• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

No.. cause I never got French for my final stuff I'll study in school, but that was fine with me tbh
I really want to learn German..

The person below me has a reptilian pet

Yes! I have a mini-tortoise named Tank! He's so adorable and one of the loves of my life.
I have five loves of my life - my tarantula, my two puppies, and my cockatoo. Ask me about them sometime!

The person below me watches Fairy Tail.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Yeah, they can be pretty entertaining.
(Also animatics is the wrong term :T)

The person below me likes "gimmicky" Pokemon. (Wobbuffet, Unown, Ditto, Arceus? etc.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I have been playing Splatoon 2 alot lately, mainly because I want to not suck at the game.

TPBM plays Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

3 cats, a ferret, my mom recently adopted 2 rats
my younger sister in her room has a small chihuahua

person below me likes adding extra cheese to their pizza or hamburgers

yep, it was funny to watch for sure
Grumpy Cat was so adorable as well
not be related, was the same way when I first read that RonRon (red fox) had passed away

person below me likes tacking their showers night before sleeping than early mornings

such an awesome song, love it, its my third favorite from the band
just behind "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "Somebody to Love"

person below me listens to Alice Cooper

I mean, it would be better than if Scorbunny did.

The Person Below Me hopes that Pokemon Sword and Shield will have Honedge for a Pokemon Sword-specific Pokemon, and a new shield one for Pokemon Shield-specific Pokemon.