• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

More or less. Can't do it, but, I like it.

The person below me has a school friend on the site. Gah, trying to think of a question the way Kyubeon said.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Thanks to a certain person, I have, in fact, become a fan of those robot singer peoples...You know who you are, person! D:< That aside, my favorite at the moment is probably IA, namely because of "Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story" and her rendition of "Meteor", which are two of my favorite Vocaloid songs.

The person below me has seen the Death Battle between the three Kanto starters...and liked the outcome

Nope Nice try

The person below me Has heard of Slenderman.
images

Yes no wait.... nope I mistaken it for hell. (looks a lot like school right now...)
The person below me is dealing with an inner struggle.

I've heard of it. It is a CRAZE at my school. *^*

The person below me nicknames Pokemon after their battle cries. In Diamond my LELELELELELE-WOOOP is stored away in my PC.

Uh, false.
Now it's tempting though.
The person under me knows the two prime numbers that are the reverses of eachother and multiplied together make 2701. :3

Pretty much.

AS FOR TPP, I'm pretty sure we called our character Napoleon (nqpppl) and I am not quitting it for anything!

The person below me hasn't posted any art.