• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Nuzlocke Challenge! Pokemon Hardmode!

Going to start a Nuzlocke some day this week, I believe. Any suggestions on game? (Can choose from R/B, G/S/C, R/S, LG/FR or D/P.)

I find gen1 and 3 to be the funnest/easiest to nuzlocke so id start with one of those Rolly.

Here is an update for you guys, just past the Elite 4 and N, preparing for Ghetsis. Its been rather rough though I think I should've trained a little bit more for this last part (forgot about Ghetsis to be honest).

nuzblack2.jpg

Dubstepper the Male Seismitoad (lvl: 55), Maximus the male Emboar (lvl: 54), Ragna the Male Axew (In training), Amon the male Cofagrius (lvl: 53), Ark the male Bisharp (lvl:55),

Hoping to get some interesting things after beating Ghetsis and moving on to the Older generations.

This has been a rough and tumble of a run though and I will do this completely (Meaning it will only be finished once I beat the Elite 4 rematch and champion.)
My boxed allies are few and rather low level so we will see how this goes.

Update: added levels and images. Also defeated Ghetsis and moved on to the old gen routes.

What levels are your Pokés Jeydis?

I currently have two separate Nuzlocke runs going on, one in Gold and the other in Emerald. I was originally going to do a Let's Play! of the Emerald one, but lack of a good recording software kinda turned that off for me >>;

The thing is the Emerald run is on an emulator, and the Gold run is on a cartridge, so I'll be playing one at home, and the other while... Well, not at home.

Anyway, my Emerald team is:

259.gif

ILiek the Marshtomp
Female
Lvl. 16

278.gif

Walter the Wingull
Male
Lvl. 13

Currently right in front of Rusturf Tunnel, ILiek (Mudkipz) did a good job with Roxanne. Also, Wing Attack on Walter = Brawly will not be a pain. Fuck. Yeah.

As for my Gold team:

156.gif

Sora the Quilava
Male
Lvl. 19

027.gif

Hayner the Sandshrew
Male
Lvl. 18

096.gif

Ursula the Drowzee
Female
Lvl. 15

Currently in Goldenrod, need to find some monies for a TM so that Ursula can actually do damage :/ Whitney is gonna be such a pain... (Also cookie if you know what theme I'm running with my Pokés on this ^^)

Update! Still leveling up for Brawley match.

Pokémon so far:

259.gif

Fango the Marshtomp
Male
Lv. 16

262.gif

Flin the Mightyena
Male
Lv. 18

271.gif

Yuri the Lombre
Male
Lv. 14

269.gif

Deena the Dustox
Female
Lv. 16

294.gif

Ruido the Loudred
Male
Lv. 20

184.gif

Nezumi the Azumarill
Male
Lv. 18

Reserves

063.gif

Bates the Abra
Male
Lv. 7

063.gif

Norman the Abra
Male
Lv.8

Dead

265.gif

Indra the Wurmple
Female
Lv. 3

This latest part of my run has been the calamity phase. I lost Joma to a Machop I switched into. I didn't even get the Aron I wanted in Dewford Cave. Beat Brawley with relative ease, renamed Marshtomp, and caught a Gulpin! Let's hope he will be useful.

Current Team

259.gif
316.gif

Helix lvl 23, Limus lvl 19.

Deaths

Joma the Whismur - Killed in action by a Machop's Low Kick.

Well Limus will certainly help with May's Grovyle. Let's hope he has other uses.

EDIT

After defeating Team Magma to deliver the goods, I finally gave Limus a proper test in the form of May. And he passed it with flying colours. Sludge was the best thing that ever happened to this run. Helix is leveling up quickly. I did go back to Dewford Cave to catch a Mawile (First species I encountered), but I really need to find some more Pokemon I like. The only one I plan on catching in the near future is Slugma, and that is still after the 3rd Gym.

Current Team

259.gif
316.gif
303.gif

Helix lvl 26, Limus lvl 22, Comedite lvl 22.

Deaths

Joma the Whismur

Preparing for Watson. He is the Leader I struggle with the most out of any region.

'Nother EDIT:

I BEAT WATSON WITH NO TROUBLE. FUCK. YEAH. I didn't expect it to be so easy. I forgot Marshtomp makes a massive differance. Anyway, with a bit of luck, I caught the Slugma I wanted! Fire types are generaly extremely useful in Hoenn. Powered over Mount Chimney, slaughtering everything in my path with my newly evolved Swalot! Passed through Jagged Pass, and I am in the 4th Gym, having defeated a couple of trainers!

