• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Mt. Moon Escape OOC

Is it OK if my OC has a Drifloon? He originated in Hearthome City, so it makes sense, because Floaroma Town (the habitat of Drifloon) is relatively close to Hearthome.

Also, as stated in the bio for Arba, he can only teleport a short distance. I would say this is because his powers are not fully developed yet.

Is it OK if my OC has a Drifloon? He originated in Hearthome City, so it makes sense, because Floaroma Town (the habitat of Drifloon) is relatively close to Hearthome.

Also, as stated in the bio for Arba, he can only teleport a short distance. I would say this is because his powers are not fully developed yet.

Sure, go right on ahead. :3 And thank you for the info, I probably glossed over it.

What season is it going to be?

Uhhh probably Spring. I didn't think about it too much, but it will most likely be Spring or getting closer to Summer.

Thanks! I needed to know for clothing.

Also, glad you didn't see the mess of my unfinished, un-spliler contained bio. It was very long, and it isn't even finished yet, lol. I accidentally pressed post and I removed it soon afterwards, lol.

Thanks! I needed to know for clothing.

Also, glad you didn't see the mess of my unfinished, un-spliler contained bio. It was very long, and it isn't even finished yet, lol. I accidentally pressed post and I removed it soon afterwards, lol.

Hate it when that happens. Especially when I'm making an RP post and my finger slips on the reply button. Xd

Agreed. I am about to post the bio. Most of the Pokemon are not finished, but if I get them on thier own, I figure I'll finish the bios faster, as I'm not trying to figure out what to do first. I definitely won't be shown to be as long, as I have a spoiler for the Pokemon now. I just want to finish my char's starter since that is almost done (just personality is left).

Name: Casey Green
Age (11-14): 13
Sexuality: Straight (like my other characters...)
Personality: Casey is an inquisitive bookworm that constantly wants to get a very close look at Pokemon, even if they're wild. Though she is extremely kind to Pokemon. In stark contrast, she hardly speaks to humans and seems very anxious around them, except her parents. However, around new people, she is extremely timid, stuttering over just about every word. She is smart though, most childhood being spent reading.
Physical Appearance: Casey has black hair that is in a single braid down her back tied off with a blue bow. Her almond-shaped eyes are a chocolatey brown. She stands at 5'4 and has a slender build, being the average weight for her size.
Clothes: She wears a light blue short-sleeved sweater that matches her bow. She then has a silver heat necklace and some bluejeans, her outfit being completed with white tennis shoes. She also has a light grey backpack, filled with her stuff.
Inventory (Just so I can keep track what all of you have): 10 Pokeballs, 1 premier ball, 20 potions, sleeping bag, journal (not a diary!), pencil, Grand Pokemon Field Guide: A Field Guide for ALL Pokemon; by all the professors (In a bookstore near you! For 20,000 P)(is worn put due to how much she's read it), and flashlight (almost out of battery).
Defining Feature: Her need to be perfect in whatever she does and social anxiety.
Weaknesses: Casey is afraid of the dark and stands in place and is silent of it becomes too dark unless she sees a light source, then she walks to it like a Venamoth. She also has social anxiety and has impossible standards for herself.
Strengths: She is very intelligent and is good at think several steps ahead (when her mind is clear).
Pokemon Team:
Species: Vulpix
Name: Blaze
Ability: Flash Fire
Personality (You can include Nature and Characteristics, but make it a tad more detailed than saying one or two words): Blaze is protective of Casey, as her life (from what she remembers) has been centered on keeping the girl safe. However, Blaze has a soft spot for dress up, enjoying bows and other objects. Blaze also acts aggressive towards people and Pokemon she doesn't know, as she wants to keep Casey safe.
Fears: Blaze is deathly afraid of water. She also doesn't like the dark.
Strengths: Blaze is extremely loyal to Casey, and is a competent battler, dispite her trainer not being competent.
Defining Features: She looks mostly like a normal Vulpix, but with blue eyes instead of the usual brown. She also has a blue bow tied to the base of her tails.
Battle Style (What fighting style are they good at? Ranged, melee, status user, mixed?): Ranged/status mix
Moves:
Ember
Energy Ball
Quick Attack
Disable
Tail Whip
Spite
Fire Spin
Hypnosis
History: Blaze was bought from a breeder at a lower price since she was an unexpected part of the litter and didn't have rare qualities people were looking for (shinyness, Drought, and/or Flame Charge). Dispite this fact, Blaze was still expensive, however, Casey's parents decided not to go cheap on two things, school and thier daughter's first Pokemon. Blaze was welcomed to the family and after a year, Casey's mom decided to train Blaze Energy Ball, and teach Casey how to train a Pokemon. Blaze, when Casey started his journey, was her starter as she acted as her protector when Casey was very little.

Species: Pidgy
Name: Pudge
Ability: Big Pecks
Personality (You can include Nature and Characteristics, but make it a tad more detailed than saying one or two words): Pudge acts stupid (there is no better way to describe it) in an attempt to look brave. He wants to be admired due to the fact he was pushed around in his flock back when he was wild. Though he is very affectionate and loves to groom his trainer and other humans and Pokemon.
Weaknesses: Pudge is absolutely foolish. As in, there is nothing he fears, or so he leads you to believe. In reality, he is afraid of absolutely everything, he just pretends to be afraid of nothing so then he can be liked more.
Strengths: He has pretty good eyesight and is willing to do anything for his allies.
Defining Features: His wing tips fade into a darker brown.
Battle Style (What fighting style are they good at? Ranged, melee, status user, mixed?): Melee
Moves:
Tackle
Sand Attack
Gust
Quick Attack
Aerial Ace
History: Pudge was caught on Route One and was Casey's first catch. Before that, he was the flighty bird of the flock, the one that was always scared and was pushed around by the flock because of it.

Species: Nidoran
Name: Lass
Ability: Poison Point
Personality (You can include Nature and Characteristics, but make it a tad more detailed than saying one or two words): Lass is a gentle soul who always wants to help. She is quiet and slightly nervous around new people. Lass is also very affectionate, wanting pets every time she is out of her Pokeball.
Fears: Lass is afraid of being alone and she is very demanding for her pets, as in she will sometimes trip people for pets.
Strengths: She is like a support-Pokemon for Casey.
Defining Features: She is a slightly lighter shade of blue and sometimes walks on two legs instead of four due to the fact she is close to evolving.
Battle Style (What fighting style are they good at? Ranged, melee, status user, mixed?): Melee
Moves:
Growl
Scratch
Tail Whip
Double Kick
Poison Sting
History: Lass was found on Route 22, right outside Viridian City. She seemed not afraid of humans, due to a lot of people feeding the Pokemon out there and hand feeding them when they had the chance. Casey knew having a Nidoran on her team was a very good idea since they could learn Double Kick, and she liked how friendly Lass was, her nuzzling her as she walked around the route.

