• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I do own a dreamcast!
And I didn't catch Latias out of the billion timed I've played Emerald. (You actually get to pick between the two after beating the pokemon league. I just never bothered.)

The person below loves fireflies.

Last edited:

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
No, and the reason you haven't caught Latias is because it was a limited time event that you could only get in ruby. You could get in in HeartGold or B2W2 (if you're a female.)
The person below me will correct me if I'm wrong.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I think Latias and Latios was based on version in B2W2 like Gen 3 and 4
(@Iain108 by Worlds i meant Pokemon World Championships)
The person below me is excited for the new Megas.

To be perfectly honest I believe you had to beat Ruby or Sapphire in order to catch Latios or Latias
(Latios in Ruby and Latias in Sapphire)
Anyway back to the question, this certainly is a new twist to the Mega's I can't wait to see them in action.
The person below me is "The Athletic One" and/or "The Trendy One" in their group of friends.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Nope, I'm the gay one.

The person below me plays AC: New Leaf. (If so, we should play sometime, I just got my town started again. ^u^)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I love hot things. Especially spicy food.

The person below me loves The pokemon Spinda.

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Everything is awesome! (Does that answer your question?)
The person below has watched Guardians of the galaxy.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I read part of the first book. Dunno I never went back after that. I do like the book though.
I need to finish it one of these days.
The person below has watched or read Divergent.