Nuzlocke Run (Ruby) - Team Premiera <-- Yeah new team name! :3

259.gif
317.gif
303.gif
218.gif

Helix lvl 31, Limus lvl 29, Comedite lvl 27, Arion lvl 28.

Deaths

Joma the Whismur

Someone else, please comment, I don't wanna constantly edit this post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alllllrighty then. This thread has appeared to have.. Died. I'll reboot it with the announcement of my re-try of LeafGreen.. It didn't freeze after Brock this time!! :D
I'm in Saffron.. Beatin' up 'dem crazy Rockets. Just pwn'd Gary.. Again.. >:D
Team:
Jimmy the Lv41 Charizard
Desmond the lv 38 Dragonair (Assuming GameCorner-achieved Pokemon are allowed..)
Ji Yeon the Lv36 Sandslash
Charlie the Lv35 Raichu
Libby the Lv35 Wigglytuff
Locke the Lv33 Parasect.

I decided to name most of my Poke's after L O S T characters.. And now I'm gonna go fight Giovanni.. I don't remember the dead(s) right now, but I'll check after I go murder the Italian.

EDIT:
DEAD:
Bubblez the Magikarp. I bought it before Mt. Moon. She died in her first battle. Not too big of a loss, there.

Rose the Rattata. Cought her before my game froze, tried to keep her, but she died at Lv9..

BOX:
Hugo the Snorlax
Penny the Lapras
Charlie the Pidgeotto (I just couldn't stand to lose him, so I box'd him and used Jimmy as a flying-machine instead)
Dugtrio The Dugtrio
Sammy the Primeape ( Found her again!! (:D) But didn't want to lose her.. So box'd. )
Aaron the Eevee

FINALLY A NEW POOOOOOST! ;D ;D ;D

Ahem. Well, since there is a very small time gap between Flannery & Norman, I don't have much to say. Other than that I caught a Trapinch after the 4th Gym. Levelled up a bit, & I'm about to face my in-game Dad, I've beaten most of the trainers.

Current Team

259.gif
317.gif
303.gif
218.gif
328.gif

Helix lvl 35 [M], Limus lvl 33 [M], Comedite lvl 32 [F], Arion lvl 32 [M], Ravi lvl 34 [M].

I'm sooo close to evolution for Helix & Ravi, lets hope I can do it against Norman!

259.gif
041.gif
044.gif
262.gif
269.gif
294.gif

Fango the Marshtomp, Kana the Zubat, Kaori the Gloom, Flin the Mightyena, Deena the Dustox, Ruido the Loudred.

Update! Haven't been playing a lot (nothing actually) so not much progress. Nezumi, my beloved Azumarill, died... Caught a few others, that also died... Ended up with Kana, and hopefully she will evolve to one usefull Crobat. Currently leveling everyone up to prepare for the 4th gym.

Haven't played Nuzlock in awhile, my last attempts have been fantastic with no deaths. So I'm going to try again with Emerald.

I'm before the first gym with
259.png

Lando the Marshtomp lv 18

.. I defeated Giovanni with ease.. Then flew to Fuschia to defeat Koga, did that, got the old man his teeth, got Strength and Surf.. Caught Kate the Rhyhorn in the Safari Zone.. Flew back to Saffron to kill Sabrina.. But I lost Locke. I got him so early.. Back at Mt. Moon.. and it broke me to lose him.. He was a part of my big strategy..
New Party
Jimmy the Charizard- Lv49
Desmond the Dragonair- Lv46
Ji Yeon the Sandslash- Lv45
Charlie the Raichu- Lv43
Libby the Wigglytuff- Lv41
Hugo the Snorlax- Lv33

Box
Penny The Lapras
Charlie the Pidgeotto
Dugtrio the Dugtrio
Kate the Rhyhorn
Sammy the Primeape
Aaron the Eevee

Deceased
Bubblez
Rose
Locke.. ( :'( )

Wow, you're moving on nicely. Too bad on Locke, may he rest in peace.

As for myself, I started a Pearl nuzlocke just now.
So far:

Turtwig (male) lv. 8
Leela the Bidoof (female) lv. 9
Rai the Shinx (male) lv.3

Currently leveling them all to 10, and preparing for the ultra cool showdown between me and my rival! (It's not going to be awsome)

Soulsilver Nuzzlocke, I'm at Azalea. Thank Zeus poisoning fades at one HP, otherwise Hoothoot'd be dead.