Species: Pikachu
Name: Volt
Ability: Static
Personality (You can include Nature and Characteristics, but make it a tad more detailed than saying one or two words): Volt is a mischievous little fellow that loves to play (dangerous) pranks on people. He is a bit of a free spirit, being the Pokemon that doesn't listen to his trainer half the time, as he simply doesn't care. He is highly intelligent so he could pull off elaborate "pranks" on travelers through Viridian Forest, one of his favorites being 'decoy Pikachu' (using Double Team to make copies of himself then leading trainers on a wild goose chase). He also hates humans.
Fears: Volt fears responsibility and what it entails. He also doesn't want to be controlled by anyone.
Strengths: He is good at finding golden opportunities, whether it be some hidden tunnel or striking an opponent. He is also pretty good at traps.
Defining Features: His tail tip is black instead of the usual yellow
Battle Style (What fighting style are they good at? Ranged, melee, status user, mixed?): Range/melee/status mix (Jack-of-all-trades, master of none)
Moves:
Nuzzle
Thunder Shock
Quick Attack
Double Team
Electro Ball
Nasty Plot
Play Nice
Charm
Thunder Wave
Electro Web (I can get rid of this move, but he learned it in the wild for his 'pranks')
History: Volt never liked humans. In fact, he despised humans. That is the main reason he started his traps. All the forest keepers knew to watch out for him, as he was one of the most violent of the Pokemon due to his 'pranks', as they called it. One day, Casey came to Viridian Forest and Volt was determined to make her leave back to Viridian City. Then she started hunting him. After a long battle, he was caught, though he doesn't listen to Casey well. Ya know, course he hates being controlled.
History: Casey's family lives in Viridian City and is middle-class. Her mother used to be a trainer then gave up after she met her father. Casey's dad is a businessman and makes all of the family's income. Her family placed school as something to be very important and were very overbearing in that regard, only congratulating her for As. Cs got her grounded. This was implanted by her father and it affected her psyche, giving her social anxiety and making her having impossible expectations for herself. When she became 13, her mom said she should go on a Pokemon journey since most of the other children her age left already and her mom thought it would be good for Casey. Especially since she was most calm around Pokemon. She left with Blaze and caught her other Pokemon, thinking about strategy the whole time, not letting go of her perfectionist ways.

Definitely not complete yet, but want to show what I have so far while I work on the 'mons.

Last edited:
There, now I am done with my character.

Yes, there are a lot of moves for his Pokemon. Most of them were paid to have them learn the TMs, tutor, and event moves, and were bought knowing all the egg moves. Though, these Pokemon will be in conflict trying to survive in this RP. They will likely forget when under lots of prolonged duress.

EDIT: Can I have mammalistic Pokemon (like Glameow, Lucario, and Ninetails) have litters instead of eggs?

Not sure if we are doing this for all mammalian Pokemon, but @Sharksuitguy17's Abra would most likely come from a litter instead of an egg, since the Abra line are mostly based on mammals (fox, goat) and moreso Abra (cat and opossums concerning their sleeping habits and features). Because it is mostly like a mammal, it may have a litter.

Of course, I can do this to compensate.

Pokemon who are in dangerous areas give birth to an egg, which protects the Pokemon inside while also keeping the mother unhindered by the growing fetus within her while keeping her baby growing. However, when they are in a safe environment, mammalian Pokemon may have litters instead of eggs. This will aid in getting their children mature and grow faster, unlike the egg way, but it is safer when it is in an egg. It just won't mature until it hatches.

Breeders often have litters when dealing with mammalian Pokemon. Wild Pokemon are more often going to have eggs if they are not in a safe environment and if they are mammals.

Yes, that is correct. It would also be more dangerous as time goes on and danger lurks around the corner without them realizing it. Litters are usually reserved for "oh it's safe and it's going to be safe for a few years. Let's make live babies", but not many Pokemon have the foresight to do so.

The scientific way on how mammalian Pokemon can either have litters or eggs can be a mixture of adrenaline and stress hormones. These two cause the Pokemon to create a hard outer layer around their baby, which is then created in a short amount of time before being dispensed immediately. The mother can then carry the egg and set it somewhere safe and still be able to defend herself if necessary without causing damage to her young.

Of course, the stress hormones may cause normally 2+ babies in a litter to fuse and form one larger baby, which may hatch sooner when in an egg and are usually battle ready immediately. Having a litter is having babies who can't fend for themselves and have limited to no eyesight.

Alright, nearly done with my character.

I did Drifloon's bio and I am currently thinking about 1 more Pokemon for his team, but I can't seem to think of one.

Should I do an early route bug? Another Sinnoh Pokemon? A Kanto or Sinnoh starter?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Insomnia is a female arcanine.

Name
: Ben (Unknown)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality:Kind and caring to a fault, Ben will try to help every and anyone. He's capable in battle, and is surprisingly intelligent, at least pokemon-wise. He's pretty optimistic and like to crack jokes often.Despite his intelligence, he can be very dense and can't really take a hint unless said aloud. He's clumsy whenever unfocused, which is often. He can be very sarcastic and snarky when in a bad mood, usually because of cold or if he just doesn't like the person. He has a hard time remembering names, so he often nicknames people to remember them.
Physical Appearance: Black hair/ Very dark brown eyes/ Semi-dark skin
Clothes:Ben is a licensed pokemon ranger, as such he wears a blue shirt under his red hoodie, as well and red goggles, a yellow scarf, blue fingerless gloves, and all-terrain ranger shoes, which are pretty worn out. He also carries a styler, specially modifies by Prof.Hastings, and also has a rotom inside. Otherwise, he wears jeans, which he rolls up when in the heat.
Inventory: Some pokeballs, potions, Power items/ and a styler
Defining Feature: Often looks unkempt a dirty, since he cares more about being comfortable than fancy.
Fears: Basically harm befalling people he cares about,
Strengths: Great reflexes and strategic mind.
Weaknesses: He's quick thinking but can't really plan ahead/ Dense
Pokemon Team:
History: Ben was born and raised in the Ferrum region, and had a typical childhood until he met Auro. Having a partner made him aspire to be a pokemon ranger, if only for the cool gadgets. So, he took a few years before going on his journey to study in another region. After a while, he realized that Auro had a passion for battles, and he enjoyed them as well. So, the two eventually started their journey, beginning with Kanto.

