• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Ewww no I hate all fruits.
TPBM is "Sick" from school. (I am sick woot!)

I like most aspects of it: seeing my friends, recess, playing games, all the fun stuff :p

The person below me made 'Charms their favorite website...

Both, but, lucky me, they're on my grandma's house for the rest of the year's :D.

The person below me is not so lucky as me 8).

Nah-hyup, it's-a-me ;D. Long time I don't come post here. These days have been just checkin' the last post without really postin', I wonder why I was so demotivated to post here.

TPBM missed me 8) (Total douchebag face).

I kinda wish, but no -_-

TPBM wants to go christmas sarolling with me dressed as a guy in a burret, a poncho, and some maraccas :D

A

Anonymous

Yayayaya! Yes! ;D
TPBM Thinks that the game should be named this tgmbpop (It sounds like a bubble popping :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked neither.

TPBM wish at least of of the following should be playable in Brawl, even if with their powers downgraded: Master/Crazy Hand, Tabuu, Fighting Alloy Team (in this last case their powers should be upgraded, but since they use other character movesets they could simple be alternate costumes).

I'm bored, but I do oh-so love this game thread.

TPBM remembers me from before my old account got erased. (I figured out what happened btw, my neice accidentally deleted my old profile. -.-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.