• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Omaled Reigon

Welcome to Okane town. Okane town is in the Omaled Reigon, and here, Some Kids are getting their First Pokemon. Before you post here please go to the discussion.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eli Raced out of his house and raced into the lab in Okane town. He yelled to The professer, " Professer Garyu! I'm Here for my first Pokemon!!" The professer Walked up to Eli. "So you must be one of the new Trainers! Eli is it?" The Professer Said to Eli as he threw out 21 Pokemon (All the starters). "Choose one!" Elliott looked towards the Rowlet. He walked up to it. "Will you be my partner?" he asked the Pokemon. The Rowlet seemed to nod, and then the Pokemon Flew up and landed on Eli's Head. the professer handed Eli Rowlet's Pokeball.

Mokuba had just arrived at the lab in Okane town, entering the building and approaching the Poke-balls. "I'm sorry if I am late professor." He said as he looked at Chimchar, who decided to go with him after it smiled. "I guess I got mine." He chuckled a little as he took Chimchar's Pokeball.

(( OOC: @Kenji_Goomba i looked through the discussion sheet and you don't seem to be there... How about filling out a form :'|:p))

Eli watched as a new trainer entered the lab, and chose Chimchar. Rowlet flew over to the Chimchar and started to peck at it. Eli couldn't help but giggle, and they got louder as Rowlet kept pecking.

Alexander rushed out of his house after shouting a brief goodbye, and ran to the lab, excitedly. He opened the door to see two trainers already having chosen their starters. He walked over to one Pokeball, with a Totodile inside, picked it up, and opened it. A Totodile was released out of the Pokeball, and Alexander asked if he could have this one. The Totodile cried up at him.

Rowlet looked as Eli's best friend came in and chose totodile. It flew over and started to peck at the Totodile. "Sure you can have the pokemon!" The professer said to Alexander. "Nice starter, buddy," Eli said to his friend, "Wanna battle?"

"OK! Rowlet, let's start it off strong with Leafage!" Eli commanded his new Pokemon. A wind started, and leaves glided with the wind leaving great damage on the Totodile.

((OOC: Go to my profile and i'll tell you there, but i can't send a link, i'll say the direct website post also include RP posts with OOC posts))

"Now, Rowlet! Make sure to stay high so Totodile can't get you! Only swoop in to attack!" Rowlet raised himself towards the roof, staying as far away as he could from the foe. But Rowlet was still damaged by the attack. The leafage started to sputter out. "Rowlet! Keep it up!" Eli yelled at Rowlet. Rowlet used Leafage again.

Eli looked around. he saw a medium-sized rock on the ground. "Rowlet!" he yelled, "Pick up that rock and throw it at Totodile!" "Row!" Rowlet squeaked as he swooped out of the way, picked up the rock, and threw it at the Totodile as hard as he could.

"Rowlet! Kick at Totodile!" Eli shouted. Once Totodile got close, Rowlet kicked him back, knocking him down. Rowlet jumped on Totodile's back and pecked at it's head. "Great job Rowlet!" Eli yelled.

Once Rowlet fell to the ground he darted into the sky and then shot right back at Totodile, knocking him down. "Leafage!" Eli shouted. Leafage started as Rowlet was pecking at Totodile, doing immense damage. Eli had a bright look on his face.

"Thanks!" Eli said to his friend handing him a 10 pokeballs and 10 potions. "Use them. they'll help you. hey guys, TO ROUTE 1!!" Eli said as he started to walk out the door.

Eli retreated Rowlet and set off. then all of a sudden, a Chatot came and jumped on Eli knocking him over! "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" he yelled. the Chatot snatched Eli's pokemon, and ran off. Eli stood up. "COME BACK HERE WITH MY ROWLET!!" He shouted, starting to chase it.

The duo chased the chatot until it got to a person wearing very flashy clothing. "Oh, the team Sparkle boss will love this pokemon." She said, then turned to Alex and Eli. "Oh who are you?" she asked them. "Give me my Pokemon back you thief!" Eli yelled at the woman. "how rude... Go Chatot!" she yelled. "Alex! Send out your pokemon! I don't have one!" Eli said to his friend.

Chatot was sent flying. "RUDE! i'll be back!" the woman yelled dropping Rowlet's Pokeball. "Rowlet!" Thanks Alex and Totodile! he must have gone up a level!" Eli said to Alex.

"Thanks!" Eli said. he heard a call, "pi,pi,pi,pikiiiii" Eli turned around. It was a Pikipeck! "Go Rowlet!' Elliott said as he called out Rowlet. "Use leafage!" Rowlet used leafage, leaving the pikipeck almost fainted. Eli threw a pokeball. "Go, Pokeball!" he yelled. he caught the Pikipeck. "Yeah!" Eli yelled.

"So we both caught a bird pokemon. Cool!" Eli said to Alex, going into Varior City. "This City holds the first gym! I'm so excited!" Eli said really Jumpy.

Mokuba had picked up the pace and ran into them. "Wait!" He said after running to them. "I got a new Pokemon. Can I battle the winner? I'll heal your Pokemon before you two go on to challenge the Gym Leader." Mokuba smiled as he let out his new Pokemon, Rufflet.

The water gun hit Rowlet, but he wasn't fazed, knowing water was weak to grass. Rowlet flew up avoiding the attack "Land on Totodile Rowlet!" Eli yelled. Rowlet swooped on Totodile knocking him down. he dug his talons into Totodile. "Hah, yeah!" Eli shouted.

((OOC: Just relized i called out Pikipeck not Rowlet. Welp, time to Edit.))

Last edited:
((OOC: Try to do RP posts with OOC posts, because OOC posts alone could get this tread locked))

Rowlet's talon was digging deeper in to Totodile. "Now, Rowlet! Make the leafage Stronger!" Rowlet Falpped his wings, making the leafage stronger. more Razor Sharp leaves stuck into Totodile