For your Pokemon:
Species: Riolu
Name: Auro
Ability: Prankster (Oh the irony)
Personality: As stoic and menacing as a two foot tall furry creature can be. Auro's calm exterior hides his burning passion for battling and growing stronger. While he is protective of Ben, he's reserved and cold to everyone.
Fears: None yet.
Strengths: Flexible, Level-Headed, Loyal
Weaknesses (Cause yes): Prideful, Uncooperative (Prefers to do things on his own), and uncaring for his own safety.
Defining Features: Never expect him to change expression to anything other than annoyance and sarcastic grins. He also looks very close to evolving, with his neck fur thick and messy, and his black markings growing wider. He's been like that for a while, apparently, so Ben isn't sure when he'll evolve, if ever.
Battle Style: Mixed, although he leans a bit more on offense. Auro's contant training got boring after a while, so he would change tactics occasionally to widen his skills.
Moves: Blaze Kick/ Metal Claw/ Vacuum wave/ Quick attack/ Copycat/ Double Team/ Role Play
History:
As a young riolu, he was kept by a trainer who wasn't..... the greatest kind of person.
He pushed his pokemon beyond what they could handle and left them without food for a day when they couldn't comply with his orders. Riolu was the most rebellious one of his team, but also the one with the most potential, so the trainer refused to let him go. Eventually, riolu escaped, and boarded a boat to a new region. The trainer was furious, and tracked the pokemon wherever he went. For years the little pokemon lived in the wild, boarding different boats to different regions to avoid his trainer, until he landed in kanto. While fleeing from a group of raticate, the riolu hurt its leg. It dragged itself behind a house in Old Ferrum town. To his surprise, a 6 year old child and his mother lived in the little house. The boy found the pokemon and was absolutely ecstatic about it. The riolu wasn't. It tried to scare the boy off, but the boy noticed it's injury, and worried. For a couple weeks, the boy visited the pokemon, bringing berries and medicine to help it. Eventually the pokemon grew to enjoy the boy's company, but still planned on leaving as soon as he was healed. After about 2 months, the boy came to the riolu's location to find it gone. The boy searched for it, calling it's name. He found the little pokemon, who was found by his trainer! The trainer called out his pokemon, planning on beating the pokemon to a pulp the bringing it home by force. The boy, terrified about the pokemon's future, yelled at the man, trying to convince him to let riolu go. The man lost his temper, and told his pokemon to attack the boy. Riolu acted without thinking, taking the brunt of the hit, and was knocked out instantly. The man stood, stunned by the rebellious riolus selfless act. He walk to the boy, leaned over, dropped a pokeball, and said "Take good care of him". He then left the two, and the boy never saw him again. The riolu now had a new owner, the boy, named Ben.

Species: Charmander
Name: Fuegar
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Friendly, if a little timid.
Fears: Anything that threatens his tail flame.
Strengths: Offense, heat
Weaknesses: Frightens easily
Defining Features: He's recently been getting braver, and his scales are starting to darken.
Battle Style: Mostly offensive. If in danger, he'll try to cover his escape with smokescreen.
Moves: Ember/ Dragon rage/ Smoke screen/ Bite/Scratch/Growl
History: Fuegar was the starter Ben chose before beginning his journey.

Species: Butterfree
Name: Mary
Ability: Compound eyes
Personality: Mary is friendly with anyone, unless they show any sort of aggression, in which case she'll flee immediately after spreading spores as a defense.
Fears: Any sort of danger
Strengths: Status inflictor/ Aerial/
Weaknesses: Offensively weak/ Timid/
Defining Features: None. She looks like a regular butterfree.
Battle Style: Prefers to inflict statuses and keep a distance
Moves: String Shot/ Harden/ Stun spore/ Sleep powder/ Poison powder/ Confusion/ Pollen Puff.
History: While travelling through viridian forest, Ben realized he had a passenger in his backpack. Turns out, a caterpie had crawled in and eaten his food, only leaving a part of his sandwich. The caterpie was terrified, but calmed once Ben gave her the rest of his food, although it was only because she already ate most of it. She allowed herself to be caught afterwards.

Species: Pidgey
Name: Firsto
Ability: Keen eye
Personality : Quite calm. Often is seen perched on Ben's head a preening the mess his hair has become.
Weaknesses: Rarely takes action unless prompted.
Strengths: Obedient and quick.
Defining Features:Crest feathers has been growing on his forehead for a while now.
Battle Style: Swift attacks to chip away at enemies while keeping an aerial advantage.
Moves: Sand Attack/Gust/Quick Attack/Tackle/Steel wing
History: The first pokemon Ben caught, the first battle he had in kanto, as well as the first battle Fuegar had. The whole load of firsts made his name a no-brainer.

I might have to change more things but I need to sleep soooo....

Insomnia is a female arcanine.

Name
: Ben (Unknown)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality:Kind and caring to a fault, Ben will try to help every and anyone. He's capable in battle, and is surprisingly intelligent, at least pokemon-wise. He's pretty optimistic and like to crack jokes often.Despite his intelligence, he can be very dense and can't really take a hint unless said aloud. He's clumsy whenever unfocused, which is often. He can be very sarcastic and snarky when in a bad mood, usually because of cold or if he just doesn't like the person. He has a hard time remembering names, so he often nicknames people to remember them.
Physical Appearance: Black hair/ Very dark brown eyes/ Semi-dark skin
Clothes:Ben is a licensed pokemon ranger, as such he wears a blue shirt under his red hoodie, as well and red goggles, a yellow scarf, blue fingerless gloves, and all-terrain ranger shoes, which are pretty worn out. He also carries a styler, specially modifies by Prof.Hastings, and also has a rotom inside. Otherwise, he wears jeans, which he rolls up when in the heat.
Inventory: Some pokeballs, potions, Power items/ and a styler
Defining Feature: Often looks unkempt a dirty, since he cares more about being comfortable than fancy.
Fears: Basically harm befalling people he cares about,
Strengths: Great reflexes and strategic mind.
Weaknesses: He's quick thinking but can't really plan ahead/ Dense
Pokemon Team:
History: Ben was born and raised in the Ferrum region, and had a typical childhood until he met Auro. Having a partner made him aspire to be a pokemon ranger, if only for the cool gadgets. So, he took a few years before going on his journey to study in another region. After a while, he realized that Auro had a passion for battles, and he enjoyed them as well. So, the two eventually started their journey, beginning with Kanto.

For your Pokemon:
Species: Riolu
Name: Auro
Ability: Prankster (Oh the irony)
Personality: As stoic and menacing as a two foot tall furry creature can be. Auro's calm exterior hides his burning passion for battling and growing stronger. While he is protective of Ben, he's reserved and cold to everyone.
Fears: None yet.
Strengths: Flexible, Level-Headed, Loyal
Weaknesses (Cause yes): Prideful, Uncooperative (Prefers to do things on his own), and uncaring for his own safety.
Defining Features: Never expect him to change expression to anything other than annoyance and sarcastic grins. He also looks very close to evolving, with his neck fur thick and messy, and his black markings growing wider. He's been like that for a while, apparently, so Ben isn't sure when he'll evolve, if ever.
Battle Style: Mixed, although he leans a bit more on offense. Auro's contant training got boring after a while, so he would change tactics occasionally to widen his skills.
Moves: Blaze Kick/ Metal Claw/ Vacuum wave/ Quick attack/ Copycat/ Double Team/ Role Play
History:
As a young riolu, he was kept by a trainer who wasn't..... the greatest kind of person.
He pushed his pokemon beyond what they could handle and left them without food for a day when they couldn't comply with his orders. Riolu was the most rebellious one of his team, but also the one with the most potential, so the trainer refused to let him go. Eventually, riolu escaped, and boarded a boat to a new region. The trainer was furious, and tracked the pokemon wherever he went. For years the little pokemon lived in the wild, boarding different boats to different regions to avoid his trainer, until he landed in kanto. While fleeing from a group of raticate, the riolu hurt its leg. It dragged itself behind a house in Old Ferrum town. To his surprise, a 6 year old child and his mother lived in the little house. The boy found the pokemon and was absolutely ecstatic about it. The riolu wasn't. It tried to scare the boy off, but the boy noticed it's injury, and worried. For a couple weeks, the boy visited the pokemon, bringing berries and medicine to help it. Eventually the pokemon grew to enjoy the boy's company, but still planned on leaving as soon as he was healed. After about 2 months, the boy came to the riolu's location to find it gone. The boy searched for it, calling it's name. He found the little pokemon, who was found by his trainer! The trainer called out his pokemon, planning on beating the pokemon to a pulp the bringing it home by force. The boy, terrified about the pokemon's future, yelled at the man, trying to convince him to let riolu go. The man lost his temper, and told his pokemon to attack the boy. Riolu acted without thinking, taking the brunt of the hit, and was knocked out instantly. The man stood, stunned by the rebellious riolus selfless act. He walk to the boy, leaned over, dropped a pokeball, and said "Take good care of him". He then left the two, and the boy never saw him again. The riolu now had a new owner, the boy, named Ben.

