• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yupsies~

The Person Below Me Is a twin-but-we're-not-very-related-we're-just-epic-epic-friends-and-are-twins-in-almost-every-RP-we-join-so-we're-like-twins.

*Takes a breath again*

Never even knew it existed, my work keeps me from being updated in these things. :(

The person below me the kind of person who usually says many redundant things

no, i love everyone! :D except for prince eric from the little mermaid.
TPBM thinks Ariel is the hottest disney princess out of them all

Erm....Sorry, but I prefer legs over fins, although she is quite a looker on land ;) I just prefer Jasmine.

TPBM is curious to know what my book is about.

No, I'm curious to know what adventures my character Akila will go on with her two bffs in my book.

The person below me likes cookies. Not just likes them, but LOVES them. Like, would kill for them.

Nope, but I can perform better tricks than him. Half aren't illusions, specific camera angles, and don't require a paid audience to play along.

The person below me has either drawn a lot recently or is planning on doing so in the near future.

Well, I do enjoy drawing, and I and just drew three or four pictures recently. I don't know if that counts a lot...

The person below me can't decide between getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 or Epic Mickey.

Does my mum, my dad, and my kitten count? :p (I'm only 11.)

The person below me... wears glasses or wants glasses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, yes I do. They're pink and change in the light ♥

TPBM has stabbed themselves with a pencil at least once...

A

Anonymous

:o Noooo! But I've been to detention 8 times so far. (Its nine tomorrow)
TPBM has a wii?

A

Anonymous

No, it's the owls :o

TPBM has epicly failed

A

Anonymous

I've never had it but I'd say yes because I hate tea.
TPBM has an IPod?

Status
Not open for further replies.