Quilava Lv 16
Flaafy Lv 17
Wooper Lv 12
Hoothoot Lv 12
Bellsprout Lv 13

No deaths yet, except...poor Sentret :c he was Lv 5. Mareep took out Falkner like a boss. Actually having a lot of fun grinding, hopefully I can stick with it :s

Anyone else hate how evolutionary stones are a pain to get? D:

Also, once I get Eevee, I'm goin for an Espeon :3

Progress for the nuzlocke I started today.

Team:
Leela the female Bibarel (lv. 19)
Titan the male Geodude (lv. 22)
Winny the female Dustox (lv. 12)
Fuu the male Buizel (lv. 10)

Reserves:
Atlas the male Geodude (lv. 5)

Deaths:
Rai the male Shinx (lv. 11)
Turtwig the male Turtwig (lv. 10)
Bates the male Psyduck (lv. 12)
Zee the male Buizel (lv. 12)

To be honest, I don't know what happened. They all died like flies. I am quite ashamed... Anyhow, I will fight on! I've just defeated Mars in the Valley Windworks and I'm going to train Zee and the rest of the team, and I really hope that I can catch something to make the Gardenia battle way more easy. As for now my team is doomed against her. Darn it! Buizel just died...

Okay people about to head into Granite Cave before I face Brawly. Only have 2 pokemon-

Lando the lv 22 male Marshtomp

Jam the lv 21 male Loudred

UPDATE

3 Badges. Training south of Ecruteak. Partly done with preparations for the fourth gym.

Quilava Lv 30
Eevee Lv 30 (gonna Pokewalker it + walk the dog, happyhappy!)
Quagsire Lv 23
Noctowl Lv 21
Victreebel Lv 21
Ampharos Lv 30

Lucky to have not lost anyone. Grinding ftw.

Rolly said:
Wow, you're moving on nicely. Too bad on Locke, may he rest in peace.
Thanks, good luck to your run. :D

ANYWAYS, I beat Blaine by using Penny the Lapras and Libby the Wigglytuff's Waterpulse, took care of bikers with Jimmy's Blast Burn, found Lostelle, caught Richard the Hypno (:D), created Friendly the Kabuto and ManInBlack the Aerodactyl. Replaced Hugo the Snorlax with Richard, uber trained on Three Island, and beat Giovanni with some unforseen difficulty.. I needed Locke for him.. I'm about to fight Gary for the last time before the last battle, updates after that.

TEAM
Jimmy the Charizard- Lv62
Desmond the Dragonite- Lv60 (:D)
Ji Yeon the Sandslash- Lv56
Charlie the Raichu- Lv55
Libby the Wigglytuff- Lv53
Richard the Hypno- Lv47

BOX
Penny the Lapras / Charlie the Pidgeotto / Dugtrio the Dugtrio / Kate the Rhyhorn / Sammy the Primeape / Aaron the Eevee / Friendly the Kabuto / ManInBlack the Aerodactyl / Hugo the Snorlax /

Dead..
Bubblez the Magikarp
Rose the Rattata
Locke the Parasect.. :'(
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT-
I beat Gary, got to the beginning of Victory Road.
Only real change- I caught Sarah the Lv 25-or-so Slowpoke.

Okay people, I'm leveling like crazy and only have three bages, Lando destroyed Watson, and I put a stop to team magma's plasma.

Team: Lando the Marshtomp lv 32, Jam the Loudred lv 31, Emmy the Sableye lv 31, Magie the Slugma lv 30.

Box: Pokey the Pooch, Cottom the Sablu, Poptart the Skitty

Deaths: 00

Snortale said:
Okay people, I'm leveling like crazy and only have three bages, Lando destroyed Watson, and I put a stop to team magma's plasma.

Team: Lando the Marshtomp lv 32, Jam the Loudred lv 31, Emmy the Sableye lv 31, Magie the Slugma lv 30.

Box: Pokey the Pooch, Cottom the Sablu, Poptart the Skitty

Deaths: 00

You're doing excellent on your run! Good luck to the rest of it.

As for my LG run, I lost it. As in, in real life, I lost the cartridge. So LG is on hiatus as I start my Ruby run.

TEAM
Jimmy the (M) Mudkip- Lv10
Ziggy the (M) Zigzagoon- Lv7
Wimpy the (F) Silcoon- Lv7

No deaths, I'm in Petalburg woods about to find the first Poke, and afterwards I'll heal and uberlevel for Roxanne..