Species: Charmander
Name: Fuegar
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Friendly, if a little timid.
Fears: Anything that threatens his tail flame.
Strengths: Offense, heat
Weaknesses: Frightens easily
Defining Features: He's recently been getting braver, and his scales are starting to darken.
Battle Style: Mostly offensive. If in danger, he'll try to cover his escape with smokescreen.
Moves: Ember/ Dragon rage/ Smoke screen/ Bite/Scratch/Growl
History: Fuegar was the starter Ben chose before beginning his journey.

Species: Butterfree
Name: Mary
Ability: Compound eyes
Personality: Mary is friendly with anyone, unless they show any sort of aggression, in which case she'll flee immediately after spreading spores as a defense.
Fears: Any sort of danger
Strengths: Status inflictor/ Aerial/
Weaknesses: Offensively weak/ Timid/
Defining Features: None. She looks like a regular butterfree.
Battle Style: Prefers to inflict statuses and keep a distance
Moves: String Shot/ Harden/ Stun spore/ Sleep powder/ Poison powder/ Confusion/ Pollen Puff.
History: While travelling through viridian forest, Ben realized he had a passenger in his backpack. Turns out, a caterpie had crawled in and eaten his food, only leaving a part of his sandwich. The caterpie was terrified, but calmed once Ben gave her the rest of his food, although it was only because she already ate most of it. She allowed herself to be caught afterwards.

Species: Pidgey
Name: Firsto
Ability: Keen eye
Personality : Quite calm. Often is seen perched on Ben's head a preening the mess his hair has become.
Weaknesses: Rarely takes action unless prompted.
Strengths: Obedient and quick.
Defining Features:Crest feathers has been growing on his forehead for a while now.
Battle Style: Swift attacks to chip away at enemies while keeping an aerial advantage.
Moves: Sand Attack/Gust/Quick Attack/Tackle/Steel wing
History: The first pokemon Ben caught, the first battle he had in kanto, as well as the first battle Fuegar had. The whole load of firsts made his name a no-brainer.

I might have to change more things but I need to sleep soooo....

Niiice, accepted :3
Name: Ren Aleivia
Sexuality: Striaght
Personality: Ren is a calm and carefree individual. Having being raised well by an average family, he is content with a relatively mellow lifestyle, and does not actively seek out adventure. This softened lifestyle choice has caused him to develop a highly analytical mind, having more time to read, study and think. The carefree nature of himself might be a hindrance, though, as he is quick to decline activities he deems to be too energy consuming. He likes reading and relaxing at home.
Physical Appearance: Ren is fair skinned, relatively thin and somewhat short, sporting slightly messy black hair. He almost always wears a grey overcoat over a plain, white shirt, paired with open fingered gloves and his signature white scarf, as well as a small grey bag with a picture of a Pokeball on it. His most defining trait, however, are his eyes, which are two different colours due to a birth defect called heterochromia iridis. His face usually has a smile that could be interpreted as warm and friendly or psychopathic.
Inventory: 5 Potions, 5 Pokeballs, 2 apples, a torch, 2 batteries, a sleeping bag and a pack of candy.
Defining Feature: As aforementioned, his most defining features are his eyes, which are two different colours due to a birth defect called heterochromia iridis.
Fears: The dark. Ren is extremely afraid of the dark, to the point of almost fainting, which is why he always brings a flashlight everywhere. He also has a more mild phobia of ghosts.
Strengths: An excellent level of intelligence and obliviousness that allows him to be more optimistic. He is also careful, and while that may be a hindrance, it is helpful a lot of the time.
Pokemon at home: A Jigglypuff belonging to his mother.
Pokemon Team:
Species: Abra
Name: Arba
Ability: Magic Guard (prevents non-direct damage)
Personality: Arba is aloof and extremely timid, preferring to avoid social contact and, if needed, battle from afar. He is quick to flee, but is affectionate to his Trainer.
Fears: Almost everything except anyone or anything he knows. Arba is extremely timid.
Strengths: Naturally, being in the Alakazam evolutionary line, he has about the same IQ as a 9 year old human. Arba also is very fast, possibly because of his tendancy to flee.
Battle Style: Like any Abra, Arba's battle style is to cripple the opponent with status moves, and then attack with strong Special moves from afar.
Moves:
Teleport - Arba teleports a short distance away from the opponent. Useful for a quick flee.
Confusion - Arba releases a weak telekinetic force that targets the mind and may cause confusion.
Confuse Ray - Arba generates an odd, flashy set of balls from his head and fires the balls at his opponent, causing confusion.
Hypnosis - Arba's eyes flash a deep magenta, releasing a hypnotic suggestion that sends the target into a deep sleep.
Growl - Arba growls in an endearing way, reducing the target's Attack stat.
Guard Split - Arba uses psychic power to average out his and the target's Defense and Special Defense stats.
History: This particular Abra was hatched straight from an egg, an egg given to Ren by his father, who had a top tier Alakazam. Not even his dad knows where the egg came from, he found it under a bridge. It was a challenge training Arba, for he was scared of almost everything, but eventually, he became fit for battling.
Species: Drifloon
Name: Floon
Ability: Aftermath (the foe who deals the finishing blow loses a quarter of their health).
Personality: Floon is a distant individual, always zoning out at one point or another. He tends to lose focus extremely quickly, especially during arduous or mundane tasks. He seems relatively compliant to sit around and do nothing but float all day. While battling, it is not uncommon to see him completely refuse to move and/or attack, and while a good Will-o-Wisp or Hypnosis is usually enough to put wild Pokemon off, it's a different story during battles.
Fears: Floon, not unlike Ren, is not fond of the dark, and is even more jittery around Dark types. While facing a Dark type, he tends to ignore Ren and use Minimize multiple times in a row until one can barely see him.
Strengths: Floon excels against Fighting types, being immune and super effective against them. Being full of air, he can take a surprising amount of hits before he falls.
Defining Features: Floon's most noticeable difference is that he has circles instead of hearts on the tips of his feelers. Fantina, the Gym leader of Ren's hometown, was always fascinated by this.
Battle Style: Floon tends to use a status move or two to shut down its opponent, and then it uses a boosted Hex. He can also employ the Minimize strategy; use Minimize multiple times to make Floon close to impossible to hit.
Moves:
Minimize: Floon compresses its body by letting out some air. It makes him less likely to be hit by an attack, but more likely to succumb to them.
Stockpile: Floon takes in air which raises its Defense and Special Defense. The stockpile can be used 3 times before Floon cannot take in any more air.
Spit Up: Floon spits up all the stockpiled energy it has gathered to deal damage. The more times Stockpile has been used, the more damage this move does.
Swallow: Floon swallows all the stockpiled energy it has gathered to heal damage. The more times Stockpile has been used, the more damage this move heals.
Hypnosis: Floon's eyes glow a deep magenta, releasing a hypnotic suggestion that puts the target into a deep sleep.
Will-o-Wisp: Floon releases cursed embers from its soul. It burns the target if it makes contact.
Hex: Floon summons cursed energy from its soul, dealing damage to the target. If the target is affected by a status condition, this attack does double the damage.
History: Floon was a normal Drifloon, floating around with a group of other Drifloons while picking up random kids and taking them to the middle of Eterna Forest, feeding on their fear before returning them to their mortified parents and having a good laugh. One day he was abruptly challenged by a young boy with an Abra by his side. After being defeated and captured, he soon began to feel happier around Ren and Arba, eventually letting Ren give him commands in battle.
History: Ren was born in Hearthome City in Sinnoh, from an average family with an average pay. His father was a doctor and his mother was a chef. His father was actually part psychic, but, not unlike Ren, he did not possess any psychic powers. Still, that did not stop him from being an excellent Psychic type Trainer, as his psychic status allowed him to train some more advanced Psychic Pokemon. Ren wished to follow in his father's footsteps, hence his first Pokemon being Abra.

