• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I usually use the version's cover legendary on my team, if that Pokemon is available before you battle them. False.

The person below me has played to the end a Pokemon game without using their starter.

You forgot the person below me part XD I did the nuzlocke challenge on pokemon light platinum I'm at the first elite four

The person below me likes MagikArp

Nope, I'm not sick a lot. (And sorry for the earlier mistake, it seems to happen more frequently than I would like)

The person below has had perfect attendance for at least one school year.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Nope. Jariii just likes to think I'm this to him ;D

The person below me is in the Southern Hemisphere and therefore is enjoying the first day of summer

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
As if. I'm an aquaholic. I am never more than an arm's length from a bottle of water

The person below me recycles their empty water bottles

I don't think so.... Im not really fond of marine life (with an exception of 2 goldfish named Dj and Wally)

The person below me watches digimon Fusion (Anime) or any other digimon series.

Occasionally, I will watch the first 5 Seasons of Digimon on the Internet, but I have not yet watched all of Digimon Fusion.

The person below me has fallen out of bed while asleep.