Thanks! I'm planning on adding Cotten to my team later on after Norman, and Pigly the Spoink to make my team well rounded.

I saved an hour ago right infront of Flannery, gonna battle her when I have time.

UPDATE: Jam just stomped Flannery into oblivion...literally. I had him use Howl 5 times, and then Stomp'ed on everything

Been a while since I updated -3-

Got all 8 Badges, caught Lugia with a Dusk Ball.
Lost Nocty the Noctowl :c that Hitmonchan just HAD to know Thunderpunch :c

Fortunately I ran into a Pidgey though. Not training him since he's not worth it. I did for a while but stopped cuz I have others that power over what he would. He's a Pudgeotto..er, Pidgeotto. Near-death encounter with a Stantler ;Å;

Anywho, grinding at Victory Road and Route 26.
I took out the Radio Tower solely with ol' Quagsie :D too bad his speed stat is horrible (it's equal to his level!), but his defense and special defense makes up for it. Plus, not a lot of powerful grass 'mons get encountered. He's gonna put the hurt on Lance with his Ice Beam. Hours at the Game Corner *shudders* WORTH IT.

Typhoon the Typhlosion Lv 53
Vic the Victreebel Lv 36 (considering quitting his training, doesn't know anything useful :/ )
Pudge the Pidgeotto Lv 29
Mary the Ampharos Lv 47
Sassy the Espeon Lv 54
Quagsie the Quagsire Lv 50

Shyeah. Giving it my all. And I love my guys. I usually don't get this attached D;

I GOT A SHROOMISH. c:
His name is Pugly, and I over-used him in Rustboro Gym. I only gave him a break on Nosepass, on whom I used Jimmy the (Newly Evolved) Marshtomp. Pugly is my new best friend. Got the guy his Goods, caught BATMAN the Taillow, Ziggy's pickup gave me uber valuable Nuggets, wasted all the money, got to Dewford, and lost BATMAN on the first Gym battle... First death had to come sometime.. ):
Now I have to rely on Wimpy's Gust to win against Brawly... Overtrain time.. Or I can try Pugly..

TEAM
Jimmy the Marshtomp- Lv19
Pugly the Shroomish- Lv17
Ziggy the Zigzagoon- Lv16
Wimpy the Beautifly- Lv 16

DECEASED
BATMAN the Taillow..

Edit
Went to Granite Cave, caught Slim the Makuhita, and the immediate next wild pokemon was an Abra.. D:<
But oh well, Slim almost died in the gym and was saved by Wimpy. I respect her so much more now.. I don't know what I'd do if she dies.. >:
Now I'm at the Slateport beach, giving nerds their mail and packages. :D

EDIT 2
Found Gastro the Gulpin, boxxed Slim immediately. Might eventually make him an HM slave.
PUNISHMENT FOR COSTING ME AN ABRA. D:<

Might as well do another one since I had so much free time today-
EDIT 3

Beat Wattson easily with Jimmy, caught new friends, almost lost All of them to Flannery, switching helped, got to my in-game dad, killed his ape family, and I'm on my way to the weather station and then Winona. Number 6 on the hitlist.

TEAM
Jimmy the Swampert- Lv38
Pugly the Breloom- Lv37
Ziggy the Linoone- Lv34
Gastro the Swalot- Lv33
MaggieMooz the Camerupt- Lv33
Roy the Swablu- Lv28

Okey, I just cheated but not in a very disturbing way (and I hope that this is okay with you guys). Well, I was grinding in Eterna Forest when, suddenly, a shiny Wurmple appeared! I caught it, mainly because it was shiny, and trained to see what it would veolve into. It evolved into a Dustox, and since I already have a Dustox, I replaced her with the shiny one. The unshiny will of course be released. Anyhow, still grinding, and since I got the Exp Share, it's way easier. Please leave a comment about wether or not you thinkthat this is okay.

Rolly said:
Okey, I just cheated but not in a very disturbing way (and I hope that this is okay with you guys). Well, I was grinding in Eterna Forest when, suddenly, a shiny Wurmple appeared! I caught it, mainly because it was shiny, and trained to see what it would veolve into. It evolved into a Dustox, and since I already have a Dustox, I replaced her with the shiny one. The unshiny will of course be released. Anyhow, still grinding, and since I got the Exp Share, it's way easier. Please leave a comment about wether or not you thinkthat this is okay.
I think a lot of people ( Including me) think that shinies are an exception to the "1st Of Each Route" rule..