-------------------------

Oops, I clicked send way too early. Sorry!

Obviously this isn't finished yet, I'll be editing it now.

Is it done yet? Because accepted. XD

Name: (Youngster) Moe (Moey)
Age (11-14): 14
Sexuality: Straight/ NA
Personality: Energetic, enthusiastic, cool, stubborn, thinks he's 'it' believing he's tough when he's not.
Physical Appearance: A short figure with dark blonde hair. His face is covered with freckles. Not much to look at. His arms are fairly muscular, but apart from that it looks like a good rock could crush him.
Clothes: His head is covered with a backwards baseball cap. He wears a plain short t-shirt coloured green and shorts coloured dark yellow because they are 'easy to wear'. Wears running trainers/sneakers.
Inventory: Several potions, super potions, paralyse-heals and antidotes, a worn down bike voucher for the bike shop in Cerulean city, Food for the Pokemon, little bits and bobs, most notably though in his bag are around 20-40 Poke balls with great balls also hidden.
Defining Feature: Backwards cap, the comfy, easy to wear shorts, the attitude he has about his Rattata.
Fears: Never completing the Pokémon League, letting his parents down, dooming the family to eternal suffering as his father specifically never officially got a badge.
Strengths: His energy, his enthusiasm, training Pokémon considered to be weaker and found on earlier routes e.g. Rattata, Pidgey, Spearow, Mankey, Nidoran, Jigglypuff, Belsprout, Oddish, Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Pikachu.
Pokemon Team:
-Rattata (about to evolve into a Raticate)
-Spearow (a replacement for his Pidgeotto which was removed early on due to injury)
-Mankey
-Nidorino
-Geodude (Specifically, a shiny female one, which he finds after doing a catching fest at the start of Mt. Moon before the rocks collapsed and blocked the exit)
-Beedrill

He has other pokemon but he's sent them back to his family and Professor Oak to look after. He might also catch a Zubat and a Sandshrew in Mt. Moon.

History: Moe is the son of the famous youngster Joey from Johto whose Rattata was said to be in 'the top percentage of Rattata'. Joey mixed and mingled with various youngster clubs and gangs and found himself in Kanto after failing the Pokémon League Challenge. In each of his battles, he was unable to collect a single gym badge legitimately. He was ridiculed and so fled to Kanto. He met a much stronger female trainer and married her and had Moe. Moe's mother was actually successful in getting gym badges but quit after a while. Moe is one of many brothers the couple had, each one failed harder than the next. Moe hasn't seen his brothers in a long time. They all went to different regions. Moe became the classic youngster trainer and mixed with some novice trainers for a while. He raised a number of Pokémon in his lifetime and has only recently managed to do something which only his mother managed to do: get a single gym badge. That's right. He managed to beat Brock with only a handful of Pokémon. Throughout his short lifetime as a trainer, he has held on to his Rattata, said to have been bred from the litter of Joey's Rattata, but that in actual reality is a lie and was randomly caught on one of the first routes. Moe tries to keep his team male exclusive, as he consider he and his team of Pokémon a squad 'of bros'. Despite this, one of the first things he did in Mt. Moon was to catch a female Geodude. The Geodude was a shiny and gave him a look to suggest it wanted to be part of Moe's team. Moe believed it to be a male when he saw it and so gave the Geodude a pair of 'cool sunglasses' to put over its eyes initiating it as 'one of the bros'. Moe will soon be informed that it is a female. He has been training for a long time in Mt. Moon so he can beat Misty.

I will add Pokémon bios later.

I'm excited to see those Pokemon bios. XD

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Here, I will post my updated character bio together with the Pokémon bios for my personal benefit:

Personality: Energetic, enthusiastic, cool, stubborn, thinks he's 'it' believing he's tough when he's not.
Physical Appearance: A short figure with dark blonde hair. His face is covered with freckles. Not much to look at. His arms are fairly muscular, but apart from that it looks like a good rock could crush him.
Clothes: His head is covered with a backwards baseball cap. He wears a plain short t-shirt coloured green and shorts coloured dark yellow because they are 'easy to wear'. Wears running trainers/sneakers.
Inventory: Several potions, super potions, paralyse-heals and antidotes, a worn down bike voucher for the bike shop in Cerulean city, Food for the Pokemon, little bits and bobs, most notably though in his bag are around 20-40 Poke balls with great balls also hidden.
Defining Feature: Backwards cap, the comfy, easy to wear shorts, the attitude he has about his Rattata.
Fears: Never completing the Pokémon League, letting his parents down, dooming the family to eternal suffering as his father specifically never officially got a badge.
Strengths: His energy, his enthusiasm, training Pokémon considered to be weaker and found on earlier routes e.g. Rattata, Pidgey, Spearow, Mankey, Nidoran, Jigglypuff, Belsprout, Oddish, Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Pikachu.
Pokemon Team:
-Spearow (a replacement for his Pidgeotto which was removed early on due to injury)
-Mankey
-Nidorino
-Geodude (Specifically, a shiny female one, which he finds after doing a catching fest at the start of Mt. Moon before the rocks collapsed and blocked the exit)
-Beedrill

He has other pokemon but he's sent them back to his family and Professor Oak to look after. He might also catch a Zubat and a Sandshrew in Mt. Moon.

