• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I own one, as a matter of fact! My dad gave it to me, and all his games. So, whenever I get it out, it's Final Fantasy I, Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, or Gauntlet for me. The others were not interesting to me.

The person below me sketches and scribbles randomly on notebook paper when boredom sets in.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Nope. I tend not to put things in my mouth that I don't intend to swallow.

The person below me has attempted to bite the dentist's fingers while they're in your mouth

Psycho Monkey

You've become a more common sight these past few months than you have been the past few years so it isn't as surprising as your first night back.

The person below me has updated their 3DS to get the Miiverse (provided they have a 3DS [Shiny])

It is okay I guess but I don't watch it I only watch it when I catch it on TV when zapping through.

The person below me owns at least 3 shinnies.

Psycho Monkey

And I can >:D

The person below me knows that genetic variation across the human population allows for a person with enough flexibility and a long enough tongue to lick their elbow

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Yes, my ****ING STYLUS!!! Q-Q I hate life...

The person below me hates when people use legendary Pokémon to finish the main story.

Yes and no? I'm not the one who kept them.. :T

The person below me knows what it's like to hear a crying child in the middle of the night.

((If so I am very sorry for you... -huggles-))

Nope, never tried it before, actually. I'm only now trying the "fair" ways of getting a Shiny Pokemon, but currently that's limited to the PokeRadar in Platinum.

The person below me has/had at least one major test this week.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I don't mind them. I find it something interesting to do to pass the time. (:
The person below me doesn't know what an empire biscuit is or has Googled it to find out. ; D

Did I know what it was? No. Did I Google it as soon as I read those tow words? Of course!

The person below me has had to go to the hospital (as a patient, not a visitor) at least once.

True. but I dont remember it seeing as it was when I was around four-ish?
((And as to before Yes you still get the hug~))

The person below me likes homemade bread.