I replaced Wimpy with Roy because I just don't want the little girl to die.. Plus Winona would murder her if I tried to use her.. Grindan Forevah' is an amazing help, too.. :D

I'm in the Weather Station now, about to murder Team Magma once again. Aftewards I'll go get a Kecleon, teach it some useful moves, and destroy Winona.

TEAM
Jimmy the Swampert- Lv40
Pugly the Breloom- Lv39
Gastro the Swalot- Lv36
Ziggy the Linoone- Lv35
MaggieMooz the Camerupt-Lv35
Roy the Swablu- Lv32

RESERVES
Slim the Makuhita
Tiny the Sandshrew
Wimpy the Beautifly

Deceased
BATMAN the Taillow- Lv6- Lv11

Other than Lando stomping Norman to dust I haven't done much, been grinding like crazy...you know it's hard to grind when you've hind the 41 mark.

Anyway took Cotten out of the box and added her onto my team, trained and she evoled into an Alteria....oh and caught a Magnemite in the Power Plant.

Team: Lando the Swampert lv 44, Jam the Loudred ;v 44, Jew the Sableye 43, Magie the Macrgo 43, Cotton the Alteria 40, Subson the Magnemite 28

Haven't been playing a lot but, I have made some progress.

Team

Fuu the male Buizel (lv. 23)
Marley the female Meditite (lv. 24)
Shiny the male Dustox (lv. 21) <--- The shiny Dustox
Leela the female Bibarel (lv. 23)
Titan the male Graveler (lv. 26)
Greta the female Gastly (lv. 12)

Reserves

Atlas the male Geodude (lv. 5)
Schindler the male Kricketune (lv. 20)

Graveyard

Rai the male Shinx (lv. 11)
Turtwig the male Turtwig (lv. 10)
Bates the male Psyduck (lv. 15)
Zee the male Buizel (lv. 12)

Badges: 2

Currently grinding, and trying to evolve those that can evolve. Mainly Greta and Fuu. Thinking about replacing someone for Schindler, any suggestions?

Rolly said:
Currently grinding, and trying to evolve those that can evolve. Mainly Greta and Fuu. Thinking about replacing someone for Schindler, any suggestions?

I think your team is pretty much set.. I've never used a Kricketune past the secod gym..

As for my progress, my good ol Royboi evolved during my uber training and helped with a few trainers on the way.. I caught Kevin the Kecleon, but he was tragically murdered by Winona's damn Altaria. That thing always costs me one of my big strategy helpers everytime I play Ruby/Emerald. D:<
Anyways, I'm training just to the right of Fortree, preparing to continue my onslaught down to Lilycove, buy a few things, and then I will go take care of Magma on Mt. Pyre.. I miss Kevin and I only used him in 2 battles... Also caught Bloo the Oddish.

TEAM
Jimmy the Swampert- Lv42
Pugly the Breloom- Lv40
Ziggy the Linoone- Lv37
Gastro the Swalot- Lv37
MaggieMooz the Camerupt- Lv36
Roy the Altaria- Lv36

BOX
Slim the Makuhita
Tiny the Sandshrew
Wimpy the Beautifly
Bloo the Oddish

Deceased...
BATMAN the Taillow
Kevin the Kecleon

An Unfortunate Edit

Trained a little on my way to Tate and Liza.. Used Jimmy and Pugly against them.. Stupid Sp. Def raisers.. Surf and MegaDrain combo should've wasted them.. But Pugly got Critical Hit.. and died. :'(
I sent out Gastro to use Yawn, but she got Critical'd so I switched her out on the red.. I sent out MaggieMooz to heal Gastro and then tried Overheat/Earthquake.. But.. She got critical'd too.. and died.. Roy and Jimmy avenged their deaths by beating Tate & Liza.. But.. Pugly was.. one of my favorite..

New Deaths..
Pugly the Breloom.. Lv5- Lv44..
MaggieMooz the Camerupt.. Lv15- Lv40...

Decided to use Bloo the Oddish.. He evolved.. Then I caught A Spheal and named him Revenge. For now she'll be my RockSmash/Diver, but I'll utilize her movesets once I reach the League itself and fly back to Lilycove to delete HMs..

New Team Members
Bloo the Gloom, Revenge the Spheal...

Well played some more on the Peral Nuzlocke. Defeated Maylene with ease and now I*m currently grinding outside Pastoria.