History: Moe is the son of the famous youngster Joey from Johto whose Rattata was said to be in 'the top percentage of Rattata'. Joey mixed and mingled with various youngster clubs and gangs and found himself in Kanto after failing the Pokémon League Challenge. In each of his battles, he was unable to collect a single gym badge legitimately. He was ridiculed and so fled to Kanto. He met a much stronger female trainer and married her and had Moe. Moe's mother was actually successful in getting gym badges but quit after a while. Moe is one of many brothers the couple had, each one failed harder than the next. Moe hasn't seen his brothers in a long time. They all went to different regions. Moe became the classic youngster trainer and mixed with some novice trainers for a while. He raised a number of Pokémon in his lifetime and has only recently managed to do something which only his mother managed to do: get a single gym badge. That's right. He managed to beat Brock with only a handful of Pokémon. Throughout his short lifetime as a trainer, he has held on to his Rattata, said to have been bred from the litter of Joey's Rattata, but that in actual reality is a lie and was randomly caught on one of the first routes. Moe tries to keep his team male exclusive, as he consider he and his team of Pokémon a squad 'of bros'. Despite this, one of the first things he did in Mt. Moon was to catch a female Geodude. The Geodude was a shiny and gave him a look to suggest it wanted to be part of Moe's team. Moe believed it to be a male when he saw it and so gave the Geodude a pair of 'cool sunglasses' to put over its eyes initiating it as 'one of the bros'. Moe will soon be informed that it is a female. He has been training for a long time in Mt. Moon so he can beat Misty.
Pokémon Bios:
Species: Rattata
Ability:
Hustle
Personality:
He's very similar to Moe himself. Very cool, calm, laid back and collective, but he panics if he is preforming in an unexpectedly bad way.
Fears:
Being replaced by another Pokémon as Moe's ace, Moe not liking him when he finally evolves, losing a battle.
Strengths:
He's quick and packs a punch when you'd least expect it, extremely loyal to Moe.
Defining Features:
His purple pallet is starting to fade away to a grey or brown colour and he has sprouted unusually long hairs around his body. He is extremely close to evolving.
Battle Style:
He normally uses all physical attacking moves except when he really needs to use other kinds of moves. An all out attacker.
Moves:
(I'm assuming more than 4 moves since its like the anime) Tackle, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Bite, Assurance, Hyper Fang, Pursuit
History:
Moe's first Pokémon, said to have been raised from the egg of his father's Rattata. This fact is disputed, but despite this Moe made him his ace and has used him in every battle to date, including his fabled win against Brock.​
Species: Spearow
Ability: Sniper
Personality: He's definitely one of the most deviant Pokémon on Moe's team, often flying away when the trainer needs him. For a short amount of time, the two had a rivalry where he would not listen to Moe's commands. However, Spearow has warmed to him.
Fears: That Moe will be too controlling of him but also that he'll just free the Spearow and give him to some poacher.
Strengths: He's pretty fast, a good flyer and attacker.
Defining Features: Multiple scars line this Pokémon's body. Apart from that, he's a normal Spearow.
Battle Style: Tries to daze the opponent by flying around them then diving down and attacking close.
Moves: Peck, Leer, Pursuit, Fury Attack, Aerial Ace, Mirror Move.
History: For a short while, Moe had a Pidgeotto instead of this Pokémon. He caught it as a Pidgey and was his first Pokémon caught. It was very loyal and for an intense time trained with Moe and his Rattata. He ultimately involved and was used in Moe's battle with Brock. However, he was wounded and could not fly and so was sent to the Professor to be cared for. Moe replaced him with a recently caught Spearow.​
Species: Mankey
Ability: Anger Point
Personality: Energetic, young for his age, get angry quite easily, extremely protective of Moe.
Fears: Losing, Flying Type Pokémon, Specially built Pokémon, the Sea
Strengths: Physical fighting, proving he's strong, confidence.
Defining Features: Scars, Blood, Bruises everywhere, sometimes wears shades.
Battle Style: He's an all-out attacker that likes to get up close and personal. Sometimes he'll use his strength to wear his opponents down by lifting rocks.
Moves: Leer, Scratch, Focus Energy, Taunt, Karate Chop, Fury Swipes, Low Kick
History: He's a warrior Pokémon from a clan of Mankey led by a Primeape who sent a tribe to the outskirts of Pewter City and Viridian City to colonise. There, Moe found him and caught him, believing he could be a key asset against beating Brock. In fact, he was! Moe could not have beaten Brock if Mankey had not been there to wear his Onix down.​
Species: Nidorino
Ability: Rivalry
Personality: Whilst laid back, he can also become extremely territorial and angry when he comes across an opponent of the same gender who are going after the ladies. He considers himself to be a Pokémon for the ladies and will often go after female Pokémon even it means getting beaten. If he needs to, he can become quite sadistic.
Fears: Not finding a mate, not evolving into something superior.
Strengths: Wearing his opponents down, Being loyal and persisting to one female Pokémon.
Defining Features: He has extra spines on his back and sometimes is seen wearing shades.
Battle Style: He likes to poison his enemies and wear them down sadistically.
Moves: Peck, Focus Energy, Poison Sting, Toxic, Horn Attack, Fury Attack, Double Kick, Poison Jab (Learnt early)
History: Nidorino quickly became a core member of the time when Moe caught him as a Nidoran. He grew him fast and fainted in the Brock gym battle but only after putting up a fight after evolving. He has stuck to Moe's team in the hope of finding a female Pokémon to mate.​
Species: Beedrill
Ability: Swarm
Personality: Tough, Quick in making decisions, Edgy, angry.
Fears: Other people/Pokemon will fear him
Strengths: Fast, poisonous and defensive of Moe, though he sometimes ends up hurting him.
Defining Features: Multiple wounds from when he was a Kakuna.
Battle Style: Very similar to Nidorino's style.
Moves: Harden, Poison Sting, String Shot, Bug Bite, Twineedle, Fury Attack, Rage, Pursuit, Venoshock
History: He was caught in Viridian Forest early on as a Weedle and evolved quickly into a Kakuna in protecting Moe from a vicious hive of bugs. Moe and the Weedle/Kakuna were frequently made fun of by passing trainers. They were both told they were weak and Moe was told specifically to get rid of the Pokémon. In Brock's gym, it did badly and was knocked out fairly easily. It was bullied all its life and feared it would never resolve. However, one day, it evolved into a Beedrill as a result of hard training in Brock's gym. It now tries to protect Moe and fears he may damage him in the process through his rage spurts of anger. He fears other people will actually look down on him more because he is now uncontrollable.​
Species: Geodude
Ability: Sturdy
Personality: Strong, Independent though comes back to care for the rest of the Pokémon, cool.
Fears: That she will be abused by her trainer and the others.
Strengths: Her power, caring and maternal instinct at heart, yet strong.
Defining Features: She is a shiny, meaning she is golden, wears sunglasses.
Battle Style: A powerhouse and defensive tank when necessary, uses setup moves to gain and edge and trap moves.
Moves: Tackle, Defence Curl, Sand Attack, Rock Throw, Stealth Rock, Rock Tomb (Taught via Brock's TM)
History: As Moe entered Mt. Moon he entered a catching spree, trying to catch as many new Pokémon to him as he could. He failed in catching many but sighted amongst the Geodude a shiny one. He caught it and acted as if Geodude was one of the bros, giving her sunglasses but Geodude tried to reassert she wasn't a guy and got frustrated.​

Here, I will post my updated character bio together with the Pokémon bios for my personal benefit:

Pokemon Team:
-Mankey
-Nidorino
-Beedrill

Pokémon Bios:

Species: Rattata
Ability: Hustle
Personality: He's very similar to Moe himself. Very cool, calm, laid back and collective, but he panics if he is preforming in an unexpectedly bad way.
Fears: Being replaced by another Pokémon as Moe's ace, Moe not liking him when he finally evolves, losing a battle.
Strengths: He's quick and packs a punch when you'd least expect it, extremely loyal to Moe.
Defining Features: His purple pallet is starting to fade away to a grey or brown colour and he has sprouted unusually long hairs around his body. He is extremely close to evolving.
Battle Style: He normally uses all physical attacking moves except when he really needs to use other kinds of moves. An all out attacker.
Moves: (I'm assuming more than 4 moves since its like the anime) Tackle, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Bite, Assurance, Hyper Fang, Pursuit
History: Moe's first Pokémon, said to have been raised from the egg of his father's Rattata. This fact is disputed, but despite this Moe made him his ace and has used him in every battle to date, including his fabled win against Brock.

