeah, she's probably not my favorite character from the series. I just think she's had some entertaining moments.

She's not my #1 favorite MHA character... Maybe top 20? MHA has a lot of great characters hence my placement for her... Though that being said, a character doesn't need to have a lot of screen time to be an interesting character. What little screen time she gets usually ends up making me chuckle.

~Rinko~

She's not my #1 favorite MHA character... Maybe top 20? MHA has a lot of great characters hence my placement for her... Though that being said, a character doesn't need to have a lot of screen time to be an interesting character. What little screen time she gets usually ends up making me chuckle.
True, screentime isn't everything.
But I fail to see how the little screentime she's had makes so many people like her that much.

~Rinko~

I don’t fail to see it. In the first episode, even, she definitely made a memorable, funny entrance into the series and into our hearts. “Nice to meet your a$$-quaintance!”
...I still don't get it it. Sure it might've been somewhat memorable, but it's not anything standout.
To me, at least, Mount Lady is just a boring minor character who doesn't have any meaningful screentime. She's never stood out to me.

I wanna start off by saying... Izuku's mom Inko Midoriya is awesome!

tenor.gif

dc40c46b21e5ad0533a80dc4d66e05d7db87a09ar1-540-303_hq.gif

097d5ebd6307_cry3smol.gif

Asui and Minoru isn't the worst possible ship there is... One thing I kinda like about it... If anyone can make Minoru a decent human being its Asui.
tenor.gif

I have a hard time seeing these two paired together. Hypothetically... If such a internship would happen... Now I'm imagining Mineta rocking a outfit similar to Best Jeanist... I'm pretty sure that's just a temporary fix. Having someone around to keep Minoru in check would be a neat solution.

Gotta admit... Seeing Minoru get tied up like Katsuki would be hilarious... Though I have a really hard time believing this would happen.