Team
Fuu the male Floatzel (lv. 32)
Greta the female Haunter (lv. 32)
Marley the female Medicham (lv. 37)
Titan the male Graveler (lv. 27)
Leela the female Bibarel (lv. 26)
Tira the female Staravia (lv. 25)

Reserves
Atlas the Geodude
Schindler the Kricketune
Torune the Zubat
F the Unown
Geodude the Geodude
Shiny the shiny Dustox
Nezumi the Azurill

Dead
Rai the Shinx
Turtwig the Turtwig
Bates the Psyduck
Zee the Buizel

Not much to report, onto the 7th gym my enitre team is lv 55+, the 6th gyms birds stood no chance against Subson and Magie. My team is as seen below.

Gladly no Deaths....hope I didn't just jinx myself, Tate and Liz are suppose to be team destroyers.

EDIT: I WIN! That's right win, beat the elite four just now and I am the champion! Sadly I had my first and only death on this run with Jewal the Sableye.....she's been with me since Brawly and died to a stupid mistake on my part by accidently clicking her and sending her out to fight a Salamance....Whhhhhhyyyyyy....(sigh) Jewal's death was sad but I did win.

Final toll: Lando lv 70, Subson lv 65, Cotton lv 69, Magie lv 68, and Jam lv 70.

Death: Jewal lv 69 (I'm keeping her down below just because she didn help me win)

Now I'm going to play another Nuzlocke on a game I haven't seen anyone use yet and this Nuzlocke won't end until I become champion...that means I have to face the 4 TWICE! That's right I'm go Black!

Team: Yokozuna the Tepig lv 6

Snortale said:
Not much to report, onto the 7th gym my enitre team is lv 55+, the 6th gyms birds stood no chance against Subson and Magie. My team is as seen below.

Gladly no Deaths....hope I didn't just jinx myself, Tate and Liz are suppose to be team destroyers.
Supposed to be..? They are.. Overtrain, dude. It's the only way to beat them without losing one..

I found my LG, destroyed the League! =D
I had another detailed ending, but mycomputer froze and I lost it. Not willing to type up my team again.

As for Ruby,

I murdered Groudon with Jimmy the Swampert spamming Surf, defeated Wallace with surprising ease using Bloo the Vileplume, got through Victory Road, swamped the E4, and then Steven happened. He took out... a lot of my friends.. He almost took out Revenge, so I switched him with Gastro for her high defence so I could heal Revenge.. But Gastro was murdered. I tried Roy with his Flamethrower to finish Skarmory, but then Aggron just destroyed him.. Jimmy finished it off with Surf, then Armaldo with Surf, and then Claydol with Surf. After Revenge IceBeam'd Cradily to death, Jimmy ended the fight with Earthquake. I again beat the Nuzlocke challenge. :D

But.. there were many losses..
Final Team
Jimmy the Swampert.. Ziggy the Linoone (1st Pokemon Caught ).. Bloo the Vileplume.. Revenge the Walrein..

Deceased, and why they were special..
BATMAN the Taillow- 1st Death
Kevin the Kecleon- Killed Winona's first Pokemon.. 2nd death.
Pugly the Breloom- Did most Gym Leader work for me, one of my favorites in the game..
MaggieMooz the Camerupt- Helped with TeamMagma and Magnitude'd GymLeaders and Trainers to death..
Gastro the Swalot- Replaced Slim the Makuhita because it cost me an Abra, saved me from a lot of trainers..
Roy the Altaria- Killed Winona's Altaria, defeated several trainers, avenged MaggieMooz and Pugly against Tate and Liza..

Now I'm doing another LG run since I'm still without a DS. :D

Well for my Black run already went through 2 gyms, I will say that Herdier is overpowered like crazy early game....I mean giving a level 18 Take Down just kills you. Good thing I had Yoko the Pignite backing me up.

Team:
Yokozuna male Pignite lv 24
Liz female Blitzle lv 23
Goon male Tympole lv 23
Villa female Venipede ln 20

All pokemon I haven't used before and I got to say their a preaty good team

Well, It appears that I have lost Ruby, it'll be in the house somewhere, so I have put that one on hold, & started a FireRed Nuzlocke! I have done quite a lot in this first part, beat Brock's Gym. Aodan is currently squashing insects in Viridian Forest, grinding up to a Charmeleon.

Current Team

004.gif
012.gif

Dorian lvl 14 [M], Floria lvl 12 [F].

Let's hope for a nice, clean run!