Species: Spearow
Ability: Sniper
Personality: He's definitely one of the most deviant Pokémon on Moe's team, often flying away when the trainer needs him. For a short amount of time, the two had a rivalry where he would not listen to Moe's commands. However, Spearow has warmed to him.
Fears: That Moe will be too controlling of him but also that he'll just free the Spearow and give him to some poacher.
Strengths: He's pretty fast, a good flyer and attacker.
Defining Features: Multiple scars line this Pokémon's body. Apart from that, he's a normal Spearow.
Battle Style: Tries to daze the opponent by flying around them then diving down and attacking close.
Moves: Peck, Leer, Pursuit, Fury Attack, Aerial Ace, Mirror Move.
History: For a short while, Moe had a Pidgeotto instead of this Pokémon. He caught it as a Pidgey and was his first Pokémon caught. It was very loyal and for an intense time trained with Moe and his Rattata. He ultimately involved and was used in Moe's battle with Brock. However, he was wounded and could not fly and so was sent to the Professor to be cared for. Moe replaced him with a recently caught Spearow.

Species: Mankey
Ability: Anger Point
Personality: Energetic, young for his age, get angry quite easily, extremely protective of Moe.
Fears: Losing, Flying Type Pokémon, Specially built Pokémon, the Sea
Strengths: Physical fighting, proving he's strong, confidence.
Defining Features: Scars, Blood, Bruises everywhere, sometimes wears shades.
Battle Style: He's an all-out attacker that likes to get up close and personal. Sometimes he'll use his strength to wear his opponents down by lifting rocks.
Moves: Leer, Scratch, Focus Energy, Taunt, Karate Chop, Fury Swipes, Low Kick
History: He's a warrior Pokémon from a clan of Mankey led by a Primeape who sent a tribe to the outskirts of Pewter City and Viridian City to colonise. There, Moe found him and caught him, believing he could be a key asset against beating Brock. In fact, he was! Moe could not have beaten Brock if Mankey had not been there to wear his Onix down.

Species: Nidorino
Ability: Rivalry
Personality: Whilst laid back, he can also become extremely territorial and angry when he comes across an opponent of the same gender who are going after the ladies. He considers himself to be a Pokémon for the ladies and will often go after female Pokémon even it means getting beaten. If he needs to, he can become quite sadistic.
Fears: Not finding a mate, not evolving into something superior.
Strengths: Wearing his opponents down, Being loyal and persisting to one female Pokémon.
Defining Features: He has extra spines on his back and sometimes is seen wearing shades.
Battle Style: He likes to poison his enemies and wear them down sadistically.
Moves: Peck, Focus Energy, Poison Sting, Toxic, Horn Attack, Fury Attack, Double Kick, Poison Jab (Learnt early)
History: Nidorino quickly became a core member of the time when Moe caught him as a Nidoran. He grew him fast and fainted in the Brock gym battle but only after putting up a fight after evolving. He has stuck to Moe's team in the hope of finding a female Pokémon to mate.

Species: Beedrill
Ability: Swarm
Personality: Tough, Quick in making decisions, Edgy, angry.
Fears: Other people/Pokemon will fear him
Strengths: Fast, poisonous and defensive of Moe, though he sometimes ends up hurting him.
Defining Features: Multiple wounds from when he was a Kakuna.
Battle Style: Very similar to Nidorino's style.
Moves: Harden, Poison Sting, String Shot, Bug Bite, Twineedle, Fury Attack, Rage, Pursuit, Venoshock
History: He was caught in Viridian Forest early on as a Weedle and evolved quickly into a Kakuna in protecting Moe from a vicious hive of bugs. Moe and the Weedle/Kakuna were frequently made fun of by passing trainers. They were both told they were weak and Moe was told specifically to get rid of the Pokémon. In Brock's gym, it did badly and was knocked out fairly easily. It was bullied all its life and feared it would never resolve. However, one day, it evolved into a Beedrill as a result of hard training in Brock's gym. It now tries to protect Moe and fears he may damage him in the process through his rage spurts of anger. He fears other people will actually look down on him more because he is now uncontrollable.

Species: Geodude
Ability: Sturdy
Personality: Strong, Independent though comes back to care for the rest of the Pokémon, cool.
Fears: That she will be abused by her trainer and the others.
Strengths: Her power, caring and maternal instinct at heart, yet strong.
Defining Features: She is a shiny, meaning she is golden, wears sunglasses.
Battle Style: A powerhouse and defensive tank when necessary, uses setup moves to gain and edge and trap moves.
Moves: Tackle, Defence Curl, Sand Attack, Rock Throw, Stealth Rock, Rock Tomb (Taught via Brock's TM)
History: As Moe entered Mt. Moon he entered a catching spree, trying to catch as many new Pokémon to him as he could. He failed in catching many but sighted amongst the Geodude a shiny one. He caught it and acted as if Geodude was one of the bros, giving her sunglasses but Geodude tried to reassert she wasn't a guy and got frustrated.