So I started my adventure on Leaf Green. I started with Junior the Charmander and then caught Danny (after Danny Trejo) the Mankey. Got to Viridian forest and caught Stingy the Weedle, who, after 2 hours of training, finally evolved to a Beedrill. Defeated Brock using Danny's LowKick and Karate Chop. Then I got through Mt. Moon with Dwayne the Geodude. Right now I'm grinding to defeat Gary..

TEAM
Junior The Charmeleon- Lv17 (M)
Danny The Mankey- Lv15 (M)

Stingy The Beedrill- Lv14 (F)
Dwayne The Geodude- Lv11 (M)

Edit
I got my DS working! :D
So I'm about to start SoulSilver Nuzlocke.. I might return to my LeafGreen run later.. I liked Stingy..

Edit 2
Started with Elvis the Cyndaquil, named my rival 'Fish', beat him, caught Dwayne the Geodude (HE RETURNSSS), then Bugeyes the Hoothoot. Cleared Bellsprout tower, beat Falkner, Elvis evolved. Then I caught Applesauce the Mareep, got to Azalea, found Rattatas for the first of too many spots. Next, the egg hatched into Togep- Box'd. Beat Bugsy, got through the forest, found Daisy the Drowzee, sent Togepi to the DayCare, and now I'm griding so Whitney's Miltank doesn't swamp me. :D

Team
Elvis the Quilava- Lv18
Dwayne the Geodude- Lv15

Bugeyes the Hoothoot- Lv15
Applesauce the Flaaffy- Lv15
Daisy the Drowzee- Lv12

Edit 3... ._.
Well.. I tried.. I trained and trained and trained.. But.. It was too rounded.. I lost Dwayne to Miltank.. I hate critical hits.. So then Bugeyes evolved, I 'buried' Dwayne in his final resting place in PC1.. I hope he'll avenge himself in Kanto someday.. I tried the bug-catching contest, got Swiper the Scyther, went to Ecruteak, sent Bill back to Goldenrod, followed him, stole Sanders the Eevee..
TEAM
Elvis the Quilava- Lv27
Bugeyes the Noctowl- Lv24
Applesauce the Flaaffy- Lv23
Daisy the Drowzee- Lv20

Swiper the Scyther- Lv15
Sanders the Eevee- Lv5

Now please, someone make at least a small update. I hate modifying messages. I also hate waiting a long time between updates and boring everyone with a long paragraph. ):

t's say that Fantina was a... pain in the *ss. I managed to defeat her without anyone dying but still. That Mismagius caused some serius damage on Greta, Fuu and Marley. Well, we were, as said, victorious.

Thank you, Rolly! : D
I beat Morty using Swiper and Bugeyes mostly(Swiper's Pursuit and Bugeyes' Confusion).. Sanders evolved (Thank you, ShellBell) Into UMBREOONNNNNN. But I had to replace Daisy with Buttered the Krabby to use Surf. Then I realized I didn't even have Surf. So all the way back to Ecruteak. Then back to Olivine. Now, I head towards Cianwood to beat the gym.. and get stupid medicine..

TEAM
Elvis the Quilava- Lv33
Bugeyes the Noctowl- Lv29
Applesauce the Flaaffy- Lv27

Sanders the Umbreon- Lv26
Swiper the Scyther- Lv26
Buttered the Krabby- Lv23

Reserves
Daisy the Drowzee

Deceased..
Dwayne the Geodude.. Level 2 - Level 19

Update.. :'(
Cianwood; one of my least favorite cities ever.
I also hate focus punch and critical hits.. In the end of this battle.. 5 of my pokemon were in the red..

.. and Sanders was gone..

A Focus Punch charging..
A missed Quick Attack..
And a Critical Focus Punch..

I got Togepi out of the Daycare.. Gonna take her to NameRater and give her "Scrambled".. She's already 21, so it isn't much of a challenge to raise her.. I'm gonna go to Pryce now.. I'm going to win this Challenge.. All 16 badges.. For Dwayne and Sanders..

Well, my FireRed run is going very smoothly, I just destroyed Misty with my awsome new Oddish, Haruki! Beat everything on Nugget Bridge, previously I blasted through Mt. Moon in, like, record time. Not much to do now but to go to Bill and continue to Vermillion City!

Current Team

005.gif
012.gif
043.gif

Dorian lvl 23 [M], Floria lvl 19 [F], Haruki lvl 20 [F].

EDIT:

Well, I forgot to save after Misty, so Haruki never existed. I went back to the same patch of grass (I saved it last just before I caught Haruki, so I hadnt actually caught anything there yet), & I caught Lloyd the Abra! Defeated Misty after a long, gruelling battle, then Lloyd evolved while battling my way to Bill's house! Got the S.S Ticket, & I defeated all the trainers aboard. However, after facing off with DOUCHE (My rival), I was fighting his Raticate with Floria. I miss-clicked on Stun Spore, and he brought Floria down to 3hp. I could have killed him with one Confusion, but then... Quick Attack,

AND FLORIA WAS NO MORE...

Dorian avenged her, but she was my first casualty... However, I did catch Jade the Spearow on Rout 11!

Current Team

005.gif
064.gif
021.gif

Dorian lvl 28 [M], Lloyd lvl 27 [M], Jade lvl 18 [F] - In Training

I hope Lloyd & Dorian will be alright against Lt. Surge, Jade will be useless.

After that long, boring gap in posts, I reached the pokemon league. I forgot most of my poke names, but I remember.. Applesauce. Applesauce the Ampharos. My last death. She died against Lance. My Noctowl and Typholosion were the last survivors. Then, I told my friend about the Nuzlocke. We started one together, so I had to reset. Of course, we chose each other's starters, and he gives me a Chikorita. It's name is Alfred. I've just beaten Chuck, and now I'm training
Team:
Alfred the Bayleef- Lv31
Nibbles the Raticate- Lv30
Squirt the Quagsire- Lv27
Zulu the Crobat- Lv29
Finn the Togetic- Lv27
Zappy the Magnemite- Lv27

Death:
Only one, Ace the Fearow. Caught as a Spearow.. He helped greatly, and will be missed..

Ah. I obviously didn't train enough for Lt. Surge. He killed my entire team. Llyod was no match for his Pikachu (Fuckin' Para-hax), Jade died in training WAY before the battle! Dorian put up a galiant fight against Raichu, but Mega Punch's low accuracy was his downfall, and Shock Wave killed him. I have started a new Nuzlocke on SoulSilver. My Kanto team will be sorely missed...

Things have started of VERY well in this run. I started with Totodile, calling him Neil, and also caught Alasdair the Geodude! I destroyed Falkner with Alasdair, and I caught Pamela the Ekans! Fought my way through Dark Cave. I am currently in Slowpoke well, about to tackle the Team Rocket goons!

Current Team

158.gif
074.gif
023.gif

Neil lvl 17 [M], Alasdair lvl 15 [M], Pamela lvl 15 [F]

I'm gonna start a Pearl Nuzlocke, I havnt played that in a while.

Ok, I started more challenges, in Pokemon Ruby and Red version. But my sister had to delete my Red file. That's goodbye to Mr. Cuddles the Squirtle.
In Soul Silver, I beat Jasmine and Zappy evolved into Magneton. Other than that, my team hasn't changed much.
As for Ruby, started with Mudkip, just got my Third badge, and I'm about tosave Doctor Cosmo's lazy..
TEAM
Lollipop the Marshtomp- Lv25 [F]
Steve the Linoone- Lv22 [M]
Nina the Ninjask- Lv21 [F]
Jack the Kadabra- Lv21 [M]
Fiona the Gloom- Lv23 [F]
Sweety the Swablu- Lv16 [F]

Deaths:
Wormy the Wurmple
Teddy the Whismur
Randy the Plusle..

Box:
Nick the Shedinja- Lv20 [No Gender]

I DID IT!
I finally completed a Nuzlocke! Sorry I couldnt update my SS Nuzlocke, I am on holiday, & I’m surviving on internet cafes. But I have finally completed one.
I’ll give you a quick run down on affairs since my last update. I got all the badges, & I had assembled a team of indestructable warriors. But the league was HELL for me. I don’t think I had prepared enough. Lance was the worst. He killed one of my strongest fighters, Zachary the Ursaring. But I prevailed. Here is the final cut...
Final Team
160.gif
097.gif
176.gif
182.gif

Niel lvl 50 [M], Hilda lvl 43 [F], Richie lvl 43 [M] & Kira lvl 43 [F].
Niel was far too useful during the league.

All of the brave warriors who gave there lives for the cause

Pamela the Ekans [F] - lvl 15
Alasdair the Geodude [M] - lvl 22
Will the Paras [M] - lvl 17
Belinda the Sudowoodo [F] - lvl 26
Jared the Pidgeotto [M] - lvl 17
Amy the Eevee [F] - lvl 27
Sid the Arbok [M] - lvl 41
Zachary the Ursaring [M] - lvl 44

Fin.