AAAAND accepted :3

Name: Casey Green
Age (11-14): 13
Sexuality: Straight (like my other characters...)
Personality: Casey is an inquisitive bookworm that constantly wants to get a very close look at Pokemon, even if they're wild. Though she is extremely kind to Pokemon. In stark contrast, she hardly speaks to humans and seems very anxious around them, except her parents. However, around new people, she is extremely timid, stuttering over just about every word. She is smart though, most childhood being spent reading.
Physical Appearance: Casey has black hair that is in a single braid down her back tied off with a blue bow. Her almond-shaped eyes are a chocolatey brown. She stands at 5'4 and has a slender build, being the average weight for her size.
Clothes: She wears a light blue short-sleeved sweater that matches her bow. She then has a silver heat necklace and some bluejeans, her outfit being completed with white tennis shoes. She also has a light grey backpack, filled with her stuff.
Inventory (Just so I can keep track what all of you have): 10 Pokeballs, 1 premier ball, 20 potions, sleeping bag, journal (not a diary!), pencil, Grand Pokemon Field Guide: A Field Guide for ALL Pokemon; by all the professors (In a bookstore near you! For 20,000 P)(is worn put due to how much she's read it), and flashlight (almost out of battery).
Defining Feature: Her need to be perfect in whatever she does and social anxiety.
Weaknesses: Casey is afraid of the dark and stands in place and is silent of it becomes too dark unless she sees a light source, then she walks to it like a Venamoth. She also has social anxiety and has impossible standards for herself.
Strengths: She is very intelligent and is good at think several steps ahead (when her mind is clear).
Pokemon Team:
Species: Vulpix
Name: Blaze
Ability: Flash Fire
Personality (You can include Nature and Characteristics, but make it a tad more detailed than saying one or two words): Blaze is protective of Casey, as her life (from what she remembers) has been centered on keeping the girl safe. However, Blaze has a soft spot for dress up, enjoying bows and other objects. Blaze also acts aggressive towards people and Pokemon she doesn't know, as she wants to keep Casey safe.
Fears: Blaze is deathly afraid of water. She also doesn't like the dark.
Strengths: Blaze is extremely loyal to Casey, and is a competent battler, dispite her trainer not being competent.
Defining Features: She looks mostly like a normal Vulpix, but with blue eyes instead of the usual brown. She also has a blue bow tied to the base of her tails.
Battle Style (What fighting style are they good at? Ranged, melee, status user, mixed?): Ranged/status mix
Moves:
Ember
Energy Ball
Quick Attack
Disable
Tail Whip
Spite
Fire Spin
Hypnosis
History: Blaze was bought from a breeder at a lower price since she was an unexpected part of the litter and didn't have rare qualities people were looking for (shinyness, Drought, and/or Flame Charge). Dispite this fact, Blaze was still expensive, however, Casey's parents decided not to go cheap on two things, school and thier daughter's first Pokemon. Blaze was welcomed to the family and after a year, Casey's mom decided to train Blaze Energy Ball, and teach Casey how to train a Pokemon. Blaze, when Casey started his journey, was her starter as she acted as her protector when Casey was very little.

Species: Pidgy
Name: Pudge
Ability: Big Pecks
Personality (You can include Nature and Characteristics, but make it a tad more detailed than saying one or two words): Pudge acts stupid (there is no better way to describe it) in an attempt to look brave. He wants to be admired due to the fact he was pushed around in his flock back when he was wild. Though he is very affectionate and loves to groom his trainer and other humans and Pokemon.
Weaknesses: Pudge is absolutely foolish. As in, there is nothing he fears, or so he leads you to believe. In reality, he is afraid of absolutely everything, he just pretends to be afraid of nothing so then he can be liked more.
Strengths: He has pretty good eyesight and is willing to do anything for his allies.
Defining Features: His wing tips fade into a darker brown.
Moves:
Tackle
Sand Attack
Gust
Quick Attack
Aerial Ace
History: Pudge was caught on Route One and was Casey's first catch. Before that, he was the flighty bird of the flock, the one that was always scared and was pushed around by the flock because of it.

Species: Nidoran
Name: Lass
Ability: Poison Point
Personality (You can include Nature and Characteristics, but make it a tad more detailed than saying one or two words): Lass is a gentle soul who always wants to help. She is quiet and slightly nervous around new people. Lass is also very affectionate, wanting pets every time she is out of her Pokeball.
Fears: Lass is afraid of being alone and she is very demanding for her pets, as in she will sometimes trip people for pets.
Strengths: She is like a support-Pokemon for Casey.
Defining Features: She is a slightly lighter shade of blue and sometimes walks on two legs instead of four due to the fact she is close to evolving.
Moves:
Growl
Scratch
Tail Whip
Double Kick
Poison Sting
History: Lass was found on Route 22, right outside Viridian City. She seemed not afraid of humans, due to a lot of people feeding the Pokemon out there and hand feeding them when they had the chance. Casey knew having a Nidoran on her team was a very good idea since they could learn Double Kick, and she liked how friendly Lass was, her nuzzling her as she walked around the route.

Species: Pikachu
Name: Volt
Ability: Static
Personality (You can include Nature and Characteristics, but make it a tad more detailed than saying one or two words): Volt is a mischievous little fellow that loves to play (dangerous) pranks on people. He is a bit of a free spirit, being the Pokemon that doesn't listen to his trainer half the time, as he simply doesn't care. He is highly intelligent so he could pull off elaborate "pranks" on travelers through Viridian Forest, one of his favorites being 'decoy Pikachu' (using Double Team to make copies of himself then leading trainers on a wild goose chase). He also hates humans.
Fears: Volt fears responsibility and what it entails. He also doesn't want to be controlled by anyone.
Strengths: He is good at finding golden opportunities, whether it be some hidden tunnel or striking an opponent. He is also pretty good at traps.
Defining Features: His tail tip is black instead of the usual yellow
Battle Style (What fighting style are they good at? Ranged, melee, status user, mixed?): Range/melee/status mix (Jack-of-all-trades, master of none)
Moves:
Nuzzle
Thunder Shock
Quick Attack
Double Team
Electro Ball
Nasty Plot
Play Nice
Charm
Thunder Wave
Electro Web (I can get rid of this move, but he learned it in the wild for his 'pranks')
History: Volt never liked humans. In fact, he despised humans. That is the main reason he started his traps. All the forest keepers knew to watch out for him, as he was one of the most violent of the Pokemon due to his 'pranks', as they called it. One day, Casey came to Viridian Forest and Volt was determined to make her leave back to Viridian City. Then she started hunting him. After a long battle, he was caught, though he doesn't listen to Casey well. Ya know, course he hates being controlled.
History: Casey's family lives in Viridian City and is middle-class. Her mother used to be a trainer then gave up after she met her father. Casey's dad is a businessman and makes all of the family's income. Her family placed school as something to be very important and were very overbearing in that regard, only congratulating her for As. Cs got her grounded. This was implanted by her father and it affected her psyche, giving her social anxiety and making her having impossible expectations for herself. When she became 13, her mom said she should go on a Pokemon journey since most of the other children her age left already and her mom thought it would be good for Casey. Especially since she was most calm around Pokemon. She left with Blaze and caught her other Pokemon, thinking about strategy the whole time, not letting go of her perfectionist ways.

Definitely not complete yet, but want to show what I have so far while I work on the 'mons.

Accepted and the Electro Web is fine :3 now i gotta make the first post, which won't be for awhile. Thank you guys :3

I'm working on my post now. Is it fine if I say some people are moving a box and are covering up the sign? I doubt Casey would go in otherwise. She values safety over quick routes. Plus, the only 'mon of interest for her there is Absol, which her field guide says lives elsewhere. (She knows Absol is a Dark-type and will use it against Sabrina.)

Welll.... Covering the sign up on purpose would be considered either a very high misdemeanor or a low stage felony due to how dangerous that is and how popular Mt. Moon is for kids aged 10+, unless you are meaning that one or two people are legit moving a box in front of the sign, sit there for a bit to relax for a second, and then pick up the box again. XD If that's the case, that's fine.

You can also have that flock of Zubat flurry out and cover the sign as they leave, due to the dusk approaching. That's basically what I had detailed in my post. Depending on when your character arrives at the cave, your character will see 4 young kids enter the cave. If it's later, the whole box moving thing may work.